Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
WHAT DO YOU STAND FOR?(B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:36 pm
asbloodrunscold

xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
She seems so invincible, right?
But just touch her & she'll flinch.
She has secrets & she trusts no one.
She's the perfect example of betrayal.
Because everyone she trusted,
Broke her.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lux took in the words. All they did was make her mad and upset. Wasn't she happy to see Rastus just five minutes ago? She was but now that was all gone. Now, she wished that the boy would've let her die. She would have him to feel guilt but if he didn't, then up in heaven the blue haired angel would have looked down and known that he was heartless. She had one last thing to say to him with shadow cast eyes and a dark face. "At least you know where to begin, No one knows who took my family from me. They were gone before anyone showed up." The words were loud enough for him to hear. But they were low enough to where she kind of wished that Rastus wouldn't hear him. What flustered the poor girl more than anything was how nothing really phased her enemy. "I want to figure out what will, though." She thought to herself as her glassy blue eyes watched him get farther and farther away from where she stood like a statue on the path. Of course, she didn't follow Rastus at first. She figured that the boy was going to stay on the dirt path for awhile.

Lux instantly fell to her knees to cry. The words that Rastus said were the truth but they stung. The old saying was very true. The truth hurt. Her butt sat between her ankles while her hands covered her face and she cried. She cried for a good couple of minutes. Why she really wanted to cry, Lux didn't know. Maybe it was that hard truth but there were also other feelings that she had built up and was letting out at that moment. She made sure to not cry too hard. She didn't need another thing for her cruel partner to say or have something to torture her with. The blue haired girl literally cried so much that the tears made some of the thin layers of blood wash from her face. Her body shook several minutes later when she finally stood up with shaking legs. Lux started walking forward to catch up with Rastus with red eyes that were half closed and looking straight ahead of her. She took her blue hair and start picking the disgusting blood from the man from the top of her head. Every once in awhile she would look up for the jerk she had followed into this evil world.

Lux finally spotted him. She walked a bit slower. The slower she caught up to him, the better off she would feel about her eyes no longer being red. Her face that was usually happy was now replaced with a poker face. Straight lips, blank eyes, and low eyebrows that mimicked how her heart felt at that moment. Finally, she caught up. But the uncaring swordsman walked behind the jerk that was out to kill someone just like she had in the beginning when they first left the Academy and she was caught. The only sound that came between them was the sound of there feet against the dusty ground. Lux hadn't really looked at Rastus but she decided to really look up at him now that she was closer... His back made her eyes grow wide. "Your... back. You're really hurt." The words were a quiet breath that came from between her pink lips that had little specks of blood on them. Specks that looked like tiny, red freckles. "We really should get you help." Her voice was still cracking a little but it was because of worry now. Worry for him and worry that even the slightest sound of her voice would cause him in lash out at her. Lux was kind of freaked out by Rastus now that he had been so evilly harsh to her... It was something that she found unexpected somehow...

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
In the snow covered hills
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

OhSoCareless: Soo... Sorry this is late. I had a hard time coming up with a reply then I ate dinner and talked to my grandma then took my dog outside to play. ♥

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:14 am
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus remained pretty quiet "It's not an issue." he said to her simply obviously not minding a little back wound even if it stained his coat. He looked at her "You, however need to take care of that arm. If your going to be of any use we can't have you being injured. A back injury is the least of my issues." he said. He only sustained this injury when he was making his way to her he couldn't see out of the eye she punched so he didn't get to intercept an attack. He wasn't worried about it...he's gotten worse injuries during training.

He went ahead and led her to a medic's station where she could get her arm looked at. He sat down and looked at her "Get yuor arm taken care of then we leave. It's not safe in this city and I must press forward." he said and sat down. He was obviously going to wait for her rather than leave her behind, even if he somewhat wanted to. He was secretly worried about her but she would never know that. He doubted she could tell from movements, if he didn't care about her he would have let her die. He was cruel but it's the only way she would ever listen.

He sat outside avoiding any talk about the blood or about his back. He didn't care about his own injuries as they wouldn't slow him down. It was a small cut anyway, nothing big. He couldn't leave her alone again...he wouldn't.
Random Lullaby
I don't know what it is but I've had issues lately.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:31 pm
asbloodrunscold

xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
Broke her.

Lux was defeated and angry with Rastus. She didn't understand the method to his madness. She wondered if she was the one who didn't understand. About ninety percent of her shut down that idea in an instant. He didn't understand why she didn't just flat out tell people. "It burdens people to know my feeling. Doesn't it?" The thought played through her mind as Rastus talked. The only words she really caught were arm and injured. She looked down to where her hand had unconsciously had grabbed the part of her upper arm that had been stabbed. Slowly, she lifted her hand from the numb wound and saw some white. It was her born. Quickly, she put her hand back over it so she didn't have to look at the evil wound. It wasn't long before they reached a medic's station.

When they walked in she watched Rastus sit down. Her eye brows knitted together in worry when he wouldn't let anyone help him. Almost instantly, a nurse who didn't really have anything else better to do rush up to her. Blood had made a beautiful sleeve down her arm from the wound. On her face it covered like a sticky, dry mask. "Oh dear! Come here!" The middle aged woman drug her away. The entire time, Lux looked back at Rastus, wanting to force someone to go help him. The lady took her into a room with a bed that she sat on. The next thirty minutes passed slowly. The minutes consisted of stitches, bandages, and disinfectant. The cut on her cheek had been deeper than she thought, so they had to put stitches in her arm and cheek. They hurt so bad! The doctor took no mercy on her. What felt like forever later, they let her go back out to Rastus who was still sitting there.

Lux felt weird saying anything. It hurt to move her face with the stitches that made her face red. When she had peeked into a mirror to see herself... She felt like she was coming out of a horror movie. The gash on her arm wasn't very wide. You couldn't see the stitches there because a white bandage covered it. The blue haired girl looked at her companion then looked away. Turning, she walked out the door of the medical center with her long blue hair hitting her in the back of the knees and laying flat against her body. She probably needed to find something to tie her hair back up. She refused to cut it but it became an inconvenience sometimes... She waited outside the medical center for Rastus to catch up to her as she touched her finger tips to her cheek. She flinched, the pain finally catching up to her now that all her sadness, anger, and adrenaline had died down. "This is going to scar... Great." The thought made her a little sad. Of course, she knew she shouldn't care how she looked but she wasn't thrilled by the fact of having a scar on her plump cheek.

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

OhSoCareless: OOC ♥

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus followed after her shortly after but he did not stop, he kept moving. Everyone would look at his back but he was silent and stubborn about it. They had lost too much time, they couldn't lose anymore.
Random Lullaby
]HOLY FLOG...MY BRAIN WENT DOWN

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:39 pm
asbloodrunscold

xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
Broke her.

Lux tried to keep up. Rastus had a fast pace to his stride right now. As she walked behind him, she still wished that he had gotten his back checked out... It looked pretty bad. All the red reminded her of a couple of different things. Her face got a little sad as she looked at the ground and walked. To prevent herself from touching her stitches, she chose one strand of her long hair and twisted it between her fingers. It was so long that she started to braid it. Every once in awhile, the numb girl would change what she was doing with it. All the while, worry over Rastus and his injury filled her to the brim. "Why should I worry over him? He is a jerk who obviously thinks he is better than every once." She glanced up at him with a stubborn face that faded quickly. "...Yet... What if he is pain and not letting me know? What if he hiding it like I hide my feelings?" Slowly, her barely sun kissed hand started reaching towards the boy but she decided not to. Instead, she let out a quiet sigh and look forward, beyond Rastus's shoulder and wondered. Wondered what was ahead of them. Lux was scared. She was useless. She couldn't do anything. Or at least that was really how she felt at the moment. If Lux could do anything, she wouldn't have gotten so hurt. Honestly, she thought the man was going to rape her. Also, had she killed the first man? She had hit him pretty hard in the temple. She dug into her memory but Lux couldn't remember if saw a puddle of blood under his head or not. Surely he would come after her for revenge if he was alive. Wasn't that how those type of criminals work. Something needed to calm her nerves. Anything. Music was what had calmed her nerves back at the academy. She would sneak out to the ball room where they had their one formal, fun event each year. There, she would sit down and run her fingers over the keys calm her nerves. The headmistress had taught her how to play piano from the time Lux was five till she was twelve. The woman had acted like her mom for so long till one day she kind of stopped. It gave the blue haired girl a lonely feeling. "I'm sorry." The apology came out in a mumble that she really hoped that Rastus didn't really hear. But her heart was tugging at her to say it. Her eyes stayed forward, looking passed the boy in front of her. For once, Lux's face read no emotion what so ever. All her emotions were contained inside of her mind. That's where they would stay for a short while...

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

OhSoCareless: Haha. I slept till like 3 today. Sorry this is bad. ♥

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:51 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus did indeed not hear her and so he never stopped to acknowledge that she had ever spoken a word. He kept going until they reached a train station. This one was mostly empty. He paid the man for two ticks to another city and quickly boarded the train. It was still mostly empty. He sat down and closed his eyes. It would be a very long ride this time.
Random Lullaby
>.>......

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff