Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Houses
Shimizu House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

After a while Rikiji finally finished in the shower. When he got out he realized that he didn't bring in any clean clothes, and there was no way he could wear the same clothes after his shower, especially when they still had dried soup all over them. Because of this, he wrapped a towel around his waist to cover his lower half and walked up the stairs to his room to get dressed. He did this in a quiet manner so as to not disturb Luna and whoever she was talking to at the door, especially not while he was wearing nothing but a towel. After getting dressed he decided to walk downstairs to see how Luna's mom was doing in the kitchen and offer any help he could give, drying his hair with a small towel as he walked into the living room area from the hallway.

Luna_Shimizu3100

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"So let mercy come, and wash away, what I've done! I'll face myself,"

Dessi's heart skipped a beat when he saw Luna. "Oh, Luna. You've blossomed into a beautiful flower. Oh, how I missed you. You were the only one who could make me feel." he said, going over to her and running a hand through her long hair, smiling. "I hope you can forgive me for being away so long." He took her towards her in his arms and kissed her passionately. He had always hoped to see her again over the past 3 years that they hadn't been together, but it was never possible, until now.

"to cross out what I've become! Erase myself, and let go of what I've done!"

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:11 am

Luna Shimizu
"Unable to move from the weight of the embraced words,"

Luna looked away when Dessi talked. She backed away some when he ran his hand through her hair. She was about to respond to his last comment when he took her in his arms and kissed her, which she responded to by pushing away. "You think you can just come here after three years, kiss me, and think everything's okay?! You think I could forgive you for leaving me to go . . . slay something?! For the past 3 years I haven't been able to think about anyone but you! I finally get over you and I actually fall in love with someone, who actually saved my mother, and you come in and screw it up! Why do you have to always hurt me?!" Luna demanded, no longer happy like she was earlier, her fists clenched, angrier than she's ever been. Her eyes flashed a deep red, meaning that if she doesn't calm down, she may transform.

"I fell into a warm dream. When I woke, it was after I lost you."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

"!! WHAT THE HELL!?" Rikiji shouted in anger and frustration when he saw some stranger in the doorway kiss Luna on the lips. He had decided to just take a peek to see who was at the door, but what he saw he never expected to happen, especially not right after they started going out. The only upside to what he just saw was Luna fighting him and yelling at him. Still, he darted from right where he was up to the doorway and yelled at Dessi "Just who the hell do you think you are kissing her?!" He couldn't deny in himself the fact that he was jealous of what he had just done, but all it did was make him even angrier. He glared at Dessi and made sure to lightly push Luna back slightly in case he decided to swing his sword, so as to keep her safe from its reach since he sensed that it had the power to severely harm monsters.

Luna_Shimizu3100

Captain Taka
Captain

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Dessi was hurt and confused when Luna pushed him away, his heart sunk when Luna started yelling at him, he was especially sad to learn that Luna had moved on from him. He then saw a boy with orange hair yelling at him as well, then he got angry. "Just who the hell do you think you are yelling at me, Succubus?!" He breathed and calmed down, not wanting to awake his vampire side, especially since his sword would hurt him if his vampire side awakes. He looked away from both Luna and the boy, his face a mix of anger and sadness. His face then became emotionless. "I guess you've changed Koibito. I guess I'll just ask for what I came to ask for. I'm staying in town for a while, so I need a place to stay. You're the only person I know in this town, so I came here. If I can't stay, it's fine." he said, not showing a single emotion now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image

Luna Shimizu
"I tie it-the appearance that I embraced, the color of orange softly scatters."

Luna had felt herself changing as her anger towards Dessi grew. She growled, then, instinctively, her telepathy kicked in, making a voice in both Rikiji and Dessi's head. Not because she was talking to both of them, but because her telepathy liked to tell everyone what she was saying. "You come here after three years, kiss me, yell at my boyfriend, and you expect me to take you into my home?! What the hell is wrong with you? I may be kind, but I have a limit just like other people!! Leave, now, before I get any angrier." she said through the telepathy. "I'm more dangerous than the vampires you hunt."

"It hurt so much, it's strongly engraved in my heart. Flutter, flutter, flutter."

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

Rikiji was just about to reply at Dessi and tell him exactly who he was to Luna, but stopped in his tracks when he suddenly felt Luna transforming. He heard what she said via telepathy and turned to look at Dessi in disgust, saying "A monster hunter? So, does that mean you intend to kill me?" He then walked back to Luna, scoffing at Dessi in disgust, and wrapped his arms around Luna to calm her down, petting her lightly on the head. :I don't know how close you and Luna might have been in the past, but it's over, I'm her boyfriend now, not you! So if you even TRY to lay another finger on her, believe me, you won't live to see the next day!" he threatened at Dessi, glaring straight at him with pure hate in his eyes. He kept petting Luna softly on the head to calm her, continuing even after she reverts back into human form.

Luna_Shimizu3100

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Dessi looked down as Luna yelled at him through telepathy. He understood that she wanted nothing to do with him, he didn't need the extra rub in his face by Rikiji. Then his heart was even more crushed when Rikiji had started to comfort Luna. "I can truly see the love you have for her, succubus. I wonder what your kind thinks of that? Although, I only know of the life-sucking kind." He said to Rikiji. "Before I go, I want to correct you. I only hunt vampires. You know, the pale, hate-the-sunlight type? I don't hunt other monsters. Otherwise you'd be dead by now Succubus." Dessi turned to the door and opened it, then braced his eyes as he left the house out into the bright sunlight.

[{ -Exit- }]

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

Rikiji watched as Dessi turned and walked out of the house. "Tch, he says that, yet he's part vampire himself. What a hypocrite!" He then turned and looked back down at Luna. "He's gone now, are you okay? You got pretty riled up," he said with concern for her, still lightly petting her hair.

Luna_Shimizu3100

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Luna Shimizu

Luna began to slowly calm down as Rikiji pet her. As she calmed down, she transformed back, still in a crouching-like stance. She watched as Dessi turned to the door and left. She then collapsed into Rikiji's arms, tired and weak from her transformation. "Yeah, I'm just really weak now . . ." she said in response to Rikiji's question. That's one of the reasons why Luna tries so hard to calm down whenever something even slightly irritates her. She curled up like a kitten on Rikiji's lap and rested her tired body, going almost limp, except for one of her hands, which held Rikiji's other hand, the one that wasn't petting her. Luna felt the urge to purr like a kitten, but she was just too weak at the moment. She just wanted to lie there on Rikiji's lap for the longest time possible.

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

Rikiji smiled as he sat on the couch with Luna curled up on his lap, looking down at her. As she held his hand, he interlocked his fingers with her and continued petting her gently. "Well I'm glad you're alright, I would hate it if you got hurt," he said warmly, relaxing and scratching her slightly behind one of her now revealed cat ears. He was glad that she was able to calm down, and hoped they didn't startle Ishi with the ruckus they had made.

Luna_Shimizu3100

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Luna Shimizu

Luna actually began to purr like a kitten, as she hadn't done for a long while. No one really knew about her cat side, so no one had ever seen her ears. They were that of a cat's, but the fur on them was softer, and striped with black. They were unusual, for they were a light blue, the same color as her hair. She felt completely safe with Rikiji, as she had whenever he was in the house, before he ever knew she loved him. He made her feel safer than she had ever felt, well, maybe not as safe as she felt with her deceased father, because he had made her feel special.

User Image

Ishi was cooking with music on, not so loud that everyone outside of the kitchen could hear, but loud enough that she couldn't hear what was going on outside. She walked out with plates of food. One had Sushi, another had Onigiri(rice balls), another had seafood, curry buns were sitting on another plate, and on the last one, Mochi was piled high. She set them all down on the table nearby, then put a little of each food, except Mochi, onto two plates. She set them each on a table near Rikiji and Luna. She then put some food on her own plate and sat at the table with the food, eating.

Son Takahani

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

"!! Ahaha," Rikiji was shocked at first when he heard Luna start to purr, which was something he knew she didn't do very often, and chucklingly smiled in happiness that he could make her so happy as he continued petting her soft hair. When her ears popped out he lightly scratched behind them with a smile, until he saw Ishi bring them out some food. He then rested his hand on Luna's head and said to her "Luna, your mom has brought us out some food, are you hungry?" He also looked up at Ishi and said with a smile "And thank you for the food, it looks delicious." He then picked up a plate and some chopsticks and picked up a piece of sushi. He held the sushi with his free hand under it to catch it if it falls, and brought it down to Luna. "Would you like some sushi Luna?" he asked, holding it close to her ready to feed her if she wanted it.

Luna_Shimizu3100

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Luna Shimizu

User Image
Luna continued purring as Rikiji pet her and scratched her ears. She looked up when Rikiji said that her mom made food. She blushed slightly when Rikiji held out the chopsticks as if to feed her. Luna bit the Sushi off the chopsticks, chewing and swallowing, then smiling. She took the other chopsticks and used them to pick up a piece of Sushi, then offered it to Rikiji in the same way, along with a smile. She liked Sushi and Curry Buns the best, which her mom knew. In fact, Ishi had made all of Luna's favorites.
User Image

Son Takahani

Music_Skillet1999

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:50 am
Kisha Blaze
With the knowledge of pain. . .
Kisha walked into the Shimizu house looking around for Luna. She smiled at the house. She let her tail and ears come out of hiding smiling.
I can't be close the ones I love and hold dear.

Houses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff