Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Wedding ring woes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help?
  the Kay's ring!
  get the clearance one from Gordon's with the bigger rock
  you're way off - get something atypical
  other
View Results

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:00 am
Tragic l2abbit
I'm ten years older than Angel. Doesn't it suck?! lol! And UGH, I hate those family members that make s**t up! Luckily, the ones that do that for me I hardly ever talk to, and when I do I don't give them any information that can warp rolleyes (and when they do, they got that info from someone else!)

I am a little occupied xd I got a game for my PSP the other day and just tried it out. It's called Dissidia and has all the Final Fantasy characters and villains in it blaugh I hope the nerdgasms NEVER end!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:05 am
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
I'm ten years older than Angel. Doesn't it suck?! lol! And UGH, I hate those family members that make s**t up! Luckily, the ones that do that for me I hardly ever talk to, and when I do I don't give them any information that can warp rolleyes (and when they do, they got that info from someone else!)

I am a little occupied xd I got a game for my PSP the other day and just tried it out. It's called Dissidia and has all the Final Fantasy characters and villains in it blaugh I hope the nerdgasms NEVER end!!!!

I didn't tell my brother-in-law anything. He thinks he's sherlock frickin holmes. lol Usually I never talk to him cause he's got a holier than thou attitude but sometimes he pushes my buttons and I go all bat $#!7 crazy on him.

Teehee. Nergasm whee heart
That game sounds awwwwwesome!  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:23 am
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit

I didn't tell my brother-in-law anything. He thinks he's sherlock frickin holmes. lol Usually I never talk to him cause he's got a holier than thou attitude but sometimes he pushes my buttons and I go all bat $#!7 crazy on him.

Holier than thou people get on my nerves stare reminds me of my ex-roommates mom. Part of the reason our friendship fell apart is her fault. She's such a religious nut that when she slept with a man she met at a bar, she married him to make it "right in gods eyes." Insane, right?! And they are NOT happy together. She tries to make it work because they were married in a church, thus it's a legit marriage, blah blah blah, I HATE THAT WOMAN! scream And she talks to everyone about everything! I straight up hope she gets an illness that takes her voice away for all eternity -.- messed up, but I mean it!

It is awesome! xd it's a hack&slash though, not turn based. But it's pretty fun so far ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:26 am
Tragic l2abbit
oh hey, how much gold are you in need of? I can loan you some.  

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:29 am
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit

Holier than thou people get on my nerves stare reminds me of my ex-roommates mom. Part of the reason our friendship fell apart is her fault. She's such a religious nut that when she slept with a man she met at a bar, she married him to make it "right in gods eyes." Insane, right?! And they are NOT happy together. She tries to make it work because they were married in a church, thus it's a legit marriage, blah blah blah, I HATE THAT WOMAN! scream And she talks to everyone about everything! I straight up hope she gets an illness that takes her voice away for all eternity -.- messed up, but I mean it!

It is awesome! xd it's a hack&slash though, not turn based. But it's pretty fun so far ^-^

That's chick's mom is like 90% of the people in the south. I hate the bible belt >.< ugh.

Just cause a person told my bro-in-law that somebody's brother's step-sisters third cousin told them they knew somebody who almost got married to a british guy who they found out at the last minute was a serial killer who married women to collect insurance does not mean that's the guy I'm marrying. He's such a jerk. Flat out told me I didn't deserve anybody that would treat me right so therefore he had to be wanting something... I'm pretty sure I had steam coming out my ears when he said that. evil

I kinda like hack/slash. Good for getting out agression. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:31 am
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit

I'm 215k outta 250 so 35 away.. I think. All this booty grabbin' makes my brain mushy

heart  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:40 am
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit

I'm 215k outta 250 so 35 away.. I think. All this booty grabbin' makes my brain mushy

heart
No problem! Sent trade wink pay me back when you're able. Could use a little advice on a bundle I have... I bought the rapid EI bundle from the Cash Shop last night. Should I hang on to it till it's no longer in the Cash Shop? Thoughts? ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:53 am
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit

heart
No problem! Sent trade wink pay me back when you're able. Could use a little advice on a bundle I have... I bought the rapid EI bundle from the Cash Shop last night. Should I hang on to it till it's no longer in the Cash Shop? Thoughts? ^-^

omigosh thaaaank you! I hate booty grab with a passion. So wasn't wanting to spend another half hour on that heart Hopefully some of the overpriced crap I have in the MP sells soon so I can pay ya back asap. biggrin

It's hard to tell in the middle of the night cause the mp moves a lot slower... I would personally hold onto it. Are you wanting to sell the whole bundle or open it and sell em indiviually or keep something and sell the rest?

If you want to sell the whole bundle I would probably list it up right now for 1,398,499 and just hope it sells for that. It really depends on how much you want to make off it. I don't think the Rosamund's Redemption is gonna drop a whole lot.. it might go down in the 800k range but I'm pretty sure it'll go back up > a million like the sainte ciel storge thingy that came outta i think bundle #4. Most of the other exclusive recolors from those bundles are around half a million now but they kinda suck. Rosamund caused a big stir, at least in the GCD and with the eyes, arm and legs and pretty clothes.. I'm pretty sure that's something to hold onto. I'd ideally like to get ahold of 3 of those rosamund's when they drop down low enough, probably when the next RIG hits.  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:00 am
Tragic l2abbit
No problem! ^-^ By the way, there's a few videos up finally! But only a few.

I'm looking to make the most money I can off of it. Although I DO want one of those redemption's ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:08 am
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit
No problem! ^-^ By the way, there's a few videos up finally! But only a few.

I'm looking to make the most money I can off of it. Although I DO want one of those redemption's ^^;

i want both of those rosamund thingies whee
my mp skills are totally lacking but arm and leg mods are the new hair and eyes. i just really hope people sell the redemption off... hopefully the next rig will be as popular as this last one was

i didn't even have to watch some of those vids. i got gc for just click em. biggrin  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

iNikoru_Wolf

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:10 am
Wow they are so pretty..! Good luck! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:39 pm
iNikoru_Wolf
Wow they are so pretty..! Good luck! heart

Thank you! I ended up picking a totally different ring altogether biggrin  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:30 pm
Tragic l2abbit
I got my apartment today!!! blaugh

Did you figure out which wedding dress you'll wear yet? ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:51 pm
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit

That's Awesome, congrats! heart

I tried ordering the 2nd dress but had issues so I'm being jerked around by customer service.. they were supposed to call yesterday so hopefully tomorrow morning I can get ahold of someone again.
I'm in cake mode in the meantime. ^^  

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

YennonCrow

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:30 pm
Tragic l2abbit
MissYennon
Tragic l2abbit

That's Awesome, congrats! heart

I tried ordering the 2nd dress but had issues so I'm being jerked around by customer service.. they were supposed to call yesterday so hopefully tomorrow morning I can get ahold of someone again.
I'm in cake mode in the meantime. ^^
Ooo, cake xd sounds good right about now. I want Cake Boss to make me a cake blaugh got any pictures on what you have in mind?

I'm going to start moving my stuff into my apartment tomorrow. I'm so excited whee  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff