Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Halo X Metroid: Falling Tides ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image

Keither "Spartan 503" Audo

Keither was about to snap when when got in front of him but it seemed that something was actually important. She began to explain and by the end he thought of it. He tapped her shoulder "We'll have to split up once we get close. If they are expecting you then they will fortify that entrance against you but they won't be suspecting a SPARTAN." he said.

User Image

Fight theme: Red- Fight Inside
Weapons:
Light Rifle
MA5B Individual Combat Weapon System
M90 Close Assault Weapon System
XBR55 Battle Rifle
M6C Personal Defense Weapon System x2
M6G Personal Defense Weapon System x2
Frag Grenades x4
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device
Bubble shield grenades x5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

User Image

xDon't listen to the whispers...

C a m e r a n oo A r a n oo
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cam could see where this was going; she nodded. But the Pirates weren't expecting her... They were expecting Samus Aran. From the stories and tales of her mother, Cam had long ago concluded that she had a different fighting style than her mother. She could use that against the Pirates as well.
Just now realizing how close she was to Keither, Cam backed up, her cheeks turning a bit red. In order to break the awkward silence that had settled between the two, Cam turned around and pulled her Phazon Gun out of the holster on her thigh. She wanted to be able to stay in contact with Keither until they absolutely needed to part. But now she wouldn't be able to hear... Wait. Cam tilted her gun over and pulled a small piece out of the barrel and smiled. She was suddenly extremely happy that she had modified her equipment. Cam slipped the earpiece on over her right ear and flipped it to the frequency she had been on in her suit.
Static.
Well this was going to be annoying...

S p l i n t e r

xThey'll tell you I'm a monster...

User Image

Orange Ocarina Company: (( _____ ))

asbloodrunscold

Guardian Olypsa Of Hyrule

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image

Keither nodded and watched her work for a moment. They wouldn't be together too much longer but they might as well enjoy it then. He tapped her shoulder "Lets go." he said and started walking.

-time skip-

It was an hours walk but they soon came to the point where the base was in view. The east gate was heavily fortified and there were guards everywhere but he was built for this type of thing. He looked at her "Now we split, I'll assault the easy gate and you find another way in, I'll join you where the coast is clear. He pulled his M90 from his back and ran forward making sure he was seen. He began to fire of shots and they fired back but he dodged bullets and took cover. This would be the perfect cover-up.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x4
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Cam watched Keither make his move and then clicked her earpiece back into her gun as she let her eyes scan the area. Their base may have been heavily fortified, but there were always holes in the walls. Cam smirked as she tucked her phazon gun back into its holster. There was a small opening, just big enough for her Morph Ball to fit through, about fifty meters away. Sure, every guard out here was distracted by Keither, but there was bound to be guards on the inside keeping tabs on everything. Cam didn't want them to be able to latch onto her Power Suit's signal before she was ready.
As Cam planned out her own sneak attack, alarms went crazy and the place started to go into a lock-down mode. "s**t." Cam whispered just before sprinting and leaping through a nearby closing door. This wasn't where she wanted to go...
As Cam somersaulted to a stop, the room went dark. The bounty hunter poised herself in a kneeling position with one hand on her gun and the other on the floor as blue light strips that lined the walkway started to flicker to life. Cam stood and took in the steel tunnel before deciding that the strips of blue weren't lights at all, but phazon tubes. Cam pulled her gun out of its holster and carefully made her way down the phazon tunnel.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

Orange Ocarina Company: (( Just gonna let you know now, I have a plan for Cam to meet up with Dark Samus and Dark Samus will be letting Cam know who Cam really is. ))

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:43 am
User Image

Keither jumped behind cover right when the Wreith ball hit. This entrance was more fortified then he thought. It was obvious he had forgotten about the covenant to but he didn't think they would go this heavy to avoid getting killed by Samus, he knew Cameran's mother was a warrior but he didn't think she was that awesome but he didn't know too much about her history. It would be a while before he could meet up with Cameran but he knew she didn't quite need him. He peaked out and began to open fire killing about 3 pirates rushing towards his position.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x4
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:00 am
User Image

User Image

Cameran took a few more steps before a click echoed through the tunnel. Cam froze and adrenaline pulsed through her veins. But no training could prepare her for what she saw.
Cam whipped around and she and her gun were staring straight into the eyes of the woman Cameran believed to be her mother. But that wasn't right. Cam wasn't looking into Samus Aran's eyes... She was looking into her own.
Cam backed up a few steps as the black Zero Suit-clad imposter took a few more steps forward.
"Cameran Samantha Aran. So nice to finally meet you face to face."
An icy shiver ripped up Cam's spine as the voice of Samus came through the imposter's lips.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

Orange Ocarina Company: (( Mwahahaha.... ))

asbloodrunscold

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image

User Image

"Who are you...?" Cam lifted her gun up higher and shot daggers into the woman across from her.
The imposter chuckled and placed a hand on her collar bone. "Why, Cameran. Don't you recognize me? We look so much alike, after all. It's almost like we're" the woman's voice and appearance changed from Samus's and Cam's to Chiasa's. "twin sisters."
Cam glared at the woman as her temper started to rise. "Don't taint my sister's name like that!" Cam threatened as she pulled the trigger on her gun. Chiasa's look-alike easily dodged the phazon beam before ramming Cam into the wall of the tunnel.
"Don't. Test. Me. Girl."
Cam gasped for air as the woman tightened her grip on Cam's throat. Cam watched the steel pannels of the wall slide up to reveal another glass wall behind them. The imposter gripped tighter on Cam's neck before lifting her up and throwing her out of the tunnel though the glass. The phazon tubes exploded as Cam burst through the glass wall and she and the phazon rained onto the battlefield below where Keither was still executing his part of the plan.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image

Keither tossed another grenade at a group of gathered pirates and watched the explosion send them flying in different directions. He jumped to the side to avoid the enemy sword of an elite and kicked it knee out before breaking its neck. He grabbed its arm and stabbed behind him him another elite. He kick to the side landing a brutal one to the chest of another elite. He grabbed it hand and spun it around before slamming it into another elite and shooting them both with his pistol. He dodged to the side to avoid several plasma bolts from the pirates and stayed down only getting up to shoot when he heard and explosion. He looked up to see Cam falling and lowered his guns. He couldn't got close due to the phazon which would likely kill him time.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x2
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:11 pm
User Image

User Image

A wicked laugh echoed through the air as Cam hit the ground with a thud. Cam winced as she rolled over in the phazon rain to look up at the figure. The woman leaped from the tunnel and landed in the puddles of phazon in front of Cam. The Pirates and even the Covenant instantly stopped attacking once the woman's voice pierced the air.
"So tell me, love. Do you know who you really are?"
Cam wiped some blood off of the corner of her mouth as she glared at the woman who had now taken the form of Samus.
"I am Cameran Samantha Aran. Daughter of ex-bounty hunter Samus Aran and Galactic Federation Army General Adam Malkovitch."
The imposter roared with laughter. "That's quite the story they've created for you, dear. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're not Samus and Adam's daughter. That was your so-called 'sister', Chiasa. The blood that runs through your veins," the shape-shifter walked over to Cam and knelt down in front of her. "Is mine." she hissed into Cam's ear. Cam's eyes widened and fear coursed through her body and literally paralyzed her.
"You-You're lying."
"Oh, am I?" the woman stood back up and glared down at Cam. "Then explain to me how a human like my better half was able to create an offspring made up completely of phazon..."
Cam's eyes widened again as she finally realized who, or rather, what she was. Dark Samus started to laugh again. Her evil chuckle grew as the phazon on the ground started to form a Power Suit around her. Dark Samus shook her head. "So naive." Cam's voice echoed back at her as Dark Samus launched a Phazon Missile at Cam.
Cam felt her body fly across the ground as the missile flew through her shoulder.
"It's a pity that they put you through that operation. You could be much more powerful if you were still Mommy's little girl."

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image

Keither growled "Cameran!" he yelled and hopped out. He ran at Dark Samus and began shooting her with his combat rifle. He pirates tried to stand into his way but he knocked each and everyone of the out of way as he advanced towards her continuing to shoot though last time he fought her, her was nearly destroyed but his anger was clouding his normally perfect judgement. He wielded the combat rifle in one hand as he pulled out his combat knife.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x2
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Dark Samus turned once she heard Cameran's name. She stood and listened to the soldier's pathetic bullets hit her suit. "Pathetic. You're not winning any brownie points with your future mother-in-law, boy!" Dark Samus knelt down closer to the ground and launched into the air as phazon shot out of her boots. In a split second, Dark Samus knocked the knife out of Keither's hand and rammed into him with her shoulder.

Cam's shoulder hissed and sizzled as it tried to repair itself. She watched the battle before her with blurred and pulsing vision. "Keither!"
Cam couldn't take it anymore. She had to help him... But how? She couldn't move...

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image

Keither grabbed onto the collar of her armor and flipped her over to slam her into the ground. He raised up his fist and punched her helmet pretty hard and kept her pinned "Its time someone put you to sleep!" he said and removed his light rifle and put it to her helmet. He pulled the trigger without hesitation.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x2
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image

User Image

All was silent for a long moment before Dark Samus's evil laugh echoed through the air. Cam watched as Dark Samus's body fizzled into phazon and evaporated into the air. Was that it? Was she really dead? Cam didn't know... She couldn't think straight at all.
But she did notice that she and Keither were now the only creatures around. Where had everyone else gone? The Pirates? The Covenant? Cam didn't know... She couldn't think straight at all.
Cam winced as she tried to push herself off of the ground. But her shoulder, still hissing and fizzing, gave out on her and Cam let out a small grunt as her head hit the ground again.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image

Keither stood up and ran over to Cam and picked her up. He opened up the com unit in his helmet "This is Spartan 503 any one there?" all he was was silence. He tried again "This is spartan 503, respond!" he still did not get an answer. He held her "Hold on Cam, we'll find you some help." he said and went into the base. He knew it would be dangerous but he hopped that there was a health pack. He drew his pistol and walked through looking for anything he could use to patch her up.

User Image

Weapons:
Light Rifle
XBR55 Battle Rifle
Frag Grenades x2
Jiralhanae combat knife
Humbler stun device

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tipsy Raider

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image

User Image

"I'll be fine..." Cam mumbled. She'd never seen this side of Keither. It was strange to her. He was always so level-headed... "Just give me a minute. You're going to get hurt if you keep carrying me like this. I'm drenched in phazon..." Cam could feel her wound starting to close. "One of the wonderful things of having phaz-... Of not being human." Cam's voice dropped even more, she was practically whispering now.

S p l i n t e r

User Image

asbloodrunscold

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash