Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:09 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora listened to the rabbits story but looked at her when she said shape shifter. Aurora smacked her forehead lightly, "So your not really a bunny are you..." she whispered, as she realized who she really was.

she looked at her, "Tabari, I know thats you... can stop being a bunny... I know its you... you have the same sent as her when we first met..." she mumbled.

She looked at her again, "if you tell anyone what i just told you, we'll have a problem... ok" she sad, turning back into her old self.

She grabbed her bow lightly and sighed, "i'm going hunting... you can come if you want but... ugh.... can't believe im going to say this" she mumbled to herself.

She looked at her, "i'll come back and stay for a few day, i'll be the judge of whether or not there good people" she said.

She then got up and got her gear on and waited for her response.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:21 am
"Any idiot with a working brain would realize only demons would ride a chimera." Hael growled. "And that can be confirmed when it suddenly crashes, because demons don't take humans to throw them off a chimera and then cut off the dang thing's head, just because it's fun.

"Now, BUG OFF!"

"Finally!" Tabari sighed, taking a hops away from Aurora so she could have room to transform back into her normal form. Back to being normal, Tabari looked at Aurora with a soft smile, hoping she wasn't going to be too mad about her trick to get Aurora to stay.

"I swear not to tell anyone." She promised, giving a closed eye smile.
"Your story is your's to tell." She added as she took up the girl's offer to go hunting. Wouldn't hurt to stick around and ensure she'd keep her promise to stay a while longer.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:32 am
"Ya know, I didn't say anything about a Chimera, or cutting its head off, either." Omazige replied, a smirk being audible behind the helmet as he slowly came closer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:58 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora was still angry about Tabari transforming into a rabbit and using her weakness against her but she would get her back for it someday.

She got up, put her gear on and looked at her, "good, I needed some bait anyways" she said, smiling as she meant Tabari to be the bait.

When they got into position, Aurora perched up in a tree and had her bow ready to fire. She had Tabari use her rabbit form and made her sit down under her. She then took a deep breath and closed her eyes, listening for the slightest movements.

After 10 minutes of concentrating there were multiple sounds coming from one direction and Aurora took aim. She waited for them to come into the clearing and took a deep breath as she saw the first fox stalk in.

She smiled, apologizing in her head for taking the creatures life and shot, killing it. After another 3 foxes ran in she killed them too and when the last fox ran in she waited and when it was close to Tabari she let another arrow fly and pierce its heart. She was about to jump down when a deer stood 20 feet away simply grazing on grass. She looked as Tabari and then back up at the deer and shot her last arrow at the deer.

She then jumped down and rounded the 6 total corpses and cleaned then out. She then looked at Tabari, "It's been a couple hours... I guess we should head back" she said, sighing. She threw the bodies over her shoulder and waited for Tabari to lead the way.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:30 pm
"Any idiot with eyes could see the damn thing outside the cave!" Hael snapped, growing more and more frustrated with Omazige's persistent behavior.

"How the Hell do you think the town knows when to go into hiding, dingus? We LOOK OUT the cave."

Despite the 'terrors' of being living bait, Tabari remained eerily calm through the whole transaction. Should Aurora ever miss, she could have quickly transformed and dealt with whatever fox who thought themselves quick enough to snatch her.

It was a bit humorous how she ignored everything around her.

When the hunting was all said and done, Tabari quickly changed into a draft horse and trotted beside Aurora. "Here," she bumped her nose against the gathered bodies Aurora carried. "Allow me."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:03 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora noticed Tabari turn into a horse and she smiled again, "might as well take advantage" she said.

She looked at her and placed the bodies on the horse and she jumped on her, "sorry, but this is for tricking me.. lead the way" she said, smiling.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:06 pm
"Still rather uncanny how accurate your description was." Omazige grunted.
"So, going to stay in a crack, just to keep being afraid of someone that is doing everything to show he's not going to harm you, or are you going to grow a spine?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:11 am
"I guess you don't know how to pay attention then to someone's answers." Hael grunted, shifting herself around to attempt getting more comfortable in the crack, with no success.

"And just because you're acting friendly doesn't mean you really are." She added, trying to shift in deeper to the crack. "You wouldn't believe how many people tried this trick on me. And I'm not going to fall for it again."

"Fair enough." Tabari replied with a small sigh before she trotted back to the camp.

Caius was growing impatient with the girls. They had wandered off for far too long. Something was amiss.

"I'm telling you," he growled to Menos, looking at the other demon with a glare, "something's happened. They haven't come--" He was interrupted as he saw a horse come back from the brush, carrying several dead animals, and Aurora.

"Son of a..." He groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Tabari, what the Hell?"

Tabari immediately stopped, just a few yards away from him and Menos, and looked at Caius rather curiously.

"What the Hell what?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Nevermind... Clueless idiot..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:47 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora looked at Caius and jumped down gracefully and looked at him as she took the bodies off Tabari, "do you not like meat or something...?" she asked, confused.

She sighed, "look we just went hunting for a while, I was going to do it alone but Tabari wanted to come along... if your angry then be angry at me not her..." she said, putting the animals bodies on her back.

She then put her arrows back into her quiver and put her gear away. She looked at Caius again, "i'm going to go make some lunch, if you need me i'll be over there making my own fire and cooking some meat... that way you don't have to smell it" she said, walking away back into the forest, not very far, just far enough were they couldn't see her anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:58 pm
"Alright then." Omazige said, now standing up straight and looking down at her.
"What can I do to prove I am genuine?"

Menos listened to everyone talk.
"It's not that he hates meat, it's that Nature has seen fit to destroy young Caius."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:56 pm
Zahzi

Aurora heard what memos said and looked at him, "you've got to be joking with me... That's rediculous" she said laughing lightly.

When she looked at them again she froze, "oh my god your, serious aren't you.. Look I didn't know here I'll just go cook them away from you" she said, going the opposite direction of Caius.

She sighed "stupid, I should have known... Guh this is why I travel alone I don't have to worry about getting to know someone it's better that way" she mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:08 am
"Just go away already!" Hael groaned, wiggling deeper into the crack.
"You look like you could kill somebody by snapping their neck like a twig, you REEK of demon, and you're far too friendly. There's no way in Hell I'm going to trust you."

"Oh shut up, Menos! I'm not cursed!" He snapped in reply to the other's answer for Aurora.

"And I have no problem with meat," Caius reassured, looking back at Aurora. "I just have a lot of bad accidents with animals. So I actually enjoy eating them, little bit of revenge."

"Stop trying to run," Tabari said quietly, nudging at Aurora's back with her nose. "They're good people, I promise."

((Sorry, this post is shitty, but I got birthday things to attend to~))  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:39 am
Randomly Gone Insane

Aurora looked back at them, "I'm not trying to run..." she mumbled. She sighed, "look i'm just going to cook these... i'll come get you when there done, and Caius nature has a way of trying to get us all... maybe you more than others but... your not the only one" she said, as she went to cook the food.

When the food was done she set it on the table and wandered around the camp, lost "great... I have no idea where I am" she said, placing her hand on her forehead.

((ooc: that's ok, mines not that good either >.<))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:21 pm
"Oh, so just because I'm different, I should be ostrisized?" Omazige asked, crossing his arms.
"Now that just doesn't seem fair."

Menos just listened to them all, giving a grunt while still meditating.

((Eh. I just don't care. : D ))  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:36 am
"It's not that you're different, it's the fact you smell." Hael corrected. "You smell so much of demon there's no way you can't be one. Either that or you regularly bath in their blood."

"Lovely..." Caius sighed after Aurora had left. "She's definitely a child." He remarked as he began to follow her. No doubt she would run into someone on their bad day, or have some sort of accident, and Caius couldnt bring himself to just let her wander off on her own into an accident.

Despite trying to be something of a guardian, Caius couldn't help but find some amusement in Aurora's wandering and her eventual loss of direction in the camp. He chuckled as he stepped forward beside her. "You haven't gotten that far and you're lost?" Caius teased, grinning as he looked down at her. "You went in more circles than a one armed man in water."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff