Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
1x1 w/Night of Cydonia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:46 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Adam smiled, waving back. He liked how she was so flexible, how graceful she made that landing from a chair whose legs were extremely high. After finishing his lemonade, he began to walk to the guardhouse. He would need a quick shower first, but he didn't know if Nikki needed him at the moment once he arrived. He reeked of sweat, the only thing strong in his nose was the scent she lay behind in his top, which made him wag his tail excitingly.

"Nikki, I may need to take a shower first" he said as he opened the door, closing it behind him as he entered. A hand pulled back his thick black mane, but short and trimmed at the sides.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:36 am
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki looked back at Adam when he came in, her tail starting to sway, "Well there's a shower here, if you want to use it, then we can do what you suggested last night." She said to him, as she walked up to him, and then placing a kiss on his lips. She could smell the sweat on him, causing Nikki to wrinkle her nose, but in a playful manner. Nikki then pointed to a small bathroom, "On second thought, you could use the shower first, I'm in no rush, would you like some company through?"  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:32 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Adam looked down as she looked at him, glancing at her soft tail once he regained the strength to stare at her again. He growled lightly as she leaned up to kiss him. He nodded, grinning.

"Of course, I wouldn't mind" he said, and began to take off his uniform and throw them onto a wooden bench, unzipping his boots and placing them under the bench. After a few minutes, he was finally undressed and he moved to the shower. There were three shower caps, separated by a six feet wall in a tiled room. The open windows above the adjacent wall provided warm air to ensure quick drying, which was good for those anthros. He began to spread liquid soap from a faucet near the shower head onto his fur and mane, before the cool water began to rinse off the suds with the movement of his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:40 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

After making their way to her home, Nikki looked out at the two story house, which wasn't as big as Adam's, but it was still fairly big. Smiling back at him, she returned his kiss, then giggled softly and got out of his jeep. Nikki hadn't been home the night before, so she didn't have a change of clothes, but she was lucky to have kept a clean swim suit in her locker at the guard house, so she was wearing a green bikini when she stepped out, yet her lower half was covered by a sarong. "Thanks, but it's not as nice as your house Adam, plus it's just me in this place since my sister left, so it gets kind of lonely at times." Nikki told Adam, as she waited for him, before heading to the house and inside.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:17 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Home is where the heart is, baby, and a home isn't a home when you don't have someone to share it with" he said as he got out of the car and locked the doors. He held her hand as they made their way inside. He left his shoes outside, and the fatigues he wore were in the Jeep due to the grime and other particulates covering it. He changed into his exercise shorts and khaki tank top quickly after the shower from the guard house before arriving at her home. His phone vibrated with notifications in his pocket and he pulled it out to see it. He rolled his eyes. He needed to remove the Facebook app sooner or later. On the screen was a picture of Nikki.

"So, where will I be sleeping?" he asked, waggling his eyebrows. His stomach made a slight gurgle as he said it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:34 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki smiled and kissed Adam on the cheek, closing and locking the door behind her once they were inside, which was well decorated with pictures. Some were of her sister and her, while others were with family or friends, yet the house had a cozy feeling to it. Right as one entered, there was a stair case to the right, leading upstairs, while to the the left was was a den. Straight ahead was a hallway, which opened up to a well sized kitchen and dinning room.

"Well, you can take one of the empty rooms upstairs, or you are welcome to share my bed with me, that is if your stomach doesn't have a different idea. So what should we have for dinner?" Nikki asked happily, while she led him up the stairs and to her room, which was at the far end of the hall on the right. Nikki's room was clean, with a king size bed, a desk with a computer along the far wall, next to the window. The room also had it's own bathroom and walk in closet, "Yeah, not much to look at in here." she joked, while she went to her dresser, and then to her closet for a change of clothes.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Hmm, let's eat and watch a movie of your choosing" he replied, sitting on the edge of the bed watching her pick out her clothes.

"Though I wouldn't mind having you for dinner..." he added with a smile. He looked at a picture of her sister nearby the bed. She seemed a head or more shorter than Nikki, but they had the same facial features and the same snow white fur. She had a pixie cut, with her dark hair tinged with a light violet. Her eyes were a mysterious dark blue, almost black until he looked a little closely at the picture.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:20 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Putting on a pair of shorts and tank top, remaining bare foot, Nikki laughed lightly as his comment. "I'm sure you would love that, I know I would," she winked at him, "so I see you noticed the picture of my sister. Her name is Jade, she's my older sister, but only by a year and a half. I miss her though, I haven't seen her since she took that modeling job a few months back." Nikki told Adam, as she sat down next to him, slipping her arms around his chest, chin resting on his shoulder.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:01 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"You can save me for dessert" he whispered in her ear before planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I see beauty runs in your family quite well, Nikki" he said as he kissed her along her neck. He felt her tone of voice turning more morose, and knew that familiarity. His sister, reaching seventeen in a few months, lived with her grandmother on his father's side in District 2. She would be well educated, and would have no need to stay in District 10. District 10 had only basic schools and was used solely for vacationing or retirement. He received the occasional video chat now and then, but they became fewer and fewer.
He wrapped an arm around her slender waist and squeezed reassuringly.

"I'm sure she'll be back to visit. Come, let's get you filled up" he added in a sultry tone as he picked her up and began to carry her to her kitchen. He placed her on the counter as he looked around to take in what she had. There were fresh herbs in pots near the sink, and hanging vegetables along the window in front of the sink. She was a feline, so he had no idea what to make or make with her.

"I'll eat whatever you make me, Nikki" he said shyly, his bold stance turning more timid as his tail began to swish quicker left and right. Hopefully she has some meat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:20 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

"Well as you can see from the picture, and yours truly, it does pretty well, so thanks for the complement love." Nikki replied with a smile, knowing that Adam was right about her sister, before he picked her up and carrying her downstairs, making her giggle softly. Once in the kitchen, sitting on the counter with her toned legs swinging over the edge, Nikki watched Adam's body language.

Purring swiftly, she then said, "Don't worry big boy, I maybe feline, but the fridge and freezer are fully stocked, don't think I'm going to make you go vegetarian." She thought about what to make, then got an idea, "I know, how about I test out your grilling skills? There's some steak in the bottom drawer of the fridge and a salmon filet, think you can make something with those?" Nikki asked him, her snow white tail wrapping around her legs.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:11 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"I do like my meals filling" he said with a smile. "I'll see what I can do"
he noticed a portable grill under her stove, in which he pulled out and plugged in. He pressed a button to initiate the ventilation shaft above the kitchen to remove as much of the wonderful smells of cooking. He had taken the fillet and one steak into two separate bowls full of spices.They both had the same seasonings, but they were basic at best: salt and pepper.

"Do you want anything added to your fish, Nikki?" he said as he turned the heat to a low setting for the grill. He turned around, wearing her apron. It was something cutesy with flowers and s**t, with three words in the center: "kiss the chef".  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:20 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki smiled as Adam got to work, he seemed to know what he was doing, which she found to be attractive, a male that knew how to cook. While he was preparing the steak and fish, Nikki dropped down for the counter and walked up to him, "Well, don't you look adorable in that apron," she slipped her arms around Adam and kissed him. "I think a bit of lemon pepper would be nice." She told him, then went to a spice rack and got a container of the stuff, tossing it over to Adam.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:02 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Thanks cutie" Adam replied, feeling her arms wrap around him before she planted a soft kiss on his lips. He placed some non stick spray on the grill, before adding some olive oil and turning to face Nikki.

He caught the lemon pepper shaker, except some of the holes were open when he caught it so some of the grinded up spices flew into his face. He blinked at her for a moment, before wiping it off with a towel before putting some lemon pepper on her salmon. He placed the shaker on the side before putting on gloves to mix both the meats in the containers before putting them on the grill, in which it began to slowly sizzle.

"I was thinking of going shopping with you tomorrow" Adam said after a short period of silence.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:46 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

"Ooh, sorry about that hun, I probably should have checked to see if it was open, my bad." Nikki said to Adam, feeling her cheeks burn with embarrassment, even though she giggled softly. Walking back over to him, she placed a kiss on his cheek, before she got to making a pitcher of sweet tea. After she was done, Nikki set out two plates for Adam, then sat back down on the counter, purring happily.

Nikki's ears perked up when she heard Adam, "You want to go shopping? With me? Wow, it's a sign of the apocalypse!" She smiled, but went on, "Well I'm okay with that, but what will we be looking for? Wait, are you planning on buying me some sexy, skimpy lingerie?" Nikki asked teasingly.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:32 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"It's fine" he said. He was washing and chopping Roma tomatoes and cucumber before he turned his head to Nikki, blinking rapidly while keeping a blank stare. Apocalypse? Her past boyfriends must have been dull

"Anything, Nikki. The question is, what do you want? I have pretty much everything I want at life at the moment" he said, putting his hands behind him to balance himself against the counter. A pot of boiling potatoes was being kept stable nearby, and would be served with a side of brown rice also simmering.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff