Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:40 pm
Yuri followed behind her, taking a moment to notice that Dove indeed wasn't looking so good. Wondering if going on a walk had really been a good idea.

"We can eat here. You look like you need to sit down."

And really, Yuri was not a fan of people passing out on him.

He waited for Dove to order before ordering his own bowl of pork ramen. He'd had something like this only once, back in Kodo... with that one Rocket guy. Ugh. But it had been pretty good.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:51 pm
A reply came to Dove's phone after a moment.
[A life size chocolate walord, it HAS to be life sized, and filled with at least twelve different truffle, so that its rainbow inside.]

A pause and then another message
[Yuri will help you carry it. Thanks!]  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:52 pm
She nodded again, giving him an incredibly grateful smile, then stepped up to order a small portion for herself-- though she was hungry and feeling faint, she didn't want to fill her stomach. The gashes on her sides luckily hadn't ruined anything, but the doctors had warned her to be cautious, and after hours in the hospital, she didn't want to go back any time soon.

Once their meals were ordered, she looked to Yuri. "Do you mind if I pay...? I'd be happy too..." she offered softly, shivering a little in the night air. She didn't want to step on his toes, but the logic was still the same as it had been earlier with Henrietta: she had the money, and she didn't need it all. She didn't want to wound his pride, though, should he take it that way.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:59 pm
If Yuri had a jacket, he'd probably offer it to her, as he noticed Dove shivering. But well..his tunic was sleeveless, so that wouldn't do her any good, and he really didn't need to be randomly shirtless so... oh well. The ramen should help warm her up. He blinked though at her offer to pay.

"Sure, I guess. If that's what you want to do." Nope he wasn't at all offended, and if doing something like that would help her feel better, then who was he to stand in her way?  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:10 pm
She smiled a little, then with his permission, payed the man behind the counter and stepped out of the way of the line to wait for their bowls, and once the food was made, she headed toward an empty picnic table--this one comfortably wooden, she made sure of-- and took a seat, glad to have a stable place to rest a moment.

She waited for him to join her, feeling incredibly small, injured and weak under the huge lights of the stadium behind them. She stayed still a moment longer, pulling her sleeve half way over her hand, then looked to her phone again.

Then laughed softly, though she gritted her teeth at the pain that came with the motion. "Well... Ray's added to our list again..." she told Yuri, offering him the phone so he could read the messages. "Should I ask her if she'd prefer dark or white chocolate...?" Though she hadn't entirely appreciated the humor while in the hospital waiting room, she quietly welcomed it now, after a breath of fresh air, even if it did hurt her sides.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:13 pm
Ray suspected there would be a time when this would be talked about in more depth... Probably when the girl had time to really get past the initial shock of finding out that her sister wasn't who she thought she was.
For now though, Ray let it drop after her condolence, looking between the two silent youngsters.
"Man you two." Ray signed putting her hand on her chin. "Both of you look like you've got a lot to say, but aren't even saying anything."
With one big step Ray's long legs actually cleared the back of the chair as she stepped over, glancing over at Henrietta to see if she was joining before she plopped down in the chair next to Rosie, leaning down and folding her hands over her chest.

"I mean, here you have the rest of us, talking our heads off about nothing else, prides have been hurt, I think Dove has a new found fear" Ray smirked and in a light slightly silly tone "I'm so hawpy for hew. You've got Henrietta mourning the loss of her pokedex and swearing revenge for her beloved tool." she looked over at Henrietta "It was a beautiful speech it really was." the gray haired women nodded.
"And I'm sure when Sera wake up she'll have a whole ton of things to say on the matter, liiiike she usually does." Ray kicked one ankle up to drape it over her knee. "Though really take that with a grain of salt, the s**t I put her thought is ten times worse what she's going through now, so don't worry!"

Ray Locked her eyes on Rosie. "And then there's you, you probably have more to say on the subject, than anyone, look like you've got a lot you want to say but aren't saying it. And Mr. Luke here, Got a lot to say but if I had to call it, I would say that you look like you would rather swallow some nails."
she shook a finger "highly dangerous I don't recommend that at all."

Ray sat up in her seat a little more "And you know you don't have to say anything, It did just happen a few hours ago after all, I think my limbs are still having little spasms from that shock, but you know, you should say something eventually... just letting you know. Complain a little... complain a LOT. You can start little for now though, like this-" Ray lifted a hand to point to Rosie.
"I see some of your hair on that side is missing."
Rosie's head had a bandage around it, but Ray could point out a missing aria where her hair had fallen before.

Rosie blinked, her eyes trying to look over at the hair she was talking about.
Reaching a hand up to touch her hair.
"... They had to shave some of it becasue I needed staples."
She didn't sound too upset, a little disappointed that she now had a hole in her hair, but it would grow back. She sounded more disturbed that there were actually staples in her head.

Ray nodded. "Well, lets start with that, That kinda sucks. huh."

Rosie continued to play with her hair, "... There are staples in my head..." She said in a meekly quiet voice, clearly not comfortable about that idea.

"Yeah, and they shaved your hair off."

"Well... it'll grow back." Rosie admitted thought a small blush.

"After a while," Ray couldn't help but sit up a little an amused smile spreading over her face. "The staples will come out long before then.

"Its just... They're staples." Rosie continued, not sure how else to explain it. "And they're in my head...."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:27 pm
Sitting down and taking a pair of chopsticks to eat his ramen, Yuri felt a little more content now that he was in a more relaxed environment with some food in front of him. He finally started to relax a little.

As Dove showed him the phone though, he rolled his eyes just a little. "Tell her she better come get it or I'm gonna eat it myself. Cause I'm not carrying that."

He then quietly slurped up some of his noodles, taking a moment to enjoy the flavor.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:45 pm
She smiled a little at his expression, then nodded and took her phone back to text their reply to Ray. [He says you'll have to come get it yourself, I'm afraid, or he'll eat it himself because he's 'not carrying that'.] She sent it, then typed up another one, sending it immediately after. [Oh, and thanks for the laugh, by the way. OUCH.] She shook her head as she sat the phone aside, completely expecting a sassy reply in return.

Her phone set aside, she looked to Yuri, then broke her chopsticks and stirred the ramen a little before taking a bite, relaxing a bit as she ate. It was warm, for which she was grateful, and good.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:01 pm
Luke in fact did not have much at all to say. Or rather, he had a lot to think about, but nothing he had any intention of giving voice. He didn't feel all that bad about it, though, given that Ray seemed to have enough to say to account for the whole group. He listened, however, and watched, and though he more or less understood the motivation behind Ray's words (probably?), he couldn't help feelings of unease. It reflected clearly in an expression that more or less suggested that he might have already swallowed those nails.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:20 pm
"You know what, fare enough." Ray admitted with a nod. "besides, I know some ways that can cover it up. I'll show you when you get that thing off your head. "
she watched as Rosie nodded in agreement, glancing over at Luke for a couple of seconds,

Ray wasn't oblivious to the look on Luke's face, had certainly gotten worse then it had before.
"And Luke."
The boy who didn't want to see anyone hurt, had been in the middle of a horrible situation, where people were hurt, and rendered helpless under the point of a gun and the claws of dark types.
"If I'll be honest, you're kind of awesome, for a passive little quiet boy soon to be man that is."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:26 pm
He inclined his gaze towards Ray at the sound of his name, and the darkness of his expression leveled into plain, dumb-founded confusion at the words that followed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:37 pm
Ray returned his dumbfounded look with widening eyes. "Why..." She looked at Rosie who had looked back at Luke as well. "Why is that that surprising. I mean... I expected some kind of 'Psshhh nnawww'" She reenacted this with a scrunched up nose and a swatting motion of her hand.
"-but its not THAT surprising... is it?"

"We all had to do what it took and keep a level head in that whole situation, but you were the only one who literally stood yourself between a gun, and two probably highly trained twisted pokemon... yeah I saw those balls. and this girl here." She gestured to Rosie "And practically told a Rocket to her face to ******** off!" Ray paused "Uh, added a bit of an exaggeration there, but you might as well have.' Ray threw a hand toward him. "And you didn't even get a scratch!"

Ray held her hands up in a 'what the ********' motion "So don't you give me that look."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:52 pm
Rosie, of course had been completely incapable of knowing what had happened at all during the time after she had been hit over the head.
The first thing she was able to clearly understand after that moment was Luke and Sera holding onto her, and a lot of blood.

At Ray's words though, this being the first time she had heard about that, her eyes widened, and she turned her head quickly to look at Luke. lips parting slightly before she found the words to ask "You did?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:00 pm
His hands clenched unconsciously in his lap as he listened, his eyes falling from either of them. He drew a breath as if to produce speech but abandoned it in favor of a few more moments contemplative silence before offering his meager response, "I would have been killed if Izaya hadn't said something." It didn't really strike him as much of an accomplishment.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:03 pm
Ray actually rolled her eyes "Yeah, probably," ray had enough tact not to say what she had been thinking that moment, for Rosie's sake if nothing else.
"I think a lot of us might have died if Izaya had not said anything. But honestly, would that have changed anything you would have done?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff