Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruff Rabbit

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:43 am
Lil_Kaios
If I know nothing of the game I tend to stop at 15$ max limit, though if it seems really interesting I might get it if it is more, but it has to seem really appealing to me for that to happen... Good luck on your search, I didn't realize they made Monster Rancher for the DS, I remember playing one on the PS2...

It's not very well made and for the most part it's just repetitive battling but I like it. Pretty much every Monster Rancher game in the series is better.
Although that's probably why it's not a common game.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:22 pm
Lil_Kaios
Ruff Rabbit

If I know nothing of the game I tend to stop at 15$ max limit, though if it seems really interesting I might get it if it is more, but it has to seem really appealing to me for that to happen... Good luck on your search, I didn't realize they made Monster Rancher for the DS, I remember playing one on the PS2...

fairy-phoenix

I actually watched a play through of that game, because most of the reviews didn't give me much information about it... It seems super cute story wise, but the game play looks really simple and easy... I suggest watching a little bit of a play through or find a really good review that explains how it works if you'd like to know more about it... Hope that helps some ^^;;
Actually I have seen the play through of that game before, I wanted to see if anyone else heard about this game since it does seem uncommon.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Dark legion movement (Nintendo)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas