Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
My Best Friend (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:39 pm
User Image

User Image
You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more

◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈

So many things we do. Games with and without clothes. Games with ourselves and each other. I use that window idea and it was hilarious... however... I was the one dancing... I lost the bet. I remember playing hide and go seek, like we were kids. I remember finding her under the covers in her bed. She was trying to be a pillow, were her words. She motioned to me with a finger and I came closer. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I remember us kissing. It felt real, so real. It wasn't drunken kissing, but real, and emotion filled. I know the difference, trust me, this was for real. We kissed for two hours almost. She told me she loved me, over and over and over, saying it ten different ways. Each had as much power as the last... Things went a little farther, but not as far as with my girl friend's from my past. It all fades and I wake up, my head feeling stuffed with wool. That dream was one of the best I had in a long time.
I open my eyes to see Kitty... there... this is her bed... is this for real. I sit up and everything floods into my mind. It wasn't a dream... it was real... but why... why her... I love it, I would never want to be with anyone besides her... but... why would she. I'm just her friend, I've always loved her but... what happened. I wonder if she remember's. Why would she hide in her bed... why would she pull me into a kiss.... why make me feel so good.... why!? Why tell me she loved me, why!? I sit up and squint in the light at her, and try to smile. I stretch but end up falling back, right next to her. My head falls to the side and it brushes my nose against her cheek.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Loose, and flirty
Thinking : Damn my best friend is incredible... I wish we could date... I want her so bad...
Outfit : xxx

Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

As I love you with such depth
I don't know how to tell you how I feel now
Just like powdery snow gently gently comes on
It piles up a lot and sadly melts

XXXXXMy heart is fluttering inside my chest much like a frantic bird in a cage. My mind reels as I try to remember something, ANYTHING, from the night before. Nothing. He seems so nonchalant, does that mean we actually..did it? Did I say anything stupid to him, like I loved him? I want to ask, but I fear that I might mess things up if I say anything. But I have to know, I really need to know what went on, and whether he remembers it. I scoot back a little and turn my face to his. Gathering up all my courage, I open my mouth. Nothing comes out at first, but on the second attempt I muster a question. "What happened?" It sounds so stupid and vague. 'What happened?' Obviously we got drunk, but those two words don't convey what I really want to ask. I make the decision to act cool about the whole thing, try to brush off whatever I let slip in my previous stupor, try to protect myself from the pain of rejection or of being 'just another girl'. I get out of bed, keeping my back to him, pulling towards myself the clothes that are nearest me. I keep my voice level as I speak next, as though I don't care. "Must have gotten me really hammered, I don't remember a thing. I need a glass of water." I'm dressed in sweats now, and I stumble my way out of the room to the kitchen downstairs. I'm worrying about what I might have confessed to him while alcohol raged through my veins.

I wish I could be honest just like
The way we were when we encountered
I wonder if the day will come when we can laugh together
My love for you piles up a lot and it melts on my palms

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ hungover as heck m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: I feel so bad about procrastinating for so long ;~;

I_am_so

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

I watch her get dressed... I watch her slim figure as she slides on a shirt and sweats. I know what that body feels like now... I know what it tastes like and smells like. God It hurts to good inside my heart right now... It hurts because I don't know if she was just drunk, and saying anything.... or if she really meant it when she told me she loved me....

I stay in the room for over ten minutes. I run my fingers through my hair, my brain hurting from the obvious abuse of alcohol. I sit on the edge of the bed with my head in my hands. I lay sprawled out, on the floor, upside down, lean against he wall, my head in my arm... but I finally know what to say. I want ot say it so bad. I put on a pair of pajama bottoms, and a t-shirt of mine and walk towards the kitchen... I stop in the hallway, my nerve failing me like never before. I walk back into the bedroom and fall onto the bed, completely overcome with fear. Fear so bad that is burns and keeps me from moving. I want to vomit, though my stomach is clearly empty. After another five I can stand, another two and I am walking into the kitchen. I smile and rub her back as I walk by towards the fridge. The tips of my fingers, combined with my palm, on her back. I smile and look up at her, the hardest thing I've ever done.... smile at her without dropping to my knees, heart wide open, ready to be rejected or welcomed.... "I just realized we never had dessert...."

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Petrified...
Thinking : Oh my God do I want to tell her what happened...

Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

As I love you with such depth
I don't know how to tell you how I feel now
It piles up a lot and sadly melts

XXXXXHe was right, we'd gotten drunk and distracted before he could even reveal what the surprise was supposed to be. "Oh well, it's a little early for dessert. Perhaps tonight, or another time." I downed a whole glass of water with some Tylenol. I felt like death. The rest of the day was not going to go well. For something to do I go over to Will and pull his shirt up to check some of his stitches. None of them have broken open, which is good news. "How are you feeling after last night? Will I be needing to bring you to a doctor today? Probably a good idea, make sure you aren't going to end up with any blood infections."

I wish I could be honest just like
The way we were when we encountered
I wonder if the day will come when we can laugh together
My love for you piles up a lot and it melts on my palms

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ hungover as heck m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: horribly short post due to writer's block.

I_am_so

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

I smile as she checks my back. She was always watching over me and making sure I'm ok. I can't help but turn a little red, my eyes close slightly and I think. Why couldn't we go out, what is stopping me from picking her up and telling her I love her... but... that was one night. It was due to alcohol... I'll need something else to happen to know more clearly. "Yes Mom." I chuckle and turn around, and wrapping my arms around her slowly. Its a hug that asks if she is ok. A hug that shows I'm right here and nothing has changed. I can't think of anything else to do but pull her close, my cheek against her head. I take a couple deep breaths, slow and calming.

"I... I think I remember... what happened last night..." I still hold her close, not being able to look her in the eyes yet... not yet......

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : terrified
Thinking : What will happen...

((I'm sorry for not being on for the past couple months. but I'll be back on in morning and evenings sometimes.))

Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:47 pm
Deleteplease666

you disappeared for almost six months
I didn't think I was ever going to hear from you again  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:49 pm
Cadenza of the Heart
Deleteplease666

my father got mad at me about some things I'd written and changed my password and login but I finally got them back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:50 pm
Deleteplease666
Cadenza of the Heart
Deleteplease666

my father got mad at me about some things I'd written and changed my password and login but I finally got them back.

so that's why your username was changed to "delete please"
I was worried you had switched accounts without telling me your new one  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:45 pm
Cadenza of the Heart
Deleteplease666
Cadenza of the Heart
Deleteplease666

so that's why your username was changed to "delete please"
I was worried you had switched accounts without telling me your new one

I need 8k more to change my username back to I_am_so. Sorry again, I missed this site. I'm not as avid a rper as I used to be, but I still enjoy the occasional brain teasing one. That's why this one is the only one (and another that I'm remaking of mine) that I'm going to do. The ones that make me think and be creative. I dislike the ones that just go fapfapfap lol  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff