Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:40 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo blinked out of his daze when he heard Zavier yell out at him. "What?" he mumbled and turned just in time for the volleyball to slam against his face. Their opponents and the coach both cringed when they heard the sickening WHACK sound. Leo stumbled backward and put his hands over his face, though he didn't cry out in pain, he just grunted and exhaled sharply. After about a second he lowered his hands and sent a death glare the boy's way, watching him stiffen in fear of what he did. Leo's face didn't seem that bad, the nose wasn't broken but bruised and the tiniest specks of pained tears showed on his furious face. The coach tried to let him sit it out, but Leo insisted he stay in, at least for a moment longer.
His face hurt, but nothing hurt more than the humiliation he dealt with just a moment ago. Ms. Redwood's words hit him, but it was no reason to daydream and let his guard down. He and his brother's reputation would go down because of his idiocy, he had to teach the boy a lesson to reassert himself. Picking the ball up, Leo held it out in front of his nose to aim, but it didn't take long since his eyes never drifted from the trembling boy. It wasn't even the twins' turn to serve, but who would dare say anything to Leo right now?
Everything seemed to slow down within moments before the serve. Leo tossed the ball into the air and it felt like it took hours for it to actually leave his hand. He moved his right arm behind him just a bit and lifted his arm to make a perpendicular. Eyes widening with determined fury, Leo twisted his body, he untwisted and gained momentum and speed from the distance, and by the time his hand made contact with the ball time returned to normal.
Or not.
The ball rocketed past the net with intense speed; a few students that observed the match could have sworn they saw smoke come from the volleyball.
That poor boy didn't even have time to blink.

Leo's arms fell to his side, his breathing was heavy. That hit took everything he had, but it was worth it. He smirked and chuckled a bit as everyone crowded around the victim that was once his opponent...
...Then he collapsed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:48 pm
Awesome nerd

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Zavier Arroya▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zavier was worried about Leo but once he showed that he was okay his worries left for now. He knew exactly how his brother was so it was no surprise that he had gotten angry and hit the boy with the ball,he was just about to let out a smirk until he heard someone hit the floor. "Leo!" He yelled as he helped his brother up, he knew he had to get him away from everyone since Leo wouldn't like the fact that he fainted in front of everyone."Coach I'm taking him to the locker room, you can just continue playing he'll be fine" he said as he carried his twin to the locker room.
Once there he sat Leo up and gently rubbed the spot on his face that had gotten hit, it was red but it wasn't so bad. For the first time he actually noticed how soft Leo's skin was, even with a huge red mark on his face he looked truly perfect in Zavier's eyes. He couldn't help but to want to kiss him so badly but he couldn't! But he desire only seemed to grow inside. "Leo..Leo can you here me?" he said as he tried to see if his brother was conscious or not.

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:07 am
Rikasha17

User Image

"Ugh..." Leo stirred under Zavier's touch, though he didn't wake up until a few minutes later. "Zavier...?" he whispered in a hoarse voice. He felt so tired and weak right now, humiliated. "The ball didn't hit me that hard, did it?" he coughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:14 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Letting out a sigh of relief Zavier smiled and nodded. "It hit you hard but you're okay and that's all that matters..." he said then gently rested his forehead against Leo's and looked into his eyes..his lovely eyes. While looking at him a soft pink blush spread across his cheeks, he slowly started to lean in closer to his sibling. He almost felt like he couldn't stop but he didn't want to until their lips finally met. Kissing his own brother was wrong but he just couldn't stop himself, even if Leo did hate him afterwards.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:39 am
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo smiled a tiny bit after hearing Zavier. It was hard to stay angry around his brother, he didn't even feel the throbbing pain on his face any more.
But once Zavier kissed him, his heart beat began to race.
They were close twins, so of course they've given each other kisses before, but this kiss was different. Leo could actually feel something in this kiss other than warmth. Was it what all those movies go on about? Sparks?
But... But they were brothers! This shouldn't be happening!

Then why was he kissing him back?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:47 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier was surprised that his brother was kissing him back but he was also happy that he was. He deepened the kiss a little before pulling back and blushing brightly at his twin. "I'm sorry...I..I know it was wrong and if you don't want to be around me I understand it's just...I just..I'm sorry Leo.." He turned away from Leo, embarrassed that he kissed him like that, but he just had to and he know he felt something between them. Something that he shouldn't have but he was prepared for any mean comment his brother had for him.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:01 am
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo slowly opened his eyes and looked up at his brother, barely noticing the deep blush on both of their faces. He had just kissed his brother, they had just shared a deep kiss, perhaps a spark. With his brother.
Leo was breathless, from the kiss and from the day. First that dream, now this. He had to get his mind together, figure out what any of this meant.
He looked at his brother for a minute, frowning at how guilty he looked or sounded, but he didn't want to strengthen these illegal feelings any more.
"...I'm going back to our dorm." he said quietly, stood, and walked away, too focused on what just happened to get his clothes back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:10 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier sighed and watched Leo walk away from him. He was more mad at himself than anything but he couldn't deny that their was something there between them even if they were brothers. Deep down he knew that Leo felt it too. He slowly stood up and changed back into his clothes before grabbing Leo's clothes and heading back to their dorm. It hurt him knowing that Leo probably didn't want to see him or even talk to him, but they did share a room so they were going to be around each other whether he liked it or not and they both had to talk.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:28 am
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo placed a bandage on his nose with a slight wince. Each time it pulsed with pain he felt the pain of his wounded pride, each time his wounded pride pulsed with pain his heart beat for Zavier.
Speaking of which...
Leo straightened up and paced around his room, putting one hand on his chin as the other went behind his back. He couldn't begin to understand what was happening with him. He was just going through a phase, is all. But what kind of person has feelings for their brother, even if it's a phase?!
He sighed with frustration. A nap was all he needed to clear his mind. That's all... Wandering to his bed, Leo spread apart his blanket and nearly gagged at what he saw. There was a mess, it was almost like when someone wet their bed, only with...
"So it wasn't a dream." Leo breathed with wide eyes. He had pleasured himself to the thoughts of his brother, and he just recently kissed him! God what is wrong with me?! he yelled at himself while tugging at his white hair. The door began to tinkle as someone tried to open it, making Leo stiffen. It was Zavier, he just knew it. He looked back at the door then at his bed then his door then back at his bed. Another time. Leo frantically pulled his covers back over his mess and sat sprawled out on it to make it look as if he'd been laying down the entire time. He nonchalantly watched his brother walk in, though inwardly he felt flustered, confused, and panicked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:41 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Zavier walked into his dorm and closed his door behind him. He looked over to Leo who was just laying there,not saying a word. He slowly went over to him and placed his clothes on his bed then went over to his own bed and sat down. He was nervous but he knew this was a topic they couldn't avoid.."Leo..im sorry I kissed you but I couldn't help myself...i know it was wrong..everything I feel is wrong..but I felt something more than just a kiss and I know you did too.."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:52 am
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo glanced over at the clothes Zavier set down then at his own wardrobe. He was so flustered he hadn't noticed his athletic uniform still on. He turned his gaze back up to the ceiling and laced his fingers together.
"...We're brothers, Zavier."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:03 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Don't you think I know that? We're not just brothers we're twins too! Why do you think we can only be truly happy when we're together and when we're apart we lash out..even to do this day..we BOTH know there's something between us that's more than a brotherly bond.." Zavier let out a small sigh and looked at Leo, he just wanted to curl up under a rock or something, he thought that Leo would want nothing to do with him anymore and he was scared.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:08 am
Rikasha17

User Image

"It doesn't matter how I feel for you or how you feel for me, Zavier, we're brothers." Leo said as he sat up on his bed. "These feelings... They're wrong. God, listen to us even discuss this!" he groaned and ran his fingers through his white hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:18 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"How you feel does matter, it proves that I'm right! I know these feelings are wrong how many times do I have to say that but if we ignore them then who knows what will happen...and if..we just stay away from each other it will just get worse" He sighed as he got up and went to Leo then sat down next to him."But if you don't want me around then...I accept that..I'll just talk to the dean so I can go to another dorm and we can both room with different people..."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:27 am
Rikasha17

User Image

"No, you don't have to leave." Leo sighed as he averted his gaze back down to his shoes, praying that his brother wouldn't find the mess on his bed. "All this... this is just a phase. A phase." he reasoned with himself more than with Zavier.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff