Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Inkjar: Transmogrification [END: PG 44!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Tseng furrowed his brow, but then went on and dismissed his bow as per his sister's request.

"Very well Yuyu..." he said with a hint of defeat. He was quick to perk back up though, as he heard Shik's invitation for a spar, "Anytime! I am always up for battle. No matter the time or place!"

And then he turned towards the imp once more, puffing right back up.

"I was not even speaking to you!" he said indignantly. He was fairly amused with Shik's plan of action with the little red demon though.

ol-j-man
Pales
Moonkitsune
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:24 pm

Sophie stepped into the classroom, her usual bag slung over her shoulder and gave a quick glance around before moving to the back of the class and taking a seat.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Sophie Van Rotte, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:25 pm

The ghoul made her way to the classroom, claws clicking on the floor. As she stepped inside, she gave a quick glance at the occupants before taking a seat in the middle of the room, fingers drumming on the desk as she waited for the class to start.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Vanya, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Yuzhi smiled at Shikoba briefly when he complimented her cleverness. It certainly was the right compliment to give her and was about to say something on the subject of the sparring when the true imp began to address her.

He received the most perplexed look, "I do not understand what you mean by curves and 'met the standards'. I...I thank you for your um...compliments?" She was blushing and suddenly felt awkward.

Someone help.

"I like my nickname. I am called Imp by the Giant over there," she pointed at horseman that had tried to stomp the imp. "I just do not like when I am made fun of for my height...and and...."

Social situations, as much as she studied them, seemed out of her reach when it included her. Yuzhi was on the way to a melt down of awkward.

moonkitsune
Blade Kuroda
ol-j-man

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:43 pm

More fights? Excellent.

"'Yuyu'?" he had to parrot back with an amused look, because it sounded too much like a pet name. No, he did not think calling her Imp was worse. But it appeared this little minipet of a student thought it was fun to hit on the suprerior race, so Shik thought it was high time to make a game of his own.

"I forgot your name. Started with . . . S, right?" he asked Tseng, casually lifting his foot to once more try and stomp the imp out. "I think this one wants to play hide and get stomped. Help oblige him with me? If he could outright stab the guy without "causing a fuss at the school that would be tedious", he was going to do the next best thing.

Blade Kuroda

Pales

MoonKitsune
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Ol-j-man

Blade Kuroda

Pales

"Just because you weren't talking to me doesn't mean it's not a insult. I was right here!" He was but it was hard to notice someone who stood 2 1/2 feet tall. "I could say you were a meat-head to someone else. Doesn't mean you wouldn't be offended." HAH! Eat that logic!

TG resumed smiling at Yuzhi. "If it means anything, you're a bit too tall to be a imp." Which was good when you were short and looking up. The view was nice down here.

The 'game' this bozo was trying to create was not amusing, and feeling his squishy body in danger, TG moved to hide behind one of Yuzhi's legs. "Hey! This is height harassment! I didn't even do anything to you!"

OnO

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:59 pm

"Shaheen! It's nice to see you." Lan turned to face the war horsewoman, a smile on her face. "I-" There was a Shik in the room. "I think you were followed by an wild beast Shaheen."

She hoped Shik wasn't staying. Because nope. Nope.
(◕‿◕✿) Go away Shik, go back to wherever you came form.

seussi
Ol-j-man
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:51 am

Of all the things he had expected to learn during his time at Amityville, how he looked with invisible hair and eyeballs was not one of them. Malcolm's last class had been immensely enlightening in that regard, and even though the knowledge he had taken away from that experience hadn't gotten him any closer to human world domination, Mmur was still happy to have it. He was now about ninety-four percent certain he would never shave his head.

The horseman was ready for more adventure! Perhaps he would end up with a ruby-encrusted face this time. He signed the form quickly, casting a jolly smile around the area at the students and other horsemen he had come to know, oblivious to their conversations and squabbles.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Mmur, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:13 am

Lumikki peaked her head in hoping she wasn't to late to sign up for the class. Slipping in she quickly grabbed the form and filled it out without reading it.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Lumikki, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

Slipping it on to the other forms she found a seat in the back
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:25 am

Muka seemed to just appear behind Mmur, giving the horseman a grab and a friendly shake.

"Helloooo!"

smerdle

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:28 am

Shaheen's attention was drawn away from greeting Mjoll by Lan's rather confusing statement. A wild beast? Her wings shifted behind her as she automatically turned her head, glancing towards the floor where she assumed said beast would be lying in wait, her eyes opened wide in surprise.

She was greeted only by the sight of empty floor. So what was Lan talking abou---

Her eyes flicked upwards back towards where she had left Shik, and her lips turned up in wry amusement. Wild beast indeed!

She watched him for a short time, paying attention to his interactions with the others, and with the vertically challenged student that hopped around, avoiding getting stomped on by a clawed foot. If he bothered to glance her way, he might even see how entertained she was by the sight, before she turned back towards Lan again.

"Perhaps a little less wild today." She finally replied, her voice quiet as though she didn't want him to overhear her. Likely if he did, he would do something to prove her wrong just to spite her. Likely he would end up doing so on his own soon enough, anyways.

"Anyways, I asked him to come." And she hoped that he stayed, because in an odd way, she needed him to.

iStoleYurVamps

Ol-j-man
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:49 am

Mmur wobbled in place, eyes widening and smile wavering in response to the shake, but as soon as he turned and saw who it was, his grin returned. The last time he could remember running into the strix had been in the haunted house, during that whole... very strange fight. He hoped Muka hadn't seen him punching that little dragon boil for no proper reason.

"Hello!" he said with a short wave. "I see you have an interest in inkjars!" Mmur really had no idea if that was the case. For all he knew, the students here were forced to go to every class that came along. For a moment, he tried to imagine the boil in front of him as he had been in his natural form, only with more inkjarriness. A giant, comet owl. Pretty.

iloveyouDIE

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:57 am

"T actually. It's silent! Tseng Lee, at your service," the horseman said to give his name once more, before he turned towards the imp that was being stepped upon, "Ah, but you see. In your example you are still referring to me. It is not the same!"

Looking to Yuzhi briefly, he perked up and nodded rapidly. He understood now. It was no insult! That was something he was going to need to keep in mind for the future. For now, he went back to Shik, grinning.

"Yes! I would very much enjoy this game!" he chimed, "STOMP!"

And thus he tried to step on him.

Pales
Moonkitsune
ol-j-man
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:32 am

"Oh yes!" The strix's head bobbled in excitement. "The last class we drank them!" There was a momentary pause for giggling. "And then there was a giant inkjar slug that we battled!" Would there be more drinking of jars?

ONE COULD ALWAYS HOPE.

"I can't wait to see what happens this time." He idly picked some invisible speck off of Mmur without permission, examined it, and then flicked it away.

smerdle

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:46 am

In the next few moments following the students' arrival to class, there was a loud crash, a volley of swearing, some stomping, what might have been a bird screeching, a snap of glass breaking, some bags crinkling, maybe an explosion or two, an animal roaring, and then complete and utter silence.

Well. Except for the squeak squeak of wheels as something - or rather, someone was pushed into the classroom in what appeared to be a makeshift wheelchair.

Namely the person who was supposed to be their professor being pushed by none other than a certain freckled gryphon.

"Er," said Ren cheerfully, waving a hand and accidentally pushing Malcom's chair into the desk. He pulled it back hastily, repositioning their teacher so he was facing the class. "Hi. Er. Well, see, Professor here may or may not have accidentally, er had a little bit of an accident, you see, so he's asked me to help him run the class for him."

He clapped his hands together enthusiastically, letting go of the wheelchair entirely this time and sending Malcom careening into the first row of desks.

When all that was settled and Malcom was yet again actually put in a place where he wasn't going to run everyone over, Ren began dolling out the supplies, handing what appeared to be a small potion jar to everyone in the classrooom.

"These are honey badger potions!" he said grandly, with a sweep of his hand. "They're meant to give you strength and courage and all that fun stuff, so drink up!"

Five minutes later it appeared that something had gone very, very wrong indeed.

"BUT," Ren - or rather, a tiny little fluffier version of Ren was hollering at a very irate looking Malcom. "I SWEAR I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT MAKING THE POTION I PUT IN THE RIGHT THINGS except I didn't have any of the honey badger fur SO I JUST USED FOXFIRE FUR INST..........."

".................oops."

Quote:
OOC instructions:
  • SURPRISE! Ren/Kuro is running this class. Quote kurotomato to talk to Ren, and Dragain to talk to Malcolm (although he can't really move much at the moment).
  • You are now a Foxfire, although your heart tells you that you are a honey badger; even the shyest, quietest person will feel the need to be a badass.
  • Appearance-wise, you are Foxfire, but with the traits of your student
  • TLDR: IT'S YOUR CHARACTER AS A FOXFIRE. WITH THE HEART OF A HONEY BADGER.
  • Here's a MS Paint friendly foxfire lineart thing for you to fill out, if you want to give others a general idea of how your student looks like as a foxfire.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
  • Next phrase/real class starts on next GM post, when Kuro posts it!
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff