Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
➽ b r a v e ★ (1 x 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet would love to have a friend, so Elaine would be great company. She seemed nice enough from the quick meet earlier. Vi giggled at his next comment, and rolled her eyes. "Oh as if. I'm a way better dancer then you." She stuck her tongue out at him, and winked. He was cute, definitely cute. And she was glad he'd asked her out. She didn't care where they were going, as long as she was with him. They could go on a date at Joe's sloppy boy Burgers for all she cared. Which Joe actually made some decent food, but that was beside the point. The point was, that she'd go anywhere with him. She smiled at the thought, and how warm it made her feel.

She faked a frown, and stuck out her lip, pouting. "I can control myself perfectly fine. And I can't know? At all?" She asked, fantasizing about tomorrow night. She thought about what she'd wear. Maybe a dressy, yet casual red top. Or her favorite purple tee shirt. She'd probably accompany it with some denim shorts to show off her tan legs. Where were they going to go? She couldn't help but wonder. Violet missed what Dedric started saying, but caught the next part. She blushed when she realized she got lost in her thoughts. She bit her lip, and scrunched up her nose, thinking. "Hmmm, my dream date would probably have to be on the island Bora Bora. The beaches are so sandy and white, and the waters so clear." She sighed, and scooted back to lean against the wall. She closed her eyes, thinking up a question. "Why are you so nice to me?" She asked, opening her brown eyes. She stared at him, trying to understand.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
c:
party

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDedric Smyth

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ A better dancer then him? Dedric scoffed. "I know you did not just say that. I blew you out of the water with my dancing." His heart almost broke with the amount of pressure building inside of it. He just wanted to kiss her. She was so....her. Part of his brain was occupied in thinking about the date, the other part was dominated by a war. Kiss her and scare her off? Or wait and feel the emptiness in his chest for a while longer?

He almost missed her pout. Unfortunately he focused in just in time to get the full lip jutting effect and his heart was off again. Groaning he shook hi head. "Don't pout like that. I need to stay resolute in my answer. You can't know at all." If she tried pouting again he would just close his eyes, because that was too much.

Thankfully she hadn't caught his little run of the mouth. Violet was once again lost in thought and it became increasingly cuter by the moment. Dedric watched her with a goofy smile, until he realized he was staring and he looked away quickly. No need to be known as the creepy stalker guy. That would definitly put him out of the running.

"Bora Bora, huh? Well that is more of a third date thing. I dunno if I can scrounge up enough money by tomorrow." Dedric chuckled. It was a lie of course, he could get them on a plane by tonight anywhere really. But honestly it was more of a third date thing. Right after he brought up the whole, "blood sucking vampire" thing.

"Why am I so nice to you?" That was a loaded question. The answer couldn't be the truth. "I love you" wouldn't make for a good first impression on the girl who didn't remember him at all. He thought of a good nswer that was as close to the truth as possible. "Because you remind me of someone and I got a feeling you needed a buddy when I caught you crying in the dance room. Plus I feel a connection to you, a 'bond' so to speak." He got up and moved over next to her. Not too close but close enough. "What about you? Do you hear a voice inside your head telling you to go for it too?"

[[OoC: I just realized I've been using the wrong blue. No wonder my color scheme was all off. ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:13 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet only rolled her eyes at his comment. He was so.. she didn't even know how to describe him. She didn't want to use the word perfect, but that's how it seemed. He seemed like the perfect person, even if he had a few little quirks, or a sort of jumbled past. She looked down at her lap and smiled to herself. She was acting like such a.. girl. She shuddered. When did she become so girly? She looked back up when Dedric spoke again and almost had the urge to pout again. Instead, she stuck her tongue at him. "What makes you think that we'll go on a third date?" She teased. She knew that if he'd ask her out again, she'd say yes. It would always be a yes with this boy. How could she say no? It would be simply impossible..

Violet held her breath when he answered her question. She reminded him of someone? Well, hopefully that was a good thing. She blushed, and looked away at the mention of her crying. She hated crying. Everyone knew when she was crying, Avery made sure of that. "A connection.." She said softly, pondering the word. She knew what he was talking about. It was the reason why she felt so happy when she was around him, like nothing could bring her down. It was the reason that her depression went away as soon as she looked into his eyes. She knew that they shared something, but she couldn't understand what it was. It both frustrated her, and amazed her. There was something special about Dedric Smyth... wait. He never did tell her his last name.. so how did she know?.. Violet's heart sped up at Dedric's proximity. She hadn't even realized he'd moved next to her. She had been sucked into her thoughts again. She blushed, and looked away, struggling to focus on his question. "Yes .. I do." She answered, looking at the boy sat next to her. Bad idea. She was entranced by his features, intoxicated by his smell, and mesmerized by his lips..

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
c:
party

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ There was a tiny inkling of an idea that he would get a third date. The tiny inkling was actualy a positivity but he shrugged and looked nonchalant. "I'm sorry that was presumptious of me. I just figured with my smooth style and dashing good looks you wouldn't be able to refuse." With a chuckle he puffed out his chest and gave a Disney worthy cheesy grin.

Then he dropped down and they got into their serious conversation. Violet sounded confused. Dedric couldn't blame her. If he had no idea he was a reincarnated soul he too would take forever to think about it. Though he felt kind of bad he blindsided her moving closer. He could hear her heart race. It warmed his to know he made her nervous. It was hopefully a good kind of nervous after all. She looked away and he struggled to find comfort in her eyes.

Finally she answered and looked at him. Instantly he was locked in. "Good. I don't want to be alone in this." His voice suddenly a whisper. As if it was some sort of secret. Without even thinking he scooted closer to her, still searching for something in her eyes.

[[OoC: ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:52 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet's brain was yelling a flurry of different things to her. 'Kiss him!' 'Don't do it, you'll freak him out!' 'Don't just stare at him, you look like an idiot!' 'Look at his eyes.. so gorgeous.' 'Well say something, your staring!' She internally slapped herself, blushing wildly. She couldn't think of anything to say with Dedric so close. And it didn't help when he inched even closer. 'Don't be nervous, Violet. It's Dedric.. you know him..' There's that strange, internal voice again. That voice seemed to know an awful lot about the boy sitting next to Vi. But it helped, as soon as her voice said it, her body relaxed, and a wave of calm reassurance washed through her body. She visibly relaxed too, and finally worked up the courage to look at Dedric again. She furrowed her eyebrows at him, searching for something in his eyes. "You'll never be alone again." She said, although she didn't know where her voice came from. A minute ago her voice box refused to work, but now she was declaring bold statements.

Violet lifted her arm, and stroked Dedric's cheek gently. A sweet smile formed on her lips, and she closed any distance between them. The side of her body was against Dedric, her hand still pressed against his cheek. She stared into his blue eyes, searching for answers. They were the same blue eyes she'd dreamed about before, on more than one occasion. They were the same gentle eyes she remembered.. but from where? They were unlike anyone else's eyes. These belonged to someone who cared."Strange.. I've had dreams about your eyes before. How did I not notice before?" She leaned dangerously close, her brown eyes contrasting against his blue ones. Her gaze flicked down to his lips quickly, before they were meeting his eyes again.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
c:
party

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ If his heart could beat, I would have beat right out of his chest. Dedric's fingers were physically crossed. I'm a good guy, Violet. You know me, trust me, please. He mentally begged. Of course it was the least manly thing ever and he was glad it hadn't leaked out of his mouth. He grinned at the rather bold statement that came out of hers. "Do you promise?"
Anyone who walked through the treehouse door may be very confused. Two people just staring at each other. It may be strange but Dedric couldn't pull himself away.

Again they were moving closer to each other. Finally they were shoulder to shoulder. Violet's hand was resting on his cheek making his face seem to warm up dramatically. "I wear sunglasses a lot. That may be why." He teased good naturedly. "but I've had dreams about your eyes too. For a long time now."

They weren't too far apart now and Dedric took a risk and surged forward attaching his lips to hers. Finally after so long. He just hoped she returned it. He was never good at reading moments.

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:57 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet remembered the first dream she'd had about Dedric's mysterious blue eyes. She was walking through the dark, calling for someone to help her. She eventually made her way into the center of five stone pillars with crystals attached to the top of them. She couldn't escape, it was like she was glued to the spot. From far off, she heard a muffled voice shout her name, and then an unbearable pain surged through her body before everything faded away, and a pair of wonderful blue eyes popped up. After that she usually woke up drenched in sweat, yet freezing at the same time. Vi pulled herself out of the memory of her dream quickly, forcing herself to focus on Dedric. "I swear." She said simply. They were so close, her heart beat a little quicker, sending her brain into a frenzy. "Maybe you should stop wearing sunglasses. I like your eyes.." She said with a smile. It confused her when he said he'd dreamed about her eyes, but at the same time it made sense. Her whole body seemed to be fighting to remember something, a vital piece of information. But her mind wouldn't let her.

At first Violet didn't know how to react when Dedric's lips met hers. She'd never kissed a boy before. So she was unsure of what exactly to do. But instead of over thinking things like she usually did, she fell into the kiss. She closed her eyes, and wrapped her arms around Dedric's neck. This felt natural, like she was supposed to be with Dedric. She played with the little bit of hair that laid on the back of his neck, bringing herself even closer to this boy that she'd met only today. She focused on his lips, and how soft they felt against hers. After a few minutes, Violet pulled away. She was completely breathless. She smiled, and blushed, looking away.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
c:
party

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:20 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ Stop wearing sunglasses? "Only for you." His eyes would hurt so bad if he went all day sunglasses-less. But around Violet he would gladly risk sore eyes. All she had to do was ask. He was trying to push her memory to the limit before he had to leave for the night. The more progress he could make, the less hard it would be to break the news to her later.

There was a brief pause at the beginning of the kiss where Dedric's heart brok a little. At least she hadn' pushed him away. He was about to pull back when she reacted. On the inside his soul leapt for joy as the tumbled into a couple minutes of kissing. At last. This was worth searching for. He risked his life to find her and he would do the same to keep her. This time, there wasn't going to be good byes. He would make sure of it. Resting his hands on her waist he brought her closer.

Then, the warmth was gone and she was blushing and turning away from him. "Hey now, no need to be embarrassed. I need to see those pretty eyes." He rested his hand on her chin and turned her face gently. "Now that was mind blowing. Unfortunately the party is winding down and we need to get you some rest. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

Thinking about a plan to see her before the actual date, he grinned. "Maybe I can bring Elaine over and introduce you properly. I have to get things set up and I need by brother's help. But she can't be there or she will criticize me."Shaking his head and chuckling Dedric got up and streched his back. Sebastian's wife meant well, but some times she was a bit of a perfectionist.

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:57 am

violet lee pierre

User Image

The pink tint on Violet's cheeks died down as soon as Dedric spoke. She sighed softly, she knew that it was time to get back to the house. Most everyone would be gone by now, save for the few that were too drunk and passed out throughout the house. She was glad she locked her door, or else there would be some half naked drunk people laying on her bed. She shuddered at the thought. "I'd love to meet Elaine, an actual girl friend would be nice." She said softly. She groaned when he stood, knowing that she really did need to get back to the house. "Do we have to?" She grumbled, standing up. She pulled the jacket around her tighter. Without Dedric right next to her, the air was cold and bit at her exposed skin. He really did warm her entire body. "Aren't you cold?" She asked, moving closer to him.

She looked up into his face, glad that she could actually look up to someone. Usually she was taller than most, or just the same height. But Dedric was a lot taller than her. Smiling, she gently wrapped her arms around his stomach, meeting them at his back. She rested her head on his shoulder, sighing softly. "This was fun, I'm glad you came to my sister's dumb party." She said quietly.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
c:
party

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:33 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ Dedric really didn't want to leave but he was getting hungry and exposing his pointy teeth wasn't something he wanted to do at this moments. "Good I'll bring her over at noon. Sound good?" Dedric was happy he could help. Both girls needed to bond. They were going to be part of the same family eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later but it was all up to Violet and her memory.

Cracking his spine Dedric nodded. "Afraid so, babe." he gave her a sympathetic look. "But look on the bright side. You get to see this ugly mug tomorrow." grinning he faced her fully. She had moved closer to him and he warmed up again. Really he never got cold, but everything was just warmer with her near. When she was away from him it was as close to cold as he could get. "Nah. Not anymore. Keep the coat though."

The hug she gave was comfortable and it made it really hard to leave at all. "Are you trying to keep me captive? You'll never get a planned date if you keep me prisoner." He wrapped his arms around her in return."Of course you'll hear no complaints from me if that was your plan. Though I don't know what your parents would have to say about it."

Kissing her head and shrugging, he said. "I might have just come to see you agin. Maybe."
With a smile he pulled out his phone. "Do you wanna put your number in before we leave?"

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:11 pm

violet lee pierre

User Image

"Sounds great." Violet said. She was actually very excited for a female companion. She'd never had a real friend before. Whenever she got one Avery would turn them against her within a week. She smiled at Dedric's comment, and rolled her eyes. He was in no way ugly. Not at all. "I'll lock you away in this tree house, and you'll be my prisoner forever." She teased lightly, closing her eyes. "But a date does sound like fun. So maybe I'll have to wait a while before I keep you." She said, opening her eyes. She smiled, and pulled away reluctantly. She took his phone, and typed in her name and number. After a moment, she added a smiley face to the end. "Text me whenever you want." She handed him his phone, and grabbed his other hand.

She led him out of the tree house, and shut off the lights. Carefully, she climbed down the make shift ladder and landed softly on the ground. The forest was creepy at night. She hugged her stomach, and glanced around warily. Something caught her eye to her left, in between a few trees. It was too dark to see anything specific, instead, she saw a pair of golden glowing eyes, staring at her. A low growl resonated through her little opening, making the hair on the back of her neck stand straight up. She backed up a little, her heart speeding up. Before she could call to Dedric, the golden eyes were gone, and she heard branches snap from far away. It must have just been an animal. That still didn't stop her heart from racing.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
Lol, my little towns on tornado watch today. xP
party

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:48 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ "Alrighty. We have a plan. Beware though, she may try and redecorate things around your house." Dedric smirked and made a mental note to actually tell his two sidekicks about the plan. He always forgot that minor part and Sebastian worried when Dedric just kidnapped Elaine. No matter how funny it was he just wasn't in the mood for a Sebastian lecture.

It was cute, Violet playing along. It made him laugh. "When ever you want me, you got me. But you have to come visit the prisoner. This tree house would seem very dull without you brightening up the place." With a grin he stepped back and relinquished the phone. Waiting for her to input the number, he rolled back and forth on his heels and shoved his hands deep in his pockets.

She handed back his phone and he chuckled at the smiley face. "I will." Quickly he texted her just to give her his number. It was a simple, "I wanted to."

They were now departing the tree house. She made her way down first and Dedric looked around to see if he missed anything and shoved his phone back in his pocket, before bypassing the ladder completely and just jumping to the ground. The hair on his arms stood up and his body went ridgid. "Is everything okay?" He asked tensely looking around.

[[OoC: You didn't get sucked up now, did you? ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:19 am

violet lee pierre

User Image

Violet jumped as soon as Dedric spoke. She turned to look at him, inching closer in the process. Maybe he was right, and there were monsters lurking about in the shadows of the trees. She scoffed at the idea, but something deep within her wanted to believe the idea. That there were creepy things ready to jump out and snatch her away. "Everything's fine." She said, giving Dedric an uncertain smile. She grabbed his hand, and tugged him forward. "We never finished our game of twenty questions." She said, trying to brush away the strange feeling of being watched. Those golden eyes back there were not natural. They didn't belong to a regular animal of the forest. They were foreign. And they creeped Vi out. "I guess we'll have to finish it another time." They had crossed the bridge, and were close to exiting the forest when Violet heard an ear piercing howl. She jumped, and fought the urge to let out a scream. Instead, she hurried forward. "Well that was weird." She mumbled, practically attaching herself to Dedric's side.

A few minutes later, they were out of the woods and into Violet's back yard. She breathed a sigh of relief, and realized her hands were shaking. Her house was still lit up, but the music had died down and most of the cars were gone. She hoped that everyone had left, but that was highly unlikely. Avery probably got super drunk, and now had a boy in bed with her. Any boy would jump at the opportunity to get with the little perfect. Especially when she was drunk. Vi sighed, and pulled Dedric forward. "I hope not many people stayed. And I hope they didn't make too big of a mess. I'll have to clean it all up tomorrow." She stared at her house miserably. Every time there was a big party like this, Avery would run out on Vi and make her clean up the whole place before their parents got home. In all honestly, it sucked.

〔o 〕 〔o 〕 〔c 〕
I survived! c: And I got to see fireworks : D
party

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:58 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
#36648B

xxxxxx✗✘✓ It was very obvious something was around. Dedric could smell it. It was a disgusting smell really and it sent his nose crazy. But, for Violet's sake, he remained calm. Deep breathing through his mouth, though unnecessary, kept him calm. But he stayed close behind Vi.

"You're right. We will have to finish that soon. I would love to get to know you more." It was a nice change in topic and kept him distracted, at least a little bit. That is until the bowl pierced through his cranium and made him suffer violently. Now he knew what the feeling was. Werewolves, gross mutated dogs. The thought of Violet being watched by such things made his mind go into a protective frenzy.

"If you don't mind I'd like to walk you inside. Never know what guy is waiting for me to leave so he can ask you out." He teased trying to cover up the fact that he was being weirdly protective of someone he just met.
She didn't know about the supernatural now and Dedric didn't want her first exposure to be a Werewolf of all things. Really Dedric didn't count the three vampires earlier. They really were no threat to him. They were too young to cause any harm.

[[OoC: I'm glad you survived, I would've missed my RP buddy. Fireworks huh? ]]

User ImageUser Image  

I Speak Books

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out