Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] NYet's Characters + NPCs ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:59 pm
nesshime
@Mimsy: Do you feel any guilt or remorse that Robert had to divorce his previous spouse to be with you? (Cami asserts, by the way, that this was the proper thing to do and approves highly of Robert for this.)

Mimsy: No. I experienced one evening of guilt and shame due to a malfunctioning artifact, in which my involvement in his decision to leave her was included, but I did not feel it before then, and have not felt it since. I continue to assert that he has always been mine - if anything, she should be the guilty party.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:29 pm
astrazilla
Mimsy: You find that through a special, easily reproducible if time consuming method, you can communicate with your past self via text message.

With this power, you can give instructions to yourself and therefore change reality as you know it. It does not erase the present timeline, but instead it branches off into an alternate one, starting at the point where your behavior differs.

What do you send yourself?

Mimsy: To the earliest possible date: "Destroy Clerise immediately, or opportunity will be permanently lost. Prove existence of Higgs Boson before March 14 2013. You will find Wonderland. All will be well."  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:38 pm
lizbot
Mimsy: you gain access to a highly classified section of the Breeding program and find out that prior to coming to Deus, Robert fathered a child. He isn't aware of this fact. What do you do?

Mimsy: Is this purely hypothetical? I would first assess the specific variables of this problem to determine the best method to use to arrive at the solution. Then I would solve it. I may or may not inform him of this discovery and the results, dependent entirely upon the aforementioned variables.

(Probably either: a) try to take it or b) try to get rid of it, with very little wiggle room between.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:51 pm
Mimsy, what would you do if H proposed a romantic relationship to you and allowed you to stay with Robert, or an equal scientific partnership without Robert?

nothing yet

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items