Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Outside the Ball ((pokemon rp)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well i woke up today....Welll the stuff in my wallet wasn't that important....My name is Kalen. I'm 13 and i'm from Twinleaf town. I already know the attacks i can do. Aura sphere, mach punch, quick attack, and defense curl....i seem to know them by heart." He said as he thought them up.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:20 pm
(... what happened to Mika?, and the other guy? >_<)

"Today? hm... well that's not enough time to learn the rope's, but you don't appear to be starving to death, and you have battle instinct's, that's good it will keep you from being punked by other Pokemon" Favore replied, he found this Riolu to be one of the most interesting Pokemon he'd ever laid eye's on... probly because he could talk to humans. "your only 13?, so inexperienced in both life and as a Pokemon, that could be a problem... i have a hard time relating to kids...or anyone below the age of 40" He analyzed. An all too familiar crack could be heard from his back, "ow....well my session of your education will have to wait a while..." Favore continued, he was starting to regret waking up at all today, he laid back down. He missed the day's when he could get beat up then go on about his day like it never happened... good time's. "I see your not alone has she been taking care of you? or taught you anything?" He asked referring to the striped black Pokemon he was this before.  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:43 pm

"Well...yes. She has taken care of me. Mika. I just met her today. Funny way to meet tho. At first when i woke up i wasn't used to standing on these....feet. Tripped and met her.....uh if you want i can work out your kinks. As a human i took my time learning how to tend to wounded pokemon and healing the sick. I love art and pokemon. Thats just how i am." He said with a smile.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:31 am
((Sorry. Large writer's block in this area. Couldn't think of anything to say.))

Kiba dove under the water and entered his secret home. It was an underwater cave the held some items that he gathered over the years. "Much easier to hide when your home is underwater." He said to himself as he started to push around a pearl the a Shellder left behind after a Slowpoke caught it with it's tail. "I wonder what the others are up to." He said looking at his ceiling since he can hear that there are pokemon above him.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:15 pm
"aww how nice of her...work out my kinks eh?"Favore replied thinking it over, he couldn't think of any consequences of Kalen fixing his back, other then it getting a whole lot worse, but that wasn't an option because he couldn't think of a worse pain. "alright you can try, worse thing that can happen is I die right? and loving Pokemon is a great quality to have if your a Pokemon also" he concluded.

(well, final you could join the rest of us on the surface)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:17 pm
Knux_nyan

"Right." He said as he moved behind Favore and sent aura to his hands. He rubbed the sandslashe's back as the aura mended his cricks and problems and sent a tingly sensation through Favore's body and no pain.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:21 pm
Favore felt refresh, rejuvenated, and young again. Even though only two out of three of those were correct."wow your amazing" He complimented Kalen "an Amazing miracle worker, i haven't felt this good in forever". He had energy, and he wanted to do something with it, he wanted to take over the world, he wanted to destroy the planet, but since neither one of those were possible at the moment, he wanted to battle instead. "Alright Lesson 1 of your Pokemon training, in order to win you must hit hard, or you shall be punked by other Pokemon, if you are a punk, you won't want to survive, if you don't want to survive, you will inevitably die!!" He explained the "lesson" in full detail "alright for this lesson i want you to hit me with all you've got, show me you have the power to survive!!!"

( i know exactly where i'm going with this, no lie lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:28 pm

"Ok." His fist glowed as he let go of Favore's back and mach punched the ground throwing Favore forward.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:26 am
Favore when flying forward, but fortunately another Pokemon broke his fall.A napping Lairon, which threw Favore off of him in a grumpy mood. The steel type was agressive, and when he got up all he did was roar in anger at Favores face. Favore shrugged his shoulder's and replied "Wasn't my fault he knocked me into you" Favore said then pointed to Kalen. The Lairon charged at Kalen, like a bull bent on revenge.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:39 pm

"Alright wanna play dirty then." He said with a smile as he caught some footing against the tree he was in front and waited for the Lairon to reach him as he jump over the Lairon making him hit the tree head first as Kalen landed behind the pokemon. Aura came to his hand as he touched the back of the Lairon sending aura into it calming it down. The shaking had knocked his bag over by the lake making the pokeball he had in there roll out. "Uh oh." He said as he noticed it.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:43 am
(<_<....>_>....Where is everyone?)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:37 pm
Knux_nyan

(I maybe joining this rp if it hasn't gone up to smoke....>.< Man, and when it was getting good)  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:13 am
Zi the Huskyfox
Knux_nyan

(I maybe joining this rp if it hasn't gone up to smoke....>.< Man, and when it was getting good)

(thank god for that. i enjoyed the storyline)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:28 pm
Knux_nyan
Zi the Huskyfox
Knux_nyan

(Question now is should I post my profile here and bring this rp back to life or wait for the rest)  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:57 pm
Zi the Huskyfox
Knux_nyan
Zi the Huskyfox
Knux_nyan

(Question now is should I post my profile here and bring this rp back to life or wait for the rest)

don't wait for the rest, hop in asap, the other two vanished out of thin air ( and so did i, until i saw this pop up...), so it's basically been a 1x1 for a while....>_< sorta since i vanished...  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff