Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
(ORP) Recruiting a newbie to the ranks. (Now open to all!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image ("You little liar! You're trying to take my spot from my owner! ThunderShock!") Bolts fly from under the bed racing towards the other pichu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Giza! Return!" Annoyed with his pokemon's actions Ivan decides to just end it the quickest way and the less damaging to anyone. ".....I have no idea why he behaves this way. Sorry about that Leiji. You too Ezra."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:25 am
Leiji jumped out of the way at the last second but he still got caught with one of the bolts. It stung but he'd live. Atleast, he'd be fine. "Pii-iii-chhuuuuu..." he groaned and then fell over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ezra rushed over and scooped his little mouse up. "Leiji, are you okay?" he questioned, holding him closely.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:21 pm
Looking to both Ezra and Leiji Ivan felt really bad. "....I really am so sorry for Giza's behavior. He's new and I haven't figured out his kinks yet. Here." Walking over to his bag the rocket pulls out a potion. "This is the last one I have, but its the least I can do since my pokemon hurt yours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image Worried about the little Pichu Muraco tilts his head looking to the two humans. "Eevee?" Pawing first at Ivan's leg then at Ezra's he wanted to know what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:01 pm
Ezra gratefully took hold of the potion and offered it to the little mouse.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leiji took the potion and drank it down quickly, thankful for the cool sensation as it dribbled down his scorched throat.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:24 pm
Leaning down to pick up Muraco Ivan sighs. "I'm not a very good rocket. I lost my first dark pokemon, and my new one seems to have issues with those around me. I still see my first one around, Tumsa. I do plan to have him returned to his ball, but I need to battle him first. He's too tough." Mostly the rocket was muttering to himself as he leaned against the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tilting his head Muraco listens to his owner then looks over to the Pichu. ("Hey. You okay now? Giza didn't hurt you too badly did he?") The cream eevee's ears were flat against his head showing he was worried and scared for the little Pichu.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:39 pm
"Yeah? Well, at least you have more than one pokemon..." Ezra muttered. "I've had Leiji since I was nine. I rescued him after some little jerk tried to kick him into an oncoming subway train." he explained.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leiji shook his head but grinned through the pain. ("I'll be fine. I think he was just jealous cause he thought I was your master's.") he figured.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:33 am
Looking over to Ezra and the pichu Ivan smiled. It was interesting to meet another who cared that much about a pokemon who wasn't even his. "Good thing you were there then. Anyone who treats a pokemon like that doesn't need one. I know a lot of people think all rockets are bad to their pokemon." Walking back over to the bed he sat down and let Muraco play on the bed. "Most of the people I've met around here they all seem to care quite a lot about their pokemon. Which is probably why I wanted to join." Reaching into his pocket Ivan pulls out a poke treat and offers it to Leiji. "It made me happy to find that out."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once down on the bed Muraco chirps happily then bounces around on the small bed. "Eevee!~"("Whee!~") The little Eevee was so excited to be bouncing he didn't pay attention to where he bounced and bumped into Ezra and his owner. "Eeve." ("Oops.")
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Watching his pokemon Ivan smiles then reaches out and pets the pale cream Eevee. "My mom and I found Muraco when I was two years old. She said he was a gift from the moon due to his colors. To me he just a fluffy ball I wanted to hug. Mom picked him up saying he wasn't very old probably a week if even that. There was a burned patch not far from him so she figured there was a fight or something he got left behind, so he became ours. She trained him to be a contest pokemon. When she wasn't looking I was rough housing with him." A few tears slide down Ivan's cheek as he remembers his mother.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:22 pm
Ezra wrapped an arm around Ivan and pulled him close. "Did something happen to your mom?" he wondered. He could remember the good times with his own mom and, if she hadn't abandoned him, he probably would know how Ivan felt.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:09 pm
Continuing to bounce around Muraco doesn't notice the edge of the bed. Well till it was too late. With a good bounce the eevee ended up head first on the floor. "Eev. Eeve eevee." ("Oww. That hurts.")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...Yeah when I was six she disappeared. I don't know what happened to her. She sent me to the mart up the street to get a few bags of food to help make dinner. When I got back she was gone the house was a mess and Muraco was in the backyard beat up pretty badly." Taking a minute to wipe his eyes free of tears Ivan takes a deep breath before he continues. "I picked him up took him inside used a few potions on him, and then put him in his pokeball. Pretty much from then I took care of myself. I lived in the house till it got taken away due to them finding out I was there alone. The house will go back to me once I start paying the over due bills for now it is sealed off to everyone. That is pretty much why I am here....I've tried getting a job none worked out, so I needed another way to get money."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:49 pm
Leiji bounded out of Ezra's arms and over to the edge of the bed. "Pii?" he questioned, perking his head to the side.

"Y'know, I'm not exactly strapped for cash..." Ezra pointed out. "If this Team Rocket thing doesn't work out and they don't accept my application, I can help you. I make a ton of money stealing and selling pokemon. Way more than I know what to do with and, maybe you can let me crash on the couch." he offered.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:26 pm
"Can't leave Team Rocket, Ezra. Only way you can leave is in a body bag. There is no way to leave here alive. Least I don't think there really is...." Ivan mused as he smiled thinking over the idea. "If by some means we could....I so would do that. I miss home...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ee eeve....Eeveee e ev." ("I'm okay....Really I am.") Rolling over Muraco sits up and shakes his head as he looks up to the pichu.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:44 pm
"Not to question you or anything but Team Rocket's never met someone like me." Ezra pointed out with a coy smirk. "If, by some chance, Team Rocket decides they don't want me and they're gonna kill me, I don't plan to just allow them to gut me." he explained. "I have a habit of slipping through the cracks and getting out of tight situations."

"Pii pi pich pich uuuuu pii?" (Can I come down there too?) Leiji questioned. He wasn't sure how to get down but he wanted to play. He was also afraid of the other pichu.  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:03 am
"Eeve." ("Sure.") Trotting under the bed Muraco looks around for something to make a way up and down the bed. With a short yip he finds a couple of socks and tosses them up the bed. "Eevee Eeve eve ee e eeve." ("Maybe that can be a rope.") Looking up to the Pichu the little cream eevee has a smile on his face. "Eeve eeve ee eve eeve ee eeveeveee." ("Just need to tie them to something....")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listening to Ezra calmly Ivan didn't like this topic. "That's a big chance I really wouldn't try to take, Ezra...However if by some chance they turn down your form...Then I guess I will escape with you." This was probably the longest converastion Ivan has had with anyone since joining Team Rocket. For some reason being around Ezra he felt like he could be a lot less shy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:12 pm
Leiji went to work tying the socks together and then he tied them around Ezra's wrist. His human rarely questioned anything the pichu did anymore so it went almost unnoticed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well, duh!" Ezra smirked. "You're the one that let me in so if they don't let me stay, they might turn on you, too. I say we both blow this place if it comes down to it."  

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:05 am
"Whoa now. I didn't let you in. You stole my entry card, when it was returned you followed me in. There is a difference you silly." Ivan chuckles as he looks from Ezra down to the Pichu. ".....I wish my pichu was friendly like him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

("Are you ready to come play now, Leiji?") Muraco chirps from the floor tail swaying slowly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff