Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Sages MLP thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronie?
  Duh yeah.
  Hell no.
  indifferent
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 am
Sagebomb
What do you mean by foreshadowing?

If you watch the first two episodes of the season (mostly the first one), there's a fairly clear subtext that Celestia and Luna have SOMETHING planned for Twilight, but they don't really go into any detail about it. Some fans have speculated that they plan to make Twilight an alicorn, but most of us think that would unbalance the dynamic of the show and that the creators would never do that...or if they did, it would never be permanent. But I dunno. It's all speculation at this point.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:38 pm
GoldDiggingWhore

If you watch the first two episodes of the season (mostly the first one), there's a fairly clear subtext that Celestia and Luna have SOMETHING planned for Twilight, but they don't really go into any detail about it. Some fans have speculated that they plan to make Twilight an alicorn, but most of us think that would unbalance the dynamic of the show and that the creators would never do that...or if they did, it would never be permanent. But I dunno. It's all speculation at this point.

Ahh probally, so they didnt plan for her to defeat discord or anything like that?  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:56 am
Sagebomb
Ahh probally, so they didnt plan for her to defeat discord or anything like that?

Not sure...but they made a big deal about if she was "ready" yet and how it had to be HER to protect the Crystal Empire and the weird thing that the background did here. I dunno about you, but it REALLY feels like there's an intentional parallel between Luna/Celestia and Twilight. I can see where all the alicorn theorists are coming from, as unlikely as that conclusion seems to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:49 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
I dunno about you, but it REALLY feels like there's an intentional parallel between Luna/Celestia and Twilight. I can see where all the alicorn theorists are coming from, as unlikely as that conclusion seems to me.

I dont see twilight getting wings. I can see her posibly getting a spell allowing for breif wing use but even then to prevent her becoming over powered. Like requires some once in a lifetime flower or something.

Big plans, could mean anything really.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:32 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Io6dqCx3XA

I have so much to learn about bronydom.

Like rainbow factorys and wooden toasters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:11 pm
WoodenToaster is one of the more well known brony musicians, but my personal favorite is still SimGretina. This song he remixed is among my favorites of all time.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:10 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
WoodenToaster is one of the more well known brony musicians, but my personal favorite is still SimGretina. This song he remixed is among my favorites of all time.

Have you watched all of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1uUa8lUIJE thiers

watched a couple, seem pretty awesome atm  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:52 pm
Sagebomb
Have you watched all of

Oddly, that specific video is blocked for copyright reasons in the US. The other ones may work...I don't think I've seen 'em and shall have to check them out.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:03 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Sagebomb
Have you watched all of

Oddly, that specific video is blocked for copyright reasons in the US. The other ones may work...I don't think I've seen 'em and shall have to check them out.

But...the us....is....never blocked...normally its us.

Its a dub over style, but a amazing one emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mac my man. I am happy for you. Im glad past set-ups didnt make you not cosider what was already real.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:54 am
So, looking to vote of the top vids of jan 13, I have been looking though this months vids, checking other peoples lists and what not.

And I have looked at many

but so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqAkq8v6LuQ

Seems strangly more awesome than most so far.

*shrugs*

do you have any highlights of the past month?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:26 am
My list for the best of jan 13

1.Let's Go and Meet the Bronies
2.[Animation] Ponies With Hats
3.My Little Portal: Episode 3 (HD)
4.Rainbow Dash Presents: My Little Dashie
5.[PMV] VIP Clouds Music Video
6.[SFM] Rainbow Factory
7.SIX [PMV]
8. Трейлер 8 выпуск Бронивилль Тайм.
9.New Math by Tom Neighrer
10.Foal Musicians

(Tried linking but things in links messed with stuff, but if you enter the full title into youtube it should be one of the first few results on each)

Anyone  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:57 am
Sagebomb
My list for the best of jan 13

1.Let's Go and Meet the Bronies
2.[Animation] Ponies With Hats
3.My Little Portal: Episode 3 (HD)
4.Rainbow Dash Presents: My Little Dashie
5.[PMV] VIP Clouds Music Video
6.[SFM] Rainbow Factory
7.SIX [PMV]
8. Трейлер 8 выпуск Бронивилль Тайм.
9.New Math by Tom Neighrer
10.Foal Musicians

(Tried linking but things in links messed with stuff, but if you enter the full title into youtube it should be one of the first few results on each)

Anyone

I fixed the link...thing! Kinda. It's workable, at least.

I would order the list more like this:

1. Let's Go and Meet the Bronies (Outstanding on all accounts)

2. SIX [PMV] (Visually, I feel it's just REALLY well put together, and the song is great to boot. Just beautiful to watch)

3. Rainbow Dash Presents: My Little Dashie (Ok, I cringed when I first saw how long this was. I decided to give it a shot, and as soon as the narration kicked in I knew I'd stay for the rest. Absolutely hilarious. I haven't read MLD, so I dunno how close this parody is to the actual story, but I think I get the idea)

4. [Animation] Ponies With Hats (Always loved Llamas With Hats, and this is a very nicely animated recreation. Way better animation than the original)

5. [SFM] Rainbow Factory (Even though the animation itself wasn't anything spectacular, the feeling of it all was just...wow. So dark and sinister and haunting)

6. Трейлер 8 выпуск Бронивилль Тайм. (Pied piper pony? Interesting. That twist at the end was expected, yet still manged to creep me out a litle)

7.Foal Musicians (This was utterly cute and hilarious. Short but sweet)

8. New Math by Tom Neighrer (This amused me greatly, but it's not higher on the list mostly in that the pony aspect of it really felt extraneous to my enjoyment. I can't say I even really noticed how good the animation was, though I guess if it'd been bad I would have noticed that. Reminds me of Yacko's multiplication song from Animaniacs~)

9. [PMV] VIP Clouds Music Video (This one was alright...I liked the song, and Fluttershy was cute, but the premise felt awkward, and the animation could use improvement. Not like I can do anything remotely as good, but still)

10. My Little Portal: Episode 3 (HD) (This one...I didn't really like it too much. I think it was mostly the dialogue that killed it for me. Unlike My Little Dashie where they went for as FAR from what you'd expect the voices to sound like as possible, the just off enoughness of the voices in this one, and the delivery itself kept me from connecting. Fluttercube was almost ok, but I may be biased in that regard)

EDIT: Also, THIS :D  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:40 pm
GoldDiggingWhore

EDIT: Also, THIS :D

Yeah I saw yesterday that the 26 ep thing was being thrown around (though I do kinda staff stalk on twitter :blush: )

Yeah lets go meet the bronies there is not much you can say against it. I mean a bronie thing narated by Q had to be good.

Six, I did like I just felt visually compared to the others it was not as polished. Although I appreciate it took them 6 months to make.

Have you not seen other rainbow dash presents? He bases his storys off the fan fictions but then adds his own spin

His version of Rainbow Factory is pretty awesome, I love the ending he gave it.

And about time XD there were a couple hour + ones I looked at but thought were a bit long for a top 10 list.

LYYYYYRRRRRAAAA that kills people.....:epic:

I think that animation was really well put togather, and if its someone who doesnt make a living off animation I think its pretty well done. And the way it moves around is pretty cool. And of course micthemike and wooden are done well.

Yeah Im looking forward to the full story, I feel though if it stays titled in russian it will never be as popular as it could be.

Some of the best youtube vids Ive seen are less than 10 seconds ^_^

I thought new maths was quite well done animationally, very similar to meet the bronies. But then it was just a animation cover of some random skit thing.

I will interested to see what the top 10 ends up being.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:00 pm
Sagebomb
Have you not seen other rainbow dash presents? He bases his storys off the fan fictions but then adds his own spin

His version of Rainbow Factory is pretty awesome, I love the ending he gave it.

And about time XD there were a couple hour + ones I looked at but thought were a bit long for a top 10 list.

I actually haven't seen any of the RD presents series, but after that one, I may have to check other ones out. Speaking of hour long plus though, I'm reminded of the Turnabout Storm series, which combines Ace Attorney and MLP, two of my favorite things. I've only seen about half the series because it's so long, but I want to get around to watching the rest at some point...  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff