Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Once left alone, Nikolai took a seat on the couch and stared at the fireplace across from him as Ezekiel flew off his shoulder and landed ahead of him. "Caw!" said the crow, Nikolai's lime green gaze going down to him. "Caw!" it repeated, earning a chuckle. "I suppose you could say that, dearie." he answered.
"Caw! Caw!"
"Perhaps you should find a nice dove of your own, dearie, instead of bugging me about it."
"Caw!"
"Oh? And how is he doing?"
"Caw! Caw!!"
Nikolai would have carried on his conversation with his crow had he not seen Leon emerge from the kitchen with two plates of spaghetti in his hands. Ezekiel cawed angrily and landed back onto the Sin's shoulder, who only rolled his eyes. "Calm down, dearie, I'll share." He smiled back at Leon and gratefully took his plate, resting it onto his lap while stirring the noodles with the sauce. "My, this certainly looks delicious, dearie! Well done!" he praised while handing a small noodle to his crow.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:10 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He blushed from the praise before ducking back into the kitchen and emerging with two glasses, a bowl, and a bottle of wine. Setting the glasses and bowl down, he filled them each with the wine, handing Nikolai a glass. "The bowl's for your friend, in case he wishes to celebrate the election with us," he explained. "Speaking of, did the Devil himself really create politics?" Leon asked teasingly.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:56 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai leaned back in his seat and swished the wine for a second before bringing the glass to his lips, taking in the intoxicating flavors. "Mmm, no that was invention of man." he answered, though he found the joke worthy of a chuckle or two. "Funny story though, dearie, one of the past Devils absolutely adored politics! I believe he was around King Henry's time..." he murmured and tilted his head to think it over. After what seemed like just a blank stare, Nikolai shrugged and looked back at Leon with a bright smile. "But I'm rather happy Obama has won, dearie." he said though Ezekiel cawed defiantly. "He approves gay marriage, after all." grinned the Sin with a twinkle in his eye.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:07 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Well, yes, everyone who wants to be "politically accepted" does," he replied, sipping the wine. "Honestly, I care little for politics. That's why I teach Psychology and Astronomy." Leon set the glass down, pushing his food away and staring into the fire. "Sometimes I feel our country would have been better off if we'd lost to the Brits and stayed colonies."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, if there's anything I learned in my ageless century, dearie, it's that war and politics are inevitable." He took another sip of his win then slowly opened his eyes, watching the fire's image altered by the liquid swirling in his glass. "Of course, though, it's ruled by humans; life. People, human or non, always see what they feel is right, dearie, and they'll do anything to make people believe them. Pride certainly has his work cut out for him." he mused with a light smile again. His gaze went back to Leon. "So tell me, dearie, who'd you vote for?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:26 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Be chuckled at the question, expecting it. "I dislike them both, but I voted for Obama," Leon said, sitting back and letting his head fall back, closing his eyes. "Gay marriage and all that."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"It seems like you know how to pick a winner, dearie." teased the Devil as he gazed up and down Leon's body once more until looking at his pet. The bird had long gotten off his shoulder and stood at the edge of the bowl, pecking at the wine just as if it were a birdbath.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:09 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Figures," he sighed. "My first election that I actually vote in, and the guy I voted for really wins. And here I was, expecting disappointment." He raised his head, wincing. "What the hell's in that wine?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A drunk blush began to glow onto the Sin's face. "Mmm, you were the one that brought in the wine, dearie, but if I had to guess..." He paused and tilted his head as he swished the drink some more. "Some... grapes, imported yeast..." He brought the glass to his nose and sniffed. "And do I detect cranberries? My, how lavish~"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:42 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon glanced at Nikolai, deadpanning at the drunken Sin. "And exactly how many glasses have you had?" he asked, looking around for the bottle.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Only four glasses." he shrugged and tossed him a reassuring smile. "Worry not about me, darling, I can handle my wine quite well." His sleepy look went to the bird that cawed slowly and nearly fell off the bowl a few times. "Ezekiel, on the other hand..." He chuckled as his bird finally fell down.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:53 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"If you say so," he replied, his already lust-filled eyes focused only on Nikolai. "You know, you really do have a wonderful build, Nikolai. Not unbearably muscular, but not a weak teenage boy. It's...very you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Very me?" the Sin tried not to laugh, but couldn't help a light giggle. "And tell me, dearie, what kind of body best fits this old Sin of Sloth?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:38 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Why, the one you already have!" he replied without hesitation. "You're perfect as it is."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Again, Nikolai laughed. "You flatter me, dearie." he smiled and drank some more wine while staring at the fire. It had to be around midnight now, maybe eleven-thirty. The cabin had gotten dark and made the shadows cast by the flames even livelier.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff