Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Expeditionary Light (1x1 pokemon rp-me&InuHalfDemon30) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image

'Yes....its a blessing and a curse.' He said as he tried the poffin. 'Very good. I'm gonna head back to Reno.' He said as he hopped off Kaoru's shoulder and made his way to the bedroom Reno was in. As Umbreon walked into the room Reno was talking with Turtwig and Pichu. 'Did i miss something?'
"Nothing to much." Turtwig said.
"Reno was just telling us a bit about himself."
"Welcome back Umbreon. How were the poffins?"
'Needed work but she's a natural.'

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Kaoru made more of the original batch of poffin for the other pokemon in their party. She got her new portable poffin pot and mold. She even got to keep the apron. She cleaned her area and then picked up Shinx. She forgot she still had her apron on as she walked up to their room. Shinx snickered quietly to himself so she wouldn't think anything was wrong. Kaoru was thinking of tomorrow about asking Reno if she could go and stock up on potions and things like that. She walked in to their room smiling over to Reno.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image

"Ah welcome back. We were just talking about you. How did the poffin making class go?" Reno asked as Turwig and Pichu looked up at Kaoru.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Kaoru smiled saying, "It was really great. Come on out Piplup. I want you three to try the poffin too." She said now realizing she still had on the apron. She untied it then took out three blue poffins for them. Piplup, Turtwig and Pichu cheered at the taste. "Oh and Reno? Tomorrow, I'm going to the Pokemart to stock up on food and potions. Then we can leave to the next town." She said.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

"Alright sounds cool. Man we are just a couple of planners huh? Well i'm gonna get some sleep. Yall should too." Reno said as he layed back in his bed.
"Roger"
"Very well."
'I will when i'm ready....i'm gonna look at the moon for a bit.' Umbreon said.
"Ok Umbreon just make sure you get some rest." Umbreon nodded and jumped up to the window and nudged it open. He stood there looking up at the moon.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Kaoru went to their bathroom and changed in to her PJs. They were just a large t-shirt she stole from Reno once and some short pants. She came out of the bathroom yawning. Piplup was asleep with Pichu and Turtwig on the couch while Shinx took up some space in her bed. She smiled before going to the window. She gave Umbreon a kiss, "Good night, Umbreon." she said giving him a scratch to the ear then said good morning to her childhood friend. She crawled up on to her bed before curling up in the blanket. Shinx yawned before snuggling up in to her.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image

(time skip)
Umbreon stood over Kaoru waiting for her to wake up while Reno was packing his things and returning Pichu and turtwig to there respective pokeballs.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru peeked her right eyes open. She used the one to look up at the Umbreon standing over her. Groaning, she got up stretching and yawning. Shinx blinked awake too. He also stretched then hopped off the bed. Kaoru returned Piplup who was still sleeping to his ball before grabbing her bag. She changed quickly in the bathroom before walking back out. "I got to say, Umbreon. It's creepy to see red eyes over you when you are still sleeping." she said pulling on her shoes.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image

"I think he was hoping to startle you awake."
'Was hoping to get a laugh in the morning.' Reno just laughed at that as Umbreon hopped up on Reno's shoulders. "Ok our next stop is Jubilife city. I think they were holding a coordinators contest there." Reno said as he got up from the bed and slipped his bag on. "Ready?"

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaoru nodded before leaving with Shinx in her arms. She walked down to return the keys to the front desk of the center. Then she walked out over to the blue building with the sign saying 'Mart.' She went in to grab potions and food. She bought them then went over to meet Reno at the enterance to where they had to go throughto get to Jubilife city.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

"Ok we should hurry. I heard it might rain later today." Reno said after he had caught up to Kaoru. He started walking down the path as Umbreon kept her ears and eye's open on there surroundings.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Shinx shivered at the thought of rain in Kaoru's arms. She looked down in concerned before walking with Reno. She was worried they would be caught in the rain. They had been walking for a good while before a brown blur came after them. Kaoru was so startled she droped Shinx. He landed on his feet ready to take on whatever was afther them. It turned out to be a Starly. Kaoru stepped up, "Shinx, leer then follow it with tackle."  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image

"No wait!...Look." Reno said as a family of Starly stepped out of the bush behind the one. "Its a family. Don't attack." Umbreon noticed it too and kept calm.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Shinx skidded in to a stop and Kaoru shouted him to stop. She blushed saying, "Sorry, about that. Didn't know you were in a family. Let's be on our way then." The girl walked on with her Shinx by her side down the rode.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image

"We need to be careful. Look at the pokemon first and getto know them. If there with a family them we leave them be. If there alone or injure we take care of them. If there to big for us to handle we run. We can't take on anything big yet. We just started after all."
'Agreed' Umbreon said nodded to Reno's reasoning.

User Image
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff