Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:09 pm
Awesome nerd

"sort of...." she mumbled, not looking up at him. she didn't want to tell him. "i mean, i saw myself in it..... at least a few times."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:13 pm
Pure T0rture

"Did it trouble you?" He leaned forward ever so slightly. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, Cybil."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:17 pm
Awesome nerd

she shook her head. "its not that it bothered me.... i'm just not sure what to make of it...." she mumbled, her eyes glimmering. "especially that little prince.... and.... " she cut off, biting her lip as she kept from asking such a random question. it wasn't right for her to ask such things....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:28 pm
Pure T0rture

Prince? Chaos' eyes narrowed only slightly in curiosity. "If you don't mind me asking, what exactly was your vision?" he asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:33 pm
Awesome nerd

"um....well.... it was mostly about you...." she sighed, finally looking up. "i... don't know how to describe everything i saw.... "

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:37 pm
Pure T0rture

His eyes widened. "About me?" he repeated rather dumbly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:40 pm
Awesome nerd

she nodded and set down her cup. "yeah.... most of my visions are caused by touch.... so... when you caught me, i had one." she mumbled, chewing on her cheek. "a-are...are you mad....?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:44 pm
Pure T0rture

"No, only curious as to what it was." he said. "Would you mind telling me?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:55 pm
Awesome nerd

relaxing a bit, she gave a small sigh and bit her lip. "um.... well.... i-i saw.... i saw a war.... and.... two boys.... a little prince.... and ... i'm not sure about the other one.... but i knew that child was related to you... and the prince... he's..... your heir." she murmured, slowly twirling her fingers around. this is so much easier when i can show people the images with my crystal....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:23 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos caught his breath. An heir and a relative? He only had one relative, and that was his brother, Chrisoto. The two had not been on good terms for quite a while, but surely they would not bring a war between them! As for an heir... Chaos never gave thought to relations with the inhabitants of the world. Yes, many looked quite beautiful to the point where it was nearly unbearable, but he could never really see them as lovers.
With such thoughts, Chaos glanced over to the side where the waitress was and still stood. She smiled and waved at him, the chef joining in. Chaos waved back slowly then looked to the hot chocolate. An heir... A child of his...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:29 pm
Awesome nerd

she gave a sigh and fidgeted with her hair. "i also... saw death..." she whispered, hugging her knees. "and... heartbreak....."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:08 pm
Pure T0rture

Death and heartbreak. The well mannered man only nodded. His mind still saw fit to give him ideas of a lover, so the heartbreak made sense. Perhaps the heartbreak would be caused by the death? Hopefully his heir wouldn't be ha-
Chaos froze. "Cybil," he started slowly and looked at her with a penetrating gaze. "Your vision. Did it show you... what I am?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:14 pm
Awesome nerd

she bit her lip. "sorta....." she mumbled, looking away for a brief moment. "i kept hearing the words dark one.." she drawled, only to sigh. "i wish i could show you the things i saw.... maybe if i had something to draw with...."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:22 pm
Pure T0rture

Nodding, Chaos leaned back into his seat, relief showing clear in his eyes. "We will worry about it tomorrow." he said after flickering his gaze to the grandfather clock against the wall. Perhaps it was how late it was or perhaps it was the tranquil ticking coming from the machinery, but the young man was feeling rather sleepy. He nodded his head towards her drink. "For now, finish your hot chocolate and then we'll go to sleep."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:26 pm
Awesome nerd

picking up her cup, she quickly finished it off; swinging her feet back and forth as she watched him.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff