Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Sinful Seas (With Knux33) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:01 pm
knux33

Z'ril looked up at the other when he stopped him and shook his head, his heart sinking even further for a moment. Z'ril was surprised when the other said his name correctly and didn't even realize that the other was trying to worm the vial from his hand and then he heard the others tone of voice. "I am not a frightened animal William…" Z'ril trailed off and then he heard the shouting. He turned his head and then he saw it too, the great big beast that swam in the water like a curious child, obviously no intent to hurt so far and largely just curious as to what this wood thing floating in its home were. Z'ril watched carefully, the pendant out of his hand, and tilted his head as the nymph on the other ship diverted the beasts path towards them.

Z'ril took a deep breath, trying to do what he could but the leviathan just pushed through and Z'ril ended up leaning against the wooden wall and just watching as the creature made it's way up the side of the ship. Z'ril breathed heavily, catching Bull motioning them over, and he shook his head quickly and motioned for the other to stay where he was. "Don't fire at it… Whatever you do. You'll just piss it off. It's curious, that's all." Z'ril said softly and then grabbed Williams arm and pulled him closer as the leviathan moved up the ship. Z'ril took slow, careful, steps and when the Leviathan looked at them he took off his hat, letting his lightening hair down, and tossed the hat to the side, crouching down lower and motioning for William to follow him.

"Now what are you doing here young one." Z'ril said softly as he got closer, having will stay close but not to close, and the big beast lifted his head. It had crept up further on the ship, causing it to rock and tilt, and Z'ril took a small breath as he carefully locked eyes with the beast and stood as the creature raised his head. Slow, careful, no threat and no ill intent. "Sorry William… but if we want out of this Alive I have to do what I can and he won't trust me if I hide." Z'ril took a step forward, out of view of the other ship, and very carefully he reached up. The beast jerked back for a second, causing a few shouts from the other ship, but Z'ril just held his hand up in bull and Williams direction in warning not to move. "You shouldn't be here… Don't worry I won't hurt you." Z'ril reached up again, the creature glaring at him and watching as the brown faded completely out. The creature flicked it's tongue at Z'ril, licking his hand, and then shifted again.

"Yes I am sick… In a way. I am trying to find a new home little one… the ocean is to big for someone like me." Z'ril finally reached up and rest his hand on the creatures snout. "You should be with your mother little one… far away from here and these ships." The creature tiled it's head down and into Z'rils hand, it's eyes closing and tongue flicking like a lizard. "Oh… I… it's alright. These ships are not safe little one. You are too young and too small to be here." Z'ril took another step forward. His voice was quite, just barely loud enough that will could hear. Only Will had heard his voice so far and Z'ril was thankful for that. Z'ril carefully ran his hands over the creatures large head, gently petting it like one would a dog, and then he pressed his forehead to the creatures. "You need to go back into the water. These ship are not safe. Chase your fish little one. You scare the humans and they will get angry… I do not want you to get hurt because people are afraid of a curious child." Z'ril smiled as the beast pulled back and didn't even notice the commotion on the other ship. "Go on. I am sure another Leviathan will be around soon to watch over you little one." Z'ril smiled at the creature as it butted him with his head. "I will find a safe home, do not worry about me you silly one, us children must take care of each other yes?"

Z'ril smiled wider and the leviathan gave a nod before carefully leaning back. One moment though the creature was just trying to make it's way back into the water without causing the Seacow any more trouble and the next there was the sound of someone shout "fire" and then the sound of gun fire." Z'ril's eyes blew wide and in the next moment the Leviathan was reeling back and Z'ril was knocked back bye one of it's swiping claws as the creature tried to knock him out of the path of on coming fire. Z'ril hit the ground hard but in the next moment he was struggling up, hiding his hair, and at the railing staring down into the water at the now very angry creature.

"STOP! YOU IDIOTS STOP! YOUR JUST MAKING HIM ANGRY!" Z'ril had his right arm crossed of his stomach and he was waving his harm as the idiots fired at the Leviathan in the water, now aiming cannons. "STOP! PLEASE! HE WAS JUST CURIOUS!" Z'ril gripped the railing, wincing, and move his arm to looked at the wound before covering it back up as the now angry Leviathan circled around, heading for the french ship. "No… no don't do it!" Z'ril watched the Leviathan and he held out his hand, trying to force him the other direction with the tides. "I can't… I can't…" Z'ril looked back at the other ship "Stop!! Please!! He'll Kill you! All of you! STOP!!" Z'ril shouted at them, the other Nymph shouting the same thing as she tried to stop the Leviathan from getting closer. The men kept firing though and Z'ril fell to his knees, gripping the railing, and watched the Leviathan climb onto the ship. "Don't hurt them! Please!!" Black blood dipped from the small sounds on the creatures back and the other Nymph screamed.

Z'ril turned his back on the scene, pressing his hand to his wound and looked to William "You need to get the ship moving! Move!!" Z'ril jerked up as crunching wood hit his ears.

((I hope this is okay... I felt the need to kill a few people today.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:34 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

((I quite like this >D No worries~ I was hoping for such events to happen anyway. ))

William pocketed the pendent quickly, one hand going to his sword and clearly aiming to beat a quick retreat and hope the creature didn't destroy their ship when Z'ril spoke up. Now, captain Alyen had done a lot of crazy things in his life ... but as Z'ril pulled him along and brought the two of them closer to the massive reptilian thing climbing up onto the ship's deck, Will thought the nymph had totally lost it. But he knew the wisdom in not attacking the creature; hell, the leviathan was as long as the ship, if not as big. But those 'thin' coils were still wider around than his body was, and large enough to swallow man-sized meals. The Seacow's rocking was almost like the ship herself was trying to throw the thing off of her old back, but William looked at Z'ril with wide eyes as the nymph began talking to the creature. As far as the pirate was concerned, the leviathan was nothing more than an animal. A deadly and beautiful animal, but a beast nonetheless--

Until it replied to Z'ril's talking. The nymph, up and close to the scaled beast of the sea and likely to get himself eaten, was actually having a conversation ... and it looked like the little leviathan was listening. In almost no time at all--so it seemed to Will who stood there practically gaping and Bull didn't seem much better where he was standing--Z'ril was petting the monster like it was a playful puppy, those large hooked claws barely digging into the wood planking as it lay fully visible on deck. William shook his head, hardly believing what he was seeing, the long creature almost like some oriental dragon lying on his ship. The scales shimmered like fish scales in the sunshine, the leviathan having back legs that were similarly lizard-like, if webbed, and a long thick tail that almost made the little but deadly-hooked limbs laughably dwarfed on the serpentine body. And it ******** nodded, and was moving to slide back down into the ocean when everything went to hell.

William watched the 'puppy' knocked Z'ril aside as William himself ducked, the loud noise of pistol shot shattering the tranquil ocean scene. The captian could only watch as the creature sliced through the water like a hot knife through butter, dispite what both nymphs tried to do to stop it, and soon it was scrambling up the side of the larger ship. Will watched men gutted un an off-hand manner as the beast pushed them aside with those wicked claws, some nearly carved in two as it pushed through them, wrapping around a mast and snapping out at those shooting at it. Z'ril was shouting at him to move as he saw the main mast of the merchant vessel snap like a toothpick, and William ran for the first time in a long while like his life depended on it, Bull already heaving up their anchor at the side.

The pirate climbed the mast of the ship, lowering the sails as quick as one-two-three, unable to help but see the messy battle on the other ship. Blood layered the merchant ship's deck red, with streaks of black dots from the leviathan's own wounds. But the majority was red. The leviathan was like a fox set loose in a hen house, striking and tearing and tossing men around as its coils lashed around on deck, considerable muscles knocking men with bone-crunching force or (if they were lucky) hit overboard to fill the churning ocean waters where sharks were soon to come at the smell of all this blood. William couldn't see the woman, and didn't bother to see if she was among the many dead. He frankly didn't care what happened to her, though the single piercing female scream suggested her end had come.

The wind was beginning to fill the unfurled sails and carry the smaller Seacow away from the massacre when Will froze in his climb down back to deck, hearing something. Or, to be more accurate, feeling a sound as something made a noise too low for his ears to hear. Something that sounded like a whale ... but not quite. William swallowed, climbing down more quickly as Bull grimly kept them on course, his one good eyes giving Will a look. That noise was most certainly not a whale ... but it was something just as large, and much more dangerous. Will assumed it was little leviathan's 'mommy', and most certainly did not want to stick around in these waters any longer; not even for all the loot in the merchant ship's cargo stores.

"Can you hold the course, Bull?" Will asked of the older man, and once he got a nod from the old man marched over to Z'ril, and noticed the other's new wound for the first time. The sound of a hissing sort of screech from the merchant ship answering the deeper call was far from reassuring as they sailed away, but Will decided not to worry overly much about it. All they could do was sail was fast as they could, and pray to whatever gods were listening that Jr. and Mommy didn't want more blood spilled once the merchant ship was good and annihilated with all of its crew.

"Do you need stitches?" Will asked, moving close and motioning for Z'ril to let him have a look. Compared to the carnage he'd glimpsed ... even a massive gash would still be no more than a 'love tap' by young leviathan standards. "Hell, just get into the cabin and let me patch you up. No arguing," Will snapped, in captain mode again, "you can't help move the ship along if you bleed out, can you? Now move." Will marched with the nymph, having stitching equipment handy and figuring Z'ril could grab whatever medicine junk he wanted from the cabinet quickly enough.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:08 pm
knux33

Z'ril watched from where he sat by the railing as men died left and right, the female nymph begin killed without thought. Z'ril pressed his hand firmer to the wound, gripping the railing, and just watching. This was what happened when humans met mythical creatures, this was what happened when fantasy met reality, and Z'ril couldn’t help but be disgusted. With both races responsible. Leviathans only fought when provoked, they were naturally curious creatures, and often times their curiosity was seen as a threat or as an attack. Z'ril looked away as he heard the call of another Leviathan, certainly not the child's dead mother, and he closed his eyes. Had those fools just waited they would still be alive, had they just left… Z'ril took a deep breath.

When William marched over Z'ril looked up at him and carefully pulled himself up. Blood caked his fingers and dripped sluggishly down his arm and he used the other as support as they walked to the cabin. "It wasn't his claws that got me." Z'ril sat down on a chair instead of the bed and removed his hand to show a nice bullet hold. "It's not very deep… it hit him before it hit me." Z'ril stiffly pulled off his shirt and then leaned back with a small gasp, gripping the chair. "I can't…. get it out." Z'ril swallowed thickly, knowing what would need to come next, and then he watched the other moved around.

"Grab the blue bottle…" Z'ril took the bottle from the other man, pulled off the cap, and took a few swigs before setting it down. "I think you'll need some of this as well." Z'ril gave a stiff half wince half grin before handing the other what was apparently some very strong rum. Z'ril took a deep breath as the other got closer and he gripped the chair tighter as William dug for the bullet which really wasn't that deep. Z'ril gripped the others should with a rather weak grip and when the bullet was out he sucked in a breath before grabbing the rather big bottle and taking another heavy swig. "He tried to knock me out of the way of the bullets. He was just curious… Leviathans are always so curious. He was alone and just a child, he was no harm, at most he would have given a few people a lick or two before he left…" Z'ril grabbed the others wrist as he started stitching him up.

"It's always like this with you humans. You see something that's not normal, something Like a Nymph or Leviathan and your first thought is to either shoot it or sell it as something to use. I don't understand… Leviathans are not bad… they only attack when provoked. I just don't understand…" Z'ril let go of the others wrist. "Except you… why did you even listen… Why do you even help me. You could make twenty times what I gave you by selling me… You could have ignored what I said and shot the Leviathan… So why? Why do you not act like the other humans?"

((Yay for mass murder!! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:03 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Will winced at the sight of the hole, though at least Z'ril was right: it wasn't as deep or horrible as it could've been. and from what William could smell, only blood was leaking from the wound, which meant nothing important (like the nymph's guts) had been hit. The pirate took the bottle and gave it a sniff before chuckling and giving himself a swig of the rum. Good old alcohol to steady the nerves after a stressful encounter, even if his stomach was pretty empty and it was likely to go right to his head if he had too much. But one gulp couldn't hurt, William figured as he began digging into the nymph's flesh to feel around for the circular bullet of lead before pulling the shot out. The pirate snickered at Z'ril's 'guzzling' of the rum but didn't say a word as the other male began babbling on about leviathans and their habits and personality quirks, gathering up a threat and needle. He was stitching when Z'ril stopped him.

Will looked the nymph in the eyes, silent while the other went on with his questions and confusion, questions clearly brought out through stress, exhaustion, and alcohol. The captain only gave a slightly mischievous smile, as if Z'ril should've known the answer already. "Don't you remember? I'm not like most 'humans', Zee. I'm a pirate." Will looked down, finishing up stitching the wound as he went on, amusement clear in his voice despite the bloodshed not so far behind them, but growing farther and farther away with each passing moment. "And it's a tad rude to dump all people into one category, you know. Yes, any folks with sense are scared when they see something knew and will probably lash out if they feel threatened, but doesn't every creature on this god-given sea do the same? Yes, greedy individuals are particularly nasty, but they're also the ones you'll see on the sea. Adventures travel for fame or money, nymph, and traders travel for money. But pirates travel to do as they wish, get rich, and most importantly: continue living."

Will finished stitching, grabbing the rum bottle from the other's weak grip and took another swig before standing up and smirking down at the wounded nymph. Then, he promptly washed what he could of the wound clean of blood with the rum ... which probably stung like a b***h, but at least i was better than straight-up salt water, which was pretty good for wounds in its own right. Only when the stitches and wound were clean did Will give Z'ril the rum bottle back. "Don't worry about the sheets getting stained. We're selling this cow of a ship once we hit port anyway, remember? And you know ... I do have a bit of honor to my word left. Do try not to tempt me to go against it by reminding me just how much you're worth, idiot." Will picked up the nymph, putting him down onto the bed without listening to any sort of protest, the feminine male not in any shape to try to fight him anyway.

Patting Z'ril on the head, Will chuckled. Between the exhaustion, blood loss, and alcohol, he expected Z'ril not to remain conscious for long at all, though Will was judging based on how a human of similar build would last up under similar wear-and-tear. "I'm William Alyen, captain of Satan's Swan and one hell of a pirate. Don't make me remind you again; I'm not just any old human, nymph." Will turned, leaving the cabin with Z'ril's vial of lake water safely in his pocket as he went on deck ... and stood next to Bull for a bit, who he had to promptly spill more truth than he was comfortable with to. Though after today's stunt and yelling, it looked like there was no fooling the old man anymore on what Z'ril really was. Though the ocean was looking clear, the other ship a mere speck behind them and the rest of their trip ahead of them.

William returned to the captain's cabin after that, to get a fresh shirt and to put the pendant rightfully around his neck again while having one more swig of the rum before bottling up the large container and putting it away, thinking the nymph passed out.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:03 pm
knux33

Z'ril looked William in the eyes, the connection that their eyes had making Z'ril almost FEEL the honesty behind the others word. When the other said his nickname Z'ril scrunched up his name and reached out to bat at the other as if to reprimand him for playing dumb. He really had underestimated this captain… no this pirate. Z'ril should have known from the moment he met him that he was not like the others. Sure he had been shocked and had thought about selling him but the fact of the matter is that William hasn't, and he doesn't seem to plan to, and he is even helping him. "I haven't met a lot of people." Z'ril slurred with a small chuckle and made a grab for the draining bottle before giving a small shout as the other poured it over his injury. He sent a failed attempt at a kick in the general direction of one of Williams shins.

Z'ril winced and then felt himself being lifted, told not to worry about the sheets, and then deposited on the bed. Z'ril looked up at the other in a bleary fashion, his head swimming, before he chuckled "Yeah… sure you just won't do it now because you know I'm damaged goods and you don't want another fool out for your head." Z'ril slurred and chuckled before watching the other leave with hooded eyes. It took seconds before he was asleep and off to the darkness that was the mixture of alcohol and to many other things to count. Z'ril wasn't asleep for long though and when William came back in the cabin Z'ril opened one eye and watched the other move around. Z'ril watched the other carefully, his head aching with the burned off alcohol, and he felt something burn low in his stomach as the other pulled off his shirt, that pendant dangling around his neck.

There was something about that pendant sitting there so innocently after the other had needed to pry it from Z'ril's hand. There was a possessiveness to it almost, as it sway lightly and touch the heated skin, and Z'ril felt that if he focused hard enough he could feel the others heat seeping into the vial. Z'ril closed his eyes, pressing his face into the pillow and dangling his arm over the side of the bed in thought. What was this? This strange feeling building low in his gut? I came about for William, it blossomed upon his touch or when he joked back, it sent strange jolts to Z'ril's body and made his chest warm and even tingled when he was angry with him. The thought of the other touching him in any way brought this about and Z'ril wasn't sure he liked it… but he knew he felt something for it.

Z'ril remembered the others hand on his, the placating words, the way the other had said his name in such a clear way. Z'ril heard the others steps grow nearer as he headed for the door and he debated what he should do, what could happen, and he realized he could use the alcohol as an excuse, it hadn't been long since the other had left him alone. When William walked close Z'ril reached out and grabbed his hand, stopping him, and then he sat up. Z'ril already looked much better, injuries didn't last long on Nymphs and add some good deep sleep into that and he was already feeling better. Z'ril silently looked up at William, debating what to do, and then he pushed himself up so he was kneeling before wrapping light fingers around the back of Williams neck, his fingers touching the soft hair, and then he kissed the other. It was an action filled with curiosity and confusion, brimming to the rim with potential and something the Z'ril could not identify as the burn low in his stomach. Z'ril just barely pulled away after a second, waiting to see what would happen, and wondering if he was the only one who had felt that burn.

It was fire, dangerous, dangerous, fire but Z'ril didn't want to be cautious. He had left his home, he had fled safety and found himself with a pirate, he had shown his true colors to a stranger and he had told this man more than he had ever thought he would and this man had done more for him then he had any reason to. It could be entirely a case of Z'ril finally feeling kindness after so many years and taking gratitude as something else but for some reason.. Z'ril just didn't feel that way. Z'ril wanted to play with this fire, to breathe some life into it, because he wanted to know what it would feel like. Z'ril want to bring the tiny flicker to a raging beast of destruction. He wanted the fire to consume him before fire shouldn’t be able to consume water, it shouldn’t be able to smother it, and yet Z'ril could feel it smothering him already in a tantalizing way.

(Cue Virgin confuse by lust emotion_awesome )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:13 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

(( emotion_dowant ))

William blinked, looking at Z'ril with a raised eyebrow as he felt the nymph's hand on his arm, lightly holding him back and drawing his attention to the other. Though it was when the other male sat up that Will was quite surprised, inspecting the nymph's face as Z'ril silently debated. The swelling had already gone down, and the bruising seemed to have shifted to a more healthy color closer to a normal skin tone, making the nymph as oddly attractive as he tended to be. Not that Will would go saying things like that too much out loud. The nymph was flirty enough sometimes as it was, since teasing was apparently a way nymph's 'made friends' or some cultural species nonsense like that--

but when Z'ril moved up to a kneeling position so the nymph was suddenly quite close, hands moving behind his neck and pulling the pirate into a kiss that surprised him and reminded his d**k as to how long it had been since he'd been able to 'let off some steam' so to speak. The kiss wasn't what Will was used to; no, there was little bits of innocence in it, even when Will could feel the slight heat behind the inexperience. The pirate blinked as Z'ril pulled slightly back, still close and hands still on the man's neck as Will initiated the next kiss more by reflex than actual thought. His arms fit easily around Z'ril's waist as he pulled the nymph closer, not mindful or caring of the still-mending bruises or stitching as he kissed far more pressingly than Z'ril had, all the right buttons being pressed by the other's clear virgin lust even if some annoying naggy little voice in the back of his head was shouting at him to knock it off. Nymphs were born to be seductive and alluring to species inside and outside their own race since the woman had that nasty need to drown mates for some sort of exchange of a lie for new life, and that even if his manhood was really starting to like the feel of soft, smooth lips against his own and the way Z'ril was just feminine enough to make Will think if he just ignored the lack of breasts, maybe it wouldn't be all that different.

The pirate pulled back to breathe, panting only slightly as he looked at Z'ril and seemed to remember the other might've said something along the lines of not wanting to sleep around, and pulled back slightly with reluctance. Will realized he was feeling a bit light-headed; he hadn't had that much of the rum, had he? But the heat he felt made the thought of leaving a willing bed partner entirely something his d**k didn't want to do judging by the way Will's pants were starting to look. It was mattering less and less that Z'ril was male, despite the fact Will had never looked at guys the way he was looking at the nymph right now; not even the young attractive ship's 'boys' that usually scrubbed the ship all day and climbed the rigging; most of the time without shirts. No, the nymph's charm was growing as Will's lust did, even as he looked heatedly at the other with a fire that wasn't his usual irritation or anger, but something just as warm if not moreso.

The captain's hand lightly moved along the unbruised skin of Z'ril's side, William close even after moving back a bit after the kiss as he seemed unable to know whether to stop before things went any further or to keep on going, his rough skin carefully feeling the smooth curve above Z'ril's hip.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:09 pm
knux33

Z'ril waited for a breath before he felt Williams lips on his again. He pressed close to the other thanks to the others grip and he felt the fire build a little more. The ache in his stomach was almost pleasant, a small reminder to tell him that he was still there and to cement him to something more concrete then the raging fire. Z'ril was timid, confused, and he didn't know what to do but was will pulled back Z'ril wanted to follow. He didn't want to break apart from William, he wanted to feel those warm lips on his for so much longer, but William made his small escape and Z'ril was stuck just looking up at the man in confusion. He didn't know what he was searching for as he looked the man in the eyes, but when he found it he pulled the other into a far less timid kiss.

It was going to burn him, this fire, but Z'ril couldn’t find it in himself to give it up. It really was addicting, this lust, and to see it so freely from someone and aimed at him was certainly something new. This wasn't what power Z'ril had, he was convincing the other man with his looks, this was Z'ril convincing the other with himself. He didn't want to let this fire die out, he wanted it to burn the whole world if it could, and carefully Z'ril shifted back on the bed and pulled at Williams shirt so he could follow. Z'ril soon found them both a mess of hands pulling at clothes, hair, rocking hips and the urge to build the fire till the moment it exploded.

Z'ril could feel the warmth burning at his stomach as he worked on Williams trouser, pulling at the strings and marveling as more and more skin was exposed to him, and he found his hands touching without real point. He just had to feel that skin, that human skin, rough and so much different than his own. Z'ril leaned into kiss after kiss, his teeth pulling at the others bottom lip almost in instinct. It was carnal and burning. Z'ril wanted it like no other and he even as his own clothes started to vanish he didn't care. He knew what he was doing, he knew what this would mean, but he wanted this fire and damn the consequences. Z'ril doesn’t even know which moment it is where he end up in the other mans lap, so much bare skin pressed together, and the heat only building instead of dying out.

(( emotion_dowant I figured he wasn't gonna keep his V-card long. Might as well give it up on his own terms instead of being in danger by the new crew... also may give a reason for the two of them to get a bit closer.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:50 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

The look in the nymph's eyes and the lack of uncertainty in Z'ril's next kiss was all it took to shut up that annoying nagging voice, and soon the pirate found himself in familiar waters: in bed and on top of another's body as the two of them blindly grabbing and groping as their lips locked once again, before Will began kissing the nymph along the neck, lips brushing against the smooth skin softly at first before letting his teeth lightly brush against the nymph's skin as well. But that didn't last for long, Z'ril clearly enjoying lip locking and Will giving low chuckles as the other bit at him, using his tongue to see just how similar their species were when it came to inside their mouths while his hands grabbed at the nymph almost as much as the other was exploring his own rougher flesh.

With the nymph so eager, it was no surprise clothing vanished as soon as it did and Will with the nymph sandwiched so close it was like two dry sticks being used to make a fire with nothing more than pure friction. Feeling just how much Z'ril wanted it and the pirate's own want just as obvious, soon William moved so the nymph was pressed down onto the bed, kissing the other hungrily and his rough hands moving where they hadn't before as the passion began to peak and his hips were nearly jerking for want of what was to come next.

It was something out of a fairytale alright; one hell of a grown up story that left William panting and feeling as sated as any male creature could be. The pirate didn't move for the longest time, the pair of them spooned together and resting on their sides while the afterglow slowly wore down, leaving the captain nearly half-asleep. While laying there, William slowly gathered his thoughts before letting out a long sigh, moving the warm that had been half-wrapped around Z'ril to rest it at his own side before turning over. Well damned be it all if he wasn't feeling good after that. ******** good, really. One of the better lays he'd had in a long while; and it wasn't everyday a guy got to do a virgin. But William was still a captain, and sex at sea for more than the two rounds they'd already some how managed without much stop was already more leisure than he could spare.

He sat up, moving to grab some clothes to get dressed and very carefully choosing his words as he did so, one part of him just wanting to sleep after most of the lust had been expelled. "I've got to take my turn at wheel; we'll talk about this later." Short and to the point; something Will wasn't all of the time, and usually only like this when he didn't want to give anything unnecessary away.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:19 pm
knux33

Z'ril was more than pleased with the outcome of their grabbing hand's and their eager lips. He hadn't thought when he was told the stories of nymphs addicted to lust that it would be like this. He had thought it a sill thing to be addicted to but as round one progressed into round two Z'ril sure as hell understood now. He wanted to keep going, to never leave the bed if he could, and he felt his chest tighten at the thought. William shifted from him, the warmth and peace being interrupted, and Z'ril carefully sat up to watch the other carefully. The blond tilted his head slightly and then looked at the fall wall and closed his eyes with a small sighed as the other left. "Don't worry… I don't expect anything." Z'ril sighed, laying back with a thump, and stared up at the ceiling.

The memory of the lust was already clawing at him, reminding him of what he wasn't getting at the moment, and he could only sigh and push it down and try to bite it back. Z'ril pressed a hand to his stomach where the stitches had pulled at some point and he chuckled slightly before cover his eyes with his arm. He felt the warmth burn his eyes and then roll down his cheeks. "What the hell did I just do?" Z'ril had not wanted to become one of those beasts he had heard so much about but now… now he would have no choice. He had just ruined himself and if this was what undid the carefully binding of his psyche then Z'ril was the only one to blame.

It was not Williams place to object, it was not his job, he was a man and a pirate and used to getting what he could where it came from. He wasn't the one at fault, it was only Z'ril, and the thought just made the moment all the more bitter sweet. There was also no chance that Bull had not heard them, the wheel sitting just above the captains quarters. Z'ril bit his lip hard, breaking open his lip, and then he sat up and pulled himself out of the bed so he could grab the bottle of rum. Z'ril pulled on the first shirt he grabbed, not caring whose it was, and soon he found himself just laying on the bed with and empty bottle of rum and a still empty pit in his stomach.

When William came back Z'ril had a new bottle, his legs crossed and hanging over the side of the bed as he continued to stare up at the ceiling. "I don't expect anything… if you're worried about that William I don't." Z'ril pushed himself up, hair a slight mess from only running his fingers through it to detangle the knots. "I can understand now though… Why so many of my race lose themselves to lust." Z'ril laid back again with another thump "It's addicting to be able to be burned when you water… We aren't supposed to burn like that, we put the fires out, we last longer than any flame." Z'ril hummed slightly. He wasn't drunk, even after all he had drunk already. "Also I was very much not drink… still not. Metabolism kicks back when I get some sleep… I would really love to be drunk right now." Z'ril sighed.

"You might as well sell me now though… I have no reason to find a new home… I'll just end up a someone's whore either way." Z'ril chuckled and it didn't seem dark at all, it seemed almost like he was genuinely amused, even as he closed his eyes and shuddered. Z'ril took a deep breath in remembering the sight of staring up at Williams chest and watching his pendant sway with the others movement, the sight something addicting all in its own, and Z'ril pulled his leg's up on the bed so they were bent but still crossed at the ankle and keeping him some modesty after the random choice to screw the captain. "If this was a different ship and I was really one of your crew.. I am sure this could get you in trouble somewhere!" Z'ril chuckled again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:58 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

The captain was relived to escape the cabin and get a breath of fresh air and gather his thoughts. Well, that had happened. Now what was he going to do about it? William sighed to himself, going up top to take the wheel--while Bull raised a grayed eyebrow at him but went of belowdeck to sleep without any spoken words; apparently letting sleeping dogs lie--and chew this over. Hours passed as he steered the ship through Bull's time asleep, the pirate keeping course and half wondering what to do with the nymph who'd gone from suicidal to sex addicted in the course of about twenty-four hours. Great. Well, nothing to do but dump him somewhere somehow. Or something; say selling. That was, of course, an obvious choice, and Will was steeling himself to get it done.

The nymph had been nothing but trouble, and would now be nothing but horny trouble. Might as well make some good gold to pay the crew he was going to hire by selling the nymph off to the highest bidder while at the large port. There was likely a good black market there somewhere that delt in the purchase of such exotic items as a nymph. Or maybe there would at least be a lake he could easily dump the other; having a full crew of men who were likely to get as blue-balled as anybody on long sea voyages with a horny nymph would just be asking for chaos and disaster. So either way, Z'ril had to go once they reached port.

By the time Bull was back, captain Alyen was pretty at peace with his decision. Even if the nymph was against it, that was just the ultimatum; it was a captain's job to keep order on a ship and keep things moving. Z'ril would just be counter-productive to that now. So, ready to face whatever objections the nymph might have or water that might be thrown his way, William walked into the captain's cabin and ... slowly took in the sight before him as Z'ril ... apparently was totally okay with selling and sex slavery and what-have-you already. Well that just slashed the wind right out of the pirate's 'time to be an a**' sails.

"If you can't get drunk stop wasting all the ******** rum; it's expensive," the captain said first off, grabbing the newly opened bottle from the nymph before frowning at the half-empty state of it before sighing and taking a swig straight from the source. Wiping his mouth, he sighed and sat down next to the half-naked nymph, answering with a snappy: "If it were an official navel ship, I'd be demoted and kicked from the service and you'd be sent along your merry way. On a pirate ship with a full crew, you'd become the entire crew's b***h. So, one way trouble for me, the other a sore a** for you. Possible mutiny either way." William glanced at Z'ril, then rolled his eyes.

"That's my shirt. Well, so long as you're getting sold do try not to get any more bruises. Fast healer or not, it's best to keep merchandise 'shiny' and 'new-looking' if you get my drift." Will took another gulp of rum, silent a few more moments before huffing. "So what. Quitting not an option after trying something once? Must be a real b***h for your kind to have kids then: they wouldn't be able to stop. And anyway, why the hell don't you just stop being such a kicked dog and grab some fool human slave for yourself?" All of Z'ril's passive attitude on the whole thing was really pissing William off for whatever reason. Maybe he liked conflict and arguing when it came to selling someone, who knows. "You're a nymph, aren't you? Able to drown who you want when you want, right? Just live near a lake close to a town and grab a sex toy every few decades." It wasn't hard for humans to buy what flesh they wanted; why should it be any different for nymphs?  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:38 pm
knux33

Z'ril huffed slightly as the other took the bottle away from him, he was TRYING to get drunk thank you very much. Z'ril sighed as the other spoke "Yu make me want to bruise myself up even more." He bites out and give the other the finger when he mentions the shirt. Z'ril took a deep breath, closing his eyes, and shook his head. "No… Why do you think Female Nymphs KILL so many men?! You think it's just enjoyment? It's a ******** addiction. Like people who drink too much seed of the poppy and those fools who always drown themselves in rum!" Z'ril stood, running his hands through his hair, and pressed his hands firm on the desk where all of the maps were splayed.

"You have got to be kidding right? You think just because I am willing to BE a slave I would actually trap someone in that life?" This time the laugh is bitter, his shoulders tight and stiff and honestly warring with himself. "I can't DO anything! I let myself get ******** DISTRACTED by you! I can't even believe I let that happen! I should have crushed that damn curiosity like an insect!" Z'ril was obviously angry, his knuckles turning white as he gripped the desk. "I tried so many years not to be like my ******** father and now here I am. I guess this time I am just lucky it wasn't some random b***h I thought I loved I had sex with." All bitter words, more stinging to himself than anyone else, and Z'ril knew there was no use. He was such a fool "I would have more options if it hadn't been you… if I hadn't… just not YOU. Because there's just no way… What was I even expecting?"

Z'ril felt his shoulder slump and ran a hand through his hair, pulling at the roots, and he took a deep breath. "It doesn’t matter… not anymore. I don't know who the ******** you'll sell me to but I hope you get your money's worth… albeit I would be surprised if you got anything at all for me." Z'ril turned around and looked down at the floor to find his clothes before slipping on his pants and taking off Williams shirt before tossing it at him. "Pardon me for being pissed off at the moment… I don't think you can actually imagine what I am going through but if you would like to try that would be nice enough…. Though from what I know of pirates you aren't often known for basically selling yourself into a life of ruin. Open sail and all that right? Impulses get you into trouble but you can always run. I'll be chained for the rest of my natural life… so for the rest of eternity…if I don't out run my use." Z'ril stilled for a moment, his hands shaking as he pulled on his shirt and he clutched them together.

"Stop it… stop…." Z'ril mumbled to himself as he tried to calm down. It was at this point that the anger and bitter words would be seen as what it was. Z'ril was scared, not just scared, he was terrified. He was shaken to his core and bitter with himself. Z'ril looked at William "You could just break the pendant… before we reach the dock… you could break it." Z'ril shook his head after a moment. "No… no you wouldn’t do that. Lost money right? Maybe some superstition? You seem to be fond of those… Stupid if you ask me." Far more bitter then Z'ril meant and he didn't even bother to grab his cap before heading out onto the deck, pulling at his clothes and looking like a caged animal as he paced.

The ship rocked lightly and Z'ril had to stop at the railing to catch his breath as he panicked. He knew what happened to Nymphs that were sold… he had seen so many come home ruined. Z'ril thought his current nightmares were bad but he could imagine theirs. Fast healing added some creative sadism into the sexual mix and while Nymphs were addicted to lust they were never addicted to the mix of pain and lust. Z'ril didn't want to be subjected to that, he didn't want to be torn apart by human after human, hell even those of other races, and even when those who were natural born Nymphs could hope to be saved Z'ril could not. He would be stuck until he was useless and nothing, until he was so trapped in his own world that he was nothing but a doll and his body a thing someone owns.

"Why? Why am I so stupid?! Why did I even… I just don't understand… I don't want to do this… I can't… I can't do this. I can't be like that…" Z'ril stared into the water with an intent he had never felt before. "Would it work?" Z'ril swung his legs over the railing, the ship not even moving as Z'ril stared into the water. He sat on the railing, head in his hands, and stared at the water.

((Imma in a angsty mood... well more like I am bored biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:57 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

William was honestly a bit surprised by the quick one-eighty Z'ril took in the emotions department, remaining on the bed and watching with slight fascination as the nymph spiraled emotionally like a moth with one wing burnt off, getting as pissed as a cat in a tub and then looking terrified as he turned suicidal again. William took a good long drink of the rum and let the liquid burn his throat and moved quickly to the side as his shirt was tossed at him, but frowned at the question tossed at him before the nymph even dismissed it. Calling his beliefs stupid? Now that was just a line Will did not appreciate the male crossing, unhinged state or not. The captain took one more swing from the bottle before putting it away and leaving the cabin, avoiding looking at Z'ril and instead heading to where Bull was at the wheel.

"My turn," Will said irritably, dispute the fact he'd only been gone for roughly fifteen minutes. The old man rolled his good eye, but didn't move.

"It's still my turn, capt'. Ya might wanna talk yer nymph from jumpin' overboard, ye know. It's bad luck fer--"

"I know it's ******** bad luck!" Will tossed his hands up then just humphed, looking at the nymph who was perched on the railing. "He won't do anything." The pendent was tucked safely away beneath his shirt. The pirate captain figured if Z'ril had grabbed the item the last time he'd acted suicidal, then he needed it to actually die.

"I dunno ... kid's lookin' mighty cagey," Bull said with the thick dried skin of his face set into a wrinkled frown. "An' cagey folks'll do just about anythin'. When one ain't got no escape, anythin' is possible."

"Things would be simpler if he just dropped a few ******** morals and cared about himself," Will growled, marching away from the wheel. Though the comment mostly directed at the nymph's complete disregard of the option of being a slave owner instead of a slave. William had sold a few folks in his day for multiple reasons, and really didn't see how somebody could be so naive as to not be as selfish as he himself was. Keep your own life intact: rule number one in William's book.

The pirate walked over to the railing and roughly grabbed Z'ril by the back of the shirt--his marching quite quiet since he was bearfoot and still lacking a good pair of shoes--and pulling the other off of the railing to fall back-first onto the deck before crossing his arms and looking down at the nymph. The faint glow of the vial was barely visible in the twilight as Will gave Z'ril a bit of his mind. "You're a ******** idiot, do you know that? There are other options besides selling you. That's just the easy option. And profitable option. And the option I'm quite partial to so keep you mouth shut before I decide chaining you below deck for the rest of this shitastic voyage is the best option for all of us involved, okay? Okay. There are things called jobs that earn you money; money which you can then spend to buy yourself whores. Radical concept, I know, but hear me out." The sarcasm was thick enough to cut with Will's ever-present sword as he went on. "Since most of mankind quite likes getting ********, some people make it a profession to give ********. Get it? So guess what. If you can get yourself looking human enough you can get yourself into one of the less seedy brothels. Yes, there are good, clean brothels where ladies and lads of the night are taken good care of. Who knew, right? And you get to have loads of sex so long as you stay pretty and healthy. Seeing as you're both, I'm sure they could gag you at night to keep the sleeping problem from bothering other folks. Or, better yet, you can be a river man or some s**t, earn money, and buy your own whores."

Will crossed his arms, still far from amused with the nymph's erratic turn of emotions and clearly as empathetic as a spoon would be. Well, probably less. Spoons can be pretty sympathetic when it comes to being forced places they didn't want to be: like dirty, dirty mouths.

"Need I go on? Because this is just the tip of the iceberg that is the sex industry. I could do this all night."

((William, sadly, does not approve of angst aboard his ship :C ))  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:47 pm
knux33

Z'ril stared up at the other from his new position on the ground and he shook his head. "No you don't need to go on. I wasn't going to jump in the water." Z'ril looked back to it "and even if I was I was wondering if I could some how get the spirits to take me back to my island. Not suicide, just going somewhere isolated. You don't understand, you really don’t, I know there are options but I don't WANT them. I don't like the idea of moving from person to person. I don't want to sleep with so many people, just the thought make me feel dirty, I had kept myself pure for so long and then you come along… you with you stupid beard and comments…with your… your stupid hair… ********. I had never even THOUGHT about having sex with someone, even when I was at the age of a teen where most Nymphs go wrong, and then you waltz onto my island and you HELP me." Z'ril glared at the man.

"I don't know what it was about you thought made me so freaking curious, made me want to try it, but I don't want to be that William. I know there are OPTIONS but I don't like them. I don't want to be sold either because I have seen what happens to Nymphs who are sold… let's just say there is a lot of "fun" to be brought when your bed partner can heal very fast." Z'ril sighed, still laying on the deck. "I can't take my own pendant… I can't keep hold of it for more than a few minutes and I can't… I can't even think to find someone I trust enough to hold onto it for me. I wouldn’t be able to stand watching them grow old and die and then having to search again, and again, and AGAIN." Z'ril sighed heavily. "You don't understand, I know this, and I am sorry about the comment about your superstitions… but you do know the ocean actually loves to have women sailing on her right?" Z'ril shook his head and just continued to stare up at the sky.

"I don't want to be a whore… I have another option but that would involve a lot of frustration for enough people." Z'ril sighed and finally sat up "I wasn't upset with you William, if anything I felt guilty, and scared. You are the very first person, out off all I have met, that has ever gotten me riled up in any way. All you have to do is SMIRK and I just want to shove you over board because it pisses me off but in the next minute I just want to joke around with you and laugh. You drive me insane to the point I think about just drowning you so I could try and fit your HUGE ego back into that tiny head of yours but at the same time I see you are a GOOD captain and dammnit… despite you flaws I know you’re a good man. It pisses me off and really just makes me want to give myself over to you in every way." Z'ril stood and grabbed Williams throat.

"I want to hurt you sometimes William… when you say nothing and just stand at the wheel I want to hurt you. But then in the next moment I wanted something else and I didn't know what it was until today. Here's the thing William, as long as you have that pendant and you do not hand it over to someone else and as long as I do not sleep with anyone else… I am stuck as yours. I knew you wanted me off the ship though, which is why I didn't mention it." Z'ril stepped back, his arms wide, "It's no MY choice to make anymore. You hold my pendant, you hold my fate, it's completely up to you. Should you decide you do want to keep me around for the crew to use then I can say nothing against it. I had just HOPED you would only sell. You don't want me on your ship. You make your choice on what you will do. I wont even suggest you keep me around because I know you don't want to. I idiotically gave you my life… THAT’S why I was afraid."

(( biggrin and that's why he was so upset. Here is how it goes. Z'ril can't go back home, William is the only one who has what is keeping him alive, he holds his life and by having sex with William and unleashing the lust Z'ril gave him everything. He acted really dumb, because he's still very young by his peoples standards, and ended up basically handing himself over to will as his slave of sorts. As long as he doesn't have sex with anyone else and William keeps the pendant Z'ril will be fine but once the pendant is handed off Z'ril is lost biggrin it has to react with the body heat of William. The water is part of Z'ril and when they copulated they became one in a way and basically.. William became Z'ril's new home in a way))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:20 pm
Killer_Kiwi_XD

The pirate's eyes were rolling with about zero sympathy at the word 'pure', seeing as he himself had slept around as much as a fish breaths water. Though he looked genuinely affronted at the beard comment, especially since he'd been keeping himself pretty well-groomed at sea. "I do recall a lot less 'waltzing' and much more threats of certain death if I didn't help you out," the pirate added as Z'ril glared at him, not about to let the other make this his fault. He couldn't help it if he was a very fine male specimen, now could he? Well if you didn't want to 'be that' then maybe you should've kept your lips to yourself, now shouldn't you? William crossed his arms, the look on his face clearly displaying a still-unmoved visage. Life was full of hard choices, and Z'ril's simple distaste for adopting any sort of 'dirty' lifestyle simply didn't make sense to the pirate. And gee, it wasn't like the nymph could avoid the fact he wasn't exactly mortal; the only hope Z'ril had for finding somebody to sex up who wouldn't die before he did was if he got himself attached to another immortal or something along those lines. Should be simple enough, Will figured in his head for a moment, just pass of the pendent to a horny immortal creature that would hopefully not be into S&M.

Well, it seemed like a pretty doable thing. The man did raise an eyebrow at the nymph's apology, shrugging his shoulders. The ocean could like women all it wanted, but he was quite sure the women themselves wouldn't like the rape that was half-likely to follow, especially on longer and less legal voyages. Will rolled his eyes at the 'good person' comment too, clearly the nymph was just star-stuck by the list of things Z'ril had already mentioned that made the water dweller hot for the pirate. He did look surprised when the nymph grabbed his throat, one hand going to his sword (however useless fighting Z'ril might be, if the other did start closing a grip around his windpipe at least he could stab the nymph through the gut) before the other let go.

"Huh," the pirate said, rubbing at his neck and chuckling. "You know, I'd look at you comment on wanting to hurt me more personally if most folks didn't get the same sort of feeling. I guess I'm just that type of gentleman folks love to hate." He grinned, pulling the pendent out and looking at it thoughtfully. "Well if I can't get a good price for you, it might be ... helpful to keep you around. You do seem helpful in situations involving other dangerous creatures at least, and give the ship a speed boost at best." The pirate rolled his shoulders in a shrug, slipping the item safely beneath his shirt. "And at least it seems you don't scream and yell in your sleep all the time, it looks like. Though you'll have to learn more than just scrubbing the deck ... and see how often you need a fix for your new-found addiction." There was a calculating and appraising look in the pirates eyes; clearly he would have to think on these pros and cons, but at least he still had roughly a week to do so.

"And you really need to work on your 'not threatening the captain of the ship with death' problem." William poked the nymph pointedly on the chest. "I do have your life in my hands now. Do refrain from threatening mine, even jokingly. It's a rather bad habit to get into. Unless you'd rather speed up the whole 'me giving you to someone else' process, seeing as it's going to happen sooner or later." Piracy was not exactly the most safe of job professions after all, or easy. Even if he didn't sell the nymph at port, perhaps he'd need gold for something more important later. Really, Z'ril had just given himself as a luxury item to a man who was used to stealing and selling things.  

knux33
Crew

Shy Carnivore

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:44 pm
knux33

Z'ril looked up at the other as he spoke and then raised his eyebrows "To be honest your threatening kind of turns me on. Also that small hint of the fact that you know I could do it makes me kind of hot. Now that I actually know what it is I have to say there are a lot of thing that you do that turn me on." Z'ril shrugged slightly and crossed his arms over his chest "I can get better at hoisting the sales and working the rigging… just got to get some better balance. Not to used to climbing is all." Z'ril shrugged slightly and ran a hand through his hair "What ever, think it over, don't think it over… Either way I'll probably need a fix or two before we even reach port. When I say addicted… I don't mean in a little way." Z'ril went back to the railing and stared back into the water.

"I can boost the ship a bit more if you want, since Bull now knows what's up… also I think as long as you wear me out before I got to sleep I should be too tired to scream. Although a man who's used to only getting sex once in a very long while might not be able to keep up. I may end up wearing you out." Z'ril chuckled slightly, giving William aside glance, and then pushing the ship a little more so they could reach the port just that little bit faster. Z'ril had to focus on the task at hand, quite a few opposing currents trying to knock him off course.

((Do you mind time skipping a bit? like... to when they reach the port? Because my brain just died.)  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff