Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:25 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane closed her eyes and took a few more deep breaths, pulling herself together, she then said, "Don't worry about that, you don't need to spend money on me, I'll be more than happy to just spend time with you." Her heartbeat slowed a bit, the deep red in her cheeks faded to a soft pink, and she finally managed a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:31 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Managing to calm himself down, Kaien managed to return her smile, still blushing a bit, beginning to purr softly again. "As long as it's okay with you, it's okay with me." he replied lightly, feeling his heart slowing down to a normal beating speed.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:06 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Totally, so let's see, does this weekend work for you?" Ayane asked, the picked up the iced coffee, and took a sip of it. Her ears twitched a bit, she could hear Kaien purring, Ayane found it to be really cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:09 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, taking a sip of the green tea. All at once his ears perked up and his purring grew louder. "Yeah. My job has weekends off, so unless something comes up with the family, weekends will always work."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:25 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Smiling, Ayane then asked, "Great, so we got that taken care of, just one last thing, should we pick a place to meet up or does right after school sound good?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:00 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"I'd say unless we have gym that day, right after school should be no problem. Now I have a question... Is this hanging out... or a ...d...date?..." He blushed brightly again, taking a sip of the green tea to try and calm himself.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:41 pm
Kairo Yakazu

The sudden question made Ayane choke on her coffee, so it took a bit before she answered, "I guess it would be both, but more towards the hanging out side of it, unless... you want it to be... a date." she replied sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:48 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"I... I-I would like it... you know... maybe be... more of a date..." he practically whispered, sipping his green tea again. Even though he was still purring, it had softened to a low rumble, and his ears went against his head out of embarrassment.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:01 pm
Kairo Yakazu

She looked down at her coffee, it was now half gone by then, and replied in soft voice, "I-I would love that... let's call it a... date." Ayane took her tail in her hands, then began to run her fingers through the fur, as a she smiled shyly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:14 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien smiled sheepishly at her, sipping on his tea, purring quietly and happily, his tail swaying a little bit as his ears twitched against his head. "I'm... really excited..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:40 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Me too, but it's only thursday, we still have a whole day of school left, not counting today. That reminds me, what's the time now," She reached into her bag and got her phone, "we got ten minutes before our next class. I think it would be a good idea to get going." Ayane said, as she took another sip of her coffee, then got up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:30 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded and slipped his backpack on again, taking the green tea and finishing it before stretching a little. "Sounds good. Next is... History, right?" Bringing out his map, a large frown adorned his face. "...It's not on here. The class isn't on the map..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:00 am
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane looked at her schedule, "Yeah, that's what it says on here," she then looked at her own map, "hold on, this map is just of the main building, our next class is in a different building."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:29 am
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien looked at her a bit worried. "I wasn't ever given another map... Were you?..." His ears plastered themselves against his head, his tail twitching about.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:11 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"No, but I'll ask someone if they know, I'll be right back." Ayane said and she walked back up to the girl who had taken their order before. A couple of minutes later, she came back, "So from what I've been told, all the history classes seem to be located in the west building of the school grounds, not a long walk but we have to go now."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff