Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Kumori Apartments
The Hiroshima Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:33 pm
Shifting Time
Drake opened his eyes when Kaida-chan broke the kiss, he listened to her. He heard the between the lines message: 'Not now.' He leaned up a little, and kissed her cheek. "Breakfast it is then!" He waited for Kaida-chan, staring into her eyes. They where like looking into the heavens. He sighed. "You look so beautiful right now." Her hair dangling down, as well as her shirt. The lights from the light-bulbs creating a halo around her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:39 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

"Life is never what is seems to be...
☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him giving him a small smile as he kissed her cheek. She was glad he understood her. Doing what she could not the hurt him and get back to her feet she stood up in front of her. Reaching her hand out to help him up she tilted her head a little. He was staring at her again, making her blush again. He spoke and she blushed a little more "Thank you…" she looked away a little before she stepped back "Sooo we should go now?" she was feeling a little out of place at the moment. He was so sweet and kind. He was older and that scared her a little. She was scared he might pressure her later but seeing as he let it go this time. It was hard to determine in the end.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:03 pm
Shifting Time

Drake grabbed Kaida's hand and got up."Ya lets go." He rubbed his belly a little bit. "I am getting kinda hungry." He took her hand, then he saw it. She was scared of him a little bit. He grasped both of her wrists and bent over looking up into her eyes. "Am I scaring you?" He looked into her eyes with fear in his own, he didn't want to make her scared.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:28 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him before she smiled lightly. Feeling his hand in hers, she was ready to go. Then he grabbed her wrists and looked into her eyes. The question surprised her a little. "What? No! I mean… I'm worried you being older… that you'll want things I can't give or aren't ready to give… I was always taught that older man only have one thing on their minds… I don't believe it completely but I'm a little scared it might be true and I just don't want it to be. You make me feel safe and I don't want to lose that."

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:50 pm
Shifting Time

Drake looked at her with a combination of confusion and acceptance. He moved closer to her and brought her head to his heart. "No, no, no! I wouldn't do that to you! I feel safe around you to, like nothing else matters. Just you and me." He begins to tear up. "I will never hurt you! And I will never take advantage of you!" Then Drake does something he hasn't done since the death of his parents. He begins to cry. "I-I-I will." He takes a breath through the tears. "Never, never, hurt you!" He rests his head on her shoulder. "just you and me....." He whispers.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:07 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida let him pull her to him. Hearing his heart beat as she listened to his words. She bit her lip lightly as he heard his words. So secure and thoughtful. She pulled away enough to see his face seeing the tears. She nodded lightly him finish. She moved her hands automatically to contort him as his head rested on her shoulder. Holding him for a moment, she lifted his head gently. Wiping away his tears she gave him a very gentle but loving kiss on the lips "I believe you and I'm glad. You have shown me something I thought I would never see and it makes me trust you all the more."

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:28 pm
Shifting Time

Drake felt safe as Kadia-chan wiped away his tears. "Did I show you m crocodile tears?" He tried to make a joke.He wiped away the remainin tears. "And its the younger boys that think like that, they all do." He paused for a second as he looked into her eyes. He took her closes hand and kissed it. He then brought the hand back to its place. "Breakfast then?" He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:46 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida smiled lightly and giggled "I know the difference, trust me" she nodded lightly when he told her it was younger boys that think like she was speaking about. Blushing lightly when he kissed her hand and nodded again "Breakfast sounds simply amazing. You pick the place, I'll follow."

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:14 pm
Shifting Time

Drake looked down. "Uuuummmm," He moved closer to her. "I don't know where anything is!You pick!"He moved his hand up and placed it on her cheek. "Can you show me around?" He looked at her with a mixture of joy and woe.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:57 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida smiled "Well I guess it has changed since you were last here, huh?" she took his hand "Come on then. We'll start with places to eat." she walked out of her apartment taking him to the center of town.

((OOC: Exit to Town Streets))

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:31 pm
Shifting Time
Drake smiled and followed Kaida-chan, in truth he knew some places where still there, some weren't. (exit)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:06 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida unlocked the door and walked inside. Walking into the kitchen she took out a couple glasses and filled them with water. "I don't have any milk at the moment. So hopefully this is alright with our food." she moved the other glass closer to Drake and waited.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:53 pm
Shifting Time

Drake followed after Kaida- chan into the kitchen . He grabbed the glass and took a sip. He place the bags of breakfast on the counter. He began taking out the food, it was a good bit. He stopped suddenly and looked at Kaida- chan. "You are beautiful." He said as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:05 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him as he started to unload the food. Then he suddenly stopped and complimented her she blinked and blushed deeply. "Thank you…" she took out a couple small plates for them and started to get herself a bear claw "You are very handsome yourself?" she was blushes even more.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:32 pm
Shifting Time

Drake watched at Kaida-chan blush. It was beautiful. He pulled out a bear claw and handed it to her. "Thank you." He says as he moves closer to her and says: "Well I am not as hansom as you are pretty!" He says with a smile.  
Kumori Apartments

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff