Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
Petrenko's Bar! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to Petrenko's Bar
thanks.
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Nope. *smirks as he finishes wiping off the counter*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:57 am
"Hey Petrenko can I please have a pepsi"
User Image

Your~only~angel

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:23 am
Your~only~angel
"Hey Petrenko can I please have a pepsi"
User Image

*Goes to the fridge and gets a pepsi and gives it Angel*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:39 pm
"FINE DAMNIT, ill take a pepsi then, if you wouldn't mind?"  

black_knightj

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:54 pm
black_knightj
"FINE DAMNIT, ill take a pepsi then, if you wouldn't mind?"

*goes to the fridge and pulls out a huge bottle of gin and slides it to him* Im not cleaning up the puke.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:16 pm
"Hey Petrenko", Paper whispered.

"Can I get another mailbu rum and diet coke, please?", she said while fidgeting around a bit.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:07 pm
DarquePinkPaper

"Can I get another mailbu rum and diet coke, please?", she said while fidgeting around a bit.

Sure! *makes her drink and slides it to her* Where you been my sweet?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:38 pm
"Hey I promise I wont puke up a bit me and gin have been close for a while," says black.  

black_knightj

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:40 pm
black_knightj
"Hey I promise I wont puke up a bit me and gin have been close for a while," says black.

*nods as he turns around and pops open a coca cola. He places his dry lips onto the bottle and takes a sip*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:59 pm
Petrenko Myakhalo
DarquePinkPaper

"Oh...here and there. Don't you worry, Petrenko; I've been checking in here and whatnot. Kinda been wondering where you went for a bit actually", Paper said while taking sips of her drink.  

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:34 am
DarquePinkPaper
Petrenko Myakhalo
DarquePinkPaper

"Oh...here and there. Don't you worry, Petrenko; I've been checking in here and whatnot. Kinda been wondering where you went for a bit actually", Paper said while taking sips of her drink.

*finishes his sip of his coca cola* Just around... kinda bored around Gaia latley. *shurgs*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:59 pm
Petrenko Myakhalo
DarquePinkPaper
Petrenko Myakhalo
DarquePinkPaper

*finishes his sip of his coca cola* Just around... kinda bored around Gaia latley. *shurgs*

"Oh...", Paper said more to herself than to anyone.
She went back to her bit of paper and pencil and started sketching out one of her friends.

"So Petrenko, what have you been up to lately?"

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:02 pm
DarquePinkPaper
Petrenko Myakhalo
DarquePinkPaper
Petrenko Myakhalo
DarquePinkPaper

She went back to her bit of paper and pencil and started sketching out one of her friends.

Not much at all. *he gulped as he usual did nervously when talking to girls* What about yourself?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:28 am
Petrenko Myakhalo
DarquePinkPaper
Petrenko Myakhalo
DarquePinkPaper
Petrenko Myakhalo
DarquePinkPaper

Not much at all. *he gulped as he usual did nervously when talking to girls* What about yourself?

Paper smiled a small smile at herself as she watched Petrenko's throat move with the force of his gulp.
"Oh...I haven't been up to much", Paper said as she raised her gaze to Petrenko's eyes.
"I've just been organizing some things, trying to get a good draw done for a friend...sleeping," she laughed at the last.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Quaterdollarbillcoin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:03 pm
DarquePinkPaper
Petrenko Myakhalo
DarquePinkPaper
Petrenko Myakhalo
DarquePinkPaper

Paper smiled a small smile at herself as she watched Petrenko's throat move with the force of his gulp.
"Oh...I haven't been up to much", Paper said as she raised her gaze to Petrenko's eyes.
"I've just been organizing some things, trying to get a good draw done for a friend...sleeping," she laughed at the last.

*let a small laugh out*  
The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces