Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:59 am
At the last thing Sera said, Ray lifted her hand up quickly to point at the girl "Aha, good. right there. You can't claw that tree." Took her a second, but she ended up getting it.
"You cannot go up to a tree, and using your bear hands rip it apart as easily as your Absol can."
Ray looked down at Isabelle. "Only your pokemon can do that."
her mossy eyes were slid back to Sera's "now imagine that tree being a person, or another pokemon... Pokemon are powerful, they are dangerous and they have the ability to do things that humans cannot. That is why you will never be the boss of them. What a battle does, is it teams you up, taking the pokemon's natural strength, with the guiding ability and position of the human. You are a leader in guide alone, never in status."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:06 am
When Ray affirmed that she could not, in fact, claw the tree, Sera could only stare at her in utter disbelief. Once the taller woman finished, even as she was saying her last words, the brunette flung her hands into the air. "Of course I can't ******** claw the goddamned tree!" She shouted. "The hell did you even tell me to go do it for - seriously tell me to go do it - when you knew damn well that that s**t is the most ridiculous thing to ever tell anybody to do?! That was ridiculous, retarded, and absolutely by far the most batshit thing anyone has ever seriously told me to go do in my entire life." Holy s**t, where did this b***h get any right to teach anybody if she was legit telling people to go claw up some trees. What in the actual hell.

Deeper down she knew full well how easily Isabella could claw it quite effectively while she was completely incapable, but the fact that Ray had legitimately instructed her in all seriousness to attempt such a feat blocked her from even realizing the point of the instruction.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:09 am
Arching her eyebrows when Sera went off onto a rant about how ray told her to claw the Tree, the women could only just stand there, and stare at her for a few moments before making a vague gesture toward her "What? that's what you got out of that?"

Ray looked down to Isabella, speaking to her directly "That's what she got? Was I that obviously obscure? It seemed clear to me, wasn't it? Did you get it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:15 am
"Of course that's what I got out of it! The hell else was I supposed to get out of it - besides that you're practically insane and holy s**t when did I get on this crazy train, I want off," she sighed exasperatedly, flinging her hands up again briefly, dramatically.

Isabella shifted her gaze to Ray and blinked, though she tipped her head a bit. Ray could take it as a confirmation if she so wished to see it as one, although in reality the Absol was confused about the whole situation.

Sera, meanwhile, had taken to muttering about how stupid and dumb this whole thing was, Ray telling her to seriously go claw up a tree, when quite conveniently a copy of the damaged tree shimmered into existence directly next to the brunette. She froze, glaring at it as if it was an affront to her person just by existing, before she flailed her arms at it and shrieked, "Jacques that is not funny!"

The illusion disappeared under Sera's pitiful assault, and the Zoroark, still off in the trainer box, started laughing so hard he fell over. Even on the ground, he hugged his middle and rolled around, still laughing.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:20 am
Ray furrowed her brow, looking confused, and trying to think of how she had made it hard to understand.
eventually Ray just held a hand out, as if wanting an explanation, but not getting one.
"You needed my help worse then I thought, you can't even understand the basics of what I'm trying to show you?" She let out a laugh, though probably mostly at the Zoroark's prank.
"No, thats pretty funny."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:24 am
Jacques offered Ray a thumbs-up, still laughing.

Sera was much too busy cursing unintelligibly to reply to Ray, or even think about her logic, as she started kicking the grass underfoot, her small hands balled tightly into fists. "No, it is not funny," she finally hissed after her brief tantrum, glaring fiercely at Ray. "Not at all."

That said, she whipped around and started walking off. She wasn't even walking towards her apartment or even towards the city - she just started for the sudden, insatiable need to just walk, to pace. And indeed, once she got a certain distance away, she did begin to pace back and forth. With the way her expression relaxed ever so slowly and how her hands only balled into fists infrequently, her pacing appeared to be helping at least somewhat.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:30 am
Ray returned the thumbs up to the Zoroark, though her attention moved back to Sera when the girl spoke again, declaring heatedly her disaproval, before the girl proptly started away.

Ray however, remained where she was standing, eyes half lidded with her eyebrows arched over them. She expected the girl to walk back to the city, and found with some surprise that instead she just seemed to be pacing the aria.
"Hum..." Ray hummed to herself, simply remaining where she was, just as she was, watching and letting the girl calm herself down.
sparing a glance over to the girl's pokemon every now and then.
"This normal for her?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:34 am
Jacques didn't bother to respond to Ray, but Isabella looked up at the tall woman, glanced briefly back to Sera, then back up at Ray as she offered a single, short nod in response. Her Mistress frequently went on walks nowadays when something upset her.

The brunette's pacing eventually slowed until she stopped, her arms folded over her chest and her back to Ray and her own pokemon, casting a very displeased look out over the scenery. She didn't speak nor return to Ray, merely stood there attempting to ignore her for as long as possible, despite having calmed down from her brief bout of anger.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:39 am
Ray gave a slow nod back at the Absol of dawning, her mouth open slightly before she looked back to watch the girl in the distance, just... waiting patiently to make up her mind if she was leaving or not.

When Sera finally slowed down, Ray rocked back and forth from her heels to her toes a couple of times.
"Welp, Looks like she's going to need a bit more time." Ray concluded, then turned over to look at the pokemon. "Why don't we get you two familiarized with your portion of this partnership in the meantime. hum?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:45 am
The Absol watched Sera hesitantly. Well, so far Sera had confirmed all of this woman's instructions as okay to follow... And when in a mood such as this, her Mistress was more often than not just annoying to deal with, as well as negative, so the dark-type concluded internally that had her Mistress been in one of her more normal states of mind, she would okay such a suggestion as well. Thus, she turned to look back up at Ray and replied with a curt, "Sol" though it was in uncertain tones.

Jacques had ceased laughing and begun just laying in the grass, staring up at the sky. He gave no indication that he heard Ray at all.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:39 am
Ray knew that the reply from the Absol was uncertain, but she took it as an agreement.
"Jacques, come on. you're not going to want to miss this." She called to the Zoroark, walking over to crouch down in front of the Absol, getting to the pokemon's level easier.
"Alright, so, Isabella, have you been understanding the lessons here so far okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:49 am
Rather than obey, Jacques merely rolled over to flop onto his stomach with one elbow resting on the grass and his chin in the palm of his clawed paw. He even went so far as to stick his tongue out at Ray and snicker.

Isabella, on the other hand, nodded her head once (hesitantly again) to show that yes, she understood.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:11 am
"Good," Ray addressed Isabella, leaving the Zoroark who didn't come over to his little game, but Ray didn't even bother looking at him, let alone acknowledge that he wasn't over there.

"Now, It seems to me that you would probably be pretty used to a handling a battle situation on your own, and there is merit in that. You will nee to trust your instincts. But once we have your human all trained up, you're whole battle style is going to be changing, drastically.
Now, would you mind showing me what battle moves you know?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces