Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Knockturn Alley
D'Lux Gold, NPC Owned, Available Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:36 am
User Image

Amanda sipped from her glass of water when Ariana arrived and ushered the girls to dance. Her eyes glanced up at the – brunette? Since when was her hair brown? Obviously, the two graduates hadn’t seen each other in a while though that wasn’t out of the ordinary; they weren’t exactly friends. In fact, they were barely even acquaintances. Blue eyes gazed at Eretria when she retorted with an extremely snarky comment which caused a smirk to stretch on the blonde’s lips. Curious to see how Ariana would react, Amanda looked back up at her. Telling by her face, she didn’t seem very pleased with the former Slytherin’s remark; however, her features lightened up at Shina’s suggestion. This isn’t funny anymore, Amanda thought, her smirk slipping back into an expressionless line. In all honesty, it was always amusing to watch Eretria express her opinion because she always said what was on her mind – whether or not it would upset anybody. The best moments were actually when it did upset an individual.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:00 am
User ImageUser Image

Ariana leaned her palms on the table and stared down at Eretria when she spoke. Her lips puckered while her brows furrowed, forming a frown on the brunette’s face. Although she tried her hardest to never hate anyone – after all, hate was a horrid, deep feeling that was better not to feel – she did dislike the Slytherin. The blonde had never been nice for as long as the two students knew each other. Ever since she punched Katrina, Ariana tried to avoid making any sort of contact with her. At school, they didn’t talk. Now that they had been out of school for a year, and Ariana was invited to join the trio, she decided to give it a shot; however, if the blonde was going to keep up with this attitude, the former Hufflepuff wasn’t going to have much fun.

“No, I haven’t even drank anything yet,” Ariana answered slowly, yet truthfully. Maybe having a drink or two would lighten up her mood, and if Eretria would also have a few drinks, maybe she would act a bit nicer and less sarcastic – if that was possible. Eyeing the bartender, the young singer ordered a fruity cocktail with an extra shot of vodka. If she wanted to feel a buzz, it’d have to be more than one shot mixed with a sugary drink. After receiving her cocktail and gulping down a couple mouthfuls, Ariana looked over at Shina, who had been laughing at Eretria’s comment. “Let’s go!” she agreed, her face lighting up with glee. Extending her hand, the girl dressed in red pulled Shina, who was also dressed in red, up on her feet and strutted towards the dance floor.

((OOC: Tag!))

User Image

Diamond Wales
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:53 pm
User Image

So what's it gonna take? Silver shadow believer....
                                                        Spock
                                                        rocker with your dirty eyes
                                                        It's a chance gonna move. Gonna
                                                        up your ego

Now hold onto me pretty baby. If you want to fly

♫ Seventeen ♫ Single ♫ Halfblood ♫

Kaelyn had only just finished her gig and it was probably around 2 AM by now. Her new bandmates were headed off to some after party of some s**t. She honestly had only been half paying attention to them when they were speaking. Normally she would have been all over a party with drinking and god knows what else, but she wasn't blind. She had clearly spotted Yves within the crowd of people watching her sing and play and now that she was free from the stage, she was all too distracted by his mere presence in the same building as her.

Damn that boy had an affect on her. She had never liked someone as much as she liked him, and it was for once not all about the sex.... although that was better than any she'd ever had before too. Honestly Yves was just the all around perfect package for her. She waved a silent good bye to her mates before sliding through the crowd the exact spot she had earlier spotted Yves. And like a good little french boy he was still waiting for her right there with his damn sexy smirk on his face. She almost wanted to glare at him for that smirk.... except it made her go weak in the knees, which was actually the reason she wanted to glare at him for it, but she couldn't. Instead, a coy smile turned her lips and she sauntered towards him.

“Hey there.” She purred, and you could almost hear the silent addendum of 'sexy' on to the end of her sentence.

OOC: ...

I'm gonna melt the fever sugar. Rolling back your eyes

If what they say is true
                                                        You're a
                                                        boy and I'm a girl.
                                                        I will never fall In love with
                                                        you

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:39 pm
User Image
                                              Art is a part of me.
                                              I can't escape the urge to create,
                                              to get out my feelings in the way
                                              of paper and glue. Or losing myself
                                              behind the lens of my camera.
                                              I am so thankful for my art.

User Image

A̷ʀ̷ɪ̷ᴛ̷s̷ᴛ̷ᴇ̷ || B̷ᴇ̷ᴀ̷ᴜ̷x̷ʙ̷ᴀ̷ᴛ̷ᴏ̷ɴ̷s̷ A̷ɴ̷ᴄ̷ɪ̷ᴇ̷ɴ̷ É̷ʟ̷è̷ᴠ̷ᴇ̷ || R̷ê̷ᴠ̷ᴇ̷ᴜ̷ʀ̷

Yves had watched the performance, his eyes on the lead singer of the band. Well, he couldn't help it really. Kaelyn was quite talented, though, he might have been a touch biased there. At least he'd saved up enough money to go out for once to a bar this week. He wondered at how often she actually performed here. The place seemed nice enough for being in a shadier section of magical London. Then again, he could easily point out several places in France that had seedy reputations.

Now, with the performance over, he saw Kaelyn say farewell to her bandmates and he smiled a bit. Apparently she had decided to not go out with them? He knew it was common to celebrate a good performance, but... Oh. Apparently she had spotted him in the crowd. She sauntered her way over, and Yves couldn't help but cup his chin in his hand and watched. Okay, so she really did make him think that he should go to the nearest church and confess sins. Only problem was, he had never been that religious before in his life. Deciding to ignore his sudden thoughts of sin, he pushed himself upright as she got to the table. Her voice purring, he couldn't help but think that she was might have well, other thoughts in mind since the performance was over. "Bonsoir, mon chere. I take it zat ze performance was a success? Ze audience seemed to enjoy it at least. Not saying zat I didn't, of course."

Boy was he ever glad that his English had gotten to the point where he had little trouble with it now. His accent was still definitely French, and he wondered vaguely if he would ever lose it. No offense to the English accent, but he didn't particularly care for it. Maybe that was why he was attracted to the American-raised young woman. Well, that and her personality. Sometimes, he didn't know what to expect from her. Which made it more interesting. "So, what are you up to at ze moment? Celebration for a good performance, perhaps?"

OOC:

It's my own personal therapy.
                                              And in the process I am leaving my mark
                                              in the works I create.
                                              I am an artist.
                                              And there is nothing else in the world
                                              I would rather be.

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image

Spock
                                                        up your ego

Kaelyn grinned mischievously at Yves as he spoke about her show and then asked if she was going to celebrate. Honestly she only caught his words because she was watching his lips move with a mesmerizing quality. She slid herself easily into his lap, straddling his legs, and ignoring any thought that they were indeed still in public. Not that she would have cared either way. She hummed quietly to herself, as one of her hands slid through his hair while her other rested palm flat against his chest. "I'm glad you came."

She whispered, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek and grinning against his skin. He was damn near intoxicating. She should have gone french a long time ago apparently. She pulled away from him before she really got herself in trouble in public and smirked at him. "See.... I was thinking I would have my own priva'e celebration.... with you...." She grinned mischievously at him and trailed her hand a couple inches down his chest. "Bu'...." She said suddenly, all her mischievousness going full force. She jumped from his lap and twirled on her heel and glanced at all the other men in the club who definitely were not ignoring her presence at all. "If you don' wan' too... I can always find some other willing sui'or to spend my time with." She teased, winking at him.

She knew all to well that he wouldn't turn down her offer in any way shape or form. She wasn't oblivious to the effects she had on him anymore than he was oblivious to his effects on her. She wiggled her nose and beckoned towards him one finger. The fact that they had met so randomly and become so attached to each other so quickly was some sort of miracle. No other man had ever had this kind of effect on her.

If what they say is true
                                                        You're a
                                                        boy and I'm a girl.
                                                        you

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image
                                              Art is a part of me.

User Image

A̷ʀ̷ɪ̷ᴛ̷s̷ᴛ̷ᴇ̷ || B̷ᴇ̷ᴀ̷ᴜ̷x̷ʙ̷ᴀ̷ᴛ̷ᴏ̷ɴ̷s̷ A̷ɴ̷ᴄ̷ɪ̷ᴇ̷ɴ̷ É̷ʟ̷è̷ᴠ̷ᴇ̷ || R̷ê̷ᴠ̷ᴇ̷ᴜ̷ʀ̷

Yves wrapped his arms around her waist as she straddled her lap, but as soon as she sprang up, a bemused smile crossed his face. He couldn't seem to resist the temptress, and vaguely he wondered at what other people in the club would think. Deciding to ignore that thought, because he was sure that there were other guys here that would jump at the chance to try and get her, he finished off the drink in front of him and stood, stretching a bit as he got to his feet. "Well, mademoiselle, it would not do for me to miss ze celebration zen, would it? I wonder, though, what kind you 'appen to 'ave in mind. Unless it is a surprise, and I should wait and see, non?"

He walked toward her, the smile still in place as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and gave her a brief, but intimate kiss. He broke it off, though, and wrapped one arm around her waist instead, not in the least bothered by anyone seeing it. Maybe it was just him, but he did appreciate showing that he was affectionate, unlike his parents at times. A twinkle glinted in his eyes as he looked over to her. "So, I take it we go now?"

OOC:

in the works I create.
                                              I am an artist.
                                              I would rather be.

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:58 am
User Image

Spock
                                                        up your ego

Kaelyn grinned as he walked towards her, easily falling into his grasp and his kiss. She tossed her hair with one hand as he pulled away from her lips and gave him a warm smile. A thoughtful hum left her lips at his question though. "Well drinks are definitely on the to do list, because unlike you, I've been on stage with no alcohol in my body." She teased, leaning against him, and chuckling to herself. It wasn't that she needed alcohol to have a good time, she just enjoyed it far to much to give it up in any way shape or form.

She slipped her arms around his waist and bit her lip seductively as she stared into his eyes. "The rest of my plans mostly involved our clothes on the floor, and you not going away from me for a very very long time." She grinned and pounced, kissing him for a minute or two before releasing him from her grasp and giggling. She hated that he could make her giggle. It was so lame sounding. She was supposed to be the sexy seductive temptress not the giggly girly child. "My place or yours?" She asked in answer of his final question.

If what they say is true
                                                        You're a
                                                        boy and I'm a girl.
                                                        you

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:14 pm
User Image
                                              Art is a part of me.

User Image

Yves chuckled into Kae's shoulder before he let his head pull back to look at her properly. Well, he couldn't exactly deny her a celebratory drink, now could he? Which of course meant that either he had to get something before he headed back to his place or before heading to her place. Hrm, now where could they go to get the celebratory drinks? "Well cherie, if zat is what is needed, I am sure we can 'ead to a store or something to get ze beverages of your choice, non? Though, I am more of a wine person myself. I blame ze francais in moi for zat."

His eyebrow rose a hair when she mentioned the activites she wanted to do, and he actually laughed at that. Well, he did think it was well deserved, but he did wonder if they would make it there before well... He clamped down on that thought before he let his imagination run wild with that thought. No need to let Kae know that he wasn't even thinking of making it home before that. "Probably yours, mon chere, since I 'appen to live on ze other side of London. Though, perpahs I could paint you one of zese nights since I 'appen to 'ave a very good idea for one of my paintings. Should be a pretty bon image, I would think."

OOC:

in the works I create.
                                              I am an artist.
                                              I would rather be.

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:27 pm
User Image
                                                      To this world I'm unimportant
                                                      Just because I have nothing to give
                                                      So you call this your free country
                                                      Tell me why it cost so much to live
                                                      Tell me why

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

₴qцїЬ || Tшїи || Mёcнaпїc

════════════════════════

Chalmes settled back at a booth, watching the place and waiting to see if he could spot his twin. Chris had asked him to meet him here a few days ago, and he vaguely wondered if Chris had gotten in trouble. Which, to be honest, he doubted very much. Chris was pretty decent about staying out of anything that could wind up with him in bad situations. Not like Chalmes. Chalmes had a talent for running headlong into trouble. Which was why he was here tonight. He was certain there was some trouble following his brother. Chris might not look for trouble, but he did tend to be at places that ended with bad things happening around him. Chalmes shoved those thoughts away as he spotted his pale brother walking into the establishment, already making a beeline for him as Chalmes sipped his firewhiskey. It burned as it went down, but that didn't matter as Chris took a seat. The younger twin's eyes roved over the menu available and he pulled a face. Chalmes was certain Chris saw the same thing he had. Question was, was Chris curious enough to try the beverage himself? "...Is that sign serious? Dragon's Blood? How did they even get that from a dragon, let alone get it into a bar?" His eyes then met his brother's and Chris frowned. "Or is this an obvious thing where it's not blood at all, but just a drink?"

Chalmes snorted. There was his little brother. Chris was forever overthinking things, and Chalmes had to keep from laughing at him. Though, he had to give the other some credit as Chris decided to order it anyway, vaguely curious and trying to hide it. Taking another swig of his firewhiskey, he winced and set it down, already curious. Chris wouldn't usually ask him to come down to the wizarding world, not for much of anything, and Chalmes had to wonder why. He put down as Chris got his drink and tried an experimental sip, already pulling a face at the burn of alcohol and setting it down. "Okay, Chris, what is this about? Not that I don't mind hanging out and talking, but you never invite me out to a bar to talk, Which means you're hiding something from Father. Should I be worried or something here?"

Chris rolled his eyes, his expression one of bored annoyance. Oh yeah, he recognized that look. It was one that Tria had perfected, and Chris on occasion used on him. Usually it was followed by a duh comment, so Chalmes waited for the shoe to fall. Maybe he accidentally killed his girlfriend when he got too hungry? He hoped not, because despite the annoyance he felt whenever Ada and Chris were together, They were good for each other. He would never admit it though. "No, you don't need to be worried. Well, maybe. I don't know." Chris threaded his hands through his hair in a worried gesture, and Chalmes frowned. "Okay, well, here's the thing. Ada and I moved in together, which means that we're always together and close. Well, several months ago, I discovered something. Ada's... Ada's pregnant, Chalmes."

Chalmes blinked. Was that it? Other than the lack of a ring on either of their hands, he didn't see the issue, unless... "Wait, don't tell me. It was an accident. Or you just haven't been using protection. How the bloody hell do you get a girl knocked up before I do? Did you even use any rubbers or something? Blimey, Chris, how? I'm supposed to be more irresponsible than you are."

Chris glared at Chalmes. "First of all, I'm a ruddy vampire, which means that I didn't expect to have kids. Two, you haven't been in a serious relationship since Andi, and no, the girls you bring home when you're pissed do not count as actually being with someone. Three, how the ruddy heck am I supposed to realize that dead things can have kids? No offense, but I haven't been one for very long. Which means uncharted waters here. Besides, I thought you'd be happy. At least it gets Father off your back about getting married and siring the next generation right away."

Chalmes facepalmed at his brother. He did not just say siring, did he? Of all people, he really shouldn't refer to having kids by that term. "Chris, for being a smart person, you are really dumb. Don't use the term siring. Not for me. It makes it sound like... Like I'm making more of you! No offense."

Chris rolled his eyes at Chalmes and took another sip. "None taken, of course..."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Wait, did he just say I'm going to be an uncle???
                                                      OOC:

This world can turn me down
                                                      But I won’t turn away
                                                      And I won’t duck and run
                                                      Cause I'm not built that way
                                                      When everything is gone there
                                                      Is nothing there to fear
                                                      This world cannot bring me down
                                                      No cause I'm already here

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Composed at D'Lux Gold with the crowd
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Hm, it's better than sitting alone... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Now the story's played out like this; ♟ ♙ ♟xxx
                                                          Just like a paperback novel. ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxx
                                                          Let's rewrite an ending that fits ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Instead of a Hollywood horror ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLeslie saw them both enter, a span of a few minutes in between, from his vantage point at the bar. His brow arched in curiosity. At first, he'd had to check again, because surely he hadn't seen the same man walk in twice? But, it seemed he had, at least in a sense... when the second came in, he'd watched him head towards a table and sit with his lookalike... likely a twin brother. Hm, well, it wasn't a particularly interesting mystery, but it'd at least distracted him for a moment. Now if only he could find a more long-term distraction... It was apparently not his lucky night, at least in regards to women, as he'd been rejected on three separate occasions already. The bar usually provided some form of entertainment otherwise, whispers that were supposed to go unheard, but were readily available for a listening ear. Intrigue. Scandal. He was above it all, really, at least in regards to his own personal life, but that didn't mean he didn't enjoy listening. There were, after all, some rather interesting stories to be heard, at least if you paid attention. Unfortunately, tonight did not seem to be his night for that, either. The room was as loud as ever, of course, but quiet, at least in a metaphorical sense. He'd not overheard anything of interest... His eyes trailed back to the pair, eyeing them with curiosity. From their body language, something was up... he wondered what. And why two brothers would come to meet in such a public location to have whatever conversation they were having... it could be interesting. Or, it could be nothing. Perhaps they were estranged. Perhaps they didn't want to be overheard. It never failed to amuse Les, how many people thought that public locations were the best places to have such private conversations. They thought the din of a noisy barroom would keep anyone from overhearing... but there always seemed to be a listening ear, someone at the next table, someone across the walkway, or hell, even the waiter (this baffled him more than anything else... no one seemed to care if the waitstaff overheard their private conversations, as if waitstaff were not people and could not spread rumors... ridiculous).

spaceThe former Slytherin decided that, if nothing else, he could use some conversation, with someone other than the bartender. The poor man had heard quite enough of his annoyed rambling tonight, to say nothing of all the other nights he'd come in and complained. And the twins were new faces, which could at least prove interesting... not that Les expected the pair to welcome his intrusion, and even if they did, their private conversation would almost certainly stop as soon as he was within earshot (or, what they considered earshot, though he was certain he'd be able to listen in from further away than they expected). Still, it was something to do, which sounded excellent. He clearly wasn't going home with anyone, so he might as well find someone to kill a few hours with... these two seemed as good a choice as any. He ordered another drink and, once it was in his hand, approached the table, knuckles rapping on its surface as he offered the pair a smile. "Evening. Haven't seen the pair of you around before... first time?" He eyed them. Technically speaking, they looked young enough that perhaps they could be just barely young enough to drink... or, one of them did. It was curious, there did seem to be a slight... difference between them. Although, this could be chalked up to lifestyle choices. The one who looked older also looked like he got a fair bit more sun, and the sun could age skin... not to mention that people who spent more time outdoors tended to have the sort of jobs or hobbies that wore a person thin. The older-looking one probably worked outdoors, or was active in some way. Les had the paler one pegged as an indoor person, and not just because of his complexion. The two of them also were clearly having a somewhat serious discussion, though he couldn't fathom the nature of it. They didn't seem particularly peeved, though... hm. "A special occasion, perhaps? Am I intruding on some small celebration?" His smile widened in amusement at this. Whatever it was, they were unlikely to share... but, whatever lies they told would be as telling as the truth, he imagined. Unless he was over-analyzing again, and the conversation, while private, wasn't something that needed to be hidden. He did need to stop assuming everyone had something to hide... it was rather easy to forget. Especially given who his father was.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♟ ♙ ♟ Nothing's wrong, just as long as
                                                          xxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ You know that someday I will
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ Someday, somehow,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ I'm gonna make it all right.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image
                                                  There are many things that I would
                                                  Like to say to you
                                                  But I don't know how

User Image

════════════════════════

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Tᴡɪɴ || Eᴅɪᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs

════════════════════════

Chris was about to speak again when he noticed a new scent, followed by the distinct sound of expensive shoes tapping against the floor. Chris held up a hand, halting Chalmes's next sentence and glancing over as the owner of the shoes made an appearance. If he hadn't been around his uncle after his transformation, he wouldn't have recognized the sound, but as it was, he could easily guess that the guy had to have money. And a pretty expensive sense of taste, he figured. He leaned back, his mouth firmly closed and grateful that there was no blood present for him to suspect that the vampire was anything but human. That made his life a bit easier in the short term, but right now, he didn't want to give him anything to suspect that Chris was anything but what he portrayed himself to be. Which of course would include drinking more of the beverage that he had gotten, even if he thought it tasted bad. Then again, that was his sense of taste right there. He took a sip, grimacing again at the taste and hoping the guy assumed it was just the burn of the alcohol. "It would be my first time here, yes. You're a regular I take it?"

Chalmes rolled his eyes at the obvious comment by Chris, but stopped the line of conversation they were having. He instead inspected the older man, wondering exactly when bald came into fashion. Then again, he'd seen weirder styles from wizards, including one man that refused to go out into muggle London without a kilt. Obviously a pureblood, and Chalmes made it a point to not talk to the guy much. Though, this guy seemed to be pretty well-dressed for a wizard, heck, he could probably walk into a muggle board meeting of a corporation without looking out of place. The older twin eyed him for a moment longer, before deciding to let the guy in on the conversation they had been having. "My brother here apparently is going to be a father here soon, all because he was dense enough to not use protection when he was with a girl." He ignored the look Chris shot him and shrugged at his twin. "Hey, it's not my fault I knew more about the birds and the bees than you do. I wouldn't have done it. So I guess this could be a celebration of sorts." He gave the guy a lopsided smile and extended a hand. "I'm Chalmes, and the dense one is Chris. And Chris, don't kick me under the table. I can gloat if I wanna since I seemed to be smarter for once."

Chris retracted his foot before he could kick Chalmes again and rolled his eyes at him before extending his own hand toward the guy. "First time I don't know something, and he gets to rib me about it for probably the next decade or so. Since Chalmes introduced us before you introduced yourself, I guess this is the part where we ask for your name. Don't worry, we don't bite." He ignored the snort from Chalmes and gave the other a look. Seriously. He hadn't bit anyone in a long time, excluding Ada. He hadn't even fed off of a human in a long time, either. For about the same length of time. He could make jokes about biting people all he wanted. Chalmes didn't have to worry about their unexpected guest suddenly becoming Chris's next meal.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Chalmes, if you blab...
                                                  Taken By: Adalaide Blythe
                                                  OOC:

Because maybe
                                                  You're gonna be the one that saves me
                                                  And after all
                                                  You're my wonderwall

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:41 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Composed at D'Lux Gold with the crowd
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Hm, it's better than sitting alone... ❞

Now the story's played out like this; ♟ ♙ ♟xxx
                                                          Just like a paperback novel. ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxx
                                                          Let's rewrite an ending that fits ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Instead of a Hollywood horror ♟ ♙ ♟xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLeslie gave the one who'd spoken, the paler one, a small smirk, noting the silent back and forth between the pair. Not estranged, then, since they seemed rather comfortable with each other. Hm, then why the public location? Unless it was an excuse to get the younger brother out for a drink? The look on his face when he took a sip implied he didn't tend to drink much, if at all. "Enough of a regular that I thought the bartender could use a break from my presence... I'm afraid I've just about worn out my welcome," he replied after a pause, shrugging lightly. In truth, he doubted the bartender cared one way or the other; he was hardly the most obnoxious presence that frequented the establishment. But, he knew that there was only so much complaining any one person should ever have to listen to, and given his profession, the man had to listen to far more than his fair share. If there was a decent enough diversion, Les wasn't opposed to following it and leaving the bartender alone.

spaceThe older brother spoke up then, prompting an arched brow from the former Slytherin. An unexpected pregnancy? ... It was a bit common, but still interesting enough. Particularly given that he'd pegged the pair at being in their early twenties at the oldest. He took a drink from his own glass, then set it on the table, his other hand reaching to take the one offered by... Chalmes? That was an odd name. He wondered if it were a family name. That was the origin behind his own, much to his annoyance at times, given that Leslie seemed to be losing its status as unisex. Apparently it was a girl's name now... though, it could be worse. His father's name was Lindsey, which was even more effeminate in the modern era. "Leslie Lovell. But, please, call me Les," he said, moving to shake Chris' hand. "Mind if I sit? Or is the celebration a private one?" He eyed them curiously. "The mother... is she your girlfriend? Or..." he trailed off, expression mild. The question was an obvious one, even without being completed. Was she the young man's romantic partner, or just some girl he'd slept with? Chris was rather difficult to read on the matter. It was hard to tell how much of his apparent aggravation was due to the situation he'd found himself in, and how much was his brother's teasing. Besides that, he seemed to be taking it at least somewhat in stride, given his apparent good mood, but that could just be a facade, or it could simply be that he wasn't overly worried about being a father, regardless of the mother. Although, given that this was his first time here, and he didn't seem to care much for alcohol, Les did have to wonder where exactly the young man would've picked up a one-night stand... there were other places to do it, he supposed, but he honestly couldn't think of any at the moment. Perhaps it was because he was a bit lost in the habit himself. He also wondered exactly how many questions he'd get to ask before they got annoyed at his prying and asked him to leave.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♟ ♙ ♟ Nothing's wrong, just as long as
                                                          xxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ You know that someday I will
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ Someday, somehow,
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♟ ♙ ♟ I'm gonna make it all right.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:32 pm
User Image
                                                      I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                      I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                      I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$lутнёґїп Alцмпї || HalfЬlооd || Hїт Шїzaяd

════════════════════════

Darius sighed as he stretched out, waiting on Belle and her friend to join him. His hands were clasped loosely behind his head, and he eyed the drink before him. He wasn't sure what he and Belle were, to be honest. They hung out with each other constantly, and they practically shared a bed on the occasions he stayed over. Which, he hadn't been back to his own flat in Edinburgh in several weeks, which made it more like a flophouse than anything else. He sighed, thinking that he was much too sober for that line of thought. He knew that Belle's late fiancée (and that was the best way to put it considering the guy was attacked by a dementor) was still a touchy subject for her, and well, say what you would about Darius, but he wasn't an arse. He knew how much it hurt when you lost someone you cared about, so he never brought up their situation. He could be patient, at least for a change.

He drained more of his scotch and set it down on the table, taking in the club itself. It was certainly noisy and loud, but he figured it was a good place to meet up. If nothing else, they could relax and have a good time. He didn't know this Antony guy that Belle was bringing, only that from what he'd heard from some files, the guy had a father that murdered a bunch of muggles in a restaurant and then proceeded to kidnap members of his family to torture. Reminded him vaguely of his father, who had burned down a home and murdered the inhabitants. He was very sure that the McHalens would never forgive Shaw for that. So he was going to be talking to a guy that for all intents and purposes was a victim of torture, and while he had recovered, he was probably still touchy on the subject. Easy enough to avoid, in any case. He stretched out the kinks in his neck, relaxing a bit more before reminding himself that he still needed to make sure that he wasn't going to end up on the wrong end of a hex.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I wish Belle would hurry up already.
                                                      OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                      It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                      We'll paint it red to fit right in

Essy ze Ninja

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:11 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ℓσи∂σи ¢αѕтℓєѕ
                                                          Looking Relaxed at D'Lux Gold with Darius
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Miffed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ 'At least it gets you out of the house,' she says... ❞

тнιѕ нσυѕє иσω ѕтαи∂ѕ н σ ℓ ℓ σ ω ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ∂αякєиє∂ нαℓℓѕ ѕ ι т є м ρ т у ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσ f σ σ т ѕ т є ρ ѕ σи тнє f ℓ σ σ я в σ α я ∂ ѕ ♈ ♈ ♈xxxxxx
                                                          иσω тнαт ι ' м α м є м σ я у ♈ ♈ ♈xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAntony surveyed the bar as he entered, on the lookout for Belle. When he didn't spot his friend, he rolled his eyes and huffed in agitation; of course she was late. She was always bloody late whenever she was supposed to meet him for something. He'd sort of hoped that her boytoy joining them would make her more punctual, but apparently that wasn't the case. Unless she was off in the loo, but he figured she can't have already had enough to drink that it'd warrant a trip. At least it was easy enough to recognize Darius; Belle had described him well enough. The scar was pretty helpful. The Slytherin approached the other man with a faint grin. "You're here and she's not, so I'm assuming she didn't have you over last night for once?" he asked, arching a brow. "I'm Antony, by the by. Does she always arrive fashionably late when she's meeting you as well? I thought it was just me."

spaceThe Slytherin ordered a drink, casting an appraising look at Darius, not even bothering to be subtle about it. Well, Belle had done her damnedest to poke her nose in his business, he could do the same. And he had to admit... the guy was attractive. Looks weren't everything, but at least he had that going for him. Ani would never admit it, but he was absolutely projecting at the moment. Namely, he was projecting the fact that he was worried about his daughter having a boyfriend onto Belle. It was probably for his own good; Belle would slap him upside his head and tell him to get a grip when she caught on. In the meantime...

spaceHe was mostly trying to figure out if Darius was as dense as the blonde. Belle apparently hadn't quite realized that her feelings for the guy weren't exactly platonic, which had Antony slamming his head into a wall. All that trouble she'd gone through to get him to admit he was gay, and she didn't realize when she was going on and on about some guy that she sounded less like she was talking about a friend and more like she was talking about a crush? The woman was too old for crushes. She should've shagged the guy months ago. At least snogged him. But, no, she was being an idiot about the whole thing. And she didn't even have an excuse; he'd been in the closet because he was afraid of... well, exactly what'd happened when he came out. She, on the other hand... alright, there was the messy business with her ex-fiance, he'd admit that was scarring, but so much so that she didn't bloody realize she had developed feelings for another guy? Ridiculous.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♈ ♈ ♈ ιи ρєα¢є ι ¢ α и ' т я є ѕ т
                                                          xxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ σиє αиѕωєя ѕ т ι ℓ ℓ є ℓ υ ∂ є ѕ мє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ ωαѕ ι тнє н є я σ ؟ σя ωαѕ ι тнє ν ι ℓ ℓ α ι и ؟
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♈ ♈ ♈ ι gυєѕѕ иσω σиℓу т ι м є ω ι ℓ ℓ т є ℓ ℓ

User Image

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:54 am
All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

User Image

Annabelle Emery Rich
Blaze of Glory: Dueling Range Owner
-----------------------------------------------------------------▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶

________________[Autumn of 2030]

__ Short blonde hair bobbed to the beat of the music, hips sashayed in tune as she meandered past a small crowd of “whoo!” girls, and hopped over the legs of some rat arsed bloke who decided it was a brilliant idea to plop down and sit on the floor in the middle of the room. At least it wasn't a sobbing dame, Belle rationalized, it would have been much harder to pretend she didn't see some heartbroken witch than it would be to ignore the s**t faced wizard. Not that she's ever been a crusader for the common people but—she's been there before. ”Oh bullocks,” Belle froze in mid-step, Antony had gotten here earlier than she expected, the barmy arsehole is always early. Why? He should know better by now! Not to mention, who knows how long they've been there, swapping trade secrets like a broom salesman! Pigs... Of course, this is Antony she's talking about, gay best friend Antony, which honestly, can be pretty easy to forget until she catches him eyeing the same bloke she had been eyeing—only to find out said bloke was actually gay too, which left her in an existential crisis forever wondering how broken her gaydar really is? Honestly... how many drunken nights did it take for her to catch on that her “date” was really just checking out the waiter instead of her? Too many, probably. But that was years ago, practically a lifetime.

__ Meanwhile, there was poor, poor Darius, who knows uncomfortable the bloke must be? Honestly not too much, if he's endured his family for as long as he's had and still manages to be a sane, productive member of society, unlike that brother of his he generally never speaks about... ever. Though, to be fair, Dare was never the prattling type, especially not about his family, and she would never ask. That seemed to sum up much of their relationship though, ”don't talk about it.” Honestly, she was fine with that, rather preferred it, it felt safe. She wouldn't lose him, if he wasn't hers. She won't stare out the window each and every night, wondering if not when, he'll come home from his next mission. The depressing little train of thoughts spiraled until it hit her in the gut, as if reality had twisted it's knife in deep. In that moment's hesitation; she wanted to run. She had a bad, sinking feeling. And she wanted to run. But typical of her stubborn nature, she charged in without a plan. (Which, in hindsight—seriously—why?) ”Ayup my lil' chickadees! Who's buying shots tonight?” Where did that even come from? Bloody he— ”Are you two playing nicely?” She chastised as she strolled up to their side and flashed a grin, trying not to look like she had just debated between ditching the two of them not even half a minute ago and just stuff her feelings with food, like any normal, sane, person would have done. But, Belle just kept reminding herself, after all, what could go wrong?

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗
                                      ____✹✸✷ D'Lux Gold
                                      ____✹✸✷ Wild Child
                                      ____✹✸✷ 26 Years Old, 5’7”, 138lbs
                                      ╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

Knockturn Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash