Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:51 pm
Her gaze shifted from Nate to Mordecai just as the latter had become satisfied that their guest approved, and moved on to tidy up something in the small closet, although they couldn't see what from their vantage on the bed. Sera frowned at the question; it was a thought she hadn't ever really had before. When she'd got Mordecai, she'd disliked him severely and even tried to get rid of him until she found out how useful he was. Him wanting to do things for her had been unexpected, but almost immediately accepted.

"Well, maybe he was before, but I caught him wild." Or thought he was wild, anyway. He didn't have a trainer when she caught him, at any rate. "I think he's just eager to please, except I almost got rid of him so maybe he started doing things for me so I'd keep him? And then after he evolved, he learned how to make tea and coffee and how to do some other stuff from the cook we had." Maybe he just really liked learning and really liked helping. Whatever was going on in that mechanical brain of his, she had no idea, and he couldn't tell her anyway so it was a moot point.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:03 pm
"Strange business, my friend," Nate commented idly as he watched the Metang, consuming the fruit bit by bit. "Guess it's useful though, huh? From my understanding manservants usually cost an arm and a leg." He didn't know if he liked the idea enough to want one for himself - or maybe it was just that the mental image of his Crobat in little tailcoats was too weird to handle.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:35 pm
She shrugged at his 'strange' comment, instead preferring to reply to the latter statement, "Yeah, super useful. Usually they cost a lot but that's the best part, I don't have to pay him." Sera thought neither of Mordecai in tailcoats nor the fact that she hadn't been out hunting for a manservant when she found the little Beldum that day in the woods.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 pm
"Damn straight, getting anything for free these days is a victory." He made no connection between the statement and his earlier confession of his motives, instead setting the bowl aside, taking another aspirin from the bottle to take with the water the quasi-butler had provided, and drawing his phone from his pocket to check the time. "Speaking of nothing to do with that, I oughtta get moving. Thanks for letting me bum around, though."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:02 pm
Even though she made no comment, Sera agreed wholeheartedly. Instead, when he pulled out his phone and announced that he should probably go, she stood up and stretched a bit again. "Alright." A pause and a shrug, "And no problem." She thought about adding, but then refrained, a half-joking retort of 'you'd do the same for me' because she realized that she didn't actually know if he would or not. He couldn't be that big of a jerk though.

"I'm guessing you don't know where the door is from last night," she teased instead. Not like it'd be hard to find in such a tiny apartment anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:16 pm
He snorted lightly. "You kidding? I don't even remember what color socks I had on last night." He said this in spite of the fact that his shoes were currently not on his feet - but in his meek defense, he was in the process of changing that.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:32 pm
Sera's mouth curved up into an amused smile. "I'm not surprised, you looked in pretty bad shape last night." Again she was grateful that it hadn't been her.

"I'd make some joke about you getting lost on your way to the door," she said as she moved to the door and hovered between rooms, "but really, you'd have to be blind to get lost in here. And even then, probably only for five minutes tops."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:39 pm
He located and retrieved his keys, swinging the keyring briefly on his index finger, "I'd take that as a personal challenge, but if I'm gonna show up half hungover, I shouldn't be late on top of it." Shoes securely on his feet (meaning slipped on because who has time for tying anything), he made his way towards the bedroom door and the apartment door beyond, "Aight, I'll catch you later, Sera. Thanks again."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:49 pm
She followed him to the apartment door, if only to lock it after he'd left because why would she not, couldn't trust anybody anywhere not to steal s**t. "Yeah, probably would be a bad idea," she mused with a half shrug, then a smile as she finished with, "you're welcome." Not a thing she was used to saying really. "See you later."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff