Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Escapee(1x1 romance: taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:07 pm
Vallerie's eyes seemed to wonder away, "Oh... Well I wouldnt have thought that someone like you would save me." she said softly, a gryphon smile forming across her face. After a few minutes of watching Zane break into the vehicle and open the door for her she stepped in, giving Zane a playful kiss on the cheek, "Oh your such a gentleman." she said in a playful tone. When inside the truck she waited for a moment longer for Zane to start the vehicle, but whenn it started she nearly jumped up onto her feet, "Sorry... first time." she said before pulling on her hood and, with some difficulty, her seatbelt as well.

((F.O.R.D. Found On Roadside Ditch, Driver Returns On Foot, get the idea?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:49 pm
Zane smiled when she jumped. "It's alright." After a few minutes, he turned the radio dial, scrolling through mixtures of static and hip hop channels. He stopped at the voice of an announcer. He listened for a minute, then continued to scan through them. After trying a few different stations, he let out a sigh of relief. He tapped the fingers of his right hand on the steering wheel and pushed his hair out of his face with his left. After about an hour in traffic, they were nearly across the George Washington Bridge into New Jersey. He scanned through the radio channels again. Once more he sighed, leaned back in the seat, and tapped his fingers on the wheel.

{{ Ah. Ok. }}  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:03 pm
Vallerie didnt seem to do much on the trip through the city, although she kept looking out the windows, searching for someone or something. She wasnt sure what it was, but she had the feeling that they were being watched. She turned her gaze back to the front of the vehicle and sighed, "Everything is ok, your just being paranoid." she whispered to herself. In a moment she looked at Zane, about to say something but turned away and looked back out the window. She couldnt shake the feeling away and it was irritating her, but what could she do, nothing seemed to put her at ease. Then she just realized something, food, she hadnt eaten since the day that Zane took her in, but there was no way to stop and grab something on the go. The people that captured her could be anywhere, "Oh there i go again..." she whispered trying to remove the thoughts about them being followed.

((haha, can you think of any? and did Zane just ignore the kiss?! lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:44 pm
{{ He didn't ignore it, I just wasn't sure how to make him respond... sweatdrop }}

Zane was deep in his own thoughts. His cheek still felt odd from her kiss. It wasn't exactly new for him, but he'd never been kissed by someone with a beak. He shook his head and stared at the car in front of them. He scanned the radio again. Still no news about us.. Ok.. He sighed and glanced over at her. She was looking out the window and mumbling to herself. "Anywhere specific you think we should go?" He wasn't too sure where to go once they crossed into New Jersey. He figured they'd need to get another car and probably get food. His stomach was turning itself over, nagging that he needed to eat. He looked at her again, wondering if she was as worried as he was.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:15 pm
((ah... now i dont know how to respond to this lol))

Vallerie kept looking out the window, watching as other cars passed by. When she heard Zane ask his question she simply shook her head, "No, nowhere I can think of." she said returning to the window to watch the outside world. Everything seemed so peaceful, no one seemed to care about anything, why couldnt her life be like the humans out in the city? She sighed then shifted her gaze toward the sky, oh how she wanted to go up there and feel the wind in her feathers again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:55 am
Once they'd crossed the bridge, Zane immediately headed for an interstate to go South. He glanced at her. He reached over and squeezed her hand lightly. "It's going to be okay." He smiled at her and then returned his gaze to the road, but didn't let go of her hand.

They were sitting at a red light, when something clicked in his mind. Looking out the window, he noticed a dark Toyota behind them by two cars. Still there...? He glanced at her and smiled. "Don't panic." Then he hit the gas and turned the wheel to the right, speeding through the traffic. He weaved through the cars and nearly ran a red light to turn left onto another street. He put his arm in front of her as he quickly pulled the car into a wide alley and stopped, not wanting her to go forward into the dashboard. He cut the engine and turned off the lights. He looked back through the window. A dark Corolla passed by and Zane let out a sigh. He looked at Vallerie. "I'm sorry for that. But whoever that was has been following us since just before the bridge. We'll have to be careful until I can find us another car."  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:29 pm
Vallerie quickly looked down to see Zane's hand holding onto hers, she slowly turned her hand over and gently squeezed his hand in return, "Im sure it will." she said before turning back to the window.

Once the two stopped at the traffic light she noticed a child in a nearby car making faces to her. She giggled at the sight of the young boy, she almost pulled her hood off to try and do the same, but quickly stopped herself. She quickly shifted her attention to Zane when he mentioned the word panic, "What do you me-" before she could finish Zane began speeding through the streets. After a few minutes of speeding passed traffic Zane pulled into an alley and shot his arm out to protect her from hitting the vehicle's dashboard. Her eyes looked back at Zane, "Its alright..." she anwered quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:05 pm
Zane pulled him arm back. "I didn't hurt you, did I? I broke my friend's nose once because I had to stop short and he head butted the dashboard. I didn't want that to happen to you.." Her quietness was unsettling. He was worried that he'd scared her or hurt her. He glanced around before looking back at her with an apology in his eyes. Zane felt like his lungs were constricting, as if he'd almost destroyed something precious. He knew he'd felt something for this girl before, and it was still there even after knowing she wasn't human. Does that mean something..? Zane wondered to himself. Does that mean I may be the only person who will help her...? He waited nervously, glacing at her arms and legs to see if she'd hit anything when he stopped.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:10 pm
(im going to have to post later, I cant think of anything for this at the moment)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:59 pm
The female Avian slowly shook her head, "No... no im fine." she said checking herself for injuries, but the only thing she could see were a few fallen feathers. Her eyes looked up to meet Zane's and she saw something in him she hadnt seen before. Her eyes looked into his for a few seconds before she turned her gaze, what was she doing? He couldnt be thinking what she was, but something in the back of her mind kept scratching into her thoughts. She turned her gaze out the windo and searched for anyone nearby, "What do we do now?"  

FirionTheDragon

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:02 pm
Zane let out a short sigh when she said she was okay. He picked up one of the feathers that fell and stared at it. He glanced at her again and their eyes met. There was something in the way she looked at him. Zane could feel his breath catch in his lungs. He was tempted to lean closer to her. Then she looked away. When she asked what they would do, he cleared his throat and leaned against the door. I'm so stupid.. But I can't shake this... He shook his head, resting the feather in his lap. "I don't know. I think we should stay here for a bit. Then we'll have to be careful. Head for Pennsylvania. I'd rather not take you past D.C. in this car. So we can switch cars in Philly maybe.." He paused and looked at her. "Are you hungry?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:02 am
{{Sorry if my posts are hard to reply to... I can edit it if you need me to.}}  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:42 pm
Tsuki7893

((its fine, btw sorry for taking so long and ill post in a min. I want to think of something for this))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:12 pm
{{ Ok. I just wasn't sure. Post whenever you're done 3nodding }}  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:56 pm
Tsuki7893

The avian slowly nodded, Zane's plan wasnt exactly a well thouht out one to her opinion but it sounded like it would work. The she slwoly opened her beak, "I am." she said answering his question before looking down at the feather on Zane's lap, "However, if you are going to get something, leave me here. We dont know who could be searching for me, so it would be safer if I remain hidden." she said using her hands to remind him of her feathery robe.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff