Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:50 pm
[Tambrey, Rory]

"You think that's unlucky?" the grunt asked Rory, offering him a crooked smirk. It looked a bit unsettling since this made the bone jaw painted on his face appear to be slightly unhinged. "Funny; by the compliments I heard Tambrey giving you and that reddish tint to your face, I'd say otherwise."

Turning his full grin to Tambrey, he gave her a salute. "Fellow undead, I see," he remarked. "You make that look really good. This cowboy here isn't giving you any trouble, is he, Tam?" Shadow asked with a smile. His tone of voice suggested that he obviously thought Rory was.

"Oh, yeah...and by the way, Rory - on the way over, I saw your Pichu throwing cups at people. Might want to go do something about it before it gets out of hand." He jerked a thumb over his shoulder, not caring if he embarrassed his partner with such a statement in front of Tambrey.

--------------------

[Aulus, Sasha, Inigo, Florie]

When Inigo didn't seem to catch her drift, Distance didn't seem to mind. With the scent of food all around, it certainly wouldn't be hard to get something to eat later. In the meantime she was enjoying the affectionate attention.

At least until Inigo raised his hand (and the sheet with it) to reveal an Igglybuff just beyond. Distance sniffed curiously and crept forward, never before having seen this species of pokemon. "Eevee, eve!" she cried, crouching on her forepaws happily. she asked the other normal-type.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:50 am
Rory, Shawn

Tambrey's grinned brightened a little more.
"Stetsons are cool." She repeated, in agreement, before turning upon hearing Shawn's greeting.
Her smile was genuine as she returned the greeting with a "Hey" and then listened to the exchange between him and Rory, breaking in to answer with "Oh, me neither. This was random too, but, uh, thanks..." She replied to the compliment though had either been oblivious too or glossed over the comment on compliments beforehand "Really am s'posed t' look dead though... Trouble?"
Tambrey looked between them. There was definitely /something/ a little bit disconcerting about the way they were talking to, or around, each other.
"Erm...no?" And then Shawn mentioned Thor. Tambrey blinked and tried to peer for where the little Pichu had gone.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:37 am
Shawn, Tambrey

Rory tried his best to keep from glaring at the teen, especially after his comment. What did it matter to him? It's not like they were ever around each other a lot for it to matter if he had taken interest in Tambrey or not, or if Tambrey had taken an interest in him......Had Tambrey taken an interest in him? He forced his mind from going down that route for now.

Rory scowled when Shadow tried to insinuate that he was giving the female grunt a hard time. But the scowl disappeared when she grinned at him over his comment about the hat. Instead of returning any comments to Shadow, he turned his attention back to the ghost.

"I think you pulled it off. After all you scared me," he gave her a small wink and only turned back to Shadow when the boy mentioned his Pichu. Leave it to Thor to get loose and start causing trouble.

"Where did you see him at?"

Jeremy & KO

Thor continued scurrying about the floor, making sure to keep his stack of cups clutched tightly to him. He spotted two more funny dressed people back over by the table of drinks where his trainer was still standing with the girl and now the boy with the weird hair that lived with them. At least the jolteon under the other bed had told him the other boy lived there too. He wasn't sure about that.

He grinned up at the two people he saw; one was in a dress and the other, he didn't know what it was but he had seen both his trainer and the girl in them before. They were lab coats! He wondered if the funny dressed man worked with Rory and the nice girl.

He grinned up at them and did his best to aim one of the plastic cups at the man in the lab coat's head. He threw the cup and gave another loud, happy cry,  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:51 pm
{Tymiko}

She hadn't been watching the dancers long when a vampire came up to her. Adra peered at the girl from under her hat. "Shouldn't you be looking for you runaway baby pokemon if you don't want to loose it?" The teen doubted she'd ever be so callow if she pokemon had run off. Her recent experience with nearly having Athemia stolen might have altered her attitude some, and she'd never really had a baby pokemon.

"I'm only using this chair, so if you want to sit there I don't care." Adra was surprised by the offer to share. She could very easily go and get her own sweets if she wanted them. Her eyes glanced at the food. Since it was there she might as well sample stuff, if this girl really wanted her to. Why she'd picked Adrasteia was beyond her.

"Looks like you got one of the better costumes today." She commented.  

magnadearel

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:07 am
[Jeremy / Thor]

KO smiled and made a fluid gesture around at the gathering. "What can say? I love a good party, one of the best ways to meet new people."

He had been about to elaborate more, or make some witticism or other when a flash of movement caught his eye. Kirk had not survived in the world of organized crime under various different names for more than ten years by being slow to react; spinning and leaning aside his sharp red eyes focused on the approaching projectile... and identified it as a cup.

He snatched it out of the air, followed its course back and in doing so spotted a Pichu holding a stack of identical cups. "Oh, party games?" KO tossed the cup into the air and caught it again, a slight smirk on his lips. He then dropped the cup and kicked it at high speed back towards the tiny mouse pokemon with one heel-clad foot.

Tuning back to Jeremy he gave another winning smile. "Sorry, where were we?"

---------------------

[Giselle, Haunter]

Zla shrugged, which is quite difficult to do when you don't have shoulders. now, but last I knew he was trailing after my trainer and I. He's been following us invisibly for a while now so he probably hasn't gone far. I think he thinks I haven't noticed him.>

---------------

[Sasha, Inigo, Distance]

Aulus shrugged. "No problem.... We've met before, right? In the cafeteria." He recognised the charizard rather than her, but close enough....

"I do wish people wouldn't let young pokemon wander off alone at things like this," he added loudly as his gaze caught on the little eevee. "It's irresponsible; they could get lost, kicked, stolen, or eat something that's bad for them because they don't know better yet. People wouldn't let a human child go running off on its own, now would they?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:24 pm
Seraph was about to speak to Dith about the whole situation when a sneasel came scurrying out from somewhere in the room. She hoped that was a distraction from one of her fellow TR agents so that she could sneak away from the party long enough to get back to HQ. She wanted out of there now. Slowly, she began to back away from Dith and towards one of the exits.  

Agent Seraph

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:17 pm
[Aulus, Sasha, Distance]

Aulus's question made Inigo raise his eyes, but when he saw the agent's gaze directed at the girl, the grunt lowered his with a smile at the two small pokemon. Inigo scratched the eevee behind the ears once more before he stood up, effectively and unwittingly ridding her of her hiding place. "Ah, no, you'd be surprised at some parents," the grunt said as he turned to Aulus again. "I've seen quite a few let them wander off." He offered a shrug, although the action wasn't very noticeable under the sheet. "Some just aren't too concerned, I guess."

----------

[Anyone]

Somewhere, slinking around between ankles and skirts and various footwear, was an oddly colored Espeon. She was a mix of black and white with greenish markings, and her forehead jewel glowed a bright orange-gold. Midna grinned deviously as she trotted around, looking for someone to mess with. All she had to do was find a suitable target.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:16 pm
[Aulus, Inigo, Distance]

Sasha studied the man for a moment before his identity clicked in her mind. "Oh, yeah, I think we have? ...Aulus, was it?" Her gaze went over to her Igglybuff by Inigo. "I agree... people shouldn't let their Pokemon go too far, especially baby ones. But little Florie is just so adventurous... she always bounces off on her own till either I find her or Asceron does."

Florie, however, was enjoying the attention. She let out a happy "Buff!" when Inigo pet her, but then her attention went to the Eevee. Without hesitation, she said and began to bounce in circles around the Eevee.  

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:30 am
(So sorry it took me this long to tag)

(Ms. Pretty Officer)

Shizuo looked over at the officer and scowled at the crude drawing she was holding, as well as what she was saying. "I haven't stolen anyone's pokemon and if that's the only proof you have then you aren't taking mine." He said with an annoyed tone. He had a pretty good idea just who made the drawing and lied to the police, again, about him and when he saw the Flea next he was going to toss him into the ocean. He crossed his arms and attempted to keep his anger at the flea in check. "I'll co-operate with everything else but giving up my pokemon." Protective? Yes.

~*~*~

(Frost, Thor)

Xander moved with Frost as he pulled him out of the crowd a bit and smiled. "It should have at least helped and there isn't much to link them back with us." He nodded. "I believe we were about to get drinks though with Dith here we might want to skip that and get drinks elsewhere soon." He offered. Then he heard a pokemons cry and the sound of something hitting the floor by his foot. The blond jumped slightly then looked down at the happy Pichu with the cups. "Did you need something?"

~*~*~

(Midna)

Natalia continued to walk around the crowds, occasionally stopping to compliment a costume here and there. After a bit she spotted an odd but pretty Espeon wondering around. "I wonder who the trainer is?" She asked out loud.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:31 am
[Rory, Tambrey]

Shadow blinked a minute at Tambrey's comment and regarded her outfit more closely. "Oh! A g-ghost." He offered a tight smile, hoping she hadn't caught his stutter. "Sorry, I really can't tell; undead, dead, zombies, mummies, ghosts - they're pretty much all the same to me." Liar. The grunt continued to wear his plastered smile, turning it on Rory as if he were waiting for the cowboy to lose his cool.

There was an almost-glare and a scowl that didn't last too long. That was disappointing. Shawn was pretty sure Rory was at least a little more hot-headed than that. Gross, now he was making goo-goo eyes at Tam again... It was Shawn's turn to resist gagging in disgust.

Thank Arceus for Rory's psychotic Pichu. "He's back there by the refreshments near the entrance. Way back there," he emphasized, probably more so than necessary. "Seemed like he was on the move, though. Better hurry."

He didn't even bother asking what the hell Rory was training his pokemon to do. He doubted his partner had any more control over his pokemon than Shadow had over his own.

Hoping Rory would be gone or at least too distracted to notice, the grunt cast Tambrey an inquiring look out the corner of his eye. Was she really okay...? What was she doing flirting with that good-for-nothing partner of his? Did she actually - ugh - like him?!

--------------------

[Zla, Giselle]

the Haunter murmured aloud. Some just seemed to get a kick out of freaking people out, though the Haunter didn't even consider he did the same thing with different reasons.

He found it somewhat surprising that Zla hadn't already exposed the young Gastly or even just asked why he was following them. Maybe the other Haunter just didn't deem him important enough to investigate. Or maybe he was indulging his little game of invisible stalking the way an adult indulged a child in a very obvious game of hide-and-seek.

--------------------

[Adrasteia]

The vampire girl tilted her head curiously at the witch before responding with a small laugh. "I guess I should, but I know she'll come back to me." Leaning over to whisper, she added, "She really just wanted to play hide-and-seek with her dad, I'm pretty sure, but he's too lazy to do anything like that just for fun. Pokemon or not, he's still a typical grown-up."

Righting herself, she looked thoughtful as she glanced toward the crowd. "But fathers should play with their kids every now and then, don't you think? So I had to pretend she'd run away and it was his responsibility as her parent to go find her." Whether or not what she said was true, as a child trainer herself, Ty felt like she understood Distance's desire to play a game or two with her dad.

Now the witch's words made Ty start to wonder if Fathom thought her a bad trainer for not going after Distance herself. After a moment's thought, though, she guessed that from what Fathom had come to know of her, if he was going to think of her as a bad trainer, he would have already come to that conclusion. No point in worrying about it; if he wanted to, he could always leave. Childish and immature as she knew she was, perhaps Fathom stayed out of some strange fatherly instinct to protect Tymiko. She'd never thought about it before.

"Oh, thank you," the young vampire said gratefully, drawn back to the present by the young lady's permission. Placing the tray of delicacies on the table, she found herself absently staring off into the crowd again, restlessly swinging her legs back and forth under the chair, before the witch spoke up once more.

"You think so...?" she asked, reaching for a cookie as she glanced down at her costume. It seemed pretty cliche to her, but then again, so were a lot of costumes at this party. It was kind of fun picking out an aristocratic ensemble to fit the theme of a typical vampire. Even better; she hadn't been forced to wear a dress. "Thank you. But I really like your costume! Witches are awesome! Did you have fun picking yours out?"

--------------------

[Aulus, Sasha, Inigo, Florie]

Ear swerving to catch the big, scarred man's words, Distance look up at him in puzzlement. Was he talking about her, or the Igglybuff? Well, the Igglybuff's trainer was right there, so it must have been her.

But she liked having the freedom to explore like this! It was still kind of weird getting used to being shut up in those pokeballs all the time. Besides, her daddy got to stay out almost always. She didn't see how there was any reason to worry about being on her own; not with all these friendly humans and her daddy around to protect her. There weren't even any really scary wild pokemon around for them to protect her from.

As for getting lost, kicked, stolen, or eating something bad for her, Distance was sure she was old enough to know better than to end up in any kind of those messes! She was much bigger now than she had been when she'd just hatched! This male human didn't seem to have a high opinion of her at all.

But that was okay. He seemed pretty naive about the world himself. After all, he didn't seem to know that people did let human children go running off on their own - her trainer was proof of that. If Tymiko and other young humans were allowed to set off on their own, why couldn't she? She wasn't helpless!

Come to think of it, her dad was another who was of the opinion that Distance was helpless on her own. Where was he right now? She looked around, wondering if she'd actually lost him. It wasn't like him not to have her in his sight at all times. Oh well; maybe he was still searching for her in their game of hide-and-seek. He'd catch up eventually.

Whoops! The human under the white sheet had taken away her cover! Oh well; it seemed kind of pointless to hide from someone who wasn't even around. Anyway, there was so much more to see out from under the cloth rather than beneath it. Her ear twitched again as she heard the bed-sheet human correct the scarred one about human parents. At least he seemed to know a little more, but that wasn't really her concern.

Right then, she was more interested in the interesting, bright blue Igglybuff bouncing about around her. She watched it and followed its movements, her head bobbing in time to the bouncing. "Eve! Eevee, Eve!" she told the other baby. Chasing after the round normal-type, she said,

--------------------

[Shizuo]

The officer seemed unperturbed by the blonde mad scientist's scowl. "Please calm down, sir. You're not under arrest and this is not proof of anything. We're just investigating an accusation," she told him calmly. For some reason, she was still speaking through the microphone headset.

"This is just a precaution; mostly a formality. I think you'll find it goes without saying that we're not allowed to allow the suspect weapons or pokemon during questioning." Oddly enough, if anyone took the time to notice, the officer's voice seemed to mostly project from the walkie-talkie at her side rather than her mouth.

"If you'd like, you can keep them with you for the time being, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave them with the cop at the front desk once we get to the station." For someone - especially a pokemon - with sensitive ears, they might have heard a slight undertone of a second, less feminine voice spoken from the lips of the officer herself.

"If you really are innocent and have nothing to hide, then you shouldn't have a reason not to comply with our system, should you, Mr. Heiwajima?"

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:03 pm
Rory, Shawn

Tambrey smirked and looked somewhat buoyed- or at least amused- at the idea she'd 'scared' Rory.
"Well. Good. I think. I mean. Yes. Good. I'm a ghost; a scary ghost." She accepted it as a compliment with a bit of a smirk but tilted her head at Shawn.
"Oh, oh no. I mean... they're all the same that they're s'posed t'be, y'know, 'dead' but a ghost isn't a zombie and a mummy is a very specific kind of undead depending on what kind of 'zombie' y' mean. I mean, technically, originally, a 'zombie' isn't exactly the 'undead' like most people mean. Either way, a ghost is a non-corporeal image, essence or piece of a soul kind-o'-thing... Um. And I'm a ghost. A... rambly ghost, apparently." She blushed slightly again, this time at catching herself mid-ramble, grateful for the make-up. Her glasses weren't there, at least, she supposed; pushing them up in habit would probably have rather completed the rambly nerd image- instead her hand twitched but stayed at her side until Shawn's look.

She found herself a little bit worried at the fact that Thor was 'out' on his own, though, and apparently 'way back' somewhere but he couldn't be too hard to find, surely. He was a loud, adorable Pichu throwing cups. She doubted he'd be hard to find, at least.
Tambrey wasn't sure what to make of Shawn's look and dabbed a hand to her face lightly, careful about wiping her costume too much, to see if a reaction to that would indicate he was giving her a 'something-on-your-face' look she hadn't entirely understood.
Or maybe it was some hint about Thor and a 'push' of some kind.
"We should... look for him? I don't think he'll be very hard to find."

KO, Thor

"I suppose that's entirely true." Meeting new people. People could actually be a pain, but they were useful and sometimes one found a friend one could tolerate among them. He wished that happened a little more often, but at least such a thing seemed to be happening tonight.
Jeremy watched the exchange between electric mouse and red head as the cup flew back and forth.
"Didn't realise it was one of those kinds of parties. If I wasn't so ashamed of this costume, I might let mine out to play with it." Jeremy commented, frowning at the rodent pokémon (not unkindly though- more bemused) before shaking his head and smiling back as KO re-engaged with him.
"I believe we were discussing the benefits of meeting new people and you were telling me a little more about yourself."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:56 pm
[Shadow, Tambrey]

Rory managed to pick up on the emphasis Shadow put on his comment about his pokemon being on the loose. First came the question of if he was giving Tambrey trouble, now he was trying to send Rory off away from her to retrieve his pokemon. What was so wrong with him wanting to be around the female rocket?

Instead of listening to the teenager, Rory decided to pay attention as Tambrey rambled on about the differences between the 'dead' type costumes. He smirked slightly as she continued on, the smirk growing wider when it seemed that she had caught herself. The brief thought that her rambling was cute crossed his mind before he caught the worried expression over Thor being on the loose.

"Yeah, we should probably find him before he gets in trouble," Rory replied. Before he could move to even take a step towards walking off to find him, the tiny mouse came running up to them.

~~~~~~~
When Thor seen the man toss the cup back at him, his eyes widened and he gave a loud shriek before ducking out of the way. He gave the red head an angry look before sticking his tiny tongue out at him. Deciding he would be safer if he moved on, Thor grabbed the cup that had been kicked back at him and put it on his head to wear as a hat before heading back in the direction he had left his trainer and his friends.

When he got close enough, he noticed that his trainer was still standing really close to the girl and the weird boy was staring at him with a funny look on his face. Sorta like Pinkie had told him he had on his face when he had tried one of her bad tasting treats. Oh well, he decided to focus his attention on the girl and his trainer.

He grinned at them and pulled another cup from his stack before throwing it at their feet and giving another loud cry,

~~~~~~~~~
Rory looked down when he heard the loud cry of a pokemon and looked down in time to see Thor throw the cup at his and Tambrey's feet. He took notice of the cup-turned-fez and raised an eyebrow before bending down to pick up the tiny mouse.

"I guess he really wasn't too hard to find, huh?"  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Catzandbirdz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:10 pm
[ Dith, Seraph, Peoples Nearby(?) ]

So, so many people! Reggie the mini witch hunched her shoulders as she edged through the crowd. The first and second tables she had reached had been full, or at least too full and busy for her to stand there and eat properly. The third had some questionable looking people around it. It was on her way to a fourth table when her luck truly seemed to run out.

Muttering a mantra of, "Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me," she held her plate and cup high to hopefully keep the items from bumping into anyone. The party had definitely drawn more attendees since her arrival. On top of that, not everyone was neat and tidy. She learned that lesson the hard way when one foot came down on a napkin. It could have been harmless... until some other party goer bumped roughly against her back and messed with her forward momentum. With a loud squeak of surprise, Reggie stumbled and tried to right her balance as the napkin slid with her foot. That was when her other foot landed on a plastic cup. That threw off her balance even more. She somehow stopped from tripping into a woman--Seraph--that was roughly the same height and dressed as a pumpkin, but the next thing she knew the plate had toppled out of her hand...

...And with that infamous forward momentum, it went sailing right onto a much, much larger person than she.[[Dith]]

Reggie blanched as she finally righted herself and surveyed the damage. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! It was an accident!" The poor girl looked absolutely horrified where she stood and close to tears. The stream of apologies came out squeaky and panicked. If she gripped her cup close to her with both hands any tighter, the contents of that would likely join the mess soon, as well.

[ Abigail, Arcadie ]

Alba had been clinging mostly to the walls so far. Every so often, he would tug at the hem of his shirt, trying to pull the fabric as low as possible. So embarrassing! He really should have just walked back out. Really.

Deciding it was time for a drink--anything to give him something to actually do--he started making a beeline for the refreshments. That beeline just happened to cross through an area that seemed to have turned into a regular dance floor. And him dressed as a middle-aged ballet dancer who hadn't danced in at least a decade... Brilliant. He moaned inwardly at his own sarcasm. It was while he was crossing the dance area that commotions elsewhere momentarily caught his attention, causing him to not look where he was going for a few steps. He shook his head and turned back just in time to avoid walking right into a pair of ladies. One--Arcadie--he vaguely felt was familiar, but the other woman--Abigail--he didn't recognize at all. He stopped short of a collision. "Oh! Pardon me. Wasn't watching where I was going."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:45 pm
[Natalia]

One of her sensitive ears twitched as Midna heard a nearby voice, and her head turned to find the source of it. A devious smirk slowly spread across her face. Target acquired. Quick as a flash, she dashed behind a nearby pair of legs and practically disappeared.

She reappeared after some moments on top of a table to Natalia's side, watching the noble with a satisfied expression that seemed to come naturally to felines. The devious smirk was still present on her face as she considered this human.

----------

[Arcadie, Alba]

Abigail was laughing brightly as she walked and talked with Arcadie on their way to the dance floor, and she looked ahead of her just in time to come to a sudden halt to avoid crashing into someone. "Oh!" She gasped in surprise, one gloved hand flying to her chest. How he startled her! She regained her composure quickly and lowered her hand, offering the... pff, ballet dancer a warm smile. "No no, I wasn't either." A pause. "Come to dance, have you?"

----------

[Zla, Haunter]

Giselle hadn't any plans to reappear and continue the conversation, but then again she had fully expected the Haunter to ask about the other Gastly and then depart after the one he was supposed to be keeping an eye on. His persistent questions and lack of moving away indicated that this would not be the case, though she couldn't decide if this was unfortunate or if she was indifferent. She was inclined to feel the former, and so her pink eyes blinked open just a scant two feet from Haunter's side, the rest of her still invisible. She queried, watching him unblinkingly with her large eyes.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:29 am
[Dith - tag various]

Things abruptly became very confused for Dith. First a pidgey stole his hat, then a sneasle bashed against his legs when he turned with a shout of protest and tried - and failed - to grab his hat back. When he turned around again the supposed policewoman was gone and in her place-

Food, all over him, and a girl looking like she was about to cry. Dith looked around for the pumpkin girl once more but gave it up with a defeated sigh and turned instead to the babbling young woman. "Is fine," he reassured in bass tones, his brow still creased by a slight frown and his bright gold eyes still flicking around searchingly in the vague hope of spotting orange.

"It was an accident, like you say," he continued, forcing his attention on to the girl who'd thrown food at him and forcing a small smile. "No harm done; clothes will wash." Where had that pumpkin gone, and what had her affiliation been? Too late to find out now.

-----------

[Aulus - tag Sasha, Ingio, Distance]

"I suppose you're right," Aulus grunted to Inigo, "my faith in humanity may have been too high, and that is a very sad outlook. Yes, that's me though," he nodded to Sasha, "our Charizards met." The two fire types had seemed to have more conversation than their trainers, but Aulus knew this was par for the course with him and people he didn't know.

-----------

[Frost - Tag Xander]

Frost blinked. "Why did that Pichu just throw a cup at us?... Nevermind. Yes. Drinks.... Elsehwere?" He certainly wouldn't object to leaving early.

-----------

[Zla - tag Haunter & Giselle]

"The lady makes a good point," Zla grinned, "we don't know who you are or what you want... besides to find Tael. Not that I'm not inclined to lend a disembodied hand when it costs me nothing," the red-splattered ghost held his hand out towards the other haunter, palm up and fingers splayed, "but on the other hand," the other hand reached out and made the same gesture, "I don't think I want to identify my trainer to a stranger. Technically of course he isn't my trainer anyway, but that's confusing family history I'm sure you're not interested in."

-----------

[KO - Tag Jeremy]

"Right," KO grinned, "of course. Sad thing about parties I suppose is that you meet undesirable people too, and pokemon. What kind of uncivilized beast goes around throwing cups? Very badly trained." Taking a sip of his drink KO looked Jeremy slowly up and down again, grin becoming a slight smirk. "Well I don't think much to the tutu, but your tights are nothing to be ashamed of at all.... As for me, well there's not a great deal to tell. I moved to the region recently and I'm working as a tailor at the moment, freelance, no premises or anything like that."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff