Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:12 am
Stepping through the door not seconds behind him, Iris gave a long sigh as she stared at the rather familiar realm of heaven. walking quickly, the crowds parted for her, not a single person wanting to touch the demoness as she dragged Ran-Lan towards Erik and Damien.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:52 am
Erik smirked at the sight of his next target. He quickly ran a hand down his face and switched his dark smirk in for an innocent look then hurried over to Damian. He hesitantly reached out and tapped the angel's back. "Damian?" he breathed and smiled when the angel turned around. "Damian, it's really you!"
Damian stared at the man for a while before recognition showed on his face. "Erik?" he blinked and smiled back at him. "Wow! You look so... different!" he laughed and hugged him for a moment before pulling away. "So why're you here?" His smile quickly vanished and was replaced with dread. "You didn't... You didn't die, did you?"
Erik smiled softly but frowned and looked away. "I came here to get used to my new powers. My father... He died about a few days ago, and he left me as his heir to being the embodiment of light."
Damian gasped then lightly put a comforting hand on Erik's shoulder. "Oh Erik, I'm so sorry." he frowned.
Erik just waved it away and threw the angel a reassuring smile. "It's fine. Though I have to admit, I'm surprised you're here."
Damian raised an eyebrow and gave him a funny look. "Eh? I'm an archangel now."
"That's the thing! You're an archangel! You shouldn't be." When he just gave him a confused look, Erik continued. "I'm the embodiment of light now, I've got endless knowledge flowing through my head, and that very knowledge tells me that you weren't meant to be the archangel. You were third in line."
"Yeah, I know. My dad was going to be it, but he was revived."
"Him and another man named Grigori. Even Grigori was revived. Don't you see, Damian? You were set up!"
Damian took a step back. "I... What?" he breathed. He slowly turned his head to see the group of angels he was training just staring at him. He quickly told them to run five laps before he refocused on Erik, although the focus never really left.
"Your father was revived by Nikolai, the man who married your sister. He pretended as if it were a gift, but secretly he was helping to send you back to Heaven!"
Damian's frown deepened and his wings lowered. Was it really...? No, no it couldn't've! That just wasn't possible! And yet.... It made so much sense! "But... But what about this Grigori guy?"
Erik pointed towards the Wheel of Reincarnation. "He reincarnated just before people were drafted for the Heaven War." he said and laid his hand on Damian's shuddering shoulder. "I'm sorry Damian. Really I am."
"I just... I can't believe it." Damian breathed as he stared down at his trembling fists, his body hunched over in rage. He was sabotaged, by that stupid ba*tard Lena loved and by some ugly f*** that didn't want to lead anyone?! Never had he felt so used, so humiliated! He was deprived of his family because of selfish brats!
Seeing the angel so worked up, Erik grinned a bit in satisfaction before regaining his worried look. "Damian... I think you and I meeting is all apart of fate. I want to help you with your revenge, I think I might be - No, I know I can help you. I just need you to help me." He held his hand out to the trembling angel. "Will you help me help you?"
Damian looked at the hand outstretched towards him. He had to admit, he was confused as to how Erik quickly tried to make a deal with him. It was odd and well timed. "I don't know..."
"Damian." Erik said and made the angel look at him. "I guarantee that you'll see your family again. Lena, Arwen - " He smirked. "Myka."
The angel quickly perked up when his wife's name was mentioned. Myka... He had seen her only a moment ago, she was a wreck without him and he without her. To think that he could have been with her the entire time had it not been for a stubborn fool... It really riled him up. Damian was way too angry to find anymore suspicions about Erik's proposal, like Erik's obscure explanation over everything or the dark smile on his face. "I'm in." he growled and shook hands with him.
"Wonderful." Erik smiled evilly and turned to lead the angel to the giant awaiting door.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:11 pm
frowning, iris bolted through the crowd towards damian, her eyes filled with tears as she realized what Erik was doing. "Damian! damian, please, you have to stop this. don't go with him, he's changed. " she frowned, grabbing the archangel's shoulder. "he's not the same as before. he's evil now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:06 pm
Damian looked at Iris and shook her hand off his shoulder. "No, he's a saint! That Grigori guy and the Russian? They're the evil ones! I was forced away from my son just as he was being born because of this!" His look was shredded with grief now. "Do you have any idea how hard it was watching Myka, everything she went through? Everything?" he said and looked back to Erik, who smiled sympathetically at her. "The a$$holes that sabotaged me are dead." he growled as he stormed off towards the opened door from a distance.
Erik watched Damian storm away then smiled over at Iris. "How precious of you to think you could persuade him." he chuckled lightly. "Why would he believe you over his dearest friend, who happens to be all that is light, just like Heaven?" he smiled earnestly before turning around. "With an archangel as strong as Damian under my control, the Threads of Fate won't at all be a problem for me to take." he laughed ruthlessly and began walking towards the giant door.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:25 pm
"and yet... in order for you to take them.... you'd have to become the embodiment of time.... or spirit." Iris hissed at him, her hair turning white. "don't think for a second that you're going to be able to do this so easily. i swear to you, if you keep this up, you will have to answer not only to me, but to every single person you've ever wronged." she huffed, her eyes silver as she pressed her time-staff against his chest. "i will find a way to stop you." she huffed, her eyes cold as she looked at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image

"You know, Iris, just because my father and my uncle didn't waste their powers all the time doesn't mean they were weaker than you." Erik chuckled. He placed his hand on her staff and held his other hand out, where his gun formed and aimed at her head. "I bet if felt so much fun, hmm? Feeling almighty and powerful." His smile lengthened. "I'll be sure to kill you first." He twirled his gun and sheathed it. "But not now. I'm much too busy for that." Pushing her staff away, Erik walked up to the vast white hallway filled with numerous doors. "Farewell dear almighty powerful embodiment." he laughed as he walked back into the spacial rift, where the archangel waited with an awed look on his face.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:20 pm
Iris gave him a cold glare, the grip on her staff tightening as she watched him leave. "damnit i hate that kid!" she hissed, not caring about the looks she got as she stormed back to where she'd left Ran-Lan. "c'mon... we have to follow him." she huffed, glad that he hadn't noticed or rather, didn't care about the tag she'd put on his spirit.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:56 pm
Ran-Lan had stared out at the magnificent place he was in, completely awe-struck by it all at the time. He barely snapped out of it when Iris came around, half-tempted to tell her to leave him in this paradise-like utopia. He numbly walked back through the giant door and, catching sight of the wielder of Requiem, quickly chased after him.

"What is this place?" Damian asked as he gaped at the vast hallway.
Erik chuckled as he walked down the hallway, finding Damian's awe fairly amusing. "Heaven. Hell. Our dreams. Earth. These are just a few dimensions we know of."
"Dimensions?"
He nodded. "Like another world." He spread his arms out wide to emphasize where they were. "This is where all of those dimensions are connected. The door that led to it, it's known as the Door of Dimensions. You're right now in the spacial rift where all the dimensions are connected."
"Huh." Damian snorted lightly and blindly followed Erik, gazing at each door he passed left and right. "How many dimensions are there?"
"Oh maybe hundreds, thousands. Millions, even." Erik mused. After about several minutes of walking, Erik stopped and looked at a door to his right. It wasn't even a door, just a white curtain, almost like the one that would lead to an operating room many years ago. "Here we'll find two of the strongest and most ancient embodiments: Fate and Chance." he explained while pushing the curtain aside to reveal an even whiter emptiness. "The Threads of Fate are there, and we'll be able to revive all the people needed to revive you." he smiled softly and led him into it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:20 pm
running quickly, Iris's eyes grew cold as she watched him. "damn. damn damn damn. for the longest time... i was ...ugh... damn... i was supposed to be their decoy." she huffed, punching the wall as she watched them enter the room. "damnit... c'mon... let's go...." she sighed, dragging him with her past the curtain."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The two walked down the vast emptiness for what felt like hours, and when Damian was on the verge of complaining, he noticed something from a distance. It was a blur of blue, and there were two faint silhouettes near them.
"Yes, it's them." Erik answered Damian's silent question, his red eye glowing. He walked about one more meter before they reached a young woman in a blue shawl and a red-haired man, both of them working tirelessly on the glowing blue threads around them.
The woman slowly turned when she sensed another embodiment and looked at Erik with a small smirk. "There's our little trouble-maker!" she laughed with a scratchy voice. "Chance get over here and look at him! He's so cuuute~"
Damian and Erik blinked, both not expecting such an answer. They expected Fate to be mysterious and quiet, like Chaos. Not strange.
"For the last time, I'm not gay." Chance hissed as he walked over to her, wiping his hands with a cloth. He looked at them. "Eh, they're both okay." he shrugged.

User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:45 pm
Iris gave a sigh as she stopped a bit away from them, just watching what happened. she had no control over what went on here....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 pm
"Hmm," Erik smiled mirthlessly. "You knew I'd be here?"
"Well of course, silly! We are the rulers of people's lives!" Fate laughed, laughing so hard that she had to cough a bit.
"Calm down." Chance rolled his eyes at Fate before looking at Erik. "You've been putting us through a lot of work. And we're already busy as is." he said through grit teeth, clenching his gloved fists. "Ever since you kille-"
"Damian," Erik quickly interrupted. Had Chance finished his sentence, Damian's damn nobility would go against him, and he didn't need to kill him, either. "Fate and Chance aren't the best of fighters, what with being busy and all. Still, they would bother me quite a bit as I searched for the people needed to revive you." Erik turned to the archangel. "I assume you know what to do?"
Damian nodded, purely driven by his thoughts and dreams of seeing his family again. "Leave them to me." he said as his snow lance appeared in his hands. Erik shot the other embodiments a smile before walking towards the center where all the streaming blue streams bundled together, and before Fate, wielding curved blades like in Egyptian times, and Chance, holding two large spiked circles, could land hits on them, Damian flew towards them and engaged them in battle.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:32 pm
"NOOO!" Iris cried, starting over to him now. "damian, stop it!" she frowned, her eyes going silver. "don't do this!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:05 am
Damian fought off the two with somewhat difficulty, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Everytime he gained a cut or grew weaker, thoughts of Myka, Arwen, and Ben fueled him with plenty of energy. Fate lunged at him and as he leaned back to dodge it he noticed Chance swing his own weapon down. Damian quickly brought his lance up and tried to push the weapon back, and as he continued pushing Chance back, he pointed the tip of his lance at the approaching Fate and fired a beam of ice at her. She sliced away the beam with her sword and continued charging at him. He quickly backflipped away from Chance, spreading his wings out and taking flight as the two embodiments narrowly missed hitting each other by mistake. Damian landed a few feet away from them, only a few cuts on him and a determined look on his face as he readied himself for more. The other two embodiments, were not used to fighting and were extremely exhausted, that combined with the numerous bruises and cuts inflicted on them. Damian turned as he heard noises and saw the red-haired swordsman coming at him with flaming swords. They clashed weapons, and their reflected hits were much faster and more forceful. Ran-Lan slashed in blurs and Damian struggled to keep up with it. Knowing that simple weaponry wouldn't help him, Damian shapeshifted into a bug and flew over the swordsman before he landed back behind him in his normal form, fighting him off using techniques similar to that.
Backing up and looking at the three before him, Damian twirled his lance and tucked it between his arm and his side, the point just a few inches from her nose. "Stay out of this!" he yelled and glanced over his shoulder at her.

Erik hummed a tune as he looked through the Threads of Fate. These were peculiar things, the threads. The glowing blue ones signified life, faded blue to black meant death. If one were to touch a thread than they would be given access to the owner's life, only through sight, though. For example, Erik reached out and grabbed a handful of threads, instantly looking over the owners' lives, from simple pranks to life-changing experiences. But nobody in that handful was what he was looking for.
The cunning man continued his search, heartened by the sound of Damian fighting off the others and giving him all the time in the world. Speaking of which, did she really follow him out here again? And what of that Ran-Lan? Was he gaping as he did in Heaven? What a naive blade, it almost made Erik laugh to know his past.
His laugh, however, would have to wait, because just then did he come across a dead thread that held the life he was waiting for. "Here we go." he smirked darkly as his body began to glow with bright light, that very light in turn poured into the thread and what was once just a black string exploded with the glowing blue shine as the other threads. "Welcome back, Mr. Brennan." he laughed and backed away as he gazed at his work.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:47 pm
Iris gave a sigh as she passed Damian, deciding to keep an eye on Erik. she stood a few feet behind him in utter silence, though, she knew he knew she was there.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff