Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:47 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Sister Kimberly," Anthony mumbled, blushing and trying to not look at Nikolai and his lack of a shirt. "She's a cousin of mine. She's the one who got the church to accept me so quickly." Looking back to the door, the young man sighed. "I...I want to...I'm going to head back to the gym. You can stay here...if you want, of course." His blush darkened a bit. 'Please don't come with me...I like working out shirtless and I don't want you to see what I have under my shirt...'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:55 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cousin? Nikolai leaned forward, ready to lash out many things sure to fluster the priest, but the very mention of working out made him turn pale. "Erm.... I-I'll stay here." he said. "Take a shower, read up on my, uh, Leviticus."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:59 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He chuckled, nodding. "I'll see you in a couple hours, then?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Hmm?" Nikolai blinked, snapping out of his thoughts to look at the priest. Still here? How adorable! "Perhaps. I might be asleep by the time you're back." he admitted with a wiry smile. As he waited patiently for the man to leave, he began to think up plans of what to do with Sister Kimberly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:02 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

But Anthony was already gone, having run off to the gym.

Three hours later, the young priest reopened his door, top exhausted to remember his latest guest. Yanking his sweaty shirt off, the gorgeously-built man of God strode into his apartment. He tossed his shirt onto the couch, turning on the lights and reaching for a glass of water on the counter. "Wait...that's not mine," he mumbled, tensing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Otshi tshornýe, otshi strastnýe,
otshi zhgutshiye i prekrasnýe –
kak lublyu ya vas, kak bayus ya vas!
Znat', uvidel vas ya v nyedobrý tshas.
"

sang the priest as he showered in the restroom, his voice and the hiss of the water too loud to let him hear Anthony enter. A second later the water turned off and Nikolai stepped out with a sigh. He needed that good shower! It helped him sleep, too.
As he wrapped the towel around his wait, still unaware of the now shirtless priest, he continued singing one of his favorite songs.

"Okh, nyedarom vý glubiný tyemney!
Vizhu traur v vas po dushe mayey,
vizhu plamya v vas ya pabyednoye:
Sozhenu na nyom sertse byed-
"

He had entered the kitchen and reached for the water when he noticed that it wasn't there. That made his song stop. He raised his eyebrow in confusion before realizing why it wasn't there. Tensing up, Nikolai turned his head and caught his breath when he saw Anthony. "O-Oh..." he murmured back to English, slowly lowering his right forearm out of view. "W-Welcome back!" he smiled uneasily. "I didn't expect you to be back so soon." He glanced over at the clock and inwardly groaned at how much time had really passed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:37 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He crossed his strong arms over his chest, blushing and looking away. "Three hours is a pretty long time," he said quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Honestly it felt like three minutes." Nikolai admitted with a shrug. His eyes then fell on Anthony's body for a second and his eyebrows raised at the nice view he was given. My... He shook his head and resisted the urge to try anything funny.
What! Sloth groaned. But dearie, look at him! He's simply asking for a ravishing!
It's too early, Nikolai replied, ignoring Sloth's louder groan. Besides, we've still got to deal with Sister Kimberly. Outside of his head, he smiled at the priest. "But it looks like I was right on time." he said lightly and motioned his right hand towards the restroom, sure to keep the brand facing him. "You look like you need a shower. And frankly, you seem dressed for it." he joked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:36 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Forcing a laugh, Anthony picked his shirt back up and bunched it into a ball. "Then...I'll go take one. Can you go pick up the collections basket from Sister Kimberly's room? She's in the pink room down the hall."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Realizing that this was his chance to set his plan into action, Nikolai smiled. "Of course. Take your time, Father." he said soothingly while turning around for some clothes. Oh, one more thing...
"Ah, I imagine you'll want a towel?" Nikolai mused over his shoulder and shamelessly removed his. "Here you go. I barely used it." he smiled while tossing it over his shoulder.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:49 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Father Nikolai!" he gasped, catching the towel and trying to not look down. "Please! Cover yourself..."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:55 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Why?" the silver-haired man asked with a lazy shrug, stopping in place. "It's nothing you haven't seen before." he said then grinned wickedly and turned to face him, placing his hands on his hips. "Or are you intimidated?" he laughed proudly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:05 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Hardly!" he snorted. "If anything, I'm embarrassed that you'd think I can be intimidated."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Oh?" Nikolai asked with a raised and amused eyebrow. "Is that so? Alright then, big shot, why don't you prove it?" he asked with a sly grin.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:28 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I will!" Without a second thought, the proud man yanked his shorts down, revealing a long, wide, obviously hard member. He put his hands on his hips, the truth of his actions not set in yet.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff