Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Cotswolds 88 Hotel Painswick {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai grit his teeth and tilted his head back in desperate hopes to contain the moans that begged to be released. But this wasn't his first rodeo unlike the boy, he managed to hold the moans in and leave them like a lump in his throat. One hand left Ben's head and reached to whatever was within reach, managing to clutch the bed sheets behind him and let out an exasperated sigh.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:44 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

His head dipped lower and lower, until he finally reached his destination. "And then...finally..."

2 1/2 hours later

Ben finally pulled out of his mentor, collapsing beside him, breathing heavily. His silver hair had curled from the sweat that came from his head, framing the sultry eyes he'd gotten from his beautiful mother. Wiping his forehead and pushing his hair back, the teen sat up, smirking. "Well now, that was fun. Don't you agree, teacher?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai breathed slowly and steadily, trying to recover from the boy's vigor. Now he remembered why he was always chasing after the high school students~
His heart racing returning to normal, he turned to Ben and gave him a weary smile. "Mmm, I'd give that an A+, dearie." he grinned.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:26 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Grinning, Ben set his arm behind his head and leaned on the headboard. "Thank you very much, sir," he replied, his eyes tracing over Nikolai's sweaty, slender body. "Now, for that remarkable lesson, I believe I owe you a favor."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Devil raised an interested eyebrow. "What did you have in mind, dearie?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:55 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

His body began to glow again, this time, a smirk on the young man's lips. "Patience, teacher," Ben said before his body was engulfed in light, leaving a young, familiar angel in his place. "God...does that ever stop giving headaches?" he mumbled, rubbing his head.

User Image

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai had to squint when the boy began glowing. Was he about to become even older? If he looked anywhere like now then he certainly wouldn't...
Oh dear....
Nikolai's lime green eyes widened at the sight of the man he'd been chasing for years, his legendary body lying in wait for him with every beautiful trait copied perfectly. The Sin's rod immediately hardened and his muscles - or whatever was there hidden beneath his skin - screamed at him to pounce and ravish the gorgeous dearie.
This was a problem, Nikolai wasn't expecting any of this to happen, he wasn't sure what to do. He simply stared with wide and horny eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:17 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Damian smirked, laying back with his Arm's behind his head. "Well, Nikolai," he rumbled. "What do you think you're looking at?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Dearie," warned the ever-lazy Sin. "It'd be wise not to tease me like this." he grinned a bit, though every simple action made it harder to contain the raging beast that wanted the boy so desperately. "I'm not sure you can handle me at full power~"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:44 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Handle you?" he laughed, grinning. "You really think you're that hardcore? Bring it on, Russian!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:11 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai was already on top of Ben then. "You asked for it, dearie." he purred and dipped down to kiss the man of his dreams, his hands not hesitating at all to reach downward.

{Five hours and forty minutes later}

Nikolai lifted his head from between Ben's legs, wiping his mouth in satisfaction yet unable to hide the weariness from him. He hadn't gone that far in a long time, but it was refreshing to know that he still could. The Sin climbed up the bed and laid down beside the man, panting heavily, his body glistening with sweat that reflected the now afternoon sun.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:18 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Panting, Damian turned onto his side, set his hand on his arm, and simply looked at his teacher. "W-well then...didn't know you had that in you," said the man, smiling. "How long you been holding that in? I mean, I know I'm impossibly gorgeous and irresistible, but damn. You really built up some desire for me."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"But of course, dearie." Nikolai wheezed as he numbly rolled his head to his shoulder, one arm over his forehead and the other resting on his abdomen. "I love dearies I can never have. Your father doesn't like Russians, let alone ones that enjoy men more than women. Oh, but his body!" moaned the Sin as a grin and a blush climbed upon his pale face.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:40 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

He laughed, reaching over and wiping a bit of his essence from Nikolai's cheek. "Interesting. Obviously, my mother knows this and likes to take advantage of this," he reasoned after thinking of all the things Myka had gotten Nikolai to do with pictures and videos of Damian. "I don't know about you, but I'm going to use my powers of seduction for good and help relieve men and women of stress. Unlike you, who sleeps around to break hearts."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm.... Perhaps that would work." Nikolai nodded. "I break the poor dearie's heart and you mend it. Why, I think we could become a team, dearie!" he joked before looking back at Ben in his father's form, pondering if the boy could take Armageddon's form.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff