Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Combat Games: OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:54 pm
"Little" help pshhhhhhhh lol  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:27 am
There just regular wind wolves ? Cause now I guess I have to edit my post in a way. We seriously need a posting order

ShiningAce

Metal_Edge91

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:35 am
Rockgirl809

Metal_Edge91

lotosaki

TheWingsOfTheGods

Metal_Edge91

Honestly, I agree, but i'm outnumbered, so it will be harder for me. lotosaki hasn't posted in a while, and Jel gave up on Shala. Wings is there though. And he is usually online.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:38 am
Nothing like a good outnumbered fight to see how good to can handle it right ? Lol. About my wound. I gotta question. Don't you think your over exaggerating how much blood is pouring out of my rpc... Unless the sword u used is a big a** one lol
So what's the posting Oder here. Metal, you then me or what ?

ShiningAce

Metal_Edge91

Rockgirl809

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:44 am
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809

Metal_Edge91

lotosaki

TheWingsOfTheGods

Metal_Edge91

Honestly, I agree, but i'm outnumbered, so it will be harder for me. lotosaki hasn't posted in a while, and Jel gave up on Shala. Wings is there though. And he is usually online.

First of all, I only stopped posting because there was confusion. I'm ready to post, I'm honestly waiting for you all to sort the post confusion out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:53 am
ShiningAce

After all that you still didn't understand what I said. I was already running at you when you had started to run after her. When you entered the barrier and stabbed her you were pushed back hard. While you were already flying back in mid air i was behind you and kicking at you. You would have to come up with a way to avoid my kick in literally a split second. You can just putt on some armor in mid air, in the time it would take you to weave the signs i would have already kicked you.

Rockgirls: yeah im after you in the posting order. oh and about the bleeding thing, when you pull out a foreign objecto from your body, it actually makes you bleed faster than if you would have left it in. That is why doctors always say to leave it in until you get to surgery. sorry but thats just how the anotomy is.  

Metal_Edge91

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:54 am
Well, not really. My sword went through your back, possibly scraping by your spine, cutting through muscle tissue, small and large intestines, possibly some organs, then back out your stomach. Your lucky I didn't use my Grav Sword, or else the hole in your stomach would be like six times larger.

Also. The posting order should be this:

ShiningAce
Rockgirl
lotosaki
Metal
Wings

Rockgirl809

Metal_Edge91

lotosaki

TheWingsOfTheGods

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:55 am
Metal_Edge91
ShiningAce

After all that you still didn't understand what I said. I was already running at you when you had started to run after her. When you entered the barrier and stabbed her you were pushed back hard. While you were already flying back in mid air i was behind you and kicking at you. You would have to come up with a way to avoid my kick in literally a split second. You can just putt on some armor in mid air, in the time it would take you to weave the signs i would have already kicked you.

Rockgirls: yeah im after you in the posting order. oh and about the bleeding thing, when you pull out a foreign objecto from your body, it actually makes you bleed faster than if you would have left it in. That is why doctors always say to leave it in until you get to surgery. sorry but thats just how the anotomy is.

I said in my post that I didn't have to use handsigns, due to my clan. Also, I didn't "put on" the armor, it formed around me. Second, i'm sure the armor would equip itself fast, since its main component is air, which is literally everywhere. Taijutsu is useless against the armor.

By the way we are at the same speed. Cyrus is at Six again. So is Ed.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:06 am
((You know i'm not here right? i'm in the city, about to edit my post to move past Zarud towards their base cause zarud hasn't posted in over a week. All i did was charge the flag with my explosive chakra and then left. If my rpc hears from lotosaki through the physic link thing that they have our flag, he'd make it explode, but past that he has no idea whats going on here))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:13 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
((You know i'm not here right? i'm in the city, about to edit my post to move past Zarud towards their base cause zarud hasn't posted in over a week. All i did was charge the flag with my explosive chakra and then left. If my rpc hears from lotosaki through the physic link thing that they have our flag, he'd make it explode, but past that he has no idea whats going on here))

Why are you doing ooc marks in an ooc thread? And sorry, I forgot you weren't there. sweatdrop  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:14 am
ShiningAce
TheWingsOfTheGods

Why are you doing ooc marks in an ooc thread? And sorry, I forgot you weren't there. sweatdrop

[Force of habit]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:18 am
Hey. My brain is only equipt to understand legal lawyer things not anatomy s**t. Been there once... Never ever going back. Bad memories man... emo
So the Odets the same just take wings out ?

ShiningAce

Metal_Edge91

Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:19 am
Rockgirl809
Hey. My brain is only equipt to understand legal lawyer things not anatomy s**t. Been there once... Never ever going back. Bad memories man... emo

ShiningAce

Metal_Edge91

Yep. We'll skip lotosaki too, for now, since she hasn't really contributed to the fight yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:27 am
Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Metal_Edge91

you know, Sewing up the external wound wont stop the internal bleeding or damage. So in simple terms, all you've done added a few extra minutes (Posts) till death, not stopped it.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:33 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Rockgirl809

ShiningAce

Metal_Edge91

you know, Sewing up the external wound wont stop the internal bleeding or damage. So in simple terms, all you've done added a few extra minutes (Posts) till death, not stopped it.

How many posts does she have?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces