Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lugh's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seravious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:00 pm
Mayah Playah

"You're an immortal right?"

He finished off his gyro and wine, then leaned back and crossed his arms again.

"I know it sounds kind of racist, and I apologize for sounding that way, but I've seen how mortals usually treat us."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She laughed, pausing to drink more of her wine. "Yes, I'm an immortal," said the beautiful young woman. "Have been longer than you have."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:11 am
Mayah Playah

"Well then congratulations. You are officially the oldest person to ever set foot in this house."

He stretched lazily and rubbed his right shoulder.

"So you know a bit about me and my goals. What about you? Tell me about you."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:05 pm

She drank a bit more, smiling in thought. "About me? Let's see...I never knew my parents. All I know is my old name, and I'm not allowed to speak it. When I came to the Ghostly Plains to be raised, I was named again, this time Sabia, which means 'sweet one'. Oddly enough, my name wasn't ironic. I really was the sweet one. I lived and played with the other elementals, and we were all paired up. I was supposed to be with another elemental witch named Kax, but I just didn't want to be with him. I didn't want to be with anyone. After rejecting him, I was then paired with Liron, one of the most beautiful men in the Plains. For several years, we were content lovers, and I started to feel something for him in return to his love. But something happened and he ended up leaving me. After this, I was forced to look after Enlil, the man from the flower hill. Originally, I was furious, then we became friends once more, and are now friends with benefits. That's pretty much my history, but my goals? I'm not sure I have many. I want my scientific goals to be accomplished, and that's to create as many new metals and such before I'm called back. I have a few personal goals, but they aren't that significant. If I don't accomplish them, what does it matter?" Finishing off her glass, she sighed in half-drunkenness. "Can...can I have more wine?"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:35 pm
Mayah Playah

He poured her another glass, but none for himself.

"Easy on this stuff. It's really powerful."

He set the bottle down on the table, then laced his fingers together across his stomach as he leaned back.

"About your goals though. What if they were significant? Two words for you my dear. Butterfly effect."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Sipping it, she laughed. "Please, Lugh, my goals are useless. For example, the most recent isn't going to happen anyway, so why try? Unless you plan on carrying me to your bed and having wild and unrated sex with me before I leave tomorrow, that goal is never going to be fulfilled." 

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:58 pm
Mayah Playah

"Why can't you stay?"

His face was a mixture of confusion and pain.

"I haven't had a day like today in a very long time."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:13 pm

"I have much to do in the Ghostly Plains. So much that I can't stay long. I should be back within the month, but there's no saying I'll come back when I'm supposed to. I might have to stay longer." She sighed and stood up, walking to the railing and hugging herself. "I've had a great time too, Lugh. I just...I can't ignore my duty as a Protector. I'll come find you as soon as I get back, I promise. I only wanted one last night of just...fun, before I have to go back."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:22 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"You know, you don't need to have sex to have just fun. I have a pool in the house, and it's getting dark. Most of the residents here go to bed around sunset so it'll be just you, me, and a bottle of Atlantean wine."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Galatea leaned against him, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "Hmm, that sounds wonderful. But I'm afraid I don't own a bathing suit, and Mia has likely gone to bed. That, and I get a little adventurous after a few glasses of wine."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:37 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh whispered in her ear.

"You don't need a bathing suit."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Smiling, the pretty embodiment tilted her head, exposing her smooth, milky white neck. "I like the sound of that," she whispered, rubbing against him.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh scooped her up and slung her over his shoulder, carrying her away.

"The great Atlantean lord demands a sacrifice be made to the warm waters of his swimming pool!"

He grabbed the bottle of wine in his free hand as he walked off the balcony.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 pm

"Sacrifice?" she laughed, setting her palms on his back and pushing herself up. "If we're going to sacrifice me, can't I at least drink a little more first?"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh looked thoughtful for a second.

"When we get there."

He left the bedroom and went downstairs, then kicked open a double door that led into a massive indoor pool fashioned to look like a beach on one side, but resembling a pool on the other. He set her down and took a drink of the wine, then handed her the bottle while smiling.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff