Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Apartment Complex Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:55 am
Șang-Ӎin

User Image

Everything I am, and ever will be...

"You could go to Hell!" Sang-Min wanted to scream, desperately struggling to pull himself from his bonds. He kicked his feet, angry tears stinging at his eyes and fists shaking. He yelled, shrieking in an attempt to get some, any help. Why wasn't Magnus here to save him? Why wasn't he being rescued yet? There had to be someone, anyone, to help him. He didn't want this, any of this. He just wanted to be appreciated.

...belongs only to you, my Master

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Almost as if he heard what Sang-Min tried to yell, Bard chuckled endearingly. "Now, now. We wouldn't want you to tire yourself out before the fun even starts." Deciding to finish his sketch another time, Bard got up from his seat and set the pad down on it. He walked towards the blonde and grabbed the tip of his chin, admiring his face. "You have such a pretty face. I don't know how your lover could abandon you, though I do understand how he could want so much from your body. Speaking of which," He turned to a table that, had he not faced, would have stayed hidden in the room's shadows. On that table was an assortment of tools, from sex toys to what could've been medieval torture devices. Bard seemed to brighten as he took in his choices.
He didn't even notice the shadows flicker on their own.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:39 pm
Șang-Ӎin

User Image

The blonde, eyes on the table that was the stuff of nightmares, instantly clenched his backside in an attempt to keep it safe, legs desperate to cross and protect his appendage. Whimpering in fear, the seriousness of the situation finally bore down on him, slapping him in the face. He trembled as he backed against the wall, pressing himself tightly against it and trying to force down the terrified tears. This wasn't supposed to be how it happened, he thought, struggling to breathe. This wasn't supposed to be how it happened!

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Ah yes, let's use this one, shall we?" Barnabas mused as he pulled his favorite item, a male-on-male sex toy that was far larger than humanly possible. He turned to face Sang-Min, his smile bordering on sadistic. He advanced a couple steps when suddenly a thud slammed against the room's door. Bard paused and looked over at the doorway. The door lurched forward with strong force, and it did it again before pieces of wood began to blow off. The author had to dodge a few pieces of wood, then looked to see the door shatter open. At the doorway, as light from the apartment poured in from behind, stood a tall man with black hair and electric blue eyes glaring harshly at the crimson-haired man.
"You'd better let him go if you know what's good for you." he growled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:07 pm
Șang-Ӎin

User Image

The sight of the massive sec toy was enough to send the blonde male into a frenzy of hyperventilation. His chest rose and fell swiftly and harshly as he sought to catch air, eyes staring at the gargantuan thing. Sang-Min was no virgin, but that thing wouldn't fit! It would actually rip him up! The fear, the oncoming pain, the sheer heartache that he was really all alone with this monster proved too much for the slender blonde. His vision was already beginning to blur by the time the author was distracted by the door. He glanced back and forth between them, and the last thing he saw before losing consciousness was electric eyes in the doorway.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:01 am
-- Travis --

User Image
Burning Heart/ Acrid Arm/ Man Of Fire.
۞═════════════════════════╗۞╔═══════════════════════۞
Totally unaware of the unwanted butt play battle several rooms over, Travis and Alana suddenly continued to exist. Several years of living together hadn't diminished their relationship in even the slightest. Travis was just stepping in, bandages wrapped around his arm to conceal his black, wretched strength. He had just finished shopping. For Alana, rather than himself. He still had connections, and still acquired her blood, and he still accepted her, her malevolent side and all. Using his key to open the door, he cracked open the door and announced his presence to Alana in their home as he put things away, wherever she was. "Yo, Alana, I'm back!"
۞
═════════════════════════╝۞╚═══════════════════════۞
O.O.C/
A wind calls for you. You don't know why, but someone else does.

close_enough453

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:52 am
User Image
I've got a lot of friends who are stars...
User Image

A lot had happened in the previous years, including the development of Alana's desire for a furnished, tidy home. She sat on the couch, sipping water and looking out the window. The sun was shining in the sky, reflecting off of cars driving by on the street below and into the room. She could hear noises down the hall and figured it was some break up that happened all too often in the area.
Alana stood up and carried her cup to the sink, picking up little pieces of what appeared to have been paper and tossed them in the trash. She was wearing some black shorts with just a white tank top, her long Blonde hair covering her shoulders. As soon as she set her cup down, she heard Travis come in through the door.
Dinner's home, she thought. The storm that was her mind had calmed. She'd allowed the dark voice on her shoulder to control her. At least that's what it used to be. Now, she hardly hears the good. Especially since her once suppressed mind understands her more than her old thoughts ever did.
The moment she saw her bandaged lover walk through the door, she ran and pounced, a toothy grin spread wide across her face. "What'd you get me?" She hung around his neck like a child.

User Image
~~ Alana Beauvoir ~~
...but some are just black holes...
~ Theme ~

Complacent Mind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:28 pm
-- Travis --

User Image
He stood solid to the pounce. In fact, he slid his arm under her legs and lifted her up so they could see eye to eye, her arms still on his shoulders that rested his black t-shirt. Travis smiled, the sight of her illuminating his day, like the light off her golden locks. "The usual. Hope you don't mind." The scales on his arm shifted, pushing through his bandages and reaching into the air. He put the groceries on the kitchen table and pulled out some blood packs, laying them on the counter for her to see. "Type AB and type O, sweetheart." Travis kissed her suddenly, it being his choice of intro whenever he reunited with her. Their lips touched briefly, though intensely.

From there however, he let her go, moving to put the rest of the groceries away. A large amount of ingredients. Ever since his arm came in, Travis became a very hungry individual. Three large meals, every day. It was killing his wallet, to be honest, but he worked hard for his cash and kept things stable with Alana. She made the day to day easy. "So, how do you want it? Prepped or still in the blood bag?"

۞
O.O.C/

close_enough453

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image

She nearly purred in delight when she smelled the blood inside the bags. "Type O, my favorite. Such a shame it's so rare.." Alana propped herself up on the table, watching him move around and put stuff away while swiftly moving her legs back and forth under the table. She watched the way his muscles worked, secretly listening to his heart beating and the blood flowing through his veins...
His questions caught her off guard, since she was so distracted by the rhythmic pulses of his body. She was starving. " Give me a straw and I'll take it from there. Thank you. " and with that, she gave him a little n** at the neck. It was more of kiss, seeing as how her teeth never broke any skin nor made much contact. She opened one of the drawers in the kitchen and pulled out a clear straw, then walked over to the bags of blood. Her hands performed a little dance over the bags, debating on which kind she wanted, then picked up the AB. Her long nails ripped the bag open and she stuck the straw through it.
As she sipped, the straw slowly turned from clear to red. After sucking up half the bag, she turned to Travis and noticed the sounds of his body were more faint, her hunger fading. Alana smiled red.
"What can I make YOU for dinner, babe?"

User Image
~~ Alana Beauvoir ~~
~ Theme ~
Complacent Mind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:39 pm
-- Travis --

User Image
As he put the ingredients in, he felt Alana give his neck a small nibble. It made his hair stand on end, and his scales point outward as he attempted to put the last item away. Though they both held a predatory nature, Travis felt like the prey around Alana most of the time... Travis pulled back from the cupboards and allowed his nerves to settle, silently letting a calming breath loose. Turning around, he looked at Alana, sporting her mocking red smile. He returned it, smiling just as strongly as he approached her seat on the table. "Well... You know I like anything you make. Just go at it, and I should be fine."

Travis pulled his t-shirt over his head, showing off a well built but particularly sweaty torso. "But first. I'm going to take a shower. I wish I could place my sensitivity to temperature on a control. I've immolated myself several times over, yet I still get sweaty under the sun like everyone else." Stepping away from Alana, he began to work off his black pants on the way towards the shower. "Don't worry about it being done by the time I get out, alright?" Walking into the bathroom, he went ahead and took off his pants without even closing the door. Shortly after, the sound of water turning on and steam began to emanate from where he had entered.

۞
O.O.C/

close_enough453

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image

"I'll get started then." Alana headed into the pantry to see just what ingredients the two had. Her eyes flicked towards Travis when he took his shirt off, seeing his muscles flex with every move. Alana grabbed a bunch of this from the shelves and went to set them down, but was distracted by the sound of a belt. She looked and saw Travis with his pants halfway off and kept peeking around the corner, fascinated, until she dropped a cardboard box. She quickly went to set the rest of her ingredients on the counter before he looked and caught her staring. She leaned over and picked up the cardboard box full of pasta, which was probably broken by now.
She poured a bunch of water from the faucet into a pot. She was thinking about when he and Travis first met at the cafe. How he'd startled her by slamming into the window that was only inches from her face. Like fate's way of saying two people should be together. Alana brought the water to a boil and put the long lasagna noodles in it, watching them shrink as time went on.
She pulled some raw meat out of the freezer and her throat nearly closed up. Ever since she started drinking human blood again, the smell of anything else made her sick to her stomach. You know this is what you should be eating, Alana. The moment she heard the old voice, she reached for her blood bad and took a swig. She hated hearing it.

User Image
~~ Alana Beauvoir ~~
~ Theme ~

Complacent Mind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:11 pm
-- Travis --

User Image
Travis let the hot water run over his body, letting the hot moisture clear away the stress in his muscles. Black soot ran off the length of his dark arm, which naturally built up throughout the day. The heat felt nice, it made him recollect how long he was with Alana. She was so refined when compared to him. A perfect contrast. Yet she loved him just the same. Somehow, a red began to fill his face as embers left his breath. The demon in himself was clawing out from inside his head, a deep craving for the woman on his mind appearing. He placed his hand on the side of the shower and took deep breaths, the water sizzling against his muscular figure. Relax... Relax... Travis stepped out of the shower, cooling down. Grabbing a black towel, he wrapped it around his waist then went back into the kitchen.

Water dripping off his figure, he side-blinded himself and went right for the refrigerator, grabbing a ice cold water bottle in his normal hand. He turned the bottle up and emptied it promptly. As soon as he finished he breathed out a load of steam. Turning to Alana, he spoke in a rather frantic manner bottle still in hand. "How the cooking going?!"

۞
O.O.C/

close_enough453

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

close_enough453

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Alana heard the water shut off when she grabbed the strainer. She'd been cooking the meat at the same time as the pasta. She dumped the pasta into the strainer in the sink. Then she turned around to place the noodles in the bowl and was surprised she hadn't noticed Travis behind her drinking.
"It's going great," She said, staring at his towel. She secretly wished it was on the floor. "Did you come out here to take over?" Alana winked and started layering the pasta, meat, and sauce, then cheese. She put it in the oven and set a timer. "Everything go okay in there? You look a little...exhausted."

User Image
~~ Alana Beauvoir ~~
~ Theme ~

Complacent Mind

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:31 pm
-- Travis --

User Image
His grasp on his towel went tighter when she winked at him. Little did he knew, it was also growing hotter. "Ah... No... You're looking... Doing fine..." He filled the bottle again, still looking over her figure. Travis hated when his body took control. He knew she could take it, but... His black hand was starting to run white hot, and the towel was suddenly incinerated, leaving the entirety of his body to be seen, the covering being reduced to ash on the floor. "I'm... The lasagna..." Sounding silly for a second, Travis words began to trail off as he stepped closer to Alana with his amber eyes glowing intensely.

He put his hand around Alana's waist and unexpectedly pulled her powerfully close. Travis started kissing her neck with a heated breath, whispering into her ear with a burning passion. "Alana... I... Need you..."

۞
O.O.C/

close_enough453

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out