Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:39 pm
"Whoa!" Yuri quickly stood up straight again to just barely avoid getting his face bashed by Dove's head as she quickly sat up.

He stood there, rubbing the back of his neck for a moment while he watched her. Just what was her problem?

"Are you okay? You were calling my name in your sleep."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:44 pm
Dove turned to him, then immediately looked away, expression alarmed.

How was she supposed to talk to someone that she had just had a very...very explicit dream about. In his apartment and bed no less!

"I--uh-- that is--"

She shook her head, throwing the sheets aside and bringing herself to her feet.

"I-I should go," she stuttered, still not daring to look up at him.

She knew that weird things could happen when you were drunk, but wasn't that supposed to fade over night? Had he drugged her or something?!

If not, she seriously needed a session with her counselor, if only to reign in her imagination.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:47 pm
Yuri continued to look on, rather baffled, especially when she announced that she needed to go.

"Okay, I'm fine with that. But did you want me to walk you home?"

She probably had no idea where she was, and well... this wasn't exactly the best end of town either. And she looked a mess to boot.

She sure was acting weird though. Why wasn't she looking at him?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:52 pm
She stopped at the door, realizing that she had no idea how he had brought her here, nor did she know where exactly she was.

Shoot!

"U-Um... Y-You don't have to do that! I can... maybe...."

She sighed. She was terrible with directions, and Yuri knew it, given the way they had first met.

"..... that'd be great."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:06 pm
Yuri gave Dove a dubious look as she tried to come up with excuses. Okay, he had no idea what was going on here. When she finally excepted, he smiled and went for the door, letting her go out first.

Getting up, Repede silently followed after Yuri as he left then locked the door behind them.

With that, Yuri started to lead the way. "So where do you live?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:25 pm
"Oh, um... I'm renting out a flat just out of town..." she told him, hands gripping the bottom of her shirt nervously.

She glanced at Repede as he rose and followed Yuri, then followed suit, tucking her hair back again.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:42 pm
Yuri kept watching Dove out of the corner of his eye. He was happy to just let her be weird and mind his own business but this was just too weird.

As they walked along, Yuri decided to try something. Coming to a street, Yuri put his arm out in front of Dove to stop her. She was looking pretty distracted.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:34 pm
Dove simply followed Yuri blindly, her thoughts clearly elsewhere. When he stuck out his arm to stop her, she bumped into him and stopped, blinking as she took in her surroundings.

Face still flushed, she glanced up at him then back to the road. This was getting even more awkward, she thought, mentally curling in on herself. She should say something...  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:39 pm
Yeah, this was getting pretty awkward, and he had no idea why either. When she stopped, Yuri tilted his black eyes towards her, seeing how flushed her face still was.

"What's going on?" he asked, in a serious tone.

She had been kinda on edge ever since she woke up in his bed, but now it was even worse. Did it have something to do with him? She had said his name after all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:53 pm
"Is it possible for the effects of alcohol to still be in effect the next morning...?" she asked quietly.

There was no reason to hide much from him... They were friends after all, and he didnt have to have details.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:55 pm
"Huh?" Yuri blinked at the odd question.

"Uh... well other than the hangover, I don't think so. Why?"

That was certainly a very curious question indeed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:32 pm
She turned away again at the question, pushing her hair back again.

"Oh...I just...had some weird dreams. That's all." she admitted, playing with the ends of a lock of hair.

When the traffic cleared she stepped forward, hoping he would continue to lead. Half of her felt like she might be sick...  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:36 pm
"It was about me, wasn't it?" Yuri asked bluntly. Considering how weird she was acting around him, and the fact that she had said his name in her sleep... well... it was kinda obvious.

He did continue to lead the way, heading back in the direction of the tavern. He would at least be passing there. He kinda doubted she lived on the outskirts of this end of town.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:42 pm
Dove stopped in the center of the road, frozen in place, moving only when a truck headed directly to her honked.

"H-How...What makes you think that?"

Hopefully he just thought it was a nightmare or something casual. Surely he wouldn't ask. Surely. Hopefully.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:47 pm
Yuri's eyes went wide as he turned to see Dove just standing there in the road with a honking truck coming right for her.

Thankfully she had started to move, but that didn't stop Yuri for reaching for her arm and yanking her safely onto the sidewalk.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

Geez, remind him not to ask her questions when in the middle of the road.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff