Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wounds of the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:11 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys looked at her "It would be in our best interest to avoid them until we know how to properly deal with them Eris." he said "Should they manage to kill me, it will be harder for you to escape them and whatever they seek to do with you..It's obvious will be be so easy as to kill them our next meeting." he told her.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:25 pm
User Image
Name: Eris: Goddess of Chaos

When the wind died down suddenly, a group of purple-clad hooded figures suddenly appeared and surrounded the two travelers. They all saw Eris and started to chant as if excited to see the goddess amongst them.

Eris looked to Emrys. "They should all have been killed for their treachery and arrogance...I should have made sure..." she muttered looking upset. It rattled her that a group of mortals could have such an affect on her.

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys draw his blade once again "I....I suppose." he said and backed up "How do these fools keep finding us!?" he asked as he steeled himself for a battle that he may not escape.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image

Eris glared at the mortals and grabbed Emrys' arm. "Put your sword away...I'm strong enough for this last use of power for now..." she told him. She closed her eyes and dragged them both away from the group before the chanting could affect her.

asbloodrunscold

((O.O.C I thought I erased that. XD I can't believe how perfect that came out without knowing.))  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys felt his goddess roughly grab his arm and telling him that he was to put away his blade. He looked at her with a bit of concern "Are you sure?" he spoke before he hesitantly sheathed his blade. He was no one to back out of a fight but if she commanded him to do so then he would. She slowly dragged them away from the ground and while this confused Emrys, he had no other option than to obey her commands. He did not wish her to get hurt should they attack or for her to use any unnecessary power. Her eyes were closed and the wind seemed to pick up blowing Eris' deep blue hair behind her. Emrys knew the wind reacted to the presence of those with strong spirit. He wondered what it was she was planning to pull.

Emrys kept his hand on his blade, willing to counter-attack any of their movements. He kept his eyes on them watching for the movement of their hands and feet. The shadows of their hoods obscured their faces so Emrys could not get a read. The language they were changing in was foreign to the foreign knight. He began to wonder. What did they want with Eris? What kind of being goes after one of chaos for any other reason then to cause them pain? They did not fear death that was obvious. Emrys had slain hundreds upon thousands the first encounter and while any normal military group would have retreated in fear of certain defeat they...kept throwing themselves at him. The ground was soaked red that day.

He searched for the leader, the strongest of these purple-clad abominations. He also looked for escape should his goddesses power fail her.

[[I thought it looked familiar, but I went with it. And I'm going to be making an effort to write more so please bare with me....I feel like I'm getting dumber and dumber.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image

Eris' power emanated throughout the area as she forced both of them to teleport out of the area to deeper into the forest. She landed on her knees as she felt herself get weaker. "When I find that leader of theirs..." she muttered softly and looked to Emerys. Her eyes were glowing but not the usual violet but more red like Elysium's eyes. "Tell me....did you see your master's body?" she asked.

asbloodrunscold

((O.O.C Aw....don't feel that way. You're just in a slump. ^^ ))  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys felt the power of his goddess spread throughout the area. The tree's began to shake wildly in response to her great power. They had moved from one area to another in a matter of seconds but Eris had used up her power. If those men returned then he would have to defend her. He leaned down to her and took her hand and brought her to her feet. Eris still spoke of revenge but if they could drain her, it was best to avoid them. Ermys noticed the glow but...they were red now. He stared into them for a second as she asked a question that struck his very core. He let go of her hand and sighed "I did." He began to recall the sight of his master's body. It was lying there, in the middle of the purple abominations. She was just there, a pool of blood was surrounding her and it had come from a simple strike. The image began to enrage him. He wanted revenge even though she had taught him that revenge was never the correct path, retribution and justice are natural and will strike when ready, to force it is to set yourself on the path of death.

He looked back at his goddess "I will never forget the sight of my master, lying on the ground in her own blood." he told her "Why would you ask such a question? You knew what oyu saw when you rescued me." he wondered if Eris was focusing her anger and frustration onto him since it was building in her. She was a creature of need and she needed to make people miserable. He was the only one standing there are the moment.

[[This slump is just...terrible.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

Eris glared at him and suddenly it went away as she sighed softly."Elysium...she was a very kind girl who did nothing wrong to gain such a punishment..." she started softly and looked at him. "What if I told you...that she still lives in a way. Would you believe me?" she asked looking at his reaction. She had a feeling, and as a goddess it's good to follow such things, that the two mortals had fallen for each other at some point just never mentioned it.

asbloodrunscold

((O.O.C I'm sorry...I'm sure it'll get better. ))  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:30 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys listened to her speak of a woman she couldn't have known personally. He stared at her after she proposed that Elysium was a lie. He merely shook his head "Impossible." he said simply "To believe is such a thing would only be for me to chase ghosts. She's gone...I saw it with my own eyes."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:14 pm
User Image

Eris sighed again and stood slowly. "Did you see it? Did you see the light of life leave her eyes? Did you see and hear her last breath? Her last words?" she asked looking at Emrys. "I need to know...if I can prove to you that Elysium is still alive, you are willing to protect her." she said in a serious tone. There was no joking or joy in her eyes.

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys looked at her "No human survives the wounds she did, believe me I have seen stronger men then use give into them." he said and looked at her. He shook his head "I highly doubt she has survived but if she has then I would willingly give my life for her, as is the way of a warrior." he said "I am loyal to my master till death."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image

Eris looked at him. "I'm assuming the answers to all those questions are no." she said leaning against the tree. She was tired, whatever those humans did had a great effect on her and she had to find out why. She thought about what he said about giving his life for her and smiled a little. "I'm a little jealous of her right now." she told him. "I need you to believe this one time that she lives...I have to go to my realm for a little while and rest and study up on what those mortals did to me."

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys looked at her curiously when she said and sighed " I will believe you but I will not follow up on it...if it is true then she will appear." he nodded when she said she needed to go back "Then I shall see you when you return." he said.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image

Eris smiled mischievously as she nodded. "Of course, my knight. Your precious master will appear, but she will be weak for a few days. Continue our journey. We need to find that crystal. If only I can remember where I put it." she said softly and closed her eyes. Her power emanated from her into a visible mass as it covered her body. Her body started to transform changing shape...

User Image
Elysium

As the goddess disappeared, Elysium stood in her place, the blue mass turned purple. The girl's eyes were closed as she stood in front of her former pupil. She opened her violet eyes slowly, blinking away as if the light bothered her. She looked to see Emrys there and sighed."You can't be asleep again..can you?" she asked softly a little hopeful. She didn't realize that she wasn't sealed away anymore.

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:58 am
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys looked at hos master in shock. Was this really happening? He pulled out his sword and cut himself a little and no...it was no dream. He looked at her "No....this is....real." he said though he was confused. He walked closer "H-How? I saw your body....I saw that you were dead." he said and waited for her.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff