Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The True Colors of a Rainbow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:23 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"My, what a kind liar you are, dearie." Nikolai smiled while grabbing Roy's hand as he stepped out of the car. He smiled as he led the boy into the large building, immediately being attacked by a boom of disco music - This one happened to be the disco remix of Beethoven, a Fifth of Beethoven - and multicolored strobe lights spinning around wildly. The Sin was disoriented for a second, but he smiled nonetheless and dragged the neko inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:31 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"But I mean it. I really did enjoy listening to you talk and I like your company..." The neko blushed lightly and smiled as he was dragged into the the building. All the bright lights and loud music startled him a bit which made him hold on to Nikolai a bit tighter but he loosened his grip when he calmed down. "Oh there are so many bright lights and it looks fun here. I think we can get our skates over there" he smiled then walked over to the counter where they could get their skates. He happily got himself a pair in his size and quickly slipped them on before standing and skating to his date with ease. "Do you need any help?"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:36 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai got his own pair of skates - a size men's 8 - and sat down on the nearest chair. He stared at them as if staring at a phone that could perform functions similar to a computer. So many laces... He snapped out of his confusion when he heard Roy and looked at him with a nervous smile. "Afraid so, dearie." he laughed, embarrassed, and rubbed his hand against the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:57 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy chuckled then bent down and tied Nikolai's laces for him which he thought would be rather easy but didn't have any issue doing it for him. He then held his hands out and helped Nikolai onto his feet. "All you really need is good balance. If you want you can just hang onto me the entire time so you won't fall..." A light blushed appeared on the neko's cheeks at the thought of him being held by the man.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:35 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Just climbing to his feet proved to be a challenge! Nikolai could already feel the ground slide beneath him; he bit his lip in worry. He nearly bit his entire mouth off when he rose from the seat. It was as if the wheels were buttered, with a yelp he slid forward and fell against Roy. A moment passed before Nikolai recovered and shakily stood back up, gripping the neko's forearms tightly. "Oh.... Well this is embarrassing!" he laughed while blushing. In an attempt to turn it around, the teacher leaned closer to Roy and playfully squeezed his arms. "Mmm, but has anyone ever told you how strong you are?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:31 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy shook his head and blushed lightly at the question. "Well no..but thank you though.." he smiled softly and held onto to Nikolai tightly as he started to skate around. "Just stay close to me okay? I promise I won't let you fall. I would feel terrible if you got hurt." The last thing he wanted was for either of them to get hurt on their first date, especially Nikolai. He gave his date another warm smile and continued skating.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:09 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

The Sin didn't have to be told twice. He gripped Roy's arm tighter than romance intended, trying hard to duplicate Roy's leg movements with the skates. One leg going over the other, sliding forward with the wheels. Easy enough. But so damn hard. Nikolai stumbled a few times and once nearly took down Roy with him. Yet somehow he did it.
Then came the other problem of their position. Despite Nikolai's fear of falling down, he gripped Roy and gave off the impression of a couple. A same-gender couple. Many fellow skaters shot them disgusted glares and whispered a few things themselves. Nikolai was much used to this, but he hadn't given much consideration over how Roy would handle it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:47 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy tried his best to ignore everybody else's opinion about them. He really liked Nikolai and didn't want a few glares or mean words get in the way of that. He was told more than once by his mother that some people weren't as accepting as others when it came down to certain things but at this point he really didn't care. He just wanted to have a nice date with Nikolai. He hoped he was enjoying himself despite all of this though. "It's okay Nikolai, I would never let you fall so you don't have to hold on so tightly" he responded and gave off a small chuckle.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:54 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Mmm, I'll keep you to your word, dearie." Nikolai said in a shaky tone as he lightened his grip on the neko. His skates rolled forward a little and forced him to give Roy a death grip, nearly dragging the boy down with him. Unfortunately, his grip slipped and he landed on his butt with legs spread into a V. He let out a light 'oof' and sat there for a second, dumbfounded.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:01 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy felt guilty for letting Nikolai fall especially when he promised he wouldn't so he wanted to make it up to him. He picked him up in his arms and carried him over to the nearest chair. "I'm so sorry I let you fall Nikolai I feel horrible...can you ever forgive me?"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:27 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai watched him carefully with a quirked eyebrow. Forgive him? It was only a small slip, why did the boy think he was wounded or severely injured? Nikolai was about to let his thoughts be heard when Sloth interrupted him.
Now dearie, don't you think this would be an excellent time to take advantage of this poor dearie?
Nikolai paused for a moment to let it all sink in. He slowly grinned. But when Roy looked at him, he turned his head in a huff and crossed his arms. "I'm not too sure anymore, dearie." he grumbled. "You did, after all, promise to keep me safe. How do I know what you're saying right now isn't a lie, hmm?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:35 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you.." he said softly then put him down. He was going to say something else but....something happened and it never happened with him before. His pupils turned to slits and his eyes went res as he grinned at Nikolai "Or I could just take you to the car and show you how sorry I am..." he said his voice as smooth as velvet. He licked his cheek playfully then stopped and blushed at him. "I'm sorry! That's never happened before..! Oh my mom told me that would start to happen eventually.."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:41 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Hook. Line. And sinker. Smiling triumphantly, Nikolai opened his mouth to list off all the teasing requests he had in order to 'forgive' the boy, but as soon as he heard what else Roy had to say, his words were caught in his throat. He was frozen with his victorious smile and a small noise stretching out of his throat. It worsened when he was licked. This... was not part of the plan.
Oh my... Sloth purred. What a good little kitty!
Shaking his head slowly, Nikolai regained his facial functions and looked at Roy with wide eyes. "That was certainly... unexpected, darling." he mumbled then leaned in close with a grin. "Oh but don't you dare apologize, dearie. I found it rather enjoyable, really~" he purred.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:58 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy blushed brightly then shook his head a bit. "I'm still sorry and I know it was a bit random. It's hard to explain really it's just something I have to learn to control really.." he smiled lightly a bit happy that Nikolai was understanding...even though he was sure he enjoyed the sexual gesture. He then randomly wrapped his arm around Nikolai's waist and held him close. "Excuse me for these sudden outbursts. My don't you have the most lovely green eyes I swear I could just get lost them. But anyway love I'm sure you would like an explanation for this right?" His eyes were still a light shade of red and his smooth voice remained the same. A charming young neko he quickly became.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:30 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai gasped as he was pulled up to Roy. The roller skates buckled beneath him and made him clutch to the neko for life, his hands going to his chest involuntarily. But my, wasn't this interesting! Nikolai looked back at Roy, noticing the change in his eyes and instantly knew what was happening. Hearing a few whispers, Nikolai glanced to the side to see many people getting appalled at their scene. They had to leave. Now. Glancing back at Roy, Nikolai maintained a flirtatious grin and masked his growing worry. "Shall we take this to my apartment, dearie? Or maybe your car?" he purred.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff