Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A Walk In The Park. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:55 pm
Rockriver001

"And all this you can do your not condisdered a threat to the public or might end up... you know when someone comes looking for you it'll turn into a large shootout?"

The goo chuckles a bit "Well, I got a shot by a 50. cal rifle just a few hours ago, so I assume they are already on me" The gooey chuckles, Picking a 50.cal bullet out of his pocket  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:00 pm
FirionTheDragon
The dragon nodded, "Thank you, but this instrument isnt a flute. Its an ocarina, a handcrafted instrument. Would you like me to play a song?" he asked kindly picking it back up.

Tres nodded. "I would love to hear a song." she replied, smiling at him, he'd tail curled around her comforting ly.  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:32 pm
Gammawolf99

Wolfy-Joey

Colonel Gulitine stopped walking once he heard the voice before he turned his body to the side and his head turned to Grey before he faced the man and nodded once, "Colonel Duke Gulitine, but you may call me Colonel Gulitine or just Colonel." He spoke turning towards the man to hear his reply.
((You do know what Colonel is and how its pronounced?))

Diego felt a bit nervous after what he had said, "Um... my life isnt at danger because I'm speaking to you right? Because I dont want to stand here and suddenly get shot or kidnapped becasue of this." Since Diego was a sniper he knew not to look around for anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:43 am
Rockriver001

Diego felt a bit nervous after what he had said, "Um... my life isnt at danger because I'm speaking to you right? Because I dont want to stand here and suddenly get shot or kidnapped becasue of this." Since Diego was a sniper he knew not to look around for anyone.

The goo shakes his head "No, Not really, The only thing you got to worry about is that your taxes aren't screwing with you" the goo chuckles loudly  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:44 am
Wolfy-Joey

Diego as chuckled at it a bit, "So what are you doing out here?" He said looking back at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:23 pm
Rockriver001
Wolfy-Joey

Diego as chuckled at it a bit, "So what are you doing out here?" He said looking back at him.

the goo chuckles funnly "Well, I could be here for the fun... or for a mission.." the goo looks around "Maybe investigate on a corps..." the goo chuckles loudly  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:28 pm
Wolfy-Joey
Rockriver001
Wolfy-Joey

the goo chuckles funnly "Well, I could be here for the fun... or for a mission.." the goo looks around "Maybe investigate on a corps..." the goo chuckles loudly

"Ya..." Diego said a bit nervous about that but stood where he was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:33 am
Rockriver001

"Ya..." Diego said a bit nervous about that but stood where he was.

The goo chuckles and nudges Diego "Don't you worry one bit! I am just kidding.. If I were to investigate I wouldn't tell you right?"  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:23 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya

The dragon smiled and gently grabbed the small instrument, he slowly raised it up to his mouth andblew softly into the mouth piece. While he blew his fingers moved quickly, but carefully to the next hole, creating a slow and soft melody, almost like a lullaby. As the song continued it echoed through the park, calming everyone around him, even the angriest person in the park, who is unimportant, seemed to grow calm.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:04 pm
"Maybe, would you?" Diego said as a bit of a joke.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:57 pm
Rockriver001
"Maybe, would you?" Diego said as a bit of a joke.

the goo would shyly kick away some dirt, Then look back at Diego "Maybe..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:59 pm
Diego shrugged, "So, where you from?" He asked leaning agaisnt a tree.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:13 pm
The goo shrugs "A tube... and how about you?" he chuckles  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:01 pm
((Yes, it's pronounced like 'kernel' ^w^))
Rockriver001

Grey remained focused on Colonel, his head tilted upwards to look him in the eyes.
"I would rather call you Duke, since it's such a nice name. But I'll call you Colonel, If that's what you want."
Grey's sharp ears couldn't help but overhear something about a corpse.
'Oh, bullocks! Did they find his body already!?' he thought while keeping the smile on his face. Grey felt for his M1911A1 he kept hidden on him, just in case he needed to use it.  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:19 pm
Gammawolf99
((Yes, it's pronounced like 'kernel' ^w^))
Rockriver001

Grey remained focused on Colonel, his head tilted upwards to look him in the eyes.
"I would rather call you Duke, since it's such a nice name. But I'll call you Colonel, If that's what you want."
Grey's sharp ears couldn't help but overhear something about a corpse.
'Oh, bullocks! Did they find his body already!?' he thought while keeping the smile on his face. Grey felt for his M1911A1 he kept hidden on him, just in case he needed to use it.

Diego rubbed the back of his head, "Lets see... when a man and a women fall in love they will..." He said slowying down as he was thinking of a way to continue to explain it.

Duke quickly grabbed his 44 revolver. "Dont call me duke, and dont reach for a weapon unless I have the same reason to, otherwise something might happen... and turst me, I'm a very accurate shooter..." Colonel Gulitine said with his hand grabbing his pistol but it was still in his holster. "Now, why are you reaching for your gun?" He asked narrowing his eyes.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff