Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ancient Power, Young Body(1x1:AlmostAlbinoChan-Kaosujin Ryu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:08 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi chuckled. "I know what that's like... when I was younger... well, I didn't have that many friends save for my godmother Sùong Hán... and my few family members after my mother passed away," he said quietly, his fingers running through his crimson tipped navy-black hair; he knew the brighter tips of his hair and the slight golden tips of his hair in places were from his mother's side of the family. As he spoke, they reached the exterior of the odd building, but saw no sign of the man who'd identified himself as Umino Iruka

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai nodded slightly, looking up at him and the path ahead of them as he talked, up until they had arrived to the building. I'm so sorry to hear. I wish I knew what to say, but I really don't... She says, loud enough for him to hear as she admired the outside of the building. Or, really, what was left to admire of the building. It wasn't a skyscraper of epic proportions, no; but it was rather interesting nonetheless. Something different.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:42 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi glanced around. He had an idea that might allow them to see where Iruka was at the present time, but wasn't sure if it would work. In his hand, he slowly formed a sphere of blue light roughly half the size of a baseball.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai looked over at the male as the smaller blue light form in his hand, eyes widening a bit at this. Looking up at him with curiosity in her eyes. What are you doing...? She asked, turning a bit more towards him.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:22 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi drove the sphere of energy into the ground at his feet, where it expanded into a foot diameter 'pool' of ice before it imploded upwards into a six and a half foot spire, launching him a good thirty five feet in the air as it shattered and fell into shards. He could see Iruka a few blocks away at a small stand and saw what he thought was a school with training dummies further on, perhaps six hundred yards away while the stand was probably eighty yards.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:26 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai jumps back a bit as he made himself a pillar of ice, taken completely off guard by the sudden item in front of her. She had no idea what he was doing, but she'd ask upon his return. If she remembered, but she knew she would in one way or another.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:20 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi let himself fall, twisting to land on the balls of his feet, though he grimaced as he felt his knees tremble slightly from the landing. "It seems there's some sort of food stand, and Iruka's probably a block and a half past there... heading towards what I assume to be that Academy place that the blond woman mentioned," he said wryly.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:31 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai nodded slightly, helping him stand straight as he landed on the ground again. She then proceeded to stand back as soon as she was sure that he was going to stand straight without a worry, staying quiet as he explained where the male they were looking for was going. Then we should get going before we lose him again. I don't think we'd like to get lost here without someone to lead us. She smiles a bit, standing straight as she pepped herself up to go. You know, before it was too late to go back.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:45 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi winced as he walked steadily, just slower than a jog. "I know I don't plan on using the Kurisarō again for quite a while; that landing felt like having Kane kick me as hard as he could in the calf," he sighed, unaware that there were thin trickles of blood running down his shins where the bones had cracked a bit.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai walked slowly along with him, staying quiet as he spoke. Probably a good idea, that landing looked like it could have killed you... She tilts her head a bit, wondering slightly if she should do anything. From how high he fell and how shakily he seemed to be walking, she wouldn't lie, she was severely worried about the male next to her.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:20 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi exhaled slowly, unaware that his breath was visibly fogging the air, which scientifically should have been impossible as it was a warm if slightly humid day. "I don't know if it's unique or unusual... to not need those odd hand movements for techniques," he said softly before he grunted as a roughly dressed man with grayish white hair hanging around his shoulders shoved past them callously. His eyes narrowed slightly, wisps of icy cold mist already gathering around and between his fingers and condensing into a softball sized sphere of softly glowing light.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:36 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai shrugs lightly, glaring over to the man who had to be rude about passing the two by. I couldn't say, but we should definitely look into it. Seeing how interested everyone we just met with is with it, it'd probably be a good idea. She shrugs a bit, glancing down at the male's hand as a slight breeze, a lot cooler than the one they were feeling now, was forming, being caused by the small ball of light forming in his hand.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:14 am
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi clenched his hand with the ice energy sphere in it, the ice spreading over his fingers, palm, wrist and forearm before shattering. "I would put that a** on ice... but he ain't worth it," he muttered.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:27 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mai nodded slightly, looking back up at him. Probably a good idea, wouldn't be too good an idea to start trouble just as we get here. She says, looking around a bit. Having no idea where they were, she couldn't be anywhere near knowing whether they were close to their destination or not. Thankfully, Ryu seemed to know where they were going, so she'd just have to follow the male.  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:42 pm
Ryumi Kinotsuki
Ryumi exhaled as his hand dropped to a dull steel slate gray pendant that hung from his waist close to his left hip. He'd had it as long as he could remember. He noted the food stand that was a few yards ahead and, in the distance, what he assumed was the Academy.

AlmostAlbinoChan
OOC|

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas