Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Darkness Only Brings us Fear (Monster and Blood) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:07 pm
He looked at her "You have a good night Faye, I'll see you in the morning okay?" he kissed her forehead before willingly becoming invisible to others and fading away.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:27 pm
The following morning Faye awoke bright and early and groaned as she sat up. The previous night felt like a dream, yet somehow, she knew it wasn't. She knew, deep inside, that she could no longer ignore her gift. The "gift" she'd been insisting wasn't real for a majority of her life.

She rubbed her face and stood, walking over to her bathroom, eyes half closed, stripping along the way, to take a shower. Shower is a very broad term because she mostly just sat there under the hot water for ten minutes letting it relax her muscles and wake her up.

After she was clean she climbed out and wrapped herself in a towel, tightly, trying to keep the warmth in, before she headed to her closet to pick out her outfit. She pulled on a tight, long sleeve shirt and a pair of black jeans before she cleaned up the clothes she'd strewn across her floor in her single minded attempt to get to the shower and brushed her hair before she looked around her empty room.

After a moment's hesitation, she decided to see if he was around. "William?" she called to the empty air, feeling rather silly. There was clearly no one around, calling for her deceased ex boyfriend was rather silly. "Oh so I've been trying to get your help for years, but this guy shows up and gets your attention right away," a snide voice asked from behind her.

With a startled yell, Faye turned around and saw a young man, around William's age, clearly see through, clearly a ghost, and clearly not who she was looking for. "Years?" she asked quietly. "I've never seen you before." "No," the man agreed. "but I was told you could see us, and to go to you for help...What I wasn't told was you blocked us out. I've been yelling at you for years but this William guy shows up and you see, hear, and help him, no problem. You even get him to turn solid. What the hell is that."

Faye bit her lip. "Honestly...I could probably only see him when I was blocking everything out because I love him," she told the man and his expression immediately went from anger to understanding, shock, and sorrow. "Oh... Sorry," he said softly. "Yeah...My boyfriend killed him, apparently to be with me, and William now thinks I'm in danger, so I'm working with him to get Adam brought to justice...but...I suppose I could help you too... I'll have to get used to this eventually."

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:55 pm
There was suddenly a knock at Faye's door. William had done a little "shopping" when she had gone to sleep and applied to college actually getting accepted right away. Faye knew he was a brilliant student so it was no trouble. He waited outside since there were people and he could not simply phase in. He had his old stuff as well but changed the names that were not permanent. He had a smile on his face....great day to be living.

[[Ii would write more...as I feel I can but I'm not big on describing someone getting dressed.]]  
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:30 pm
Faye jumped at the knock at her door. She turned to look at it before she looked back to the man in front of her. "Sorry but...I'm going to have to do this and...if it's my boyfriend I can't exactly talk to you until he leaves," she told him. He nodded and faded away. She smiled and walked to her door, opening it to see.....William. She jumped and placed a hand on her heart. "Jesus," she said darkly. "You should warn me you were going to do that." She took a step back and waved him inside.  

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers