Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Maladroit Love [Taken] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image

The jaguar listened to his friend's question, giving a cynical chuckle as he placed a hand over his face. "
That is a good question, my friend. What indeed..." While it was dangerous for the pair to stay within the tribe, they had no alternative plan. Nazihm hadn't thought this far ahead, hadn't planned a new course of action. Honestly he was quite shocked with the discovery of the tribe and was completely overwhelmed at all that had happened. Now they had no where left to go, no goal to go towards, they only had each other. Nazihm had almost risked Halcyon's life on his own selfishness, leaving him responsible for all that had happened."I am so very sorry. I never thought this far ahead, nor did I plan on the other jaguars being such beasts. I do not know where to go from here, Halcyon," the jaguar spoke gently as he lowered his hand from his face and stared at the ground in a defeated manner. He was tired and worn, leaving no more room for thought as he gazed downward blankly.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:34 am
User Image

Halcyon nodded, and he patted the jaguar's shoulders, staying silent for a bit. He wasn't sure what to think of the current events right now. He watched his friend, seeing the distraught look on his face and sighing, "It isn't your fault, Nazihm. Don't beat yourself up over it, we're alive and neither of us have to submit to that jaguar." he smiled and looked down, kicking a rock. As he watched it tumble away, he started to speak again, "I guess all we can do now is stick with each other, see where that path takes us. Let fate decide the rest..." he looked back up to Nazihm, "Unless, of course, you plan on parting ways." he was greatly hoping he wouldn't go away, and he did little to mask that hope. His tail waved nervously and he watched Nazihm with worried, pleading eyes.

Imaginary Imbecile

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:38 pm
User Image
Nazihm looked to the other and gave a gentle smile as he spied the hope shining in Halcyon's eyes. He couldn't possibly leave this wolf on his own. "Do not fret, my friend. I couldn't possibly leave you on your own. You've become a dear companion to me and I'm not one to toss people away," he spoke, placing a reassuring hand on the male's shoulder. He needed to focus now, there was no time to despair over the past. Nazihm thought quietly for a moment before looking up to his friend,"Halcyon, do you know of the closest town to here?"

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image

The wolf smiled, happy that his friend would stay. "Thank you, Nazihm. It's nice to have a companion." he told him. He reached up and put a accepting hand over his, and then he looked around, looking for the answer to his question, "Judging from the surroundings, I believe we're very close to the town of Ismirala. It's rather beautiful there in the surrounding wilderness." he told him with a smile, "Especially next to the lake..." then he shook his head, "Bah, forgive me. My mind wanders. Here, follow me. It's due East of here, maybe not even an hour walk." he told him, and he began heading towards said town..

Imaginary Imbecile

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image
The jaguar followed after his friend, thinking of what they would do from here. Both males were bachelors, but neither seemed to be looking for a mate, of course, Nazihm wouldn't refuse should he be asked to become intimate with someone. His mind wondered back to how protective he'd gotten when he'd caught the jaguar bull eyeing Halcyon, his fur prickling a bit at the memory. Silently, the cat looked up at his friend's back, noting the nice build he had. Surely Halcyon was a good-looking male, but he seemed to be young, at least younger than Nazihm, thus he probably didn't care for such things. Nazihm tore his gaze away, feeling his pulse speed up at the thought of Halcyon being mated to anyone.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image

Halcyon walked, humming a light tune. He was simply delighted to be travelling with someone. He realized how lonely he had been, keeping to himself. He looked back at Nazihm, giving him a smile. But he noticed something that was off with the jaguar. He slowed and turned around, walking backwards, "Is everything okay, Nazihm? Are your wounds bothering you?" his ears flattened down in guilt, he was again reminded that Nazihm nearly got killed to keep him free. "I-I'll get you a healer as soon as we enter town." he murmured.

Imaginary Imbecile

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image
Nazihm smiled softly and shook his head, "It is nothing, my friend. I am just thinking to myself. My wounds are fine for now. A bit of rest and some food and they'll heal up fine." Halcyon didn't need to know that Nazihm was slightly worrying about who the wolf would be mated to in the future. Such thoughts were irrelevant and honestly none of the jaguar's business.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:17 pm
User Image

Halcyon watched him for a moment, and then he stopped, "Well, something is troubling you. And I have the feeling it's about me." he said, and he waved his tail anxiously, "Please tell me, I won't mind, I promise." he told him, and he put a hand on his shoulder.

Imaginary Imbecile

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:56 am
User Image
As the other questioned the jaguar worriedly, Nazihm realized that he had to say something to put his friend's mind at ease. He looked into the other's eyes, assembling his thoughts before he spoke. "I was just wondering how it is that a wolf such as yourself isn't mated. Among the many wolves I've met, you are quite handsome, but you're still a bachelor. I was curious as to why that was," he said softly, hoping that he didn't offend the other with his query.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:36 am
User Image

The wolf stopped, and his face warmed up with nervousness, "That's... that isn't what I expected you to say." he murmured, and he looked up, "But to answer your question, it's harder for me to find a mate than you think." he closed his eyes thoughtfully, and he tried to muster the courage to say what he's wanted to tell him. With a deep sigh, and a clutching pain in his chest, he finally said, "I can't find a mate because I'm looking for another male. Not a female." he said quickly, and he crossed his arms in embarrassment. But he kept going, "And most males, well, they aren't looking for another male like me." he sighed and looked up, "Do you understand now?" he asked.

Imaginary Imbecile

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:40 am
User Image
Nazihm didn't even bat an eye at his friend's confession, but rather became confused. "That should not stop you from finding a mate. I've met plenty of creatures who are the same, of course, that was back in my birthland." The jaguar gave a gentle grin to Halcyon and cupped the other's face in his paws,"Do not feel down because of who you are, Halcyon. I do not discriminate between male or female, and I have seen others who are the same. You are beautiful the way you are, my friend." Nazihm then smiled and placed a soft kiss to Halcyon's forehead before he began to walk once more.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:15 pm
User Image

Halcyon watched him, and his face warmed up again, this time with embarrassment. He followed quietly and sighed, "Well." he said after a while, "We should be close. I'm positive that's the smell of cooked fish." he said, and he looked up, "We're just in time. The sun will set in a few hours." he smiled and waved his tail happily, "Maybe I can show you to the lake, after we get a room at the inn." he looked at Nazihm, "Then again, I'm sure you'd rather rest in bed tonight after dinner."

Imaginary Imbecile

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:27 pm
User Image
Nazihm gave a smile to the wolf as they walked on, listening to the others words. While the lake did sound nice, he was tired and needed to rest for tonight. "Yes, I think rest would be best for tonight, but tomorrow you can show me, alright? I need to let these wounds have a rest," he spoke softly, following Halcyon's lead.

Halcyonic Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:54 pm
User Image

The canine nodded and he looked around curiously as he entered the town. There were still plenty of residents bustling in the streets, talking, bartering in the market, working or hauling supplies and wares. The town itself was fairly large, with several stands set up in the marketplace selling various goods. The buildings looked nice and well-built, and in the center of town there was a large, decorative fountain.

Halcyon stopped next to the fountain. In front of the fountain was the town hall, and across the way was the Inn. "Let's get our room." he murmured. He walked inside with the jaguar. Unlike the last Inn they visited, this one was far more calm and quiet. Patrons kept to themselves and their partners as they drank and spoke, and the innkeeper waved at the two newcomers as they entered.

After a brief exchange with the innkeeper, who was wiping down the bar with a wet rag, Halcyon used the last of his coin to rent a room for a few nights. And a meal for two for tonight. "What would you like to eat, Nazihm?" he asked his feline friend.

Imaginary Imbecile

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash