Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:21 am
/gathers up prefs!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:28 am
Ohh my gaawwddd that's what all of these birds were forrrrr this is awesome blue you are awesome emotion_kirakira

Prefs list... Hmm....

18, 10, 3, 11, 6, 9, 4

Songbirds first because she's nuts and would really like the sounds a songbird would make. heart  

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:28 am
Thank you, and be blue!

Pref: 28, 13, 10, 22, 2, 4, 7, 6, 9, 18,11, 3

Skipping the eagles for the scouts, but if that is what is left I will take that too  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:33 pm
Of the few I find to my taste, I really don't think Shed would care for them ICly. Thus I'd like to pass, if that's all right?

I really do appreciate the opportunity and it's very nice of you to give members familiars. <3  

anemosagkelos

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:55 pm
anemosagkelos
Of the few I find to my taste, I really don't think Shed would care for them ICly. Thus I'd like to pass, if that's all right?

I really do appreciate the opportunity and it's very nice of you to give members familiars. <3

they're being offered by Bird's Eye View, so it'd be a gift from her? might make Shed more agreeable if the tribe starter's offering...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:00 pm
27, 16, 1, 20, 13, 6, 10, 4, 28, 18, 11, 3, 9, 7, 22, 15, 2

Rage really wants an eagle but I was very tempted to give him a swan who thinks its a guard dog or a songbird that thinks its a look out, just to mess with him. But I'll go by his first picks instead. I seem to be developing an addiction for pet/familiar plots that irritate my kin.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:33 pm
and be blue
In that case, I don't think even he could turn it down.

Preferences: 10, 28, 11, 20  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:18 pm
6, 7, 15, 13

Thank you for the wonderful opportunity~
Rain would go nuts about all of these birds <3  

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:41 pm
Oh blue! I- What? YOU ARE TOO KIND! This is- Oh-
THANK YOU!

So um... Oh, preferences:

9, 19, 24, 29, 15, 2, 22, 5, 25, 21, 8, and well, anything! They're all wonderful!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:50 am
All given out here!  

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:49 am
KNAPWEED HAD BABIES
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and if they wanna be Vale they can, right? I dunno about Phoe, Lolli, and SSW, but I'm pretty sure I want Consent to at least start out his life as a Vale member...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:12 am
hybridic
KNAPWEED HAD BABIES
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and if they wanna be Vale they can, right? I dunno about Phoe, Lolli, and SSW, but I'm pretty sure I want Consent to at least start out his life as a Vale member...

*stamps approval* Blood relations are usually pretty much welcomed, and they can stay if they're not like. crazy or douchey or a bad fit. even Ever is 'welcomed' within Vale grounds cos he's related to Shadow. XD  

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image

Walking on Eggshells had a short, sweet relationship with the beautiful Epiphany while searching for plants to bring back to The Vale. This resulted in a lovely clutch of four babies. While it’s no guarantee that all his children will be fit for The Vale, he has brought these two back because they seem well suited to the ideals of the tribe.

Their siblings are Comfortably Numb and Wages of Sin. There is no naming theme.

This is a concept contest for the above doe and buck. They must become members of The Vale. To enter, fill out the form below. You may enter once for each kimeti, so two entries total. You can use the same entry for both.

This contest ends 1 week for the time of this post.

[color=#59959d][b][size=20]ENTERING FOR [BUCK/DOE][/size][/b][/color]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] Please keep this short
[b]Concept:[/b] Tell me about your kin, for example: How do they feel about their siblings? What is their role in The Vale? Do they get along with their even-keeled, quiet father? What about their non-Vale stargazing mother?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:34 pm
so excited about this that I may have jumped the gun and made my entry immediately mrgreen

ENTERING FOR [BUCK]
Name: Golden Sheen
Personality: Shine is a loving, caring buck who only wants to make the world of Matope a better place for all.
Concept: Golden Sheen has only one desire, to make the world beautiful and a better place to live. He loves everyone and everything, sometimes to a fault. In the Vale, he would be, for the most part, a Caretaker. He loves creating new life out of destroyed land, making it beautiful again. He would, however, have a small role as a Scout, for he feels that any form violence and hatefulness is like poison. it's a darkness that can spread like wildfire. He would ensure peace among his tribe-mates in an attempt to keep them all, in a sense, pure.

He hopes that one day, there will no longer be a need for violence in Matope.  

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:16 pm
ENTERING FOR [DOE]
Name: Flume
Personality: She can best be described as fluid; in both body and personality. It’s hard to pin down her true nature, as she shifts depending on who she us with at the time, but one thing is for sure, her unwavering loyalty.
Concept: She is proud to belong. She is proud to be one of the two chosen by their father to join The Vale and she is intent on living up to expectations. Her skill in the hunt has given her the role of Scout, and while she prefers to ask trespassers to leave first, she is more than capable of turning to violence if they refuse. She thinks not of her mother at all, but treats her father with quiet respect.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff