Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:47 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Why? I was awful to you that year!" she laughed. "I've loved you since I was eight, but I didn't know until I was sixteen and you sent me the necklace." Alika's hand ran up and down his side, feeling the muscles beneath her fingers.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:03 pm
Mayah Playah

"you were still my only friend. and awful or not, you were nicer then either of my sisters, and they were the only other kids i could play with." he sighed, still holding her close.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:22 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Alika giggled, kissing his neck. "I'll bet. What happened that made you love me?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:37 pm
Mayah Playah

"you remember that time we went adventuring in the forest...? we got separated by some wolves.... back then, i was still terrified of everything... but.. you... you were so brave. you not only fought through them, but you also helped me with my cuts.... i think that's when.... that day...." he smiled, kissing her softly.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:46 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"God, you remember that?" she laughed, moving to straddle him again. "I thought you'd forgotten."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:21 pm
Mayah Playah

"how could i forget? you were amazing! you saved us both...." he sighed, brushing some hair from her face.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:57 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I was stupid and lucky," she insisted. "Anyway, that's beside the point. The greatest worry that we have to deal with now is Atuanya. He still wants your blood for stealing his girlfriend when we were young. Now that you have deflowered me, so to speak, he is going to be furious."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:00 pm
Mayah Playah

he smiled and gently kissed her cheek. "but he doesn't know yet, does he?" he mumbled, chewing on his lip slightly. "i mean, how could he have gotten the info so quickly? we're the only ones who know about this, since the staff all took the night off."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:36 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She pouted. "Everyone except your damn maid. I was told that she went into her room, sobbing." Alika slowly bucked her hips against him, smirking. "At least I know that she won't be taking my job." Leaning closer, she teasingly bit hîs ear. "After all, considering what I've seen and heard, no one can pleasure you as well as I can."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:44 pm
Mayah Playah

blushing darkly, he bit his lip. "h-heh... uhm..y-yeah...." he nodded and then thought of something. "d-do you wanna.... maybe.... make our relationship public after a while?" he sighed, kissing her neck softly.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:56 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Nibbling on his ear, she almost didn't hear him. "What? Oh, of course I do. But...maybe we should 'meet' somewhere, at a party perhaps. To just suddenly start dating when, according to American papers, we don't know each other, would that not be suspicious? No, we must both go somewhere, 'meet', and then we can officially start dating. How does that sound, my Travis?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:07 pm
Mayah Playah

"sounds good to me." he hummed and brushed some hair out of her face. "hm.... i'm shooting a music video tomorrow... you could be one of the extras? or maybe the party one of my friends is throwing after his concert?" he grinned, gently trailing a hand down her back.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:35 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"After-party sounds perfect," she said, grinning back. "That reminds me, I better not see you flirting with the dancers... Who is this friend of yours, anyway?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:55 pm
Mayah Playah

"its more like a group of friends." he smirked, hugging her close. "you've probably heard of them. they're called The Wanted." he hummed, letting his hands rest on her hips.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:05 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"The Wanted?!" she repeated, grinning. "I love them!! God, what am I going to wear?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff