Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Mythical tales [Open and accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:06 am
SpazzticPanda1311

"So... you're telling me that a witch able to overpower the will of a demon prince?" he asked, keeping his sword between him and the demon. "Then just give me some of your blood. Make this easier on the both of us."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:16 am
cptflint

The demon looked at him and laughed, "you think i'm giving my rare blood to you without a high price?" he asked. He glared at him, "don't think a guard dog like you has a chance against me... I have a proposition, if you kill the witch that can summon me, i'll give you my blood, but you have to vow and do a blood pact with me so I know you not lying" he said, waiting for his answer.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime thought about it for a moment. "Blood first," he said. "And tell me who and where I go to kill before I make the pact."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 am
cptflint

The demon glared at him, "no, pact first, I know your tricks... besides you'll get my blood when I spill it for the pact" he growled. He took a step closer, "either you do it or I vanish and your little princess dies" he said.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:28 am
SpazzticPanda1311

"Alright," he said, relaxing a little. He made a quick cut on his arm and let it bleed. "When does she have to be dead? And who?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:36 am
cptflint

The demon smiled and cut his arm as well and let their blood flow together. The demons eye flared a bright red and he smiled, "the pact is complete, if you go back on your word then you'll burn into the depths of hell, I want you to kill her as soon as possible... as for who it is, you'll have to find out since I don't know... see this is why the trade was high... just remember little hero, you'll burn to hell but if you fail, i'll rip that girl to shreds" he said, laughing as he left. A vile of pure black blood sat at the feet of the guard.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:34 am
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime let out an frustrated growl, then picked up the vile and ran back to the the castle. He mixed the blood and herbs he had in his pack as he moved back. By the time he was at the castle all he would have to do is heat up the cure.

When he got back to the room however, his mood completely changed. He looked down at the squire and the trail of blood. He picked up the squire, lightly slapping him till he was awake. "Who did this?" He growled.

"D-daria..." the squire groaned.

Dojime dropped the squire who fell back to the ground with a thud. He picked up the amulet he'd given him and ran off down the hall, following the trail of blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:42 am
cptflint

Daira yawned, "he should be back any minute now... your little guard dogs late... I wanted to play with him for a little bit... but you always get in the way don't you big sis" she said, kicking her. Anastasia coughed up blood, that was black due to the poison. She smirked as she examined the chains on her writs and ankles. They were tight and she smiled, "you know I fell in love with Dojime before he became your little watch dog, why is it you always take everything away from me?" she asked. Anastasia looked at her weakly, "because I... better than.... you" she spit out. She felt a slap go across her face and she simply looked at her, "I pity you..." she mumbled, as she closed her eyes. Daria grew impatient, "once your dead, Dojime will have no choice but be my guard" she said, as she sat down.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:55 am
SpazzticPanda1311

It didn't take long before the trail lead him to a door. He didn't even check to see if it was locked before giving it a good strong kick, breaking it open. His grip around his sword tighten as he saw Anastasia and Daria.

He glared at Daria, his sword clattering lightly as his grip around it tightened even more in his anger. "Get... out..." he growled.

((That glare))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:05 pm
cptflint

Daria looked at him, "Dojime... lets just face the facts Anastasia's going to die... she her blood, is black even if you give her the so call antidote it won't stop the poison... so why not go back to being my guard..." she insisted. She looked at him, "and no offense but this is my chambers even your not allowed in here, I could get you imprisoned if I wanted to" she said, shrugging.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:13 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime took a deep breath and slowly up away his sword. He walked over to Anastasia and started to unchain her. "Shut up..." he replied. "Your voice makes me sick... You had better pray to god Ana doesn't die," he threatened as he pulled her out of the chains. "I dare you... to try to put me in prison..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:16 pm
cptflint

Daria glared at him, "how dare you call her Ana, you lowly knight" she yelled outraged that he ignored her. She slapped him hard and then kicked toward Anastasia, "it's all her fault! if only she'd die right now" she screeched, jealous that he referred to Anastasia as Ana.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:27 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dojime quickly pulled a towel out of his pack as he was slapped. Before she could kick Anastasia he grabbed her by the neck, the towel pressed between Daria's neck and Dojime's hands so it wouldn't leave any distinguishable marks.

"Listen to me and listen good girl," he growled as he slowly lifted her up to eye level, and Dojime was well over 6' tall. "If you ever... EVER... pull any s**t like this again I will kill you Daria. Your mother married into this family. You have no claim to the throne as long as Ana lives and she will live, and you're going to make sure she lives, because if she dies so will you... and so will your mother... there will be no distinguishable marks. No proof that I was the one that did it and if you think being locked in a dungeon is going to stop me? Try it," he said, watching her lose consciousness before letting the girl fall to the floor. Once he had made his point he grabbed Anastasia and ran up to her room.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:37 pm
cptflint

Daria felt the air getting squeezed out of her lungs. She gasped and kicked trying to get free and just as the darkness crept up to her, he released her. She gasped for air and glared at him, "you'll regret choosing her over me you filthy mutt" she sputtered before she passed out. Anastasia looked at him weakly, as she coughed up more black blood, "i.... im impr....essed" she whispered, trying to smile. She was proud of him standing up to Daria, usually he ignored her and walked away but this time he'd left his mark, "I... need to... t...ell you something... in case... I don't... see you... again" she said, panting.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:42 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that," he replied as he ran into her room and tossed her on the bed. "You'll tell me when you're healthy," he said as he set up a quick burner and started to heat up the tea. He sat on the bed next her. "Now try to stay awake."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff