Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] My Sisters Boyfriend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join?
  yes
  no
View Results

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:20 am
Captain tohru honda

While walking to his car he looked behind him, getting an uneasy feeling but when he finally reached his car he opened the door and climbed in. ""So what do you think is playing at the movies?", Zach had asked while he buckled his seatbelt. Blake thought for a moment while he put his key into the ignition. "Uh...well we could see if Warm Bodies is playing, or any other scary movie.", he smiled before pulling out. He began to drive as he suddenly placed his hand on Zach's thigh. "How does that sound?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:53 pm
"That sounds fun." Zach said as a blush crept up on his face as the others hand rested on his thigh. "And if we do see a scary Zombie movie, I can always cuddle up to you for protection." He said with a light smile. Getting to the movie theaters was easy enough seeing how it was only a five minute drive from the park. When they were parked, Zach got out and went to see what was playing. "Awesome. They are playing Warm Bodies." Zach said grinning.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:35 pm
Captain tohru honda

"yeah, they are.", he grinned and stepped otu of the car and walked along side Zach. He grabbed his arm before pulling him to the ticket booth. "Two for Warm Bodies, please.", he told the cashier and paid for the tickets. He put his money into his wallet and turned around to Zach. "Want popcorn or anything?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:38 pm
"How about, candy popcorn and soda?" Zach asked and led the other to the concession stand. "I'll have a large popcorn, a large soda and some snowcaps." Zach said as he placed his order. "We can share the popcorn." Zach said with a smile.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:05 pm
Captain tohru honda
"How about, candy popcorn and soda?" Zach asked and led the other to the concession stand. "I'll have a large popcorn, a large soda and some snowcaps." Zach said as he placed his order. "We can share the popcorn." Zach said with a smile.

Blake pulled out his wallet and payed for Zach again. He smiled lightly and and nodded. When they got the popcorn and then he lead the way to the movie. "Ready to go?"
His eyes adverted to a suspicious looking person standing by the bathroom, looking around nervously when he made eye contact. Blake looked away and back to Zach  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:11 pm
"Is everything ok?" Zach asked as he held the popcorn and his drink. He looked to where Blake was looked and gulped lightly. It was a girl from school that had been asking Zach out almost everyday for two months. "Come on lets get to the room the movie is showing in." Zach said and sped up a bit. When they got into the room the movie was playing in, Zach sat down and took a drink of his soda, giving a mental sigh of relief.
[[I got to see Warm bodies this weekend. lol my dad rented it and I loved it. Btw I hope your grandma gets out of the hospital soon!]]  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:09 am
Captain tohru honda
]

"Yeah, everything is fine...", Blake snorted as he looked away from the unfamiliar girl and smiled at his now boyfriend. He continued to walk with Zach to the movie and walked to find a seat with Zach. Zach had found seats, and Blake followed him and sat besides him. Warm Bodies was already playing but it was still at the beginning of the movie. His mind began to wonder on about the girl he saw in the theatre lobby, his mind also went back to when he has hanging out with Zach at the park. 'Did someone see us?', he thought hard about it and began to feel weirded out. He decided to leave it be for now and grabbed at some popcorn and rested his eyes on the movie screen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:14 am
Zach grabbed some popcorn too, his hand touching Blakes. He smiled lightly and ate his popcorn his eyes on the screen. The girl that had been stalking Zach came into the theater quietly and sat a couple of rows behind them. He glared at Blake as she watched him interact with Zach, asking for some of his candy, or occasionally touch hands when they got popcorn and even sharing the same drink. She huffed silently as she watched. That should be her with Zach not this other guy!  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:48 am
Captain tohru honda

Blake smiled down at his blushing date before sliding his arm across his shoulders. He kept his eyes on the movie screen as they watched the "bonies" come out, he would have guessed Zach would be scared but he wasn't.. and that was really attractive, at least to Blake.
He turned his gaze slightly to Zach, who was silently drinking his soda and focusing intently on the movie. He was glad he picked a good movie, Zach seemed to be enjoying it. He looked around and noticed not many people were there, and Blake has chosen a seat relatively near the back.
'I'm so glad he's mine', Blake thought to himself as he squeezed the other boys shoulder. He stared at him for more than a few minutes and he finally leaned over to kiss his cheek, hoping the other boy wouldn't mind. No one could see in an almost empty dark theater, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:58 am
(The bonies were awesomely badass.)
Zach blushed and then turned his head to kiss Blake fully on the mouth, glad it was dark in the theater. "I like this action a bit more than the movie." Zach said with a small smile on his lips that he was sure the other couldn't see.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:55 am
Captain tohru honda

(ooc: yeah they really were xD)

Blake blushed scarlet at Zachs response, before he could even comprehend what he was doing he slid his hand across the others boy stomach and kissed him even deeper than before. He was getting a little excited before he heard a huff behind him. He blinked and pulled away and scanned the seats behind them. He spotted a girl staring at them weirdly, and he noticed her.
She was in the lobby, right? Wasn't she staring at Zach?', he thought. He leaned over to whisper in Zach's ear: "Uh, do you know her?'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:58 am
Zach was almost lost in his own world with the kiss that he was getting from Blake, until he heard a huff. Someone was watching. Zach turned his head to see who it was and gasped silently. "yeah. i know who it is. It's a girl from school who has been asking me out for two months and won't stop. I've told her I was gay but that doesn't stop her." Zach said and sighed. "I wish she would go away."  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:37 am
Captain tohru honda

Blake blinked at Zach and stared at him questionably. He felt a little irritated at the whole situation...no, not a little. A lot. He couldn't believe what he just heard, and jealousy began to rise inside him. It all made sense though, and even if it creeped Blake to even comprehend that this girl had been literally stalking his boyfriend, but how long has she been doing it? What exactly has she seen? Blake looked quickly at her and away again. Yep, she was staring at them alright. He leaned closer again to his boyfriend; "Uh, well... you know she has been stalking us...stalking you for I don't know how long. What do we do?", he whispered anxiously. If this was a male we were talking about, Blake would just kick his a** and it would be over with... but this was a woman, and he could never do that. He really wish she wasn't a girl though, he really didn't want anyone wanting his Zach.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:31 am
"I'm not really sure." Zach said softly. "I've been ignoring her recently and it scares me to know she's been stalking me." Zach said and looked down. "I guess we could call the cops." He suggested and got up. "Lets just go back home. I don't wanna watch the movie anymore."  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:25 pm
Captain tohru honda

Blake thought for a moment and looked at her again, she was still staring discreetly. He sighed and stood up with his boyfriend. "Yeah, okay. Let's drive home.", he said while he grabbed Zach's arm and pulled him out of the aisle and to the exit. He walked quickly. Maybe they should call the cops? She seemed harmless enough, but if this got any worse he would have to call the cops.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff