Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Gunlock Training Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Mort Foncee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:36 am
He stood there in silence waiting for any kind of reply before looking around. "Hmm I wonder if they have a target practice room here."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:06 pm
-----Event-----
The strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area. Now would be a perfect chance for some special conditions training.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:21 pm
Ansem's signature puff of grey smoke erupted from the ground in front of the Gunlock Academy.
His beautiful face was curled into a smirk as he lifted his hands and laughed.
"Too easy! These impostors are nothing like a match! True power!"

A massive explosion tore through every floor of the Gunlock Academy and leveled the surrounding areas. Fires burned everywhere as cries of pain echoed through the empty streets.
An explosion that size would only have decimated trees in the Ninja Forest, but here, in such a populated area, agony and death prevailed.

Another puff of grey smoke floated up from the crater.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:39 am
A fleet of mini-mecha, lead by one larger mecha flew towards the rubble that was Gunlock Academy. The bore not guns and blades, but tools and supplies. They cleared the rubble first. When all of the rubble was cleared, the mini-mecha started rebuilding Gunlock Academy from the lowest floors up, making some adjustments like more durable materials used in construction, or a shield generator here and there in case of attack. A hangar was added for budding mechanists to practive their skills by constructing small mecha. Piloting simulators were added, and grass and trees were planted. Later, the furniture was moved into the rooms, and the building was painted. Brett had climbed out of his mecha after the rubble had been cleared, and had been helping rebuild. Roughly two days after reconstruction has started, it was finished. Brett was sitting behind the desk that was in the headmaster's office, programming some Haros to assist people in different areas of the academy. A memorial had been built. An AI named Wave had been uploaded into the Academy's mainframe to assist Brett in running Gunlock Academy. "Finally, it's finished."  

The Mage of Space

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:12 pm
A few days later, Brett was slumped over his desk. "God, is it really so hard to notice a building standing where a pile of rubble had been?" "Well maybe you should advertise." "We don't have any leaflets." At this point, both Brett and Wave sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:20 am
"I'm going to Mecha Main Street, hold down the fort." Brett was in his mecha 30 seconds later. He took off for Mecha Main Street, hoping that something new was going on. [To Mecha Main Street]  

The Mage of Space

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:17 am
Wave sighed and checked on various areas of the academy. "Not one lifesign in the whole complex. Except for the chipmunks. At least the Haros are operational."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:16 am
Lana entered the school cautiously, she had seen it from a far a few times but never really observed it much. She knocked on the door hard, the loud bang echoed through the complex "Wow, Freaky" She chuckled to herself  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:02 am
A group of Haros opened the doors for Lana. Wave flickered to life on a nearby holo-panel. "Welcome to Gunlock Academy! Not all functions of the academy are online, as they require a final activation code from the headmaster, who is currently out. Is there anything you'd like to know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:21 am
Lana Flinched a bit when she saw the hologram. "Uhm... Do I have to enroll Or something? My parents uhm.. are out at the moment..."  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:46 am
"Only if you want. I'm pretty sure the headmaster would allow you to stay here if you need a place in this insane city. Although if you do join, you'd be the first student. We actually just rebuilt the academy, so we don't have anyone enrolled." A few of the Haros sweatdropped.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:27 pm
Lana smiled. "When will the headmaster be back?"  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:49 pm
"Let's see...He went to Mecha Main Street to check up on things, was asked by a suspicious man to build a Gundam class mecha for him, refused to build said mecha, was bombed by the man who wanted the mecha who had also bombed him before, went to the hospital, underwent surgery to get his lost limbs replaced with mechanical ones, went to the Starship Aria, and went back to Mecha Main Street. Mouthful, huh? Anyway, would you like me to call him back? I can do that if you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:02 pm
"..Well.. I he's not too busy.." She muttered  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:10 pm
"Done. He should be here soon. Just don't be too shocked."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash