Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Blooms of Spring; To Celebrate New Beginings (NIGHT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:41 pm
A flyer in Sagestone had caught Henrietta's eye during her stay there. She couldn't believe she'd missed seeing one before, but then pausing to read such things had never been a strong point for her. This flyer had been bold and colourful and made it look extremely exciting.

It was worth a detour, and with a little bit of asking around, she'd been able to find transport back up to Camphoreon in time for the event.
The journey back up was far quicker, but a lot more boring in her opinion, than her journey down by foot. The vehicle wasn't any high speed thing, just a simple bus, and the terrain made the 'slow' journey a little uncomfortable; she'd actually felt a little bit travel sick.
It was definitely worth it though.

"Wow! Oh man, look at all the booths! I'm gonna eat so much..." She glanced down to Gummy who was so excited that he was remaining perfectly still and wearing a vacant stare; actually Gummy always looked that way, but she was certain he was probably as excited as she was. Winglet was tucked away in her pokéball but seeing all the others out, and having Gummy out as always, Henrietta thought that probably wasn't fair. The Zubat flopped on top of her head as she emerged and 'looked' around with her ears.
"Tch?"
"Festival! Look at all the pokémon guys!" Nevermind that Winglet couldn't really 'look'. "Oh, awesome! Look at the beach!" Henrietta was talking rather loudly as she exclaimed and pointed in the direction of one of the battling areas. "We should totally try that!"
Her stomach rumbled as she caught the scent of something frying at a booth nearby.
"After food."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:46 pm
[Flynn, Yuri,]

The wideness of her grin gradually returned at the words of the blond man. and the flustered manner
"Ohhh something says that you would tell me a whooole lot more." she chuckled. "how drunk do I have to get you to get stories like that huh?" she teased, nudging Yuri lightly.

When Zane spoke to her, she turned to him, stuffing both hands into her pockets.
"Ma'am!" she repeated with a barking laugh, though equally as amused with how he seemed to demand her name since she knew his.
well defined shoulders shrugged, "Hey, I am NOT apposed to being called Ma'am for the time being, so lets go with that. huh?" She winked.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:53 pm
[Dove]

Duncan backed up a step as the girl screamed and skidded to a halt, his arms raised defensively in front of his face, but he slowly lowered them when it became apparent that this girl just looked startled. Correction - terrified. He blinked his pink eyes at her, wondering what her deal was, but was distracted by something below her instead.

Finn hopped over Lovey, darted between Dove's shoes, then bounded up to his sire before jumping up for the Lopunny to catch him. Said Lopunny did so without hesitation, peering down at the Buneary briefly before giving the girl a confused look. "Lop..?"

-----

[Henrietta]

A red-eyed Pikachu halted mid-step when passing by, mostly because she became distracted by this Totodile's eyes and strangely vacant gaze. She sat back on her rump and waved an arm at him, tilting her head a bit. "Pika?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:58 pm
[Ray, Zane]

Flynn turned his blue eyes on Zane and blinked as he was addressed, looking mildly surprised.

"Kid?" Yuri reiterated, also a bit taken aback by the title his friend was given. "Pfft." Yeah whatever, Zane.

His expression then shifted to annoyance at Ray's words and the nudging. "Don't even think about it. Besides, there's nothing to tell, right Flynn?"

Now it was the blonde's turn to grin as he put a finger to his chin thoughtfully. "Oh, I don't know. I'm sure I could come up with a few interesting tales."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:19 pm
Iona

The movement of the Pikachu's arm was enough to warrant the water type's attention. He turned his head, blinked first his right eye and then his left, and then mimicked the Pikachu's posture by sitting back on his own tail.

Henrietta paused mid-step.
"Hey cool! A Pikachu! You already made a friend; awesome Gummy! I'll be right back!" She headed toward the stand that looked like it was frying some kind of cake.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:27 pm
Ray, Flynn, Yuri

Zane scowled at the look and odd sound Yuri gave him, then shrugged it off, again settling back to listen. He did, however, smirk when the woman refused to give her name, insisting her call her ma'am instead. "That's fine with me," he grinned, checking over his shoulder once more. "So what's all this?" he said, motioning to the surrounding festivities with a jab of his thumb. The pichu giggled at his shoulder, it's eyes turned on the girl her master had noticed a moment ago.

----
BUNNIES <3
Dove jumped when the smaller rabbit darted under her legs, running a hand over her face and offering the taller pokemon an apologetic look, though she backed away slowly. "I-I'm sorry, I just--"

Just as Finn had, Lovey darted around her legs, finally catching up and taking her place between her trainer and the two new normal types, wagging her tail in a friendly wave as she again tried to explain.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:43 pm
[Gummy]

Iona blinked her bright red eyes and tilted her head to one side as the odd-looking Totodile mimicked her actions - or at least her last actions - and blinked some more. Her bright gaze shifted to the girl at her words before she ran off, and Iona once again focused on Gummy. An idea struck her then, to see if he'd continue to copy her, so she moved her tail from its original upright position behind her, and rotated it down to her side.

-----

[Dove]

Finn blinked down at Lovey as she explained, and his ears drooped at his words - not out of sympathy, but out of sadness. Was he scary..? He wasn't scary, right...? He turned a sad, curious look up at his sire, and the Lopunny ignored it for now in favor of giving Dove a hard look, then focusing on the Eevee. the usually reticent rabbit agreed, is embarrassing.> Duncan paused briefly, then added,

That said, he turned to scan the crowds briefly before moving back through the throngs to find his owner, Finn still in his arms, though the Buneary clambered up to offer a friendly parting wave to the pair.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:57 pm
Near Food Vendors/ Iona

Winglet drooled, causing Henrietta to laugh before she wiped it from her forehead, as they got to the front of the short queue.
She'd glanced back at the two pokémon, but had decided Gummy was 'doing well' at the making friends thing.

Gummy watched Iona blankly. His eyes followed only one of the tail's movements but his own tail, slightly erect behind him, swayed from left to right. He seemed to be, in his own way, paying attention.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:02 pm
[Zane, Yuri, Flynn]

At the surprised reactions from Flynn and Yuri at Zane calling Flynn 'Kid' Ray smirked, watching the three coolly before she chuckled looking at Zane.
"You're a bit too much of a kid you're self to be calling them kid, kid." She pointed out, with another chuckle

Though Yuri's words of objection she let out a more excited burst of laugher "AHAA! Oh I like this guy already! I can't wait to hear all your dirty little secrets." She stepped forward with one long sweet of her tall legs and stopped next to Flynn, leaning forward toward Yuri. "We can swap horror stories." She spoke, addressing Flynn to tease Yuri. "I've got a few juicey ones too for you Flynny boy."

Ray streightened her back again when Zane asked about the event.
"Its a celebration event..."
Her single visible mossy eye glanced around at the flower covered event for a couple of seconds before looking back over to Zane
"... for flowers"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:32 pm
Ray, Yuri, Flynn

Zane grinned at the woman, shaking his own head. "Yeah, whatever then, old lady." he said fondly, hoping she could take his teasing. She seemed strong enough, from the looks of her.

When she told him it was a festival for flowers, he lifted a brow, drawing his head back as though in disgust. "Wait, seriously?"

-----
Bunnies and trainers

Dove sighed, half in relief, half in disappointment in herself as the rabbits finally retreated. As the little one waved, she waved back, an apologetic look on her face.

Lovey, satisfied with her trainer's goodbye to that which had scared her yipped her own departing call, then turned to walk through the crowd, her trainer in tow, though as she started toward the group of familiar trainers, Dove stayed back, hesitant to follow.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:45 pm
[Rosie, Sera]

It was amazing to think that everything - or at least the greater majority - of the items for sale were handmade. Food, jewelry, instruments even. He raised his eyebrows with a quiet remark of amazement at the idea, appreciating the wares more thoroughly knowing their origins.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:49 pm
[Ray, Zane]

Yuri just groaned, clearly not liking where this conversation was going.

Flynn was looking rather interested now at this point. "Oh really? I suppose we'll have to make a date of it."

Yuri balked at that. "Watch it Flynn. You're not the only one with stories, you know."

The blonde blinked and turned to look back at his friend. "You wouldn't."

"You sure as hell know I would," Yuri said back.

Yuri then glanced over at Zane with a smirk. "Got something against flowers?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:24 pm
[Zane, Flynn, Yuri]

Ray burst into laughter at the two boys back and forth, enjoying them more and more.
"Where were you hiding this guy Yuri? Oh my gosh." a hand patted the blond's shoulder "and what else are you holding out on me?"

When she was called an old Lady Ray snorted in amusement,"Damn right, this Gray hair didn't used to be gray you know!"

Though Zane didn't seem to be a fan of flowers it seemed ."Yes, it is spring you know, and spring usually has a lot of flowers."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:38 pm
[Sera, Luke]

Rosie tried to think of more things that would be sold, but nothing else was coming to mind,
"I'm sure there is going to be a lot of cool things for trainers too, since there is such a huge turnout from the League."
Rosie paused, glancing around the event, and giving a moment of thought, though she seemed to have seen something becasue she started over toward a large flower arrangements.
To no surprise though she found the roses.
"Oh noooo." She cooed in disappointment, reaching a hand up to place it on the side of her chin, looking over the wall of roses.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:57 pm
[Rosie, Sera]

The large arrangement of flowers, a wide selection of roses in its midst, appeared to be just what Rosie would be looking for, so the sudden expression of disappointment was surprising and even a bit worrying. "What's wrong?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff