Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Doctor Doctor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:14 pm
Awesome nerd

"no need, I'll just call my new assistant and have her drop the things off, if that works for you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:49 pm
Pure T0rture

The doctor froze. New assistant? Why wasn't he informed? Was he being replaced? ...Well... This was an awful way to fire someone, in their homes and in their mercy.
"New, uh, new assistant?" Bernard murmured, trying hard not to keep the venom or worry from his tone.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:02 pm
Awesome nerd

the man nodded. "Yes. You've learned a you need from me, so I figured it was about time you were promoted." He smiled, only to raise an eyebrow. "I thought I'd told you? Didn't you see the note I left you on your desk?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:20 pm
Pure T0rture

The young man's face paled. Pr... Promotion? He stared at his superior for a long time, trying to comprehend what had just happened, eyes wide and mouth a gape. Bernard Rieux, official doctor for the Nazi's, partner of Mengele. Dr. Bernard Rieux, he liked the sound of that.
"I-Is that what that was?" he mentioned and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, finally looking away from the other. "I never got a chance to read it. You ordered me to go with you to the pub before I could even return to my office."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:20 pm
Awesome nerd

"well, that explains the lack of drinking on your part last night..." He sighed, a small smirk playing on his face. "But I suppose that's probably a good thing, considering..." He nodded.
"Anyways, I'll write down Alyshia's number and then do you think you can call her for me?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:37 pm
Pure T0rture

"Of course." the younger nodded while handing Mengele a notepad and a pen. A promotion. He still couldn't believe it. He wasn't sure if he was imagining the smile on his face or actually showing it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:02 pm
Awesome nerd

nodding, Mengele wrote down the girl's number and handed it to him quickly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:28 pm
Pure T0rture

Once given the paper, Bernard walked over to his phone, located at the border between the kitchen and living area. He dialed the number and held the phone to his ear, slightly eager to see who it was that the doctor had chosen for a new assistant.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:34 pm
Awesome nerd

there was a click as the other end picked up, before a soft, feminine voice picked up. "hello?" the new assistant murmured, a soft, untraceable accent floating off her tongue that left an air of mystery to her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:10 pm
Pure T0rture

Rieux blinked, the voice unexpected. He was expecting someone he had seen already at the labs, but this sounded completely alien to him. "Er, yes," he coughed. "This is Bernard Rieux, Dr. Mengele's coworker. This is his assistant, I'm assuming?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:13 pm
Awesome nerd

"yeah, that's me" the girl hummed through the phone. "does he need something?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:31 pm
Pure T0rture

The doctor fell silent, momentarily forgetting the very purpose of his call. Then it came back to him. "Dr. Mengele has.... caught something." he said as broadly as possible. "I need you to drop off a week's worth of his clothes here along with his pain medications."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:41 pm
Awesome nerd

"alright, what's the address?" she murmured, some shuffling noises heard in the background.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 pm
Pure T0rture

After giving the address, Rieux hung up and wandered back towards his boss. "She should be here shortly." he said and, tired of standing for so long, decided to sit besides the edge of the bed. "She sounds... curious. Was she born here?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:55 pm
Awesome nerd

"she claims she was born in Austria... but i've no real idea..." he shrugged, pulling himself up into a sitting position. "do you... have any cards....?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff