Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Warriors: Prophecy for Three ((Dead, Closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Shadepelt reared up on his hindpaws, expecting Foxpaw to come out behind him. He started to twist, then felt the tip of his apprentice's ear brush against his paw as the younger cat darted back again. Instead of twisting around fully as Foxpaw no doubt expected him to do, Shadepelt returned to facing forward and aimed a front paw blow at the apprentice.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:03 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

~~Branchpaw, Foxpaw, and Shadowtail ~~

User ImageUser Image

Foxpaw immediately jumped back as he was VERY close to getting hit. But before dodging, he decided to jump to the side. Then he decided to flick his hind legs into the air while spinning around on his forepaws, then rear up rake at Shadepelt with his unsheathed claws before tucking his head down and perform a forward roll to get behind him. Now we was ready to jump on his back to do the Hold and Enemy Collapse as a final blow. Shadow narrowed her eyes as she knew Shadepelt was stronger than he really was. She then realize he was saving his energy for later to finish Foxpaw when he grows tired. "Now that is brain-power." She mumbled, she knew Foxpaw was going to fall today....since he was inadequate in fighting. And she could tell he was using too much of his energy at the moment. If he didn't learn it soon, he was gonna be tired before doing real damage.

((I want Shadepelt to end up winning, since it would make sense. If you feel like I am godmodding, tell me.))  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:12 pm
((It's not godmoding since you're doing it in a way so that the other character wins.))

User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Shadepelt rolled to the side to dodge Foxpaw's swipe and jumped, twisting in the air to land facing the younger tom. He swiped with his forepaw at Foxpaw's ear, hitting his apprentice in the side of the head and knocking him to the ground. He jumped over the fallen cat and placed one forepaw lightly on Foxpaw's neck, with just enough pressure that he could still breathe, but he was pinned to the ground. "I said to keep your claws sheathed, Foxpaw," he said sternly. "I am not your enemy, and we do not use our claws against our clanmates."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:27 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Shadowtail automatically went down. "He did not unsheathe his claws." She said, quickly defending him. She checked his paws to check them. "See? He never unsheathed them." She was very quick when it comes to defending Foxpaw and Branchpaw. Well..it's because the two will do anything to defend them. She then helped Foxpaw up, Foxpaw looked down, almost not wanting to see his face. "What's with you? I know when you unsheath your claws..it's easy to spot." But Foxpaw wasn't upset about it...maybe it was an embarrassment of being yelled at in front of everybody. Shadowtail now was no longer tired, she was wide awake...awake enough to where she will scream bloody murder. But the Nate glared at her, which surprised Shadowtail. "I DID UNSHEATHE MY CLAWS! Stop assuming you know everything!" "Your welcome." She glared back, more menacing than Foxpaw's. She was only trying to make the mistake of his very minor, but it looks like he wants to deal with trouble than she trying to help him get through those problems. "And yes I do know you. I have been with you since you were 9 moons old. And stop shouting like your a wailing kit." She countered his aggressive words toward her, the part where he said she 'assumed she knew everything.' "And I do now things, more than you ever imagined Foxpaw. You will beg for mercy if you got into the same situations that I did." She then 'tchs'. "Unless your gonna keep on yelling, go on and keep training. And if you did unsheathe your claws....apologize..not to me but to Shadepelt." Foxpaw sighs, and turns to Shadepelt: "I'm sorry. I truly am. I was using a move that wa unneccessary, I should've done something else." While he was apologizing, Shadowtail decided to leave and go on huting. She left without a word as she went through the bramble and went to a different area to go and get some prey.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar and Flamepaw stopped their own training match at the sound of Shadowtail and Foxpaw arguing. Shadepelt shook his head. "You only had to keep your claws sheathed. That you forgot in the heat of our match is nothing to apologize about. After all, the training you've been given only prepared you for actual battle, not more training with an ally."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:21 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Ignoring Shadowtail's departure, Foxpaw nodded...feeling slightly better but still a little sorry. He then goes back to a battle position, assuming that they were going to train again..but he wasn't sure...there was too much to know about...like border patroling, hunting, the pinpoints of the territory...to much to understand.

Meanwhile, Shadowtail in a fit of rage decided to take it out on prey she catches. She stalks them and catches them...she caught more than yesterday she soon realizes as she puts them in the frsh-kill pile. She thanked Starclan for its life and all when she was officially done with hunting. She sighs, trying to not make the fight she had with Foxpaw such a big detail..but it did offended her in a way. "Tch, 'Stop Assuming you know Everything!' HA! I know most stuff than he does in his lifetime!" She started talking to herself as she explored the territories, remembering the Sunningrocks and the river, which Flamepaw gave her crap for when she caught some fish. She then goes out and sits by the Warriors den and tries to relax..until she heard kits. She stops and turns her head to see what they were doing. She immediately went to them. "Going somewhere?"

The kits responded in a way that Shadow sees they were trying to sneak out. One of them turned around, it had the blackest pelt ever, that shined when the sun hit her. Shadowtail looked at the kit, as it almost resembled herself...except Shdowtail's fur was now starting to grey out a little. "We are going to the border and challenge any cat that passes by."

"Oh really? You can't quicken the pace of your growth." She snickers, the kit reminded her of herself when she was little. "We're bored ok? There is nothing to do but hear old boring tales." "If their that boring, then maybe I should intensify the story a little bit?" The kits looked at her with confusion. "Where I came from, there were many tales of legend that were passed by. These tales are not known by this clan, so...you wanna know about them? You'll be the only ones to know this." That seemed to spark their interest..being better than everyone was their first goal. "Then you better get out of that bramble and come out where we can go tell the story huh?" She then sits down on a small rock that was a perfect size for her. The kits skampered after, wanting to know something no one will. "Alright, this is a legend I heard from another cat when I was traveling all along. This helped me cheer up many times when I thought there was no way to survive. When I heard this story about the animals stopping evil..it reminded me how that evil is always stopped and good overcomes. It may be a bit of a strange story to you..but just imagine good and evil and you'll get it." She then coughs so she can start.

There used to be forested rivers where the Shoshone Bannocks, a clan whom used to live in harmony. There used to be lots of water and food for them, so they were very happy here.
But then all of a sudden, as the legends told to them, there was a warrior group. They were very vicious little people who drove the Shoshone Bannocks away from this prime forest area. These warriors were very vicious. They were experts with their claws and fangs. And so the Shoshone Bannocks held a council, a meeting, and they were wondering what they were going to do with these vicious beings.
So they elected one of their most prominent medicine cat to journey out, say a prayer, do a vision quest and try to figure out how to get rid of the vicious little people that came in and invaded their territory. The old medicine cat agreed and he took a journey into a forest. He was following a bright star until the bright star led him into an opening.
There was the wolf, the fox, the bobcat and the cougar; Old ancestors of outs from long ago. The cougar had a head of the old Lionclan and his paws were as big as a redwoof tree trunk, which made the medicine cat scared. But that cougar turned around and talked to him in his language and said, "Do not be scared." He heard from the animals that the medicine cat was coming, so he said, “Don’t be scared of the bobcat, the wolf, the fox because they are spirits. We’ll help you. What do you need?”
So the medicine cat told them that these vicious little people got into their territory and ran them off and they were wondering how to get rid of them. The spirits held a meeting and then the leader turned around and said, "We will help you, under one condition: that your people, be it Shoshone or Bannock, will respect the things you see and the things you hunt down to feed your brotherling. If you guys agree on that, then the spirits will help the Shoshone Bannocks drive these people out."

Then the cougar told him to go back to his people and hold a big council. "Tell the people what I told you," said the cougar. So the medicine cat went back to his people and he followed that star again, that bright star that lead him back home. He told the Shoshone Bannocks to bring their wives and bring their children. He said, "We’re going to hold a great council." And then they did. He told them what the spirits had told him.
Some of the warriors took it as not real, but the medicine cat argued that it was real, that the spirits want all the Shoshone Bannocks to journey with him, back to the spirits to show that he is telling the truth. So it was a big migration of Shoshone Bannocks that followed the star and followed the medicine cat.
They came into the clearing and the women and children were scared because they saw the spirits there—the wolf, the fox, the bobcat and cougar. Especially the cougar, the leader of the spirits, because he had a head of an old Lionclan and his paws were as big as Redwood tree trunk.
The cougar told them, "Don’t be scared. We’re the spirits. We know what you’ve come for. We will help you." And so the spirits said their prayers and all of a sudden the medicine cat started rising into the air. And as he rose up into the air, the spirits shot down lightening. Then all of a sudden the forest turned into fire. It surrounded those evil little beings and they burned. Then the fire went back down again and the medicine cat came back down. And the spirits said, "You are okay now."
So that’s one reason why the Shoshone Bannocks—even to this day I haven’t seen it happen yet—the Shoshone Bannock will not underestimate the power ot their ancestors and refuse to challenge them anymore, because they are still upholding their promise to the spirits for helping them get rid of those evil little beings. Unfortunately, they have sepreated and become the four clans as they are today."

"Woooooow..." One kit muttered. "THAT IS SO COOL! ANOTHER ONE! ANOTHER ONE!" "Hold yourself, I'll share another one tomorrow if you promise to not try to escape." "We won't!" Both mewed as they ran back to the Queen's den. Shadow sighs in relief as she was already tired.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Shadepelt shook his head. "We've done enough training for today. Let's catch something to eat and head back to camp." He looked to Moonstar, who nodded in agreement. "Yes, that is a good idea."

The four cats returned to camp just as Shadowtail finished telling her story to the kits. Moonstar leapt up onto the Highrock and yowled for the clan to gather. "The full moon and Clan Gathering is in two days. I have chosen the cats who will accompany me to Four Stones. Shadepelt, Herbpool, Flamepaw, Shadowtail, Foxpaw, Branchpaw..." He named off a few more cats, then leapt down from the Highrock and headed to his den.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:00 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Foxpaw nodded and decided to catch some prey on the way back. Remembering how Shadow did it, he successfully caught a bird from the tree by using the trees around him to jump on branches. He felt proud but he wasn't sure if Shadepelt was. So he drops it in the freshkill pile and waits for Branchpaw who was jumping with glee. "Good day?" "Yep! And I learned more than I ever thought! It was great." Foxpaw wished he could say the same thing...the embarrassment of fighting, arguing with Shadowtail, it was a horrific day! He then sighs and stays with her, he did notice Shadowtail over at the rocks but he felt awwkard going up to her so he sat there, remaining silent. He was really surprised that he was going to the gathering...branchpaw was no surprise to him: Since she is the medicine cat apprentice. Shadowtail was another surprisement, but he can't say much. He then decides to hang out with Branchpaw the rest of the day.

Shadowtail meanwhile decided to rest up and lick herself to clean her fur. She then was suddenly boraged by kits. "Can I...Help you?" "Yes! Darkit told us you have a good story! I wanna hear it."

Shadowtail muttered an upwalker curse word. But the decides what the heck? "Alright...listen carefully..I am gonna tell it once." She then goes on and repeats the story to them, not realizing she was close to the Leader's den. The kits could only aww as the story processed, wondering about long ago. Foxpaw and Branchpaw 'shared tongues' for the remainder of the day as Foxpaw expressed his inner guilt about what happened. Branchpaw could only console him that tomorrow will be a better day. Shadowtail was then done with the story as the kits ran off to where their mothers were to tell the story. "Kits have too much energy, they can literally kill me with that spirit."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
"That was a very interesting tale," Moonstar said, coming out of his den, an air of amusement in his voice at Shadowtail's comment about the kits. "The kits definitely appear to enjoy your storytelling abilities."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:17 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Shadowtail, although stubborn, blushed [cats blush?!?!?!] when Moonstar appeared and commented on her storytelling abilities. "When your alone very often, it was the only way for me to be closer to others...like Na- Foxpaw and Branchpaw. And besides, a few tried to escape and I bribed them with a story. They want another one tomorrow, but I guess it's better than trying to find them and worry about other animals." She tried to remain a little cool but she was having a guilt trip. "You were there.....was I... 'too harsh' on Fowpaw? I sometimes wonder if I need to take it easy and let it be. I feel like I'm treating him like a kit...but I never had anyone close to me in my life. I am such a worrier sometimes, it even scares me to even think about it. But I guess it's because their only mother-figure died and I took over." Her tail flicked slowly, then stops to her left, almost curled up into a pile. Her red eyes stared down on the dirt, kind of feeling unwell and how awkward it would be to talk to him, but what could she do? She was very defensive and her anger sparks very quickly.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar sat beside Shadowtail, listening to what she had to say. He laid his tail on her shoulder for a moment before curling it around his forepaws. "You were being protective of him. Every queen is protective of her kits, even when they have grown to apprentice age and then become warriors. Foxpaw may not have appreciated it, but perhaps he needed it. However, you are not the only one looking after him now. You are members of Thunderclan. You are part of us and will be treated as though you were born into the clan. That means we will take care of you and you will do the same to us. However, again, Shadepelt is now Foxpaw's mentor. He will be the one to teach Foxpaw during his training, and there is no need to protect him from his mentor."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:42 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Shadow seemed to look up a bit, shaking when his tail touched her shoulders. It brought back a memory she did not want to remember. But she didn't back away from it, since she was afraid to show weakness. Then she tries to defuse her fear and sigh: "I should probably stay away from his training then, I always find ways to intervene...a horrible habit of mine. Then she licks her paw, trying to get the dirt out of her paw. She then looks up to see Foxpaw and Branchpaw going to the Apprentice's den. She then looked at the Warrior den she was suppose to be at. "I know I am suppose to be treated as though I was born here, but I don't think I will be going to the Warrior's den for awhile...well..until I get used to this life." She then looked over at the rocks. "I always liked sleeping outside anyway...the only exemption is rain and snow." She then turned her head toward the rock she was sitting at, which had the good view of the millions of stars. She had to admit this place had more stars than the streets she lived in for awhile. She now nods to herself and then looks at Moonstar. "And I'm surprised we're going to the gathering that quickly...is there a reason?" She asks curiously, as if she was a kit asking about the basics of life. Her red eyes popped out and were now the color of bright apples, almost shining in the darkness. She then blinks a bit, wondering why she was turning soft. Am I....getting used to these cats? It wasn't an angry thought, just a surprise she trusted this leader that quickly...she thought it would take FOREVER! But probably because she had to stop depending on Foxpaw and Branchpaw for comfort.

"I'll try to do the same, I can't gurantee I'll be the 'honorable' warriors everyone wants." She then looks up at the sky. "It'll take a long time before the previous clanlife I had to vanish from existence before approaching this one." She then shakes her head slowly. "So.........how does being a mentor feel?"

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar had noticed Shadowtail's shoulders shake when he touched them, but he decide not to ask why. If she felt like telling him of her past, she would tell him when the time came. "When an apprentice becomes a warrior, they are brought to the Gathering to share their new name with the other clans. The same goes for new additions to a clan. At least, new additions other than kits." He met her gaze until she blinked and looked away, admiring the strange brilliance of her eyes. "Being a mentor? It's much like being a parent, I guess. Frustrating at times, but there are more moments of pride than of frustration." He looked up at the sky as well. "Starclan shines brightly tonight. They approve of my choice of cats to bring with me to the Gathering." After a moment, he looked back at Shadowtail. "You say you were once a part of a clan. I've never seen you before yesterday. What clan do you come from?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:04 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

She then sighs, deciding it was best to say it. "Promise me you won't share this...it's a little hard to explain to other people. Why, I didn't even tell this to the others." She then sits there.

"According to one the the cats I used to know. I was born a kittypet, I was suppose to live in the life of comfort. But a fire erupted, my mother died in there. Nothing was known about my father. I ended up wandering alone in the darkness before I was picked up by a clan...a Rogue clan. It was called 'Chaosclan', I guess it was filled with people who used to belong to other clans until they got banished or they hated it and decided to start life anew. I was then brought over there and was raised there. We live in the upwalker streets where those monsters drive by. I was taught how to hunt, kill cats, always keep my claws unsheathed...even when being trained by a mentor, and then learn the rules...which it was 'kill or be killed'. I was known was either 'Red Shadow' or 'Red-Eyes'. I turned 12 moons when the horror began.

"The leader of Chaosclan was named Chaos. He was well known to be ferious and also a bit of a hard-head, which I kind of gained that trait when angry. He was some sort of mentor and someone who was willing to do anything for power. I was at the right age of maturity or something when he started noticing me. It was strange, but....well.....he brought me aside and.......well.....how would I say it.......uhhh...oh what the hell, he asked me to bare his kits!"
Her face heated up when she said that but it was good to get it off her chest. "And well, I wasn't interested and I said no....and well..let's just say he didn't take it well. So I ended up getting scarred from him, ran away from the area and decided to reside in this upwalkr community where I was safe. Another moon passed until I met Foxpaw and Branchpaw, that was when frienship formed and I visited almost everyday to talk with them and see how their doing, and also to train them of what I know in case they lose their 'housefolks' and have to live on their own like I did. And I get the feeling that's why that invader knew me and came here. He knows me, He's a Chaosclan warrior...and I fear Chaos must've belonged her long ago. Maybe it's just my imagination and it happened to be coincidence that one of the warriors showed up, but I can't help but get a bad feeling in my gut."

She then sighs: "So yeah....that is basically it."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:12 am
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Despite Shadowtail's reaction to it before, Moonstar laid his tail on her shoulder again, comfortingly. "I swear to Starclan I will not tell anyone else your tale, but I will have to share what you have told me of your suspicions should something like yesterday's attack happen again. If this 'Chaos' was once a member of the four clans, he is no one I have known or know of."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff