Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silent Tears Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplaying and meeting a lot of new friends through chat, games, etc. 

Tags: Roleplay, Chat, Contests, Games 

Reply Roleplay Station
An Unlikely Pair [Private] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:37 am
User Image Arianna looked up as he entered and got his food, and greeted him, but he ignored her. Considering how she had left the night before, she didn't blame him. But still she said, "How are you feeling today? It must have been hard to sleep last night, without being able to move around much." Despite being pissed off at him for always having a negative view, in her opinion he was still the one being wronged the most. She shifted , scooping up some eggs, and realized the wounds of her arms were showing and shifted, trying to hide the ugly scratches. Though she had shown them off defiantely before, she had done so to make a point to the King. But around Kais, she was suddenly self-concious, knowing that not only were they ugly, but they were likely to scar as well. She didn't understand why she cared what he thought, but she did and it made her uncomfortable.

She watched Kais sit down, wondering at the situation they were in. Her feelings for Kais were confusing, she didn't understand them. He was suppose to be her enemy but she didn't really see him as one, only knowing that for some unknown reason, the families hated each other. Sometimes he was mean to her, and other times surprisingly kind in his own rough way. He had saved her once, and had been protective of her as well. But at the same time, he hated her and wanted nothing to do with her. He also was the type to go to war easily, at least that was the way it seemed to her, and that was something she didn't like. She detested fighting, and did her best to avoid it. Though she too was angry at the King, it wasn't worth the energy or effort to fight it.

She wondered if it would be easier on all of them if she found her horse and left. Being a woman, it would look less bad on her family, as women were not given as much value. If she left, Kais would be off the hook, and may cease his efforts for vengence. But she couldn't say for sure. All she knew was that is she was caught, she would definately be punished, though probably less severly than Kais. But then again, with the mood the King was in, it was quite likely to severly backfire on her as well. It was Monday, and they were to be married Friday. It wasn't much time to think of something, though she didn't care anymore if she married Kais or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image

Kais would have leaned back in the chair, but despite the improvements he had made, he would still be pained by the pressure. He looked to Arianna though, his face trying to keep it's frustrated expression, but instead he seemed confused. SHe had been furious with him on multiple occasions yesturday, and yet she could wake up in the morning and act like nothing had happened at all.

Had her surname been Stevenson, or Richardson, or anything other than Lovette for that matter, she would likely be the perfect woman for Kais. She had a temper enough to keep him in line, but at the same time the sweetness to look past his faults and try to make things better. Kais was a very difficult personality, and yet she seemed to be able to handle it for some reason. Or at least he had some sort of assumption that she was able too.

He could not help but respond to her, otherwise he knew she would persist. "Well it sure as hell was not a cakewalk." He responded slightly sarastically and then rubbed his temples with his head. "I went for a walk in the gardens, that helped a bit i guess, not not as much." He could tell though as he watched her, she was trying to hie her wounds. He could not help but adress that. He hated the fact she got hurt, but also for some reason he was slightly attracted to them, they were war wounds in a way, showing she could get her hands dirty. "Never hide your scars, they show bravery, and strength." He said then turning his attention back to his food.

"I had some a*****e come to my room this morning, for my tux...." He said, not sure why he was bringing up the wedding but the sick reality it was happening was scaring him. He wondered why the King had not shown his face yet too. "I guess we may have no choice but to do this." The look he gave her now was one of pity. He could not imagine she enjoyed the prospect of marrying him. He had grown to accept his freedoms being taken away. He only hoped he would live long enough to make the King pay for his actions. "I just don't know what I will do when we do...'' He thought about what his profession would be. "...I doubt I will be able to work in a Quarry again with my family hating me." This saddened him, Kais loved working with the rocks, they seemed as much a part of his life as anything else. And he feared all of what would happen should he not be able to do the one thing he found he was good at.  

kaissaj777

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:15 am
User Image Arianna smiled at him, saying "I am glad you are feeling better and able to move around a bit, even if it is only a little bit." But as he continued about hiding her scars, her eyes narrowed. "Why bother, they are awful. The doctor tells me to leave them open to allow fresh air and everyone just stares at me in horror. Besides the king wants them hidden, which pisses me off. Why should I have to wear a long sleeved dress to a summer wedding? If he wan't to hide them, then he shouldn't have made me witness the atrocity in the first place. He knew I was against it from the beginning. Stupid long sleeves." Arianna glared at her plate for a while.

She started eating her food, trying to ignore the discomfort of the wounds on her arm. She wanted to show them off and hide them at the same time. Show the idiots who judged her that she was no pushover, but at the same time she still had a feminine side and wanted to be seen as pretty. And these scars diminished that. Kais didn't want her, though he seemed to be accepting the fact that it may happen. But he still seemed like he was in the 'I'm going to get revenge' mood and she refused to marry him if he continued to be like that, no matter what her punishment may be.

He seemed so sad when he taked about having no choice and what he will do afterwards, as he would lose his livelihood. Thinking that she may as well, she wondered what she could do to help him. The only thing she could thing of was leave, and wondered if she would be able to sneak out of the castle sometime today. She knew where the King's secret stables were and could probably find Astri. She had talked to the stableboys before and they had told her a lot of different tidbits of information that may help her. The problem was not getting caught. If she could get out, then maybe Kais wouldn't suffer. Even if she did get caught, it would be her alone who suffered the punishment.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image

Kais in all honesty did not know what to say to her. He wanted to say he liked the scars, but in all honesty that would make it sound like he enjoyed her being in pain. What he liked about it was that it made it seem like his...fiancee....had he dared say the words, was stronger than most. He knew he would have to explain himself should he not say the right thing. "I think they make you look strong. I like it." He said with a friendly smile, maybe the first one he had shown her. If it was not the first it was one of the few.

Somehow he was beginning as he previously thought, to accept his fate. If he was to marry Arianna, he would have to get her to understand him, and him her. "Look...." He began. "...I have had almost no sleep, and I am in a lot of pain..."He was not trying to make her feel pity, just set the stage for his next comments. "...but I am sorry. I am not the easiest person to deal with I know." He could not look at her as he spoke, apologizing was not something he was use to doing. "This is not easy for either of us."

He wanted to make the King pay, but he knew Arianna would never approve of such actions, though he felt the need to say something to her despite that fact. "I grew up amongst the rocks, therefore I am about a stubborn as one." he smiled with the last comment to her. "I am not going to change ok? I can't change who I am.."He shook his head. "...and I don't plan on trying to change you. We have to marry, even if we try to escape he will find us and make it happen only sooner." He let out a big sigh. "..I promise not to voice my warmongering ways, and....I will try to suppress them, it is the best I can offer you." Part of him doubted she would even care.

In fact he wondered why he cared so much what she thought. In his mind Kais just did not want to end up alone in this whole thing. The one thing he feared above all else was loneliness. He felt no matter what he would not be able to go home, so to have some sort of companionship he needed to look past it all.  

kaissaj777

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:01 am
User Image Arianna looked at her arms. She hated the cuts, but she didn't regret why she had them. She had got them trying to protect someone, even if that was unintentional, it was a good thing. But so many people gave her weird looks, and looked at her as if she was too different and now less beautiful. She already had enough problems with being too different to add more to them. But Kais wasn't looking away and was saying that he liked them. That they made her look strong. He smiled at her then, and for the first time, Arianna actually found herself seriously attracted to him and gave him a shy smile in return.

Arianna looked at him carefully, for once feeling that perhaps she may not have to run away, she didn't want to make anyone else mad at her, and knew she would be punished if she left as she was planning. And he finally seemed to want to be working with her. Could she trust him not to make war? And what was more, he was actually trying to get along with her and even apologized. It was kind of cute, though she did not say that out loud, as he was embarassed and hiding his face as he did it.

She took a deep breath, then started, "I am not easy to get along with either. And I haven't asked you to change. I don't want to change either. But I will not marry you if you intend to exact revenge on the King for making us marry. But I will if you just let it go. You can be mad at the King, trust me, I am furious with him. But don't do anything, ok?" She was pleading with him. She did not want to be stuck married to someone her family hated, so mostly alone except for Kais and stuck in the middle of a war. It would be too much to ask of her.

Then Arianna broached the more difficult part. "As for our families, give it time. I'm sure they love us, and will eventually get over their hatred, at least enough to be civil. I'm not saying they will stop hating each other, and it may take some time, but give them more credit. I mean, I don't hate you, and ..." she paused, unsure of herself. "And I don't think that you hate me, so that means that somehow, there is a chance for them to get along enough to stay in our lives. I would hope both of our families are strong enough to put their differences aside for their kids. I'm not asking for big family reunions. We can always visit them seperately. Technically you family only has to accept me, and my dad only needs to accept you, not your entire family. Though it would be nice for them to get along," she ended ruefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:31 am
User Image

She just seemed so damn optimistic, and this was something that Kais was not exactly use too. She still seemed to think that she actually had a choice in the matter of whether or not she married him. Did she not realize that the King would force them to marry whether or not he decided upon war himself? He also was not delighted that she did not understand their need to overthrow this power-hungry King.

He elected not to respond to her question about doing anything. He had his plans for the King, and he would go ahead with them whether she like it or not. She did not need to know about them anyway, and they would be able to move on with their lives and be non-the-wiser about the problems he intended to call. At this point he was just coming to accept his position, but he was not fully adjusted to her.

He shook his head though. "You do not know my family." He said looking at his plate, and tightly squeezing the fork in his hand. "Maybe my sisters and mother would understand, but not my father, not my brother, and certainly not my uncles.They will disown me, forbid me to step within their quarries." He slammed the table a he said this. "You know what i am like, my father and brother are ten times worse....it is probably why I was chose. Because I am the closest thing to them having a sensible son." Kais said now getting ready to stand up. "I probably won't visit your family, you father will likely not wish to see me, and I would not wish you to receive the fate I am having. Let him see me as the villain." Kais then stood up and began to walk out of the room.

He was steaming, and needed some space to vent. He had no desire to talk with the King, so he decided to go to the gardens and sit there once more. He slowly walked his way there, trying to calm himself down, hoping Arianna wouldn't get mad at him, and maybe would join him in the gardens soon.  

kaissaj777

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:36 pm
User Image Arianna knew that he wasn't really listening to her, and that he still had plans for revenge, considering he avoided the question. Having been in charge of running a horse farm, she was used to men trying to manipulate her to see their way without telling her what she wanted to know. She wondered if she could even get away with not marrying him at all, and wasn't quite ready to force the date forward. She didn't really want to marry him, knowing he was going to make their lives even more difficult after they marry. But he wasn't even willing to try. Arianna took a deep breath. She had to remember that this was hard for him too and like her he was just coming to partially accept his fate.

The part about their families made her want to cry though. He said that his sisters and mother may understand, and she wondered if she could get through to them, if they could get through to the stubborn men in their family. It would take time, and she would probably have to go alone, when Kais wasn't around. She smiled, he would probably be so mad at her for interfering. The thought of meeting his brother and father scared her though, as Kais said that they were a lot angrier than him. She hoped they didn't take that anger out on her too much. She had enough violence in this week to last a lifetime in her opinion. She never understood why people couldn't get along.

The fact that he didn't want to visit her family didn't surprise her. He was right that initially her father would not want to see him, but she hoped her father was the man she thought he was and would get over it. She wanted him and Kais to get along. Kais wasn't a villain as he had called himself. She had waited half an hour, giving Kais time to calm down. She seemed to make him angry a lot, and that worried her. Finishing off her breakfast, she left her dishes, and headed out to the gardens where she found him sitting by a fountain. She joined him, lighting touching his shoulder before going around the bench to sit next to him, not saying anything, figuring it was safer that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:58 pm
User Image
His mind was wondering, but in the end it went to the same place, the wedding. Kais wondered what it would be like, and to what level it would be seen as by noble standards. He was sure despite the King's situation he would likely try to make it some kind of an extravagant event. He was no hopeless romantic, but Kais always had some sort of thought about what he wedding would be like.

Arianna came after a while, long enough for him to be completely calm at this point. Her touch on his shoulder was odd, but he liked it, he liked the fact that at this point they were developing some sort of relationship. He looked at her for a moment, and just kinda stared, not sure if he was making her feel uncomfortable, but he did not really know what to say.

She was very pretty, and maybe it was the fact they were sitting in the garden in front of a fountain, but she looked very pretty in the surroundings. She was quiet, and he assumed maybe he had scared her back at breakfast. "Sorry." He said scratching the top of his head, not quite sure what to do in this situation. "I have a bit of a temper if you have not noticed." He chuckled slightly and looked back toward the water.

"It is not easy ya know?" He said quietly. "I hate him for making us do this...." Kais began. "...But I am glad I met you."  

kaissaj777

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image Arianna gave a small giggle at his comment about having a bit of a temper, then covered her mouth blushing when she realized what she had done. She then smiled at him. "It is okay. I can have one too occassionally. I'm pretty independent for a girl." She gave an impish grin. "At least you won't be bored easily." She stretched, then looked out at the garden and fountains around them. It was a peaceful place, one where she could feel the positive energies floating into her. She would like to have a garden like this, and perhaps at home she would have her father build one. Then she remembered that the home she grew up in was not to be her home anymore, and she sighed. Well, maybe Kais wouldn't mind her making a garden in 'their' new home.

She listened to him for a while, and for once, it seemed like he was actually making the effort. She felt the need to voice her own opinions. "You know, I am not thrilled with this either. For a woman, once she gets married, she loses all her freedom, her independence. In this country, she becomes the property of her husband, and he can beat her, starve her, do whatever he wants to her without worrying about the consequences. Now most men are not like that, but it can still happen. I have a lot more independence than most women, so I have a lot more to lose. It isn't easy, no, and I am mad at the King. But I do not hate him."

She froze when he said he was glad that he met her. Sometimes he surprised her, like when he said that she reminded him of his mother or that she would make a good Avalon. It was at these moments that she really was at a lost for words. "Thank you, I think I am glad to have met you to. It has been an interesting week." She paused for a bit then continued. "You know, this doesn't have to be a love match. Yes, I would have liked to marry for love, but perhaps we could at least start as friends?" she asked, again looking down at her hands, unsure of herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image

Her giggle made him smile, it was cute, and warmed his heart slightly. He though felt himself feel bad as she voiced her fears about losing her independence. From his experience, his mother seemed to be the one in charge back at home. She ran the house, and in most situations, could have a strong influence over his father. In the quarries his father was God, but at home, his mother was the one in charge.

"With me you won't lose independence. Just don't try to undermind me. My mother taught me to give respect to women, treat them well, love them gently, and be a cushion during pregnancy." Kais had always wondered how a woman would be during pregnancy, but being the youngest, he never saw his mother pregnant. He heard though that they could be a challenge.

He saw that she seemed to be looking down while she spoke, maybe nervous with the entire situation. He did not know much of what to do, but he knew he did not love this girl, but something told him one dat he would. He looked down and reached out the take on of her hands gently. It was the first time they really had a peaceful interaction. She kissed him before yes, but this was something different, something from him instead.

"My parents tell me friendship is the ky to a successful marriage." He said to her with a smile. "I think if we marry, a time will come where we will come to love each other." He began to let go of her hand, not sure if he was crossing any boundaries.  

kaissaj777

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image Arianna looked up a little as he explained that he wouldn't take away her independence. She could try to not undermind him, though she couldn't garuntee that she would never do it. As he mentioned pregnancy, she blushed, for the first time realizing that they would eventually end up in the bedroom. She had kissed him out of curiousity before, because everyone had always said if it was good, it worked out. But she hadn't know what she was doing then, or now, and Kais said before, as he was saying now, that friendship was what made a marriage work. Perhaps this could work out after all.

When Kais took her hand, her gaze jerked up fully, not sure how to react. No one had ever held her hand like that before, and she knew it could be a sign of affection and comfort. She gave him a small smile, and when he started to let go over her hand, she turned them over to lace her fingers with his instead. She wasn't sure why she did it, but she wanted to. He said there was a chance of love coming to their marriage as well, and that made her happy. He was actually starting to consider this as real, and was taking into account her feelings.

"Thank you." she said, squeezing his hand a little in hers. She may have said more, but the King decided to show up at this instant and as he saw their hands together, a big smile crossed his face. She jerked away, embarassed, and afraid that Kais would be mad at her because the King had seen her small sign of acceptance. She placed her hands in her lap and looked down again as the King said, "I am glad to see you two getting along. I wanted to tell you that we will be having a little bit of an engagement party tonight. I'm sorry your families can't attend this, but all of these guests will be staying here until the wedding, so don't worry about your parents finding out too soon." Arianna glared at her hands, wanting to smack the King. She was hating this.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image

In all honesty Kais had thought little of romance in his lifetime. He knew one day he would have to get married, bed a woman, and become a father to a child. But the idea of romancing a woman, and being in love seemed like such a needless thing to Kais up until these past few days. Were she from any other family he now wondered whether or not he would have had the same reaction he did to Arianna. He assumed it would have been less direct and open, but he would indeed have been furious behind the scenes.

Her hands were small and thing between his hard working hands, and he felt they were innocent as well. In a way he felt, with their fingers intertwined, that they fit well together in that moment. It was nice for him to share this kind of moment with someone, for it was a feeling he did not know existed. In all honesty he was not thinking he was falling in love with her, just getting along. He was beginning to feel like he was not alone again, as if he had a friend to bring him through the madness of this situation. He did not know if he could ever love her, but at this point he was at least willing to try.

And then he came.

'stupid b*****d' Kais said in his head as the King commented on their public display of affection. Were he better, and not at risk for another punishment, Kais would have said something. He clenched his hands against each other when she separated from him. He did not even bother to speak to the King at this point, he was doing everything to control his temper.

"I expect to see the two of you there this evening. We shall have dinner and drinks in your name. Don't try and run, for my guards will be watching you guys as they have been so efficiently." The King then left them alone again, and Kais still was trying to contain his fury. He eyes were closed and he was breathing slowly. Once he knew the King was out of earshot, "Are you sure you don't want me to kill him?"

His words were meant as a joke, he knew she would never want him to do such a thing, so he made sure he put at least some sort of a joking tone in there, and hoped she understood the joke of it. He was containing his fury, but he still has some sort of control over his voice. Though his face clearly gave away what he was trying to do within himself.  

kaissaj777

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:57 am
User Image Arianna realized that she missed the support of his fingers intwined in hers, and wondered why. It wasn't like they were close, not yet at least, but somehow, he made her feel safe in this chaotic mess. It just felt right, sitting here next too him, and like before she wondered why their families were sworn enemies. What could have been so bad to tear two families that were best of friends apart? Kais wasn't a bad guy, and she could not see any reason to hate him. He was rough around the edges, but even when he hated her at his most, he still saved her life, more than once. How can someone like that be worth hating?

Arianna thought about the dinner party later that evening. She would have to head up early, maybe right after lunch to get ready. She knew she'd be required to wear a ballgown, glad that she had brought one with her, and that made her sigh. It was so difficult getting into them. And she always needed help getting out. Meaning she had to deal with the maids, who would be staring at her scars the entire time. It wasn't a very pleasant way to spend the day, and worse, she had to be in lady mode, which she hated. And her partner for the evening was Kais, which in itself did not bother her, but she knew he was going to be furious, and thus probably not pleasant company. But considering it was their engagement party, it wasn't like they could not be around each other. And everyone was going to be whispering, knowing that their families were sworn enemies. She had a feeling they were going to be the talk of the town for a while, especially after what had happened at the whipping. She looked at her arms, sighing again as there was nothing she could do about the wounds. She refused to hide them tonight, wanting to be strong for Kais.

She laughed as he asked if she was sure she didn't want him killing the king and she said yes. Arianna could tell he was struggling to control his temper, and had an idea to make him forget the King for now. He would probably get mad at her again, considering he told her not to, but she was still curious. She stood and moved in front of him, leaning down. She knew he was still hurting and wouldn't be able to run away from her too quickly. "I didn't do a very good job last time, and still don't know what I am doing. Don't be too mad at me, ok? I know you said not to do this." she gave him an impish smile before she leaned down the rest of the way to kiss him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Kais felt himself calming down in her presence. If she was good for nothing else, in some cases she had the ability to calm him down to an extent. And Kais was loving her peaceful and calm presence for the most part. He was a little upset she still said yes though when he asked if he could kill the King. Part of him wanted to see the mans head on a stake more than anything else. Maybe having Arianna as a wife would calm down Kais' constant temper, though that was most unlikely.

He saw her lean down in front of him, and he looked at her curiously. Though as she spoke, he knew exactly what she was going to do. When she kissed him he kissed her back, actually grabbing her hands and pulling her in to prolong it. He let go soon enough and smiled to her. "This time I think I won't get mad. I was better prepared." He actually was now visibly calm. She had taken him from angry, back to where they were before the King came. "Thanks." He said with a kind smile, standing up for a moment and letting of her hands. "But next time I choose when we kiss, you making all the moves is really emasculating me." he joked as he went to the fountain itself.

He wondered what the party would be like, and thinking about it frustrated him again though, and he shook his head. "He is setting me up to hurt someone." Kais said rubbing his temples. He was not a very calm person, and in all honesty he did not want to hit anyone, but his rage sometimes was rather uncontrollable. The most satisfaction Kais had this entire week was the punching the punisher. He worried he would do something just as foolish tonight. "I should go shirtless to expose to everyone the cruelty of the King."  

kaissaj777

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:24 am
User Image Arianna was surprised when instead of getting mad at her, he had grabbed her hands and pulled her closer, kissing her back. She blinked and realized that she was actually enjoying the kiss when he pulled back and released her. When he let go of her hands, she touched her lips lightly, not sure what had just happened. She hadn't actually wanted him to stop kissing her. She gave him a shy smile and then laughed as he asked her to let him make the next move. I think I can do that. But no promises. If I decide to do it again, I'll make sure it's private." She stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

She realized though that kissing him had had the desired effect on him. She had wanted him to calm down and relax, to stop being so angry. And though he was still angry, he wasn't near bursting like he was before. Though she also knew that it wouldn't take much to set him off. He was pretty high strung at the moment. He started talking about hurting someone, being unable to control his anger. But she could tell that this thought worried him, that he didn't want to hurt anyone, and she respected that. But he was still giving force to his anger with the shirtless comment. She grabbed his hands again, and turned him to face her.

"Look at me. I will be there tonight, right by your side the entire night. It would be weird for the engaged couple at an engagement party not to be, right? So if you are afraid of doing something stupid, just focus on me. Hold my hands like this if you want. But don't let your anger get the better of you. You are a good person, and you can be stronger than your anger. I have faith in you." She gave him one of her smiles. "Besides, it wouldn't make me look very good if my date arrived shirtless when I am in a pretty ball gown, now would it?" she said, teasing him again. She still held on tightly to his hands, making him focus on her, there and now.  
Roleplay Station

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff